Enough of the Royal Wedding please!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13539
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Enough of the Royal Wedding please!

There was a time when celebrity impressed m, but please. These people are NOT special and shit and pee and will die like the rest of us.

So two people are getting married. SO THE FUCK WHAT!

And the money spent on this over conflated shin dig is to me is immoral while at the same time they have the fucking nerve to raise the cost of education in the UK.

If some want the old figurehead family like a museum piece, that is bad enough, considering that the history of all royalty is a product of the dark ages where kings thought God gave them their wealth.

It is one thing to splurge in a good economy, but this display is obscene.

While I am proud as a fellow human that the Queen has outspoken against the Church as not having a monopoly on morality, I see this money that will be spent on this wedding as a waste at a time when it could be used for better things.

I can see why this family still exists and most likely some in the family might wish that they were not museum pieces. And most certainly they do not have the absolute power their history once held, even if technically still on paper.

This money could be used for much more rational things than a decedent display of one family's mundane ritual that exists in every culture around the world.

I just wrote this after seeing a report of the wedding and the priceless crap the future princess will be wearing on her head, that cannot be eaten like food and could pay for, if sold, the education of those they jacked up the prices on.

Am I the only one that sees the absurdity in spending for such selfish displays in our current global economy?

I would find it more acceptable if they just did it in a room with a few people and a magistrate without all this needless waste of money.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

Quote:
to me is immoral/quote]

LOL, LOL, LOL.

The royal family brags that they are from the line of Abraham. I do believe (via evidence of the highly probable) that they are in the occult.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2375
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
Waste?

Brian37 wrote:

There was a time when celebrity impressed m, but please. These people are NOT special and shit and pee and will die like the rest of us.

So two people are getting married. SO THE FUCK WHAT!

And the money spent on this over conflated shin dig is to me is immoral while at the same time they have the fucking nerve to raise the cost of education in the UK.

If some want the old figurehead family like a museum piece, that is bad enough, considering that the history of all royalty is a product of the dark ages where kings thought God gave them their wealth.

It is one thing to splurge in a good economy, but this display is obscene.

While I am proud as a fellow human that the Queen has outspoken against the Church as not having a monopoly on morality, I see this money that will be spent on this wedding as a waste at a time when it could be used for better things.

I can see why this family still exists and most likely some in the family might wish that they were not museum pieces. And most certainly they do not have the absolute power their history once held, even if technically still on paper.

This money could be used for much more rational things than a decedent display of one family's mundane ritual that exists in every culture around the world.

I just wrote this after seeing a report of the wedding and the priceless crap the future princess will be wearing on her head, that cannot be eaten like food and could pay for, if sold, the education of those they jacked up the prices on.

Am I the only one that sees the absurdity in spending for such selfish displays in our current global economy?

I would find it more acceptable if they just did it in a room with a few people and a magistrate without all this needless waste of money.

 

 

                        I hear you Brian37.  I haven't got my invitation eather.

 

                       Wills &  Kate, if your reading this;  It"s the same address.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Ken G.
Bronze Member
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: needless waste of money

   Yep, I know what you mean. Its social engineering, they make the public think that these people are more important than the rest of us. 

Signature ? How ?


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13539
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The royal family brags that they are from the line of Abraham. I do believe (via evidence of the highly probable) that they are in the occult.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Hi Fido. Unlike you, they at least recognize that they are merely a product of social climate now. I am glad they don't still buy into authoritarian god you do that the royalty of Europe and England lived under until the age of Enlightenment.

You laughing at them is like a Star Wars fan claiming the existence of the Force while debating a Star Trec fan claims that Klingon's are real.

I can only snicker at your snickering of others Fido. How does it feel to be property Fido?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13539
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Brian37

Jeffrick wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

There was a time when celebrity impressed m, but please. These people are NOT special and shit and pee and will die like the rest of us.

So two people are getting married. SO THE FUCK WHAT!

And the money spent on this over conflated shin dig is to me is immoral while at the same time they have the fucking nerve to raise the cost of education in the UK.

If some want the old figurehead family like a museum piece, that is bad enough, considering that the history of all royalty is a product of the dark ages where kings thought God gave them their wealth.

It is one thing to splurge in a good economy, but this display is obscene.

While I am proud as a fellow human that the Queen has outspoken against the Church as not having a monopoly on morality, I see this money that will be spent on this wedding as a waste at a time when it could be used for better things.

I can see why this family still exists and most likely some in the family might wish that they were not museum pieces. And most certainly they do not have the absolute power their history once held, even if technically still on paper.

This money could be used for much more rational things than a decedent display of one family's mundane ritual that exists in every culture around the world.

I just wrote this after seeing a report of the wedding and the priceless crap the future princess will be wearing on her head, that cannot be eaten like food and could pay for, if sold, the education of those they jacked up the prices on.

Am I the only one that sees the absurdity in spending for such selfish displays in our current global economy?

I would find it more acceptable if they just did it in a room with a few people and a magistrate without all this needless waste of money.

 

 

                        I hear you Brian37.  I haven't got my invitation eather.

 

                       Wills &  Kate, if your reading this;  It"s the same address.

Are you kidding? No, I would turn down such an invitation or auction it off and give the money to charity.

I find such display in these times obscene.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13539
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:   Yep, I

Ken G. wrote:

   Yep, I know what you mean. Its social engineering, they make the public think that these people are more important than the rest of us. 

Without the tax payers they would have nothing. I think the people are far more important.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

Star Wars via the FORCE be with you is an occult term. Alice Bailey talked about the FORCES running the U.N. in her heirarchy book.

And Crowley's Tarot Thoth, the woman who drew the pictures talked about the force of nature and the universe.

This is a prominent occult/satanic term.

And yes, I do laugh at Satan, he's a nutty nuts moron.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13539
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Star Wars via the FORCE be with you is an occult term. Alice Bailey talked about the FORCES running the U.N. in her heirarchy book.

And Crowley's Tarot Thoth, the woman who drew the pictures talked about the force of nature and the universe.

This is a prominent occult/satanic term.

And yes, I do laugh at Satan, he's a nutty nuts moron.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Thanks for the entertainment Fido.

Claiming to laugh at a fictional boogieman is as silly as laughing at Lex Luther.

How does it feel to be property Fido?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Star Wars via the FORCE be with you is an occult term. Alice Bailey talked about the FORCES running the U.N. in her heirarchy book.

And Crowley's Tarot Thoth, the woman who drew the pictures talked about the force of nature and the universe.

This is a prominent occult/satanic term.

And yes, I do laugh at Satan, he's a nutty nuts moron.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I wouldn't fault the people who created your God and your Satan - they didn't know better.

You, however, should know better but you choose not to. A touch of fear, perhaps?.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin