Ignorant Xtians!

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
Ignorant Xtians!

Every once in a while, I get these stupid emails from a guy who lives near by . I usually delete them.

I'm just curious as to how the experts here would reply to this nonsense...

Here is is:

 

Did You Know?

 

 

God's accuracy may be observed in the hatching of  eggs.

For  example:


-the eggs of the potato bug hatch in 7 days;

-those of the canary in 14 days;

-those of the barnyard hen in 21 days;

-The eggs of ducks and geese hatch in 28 days;

-those  of the mallard in 35 days;

-The eggs of the parrot and the ostrich hatch in 42 days.

(Notice, they are all divisible by seven, the number of days in a week!)


God's wisdom is seen in the making of an elephant... The four legs of this great beast all bend
forward in  the same direction. No other quadruped is so made.  God
planned that this animal would have a huge body, too large to live on two
legs... For this reason He gave it four fulcrums so that it can rise from the
ground easily.


The horse rises from the ground on its two front legs  first. A cow rises from the ground with its two hind  legs first. How wise the Lord is in all His works of creation!

God's wisdom is revealed in His arrangement of sections  and segments, as well as in the number of grains.

-Each watermelon has an even number of stripes on the rind.

-Each orange has an even number of segments.

-Each ear of corn has an even number of rows.

-Each stalk of wheat has an even number of grains.

-Every bunch of bananas has on its lowest row an even number of bananas, and each row decreases by one, so that one row has an even number and the next row an odd number.

-The waves of the sea roll in on shore twenty-six to the minute in all kinds of weather. (my favorite)

All  grains are found in even numbers on the stalks, and the Lord specified thirty fold, sixty fold, and a hundred fold - all even numbers.

God has caused the flowers to blossom at certain specified times during the day, so that Linnaeus,
the great botanist, once said that if he had a conservatory containing the
right kind of soil, moisture and temperature, he could tell the time of day or
night by the flowers that were open and those that were closed!

The  lives of each of you may be ordered by the Lord in a beautiful way for His glory, if you
will only  entrust Him with your life. If you try to regulate your own life, it will only be a mess and a failure.  Only the One Who made the brain and the heart can successfully guide them to a profitable end.


To which I replied: 'Better known as evolution'

 
AND THEN CAME THIS:

Weak explanation at best in my opinion…..

Protozoan to Metazoan

 This observation in nature killed the evolution theory for me. The Protozoan to Metazoan LEAP.

Single cell organisms to multicellular organisms.

One cell jump in evolution to a thousand cell creature. Nothing in between. Where’s the evolution?

No complete two cell creatures, four cell, eight cell etc.  We should be up to our elbows in two cell fossilized creatures as we are

In single cell fossils.

 

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Sandy

Hi Sandy, Why is it that you only show your left eye. Are you into that occult crap with the eye of Horus. Or are you just a Lady Gaga fan?

Look, if you want arguments of intellegence ask me. I'm the most logical intelligent Christian you know.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote: God's

Sandycane wrote:
 

God's accuracy may be observed in the hatching of  eggs.

For  example:


-the eggs of the potato bug hatch in 7 days;

-those of the canary in 14 days;

-those of the barnyard hen in 21 days;

-The eggs of ducks and geese hatch in 28 days;

-those  of the mallard in 35 days;

-The eggs of the parrot and the ostrich hatch in 42 days.

(Notice, they are all divisible by seven, the number of days in a week!)


And baby humans are born in 9 months, that's divisible by 7 too!  Everything is divisible by 7.

 

9 months divided by 7= 1.285714285714286

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:And baby

Sapient wrote:

And baby humans are born in 9 months, that's divisible by 7 too!  Everything is divisible by 7.

 

9 months divided by 7= 1.285714285714286

True. What about the protozoan thing?

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4477
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi Sandy,

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Sandy, Why is it that you only show your left eye. Are you into that occult crap with the eye of Horus. Or are you just a Lady Gaga fan?

Look, if you want arguments of intellegence ask me. I'm the most logical intelligent Christian you know.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Hi Jean,

 

I don't think it is very christian to insult your fellow christians. I am sure that many of them are significantly more intelligent than you.

 

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4477
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Eggs hatch when they

 Eggs hatch when they hatch. It isn't always after a specific number of days. In fact, it can often take significantly longer. Just like a human isn't always born on whatever day the Doctor determines is the "due date". Nature is a very imperfect thing. And if you really want to go through the effort I'm sure you could find corn, wheat and watermelon stripes that are odd. Such claims simply rely on the fact that 99.9999% of people wouldn't go through the effort to find the physical evidence that they are false. Somehow I doubt that even finding physical evidence would change this guys delusion. 

I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem.- Hunter S. Thompson


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
If I bothered to look them

If I bothered to look them all up -

http://insects.tamu.edu/fieldguide/bimg191.html wrote:

Life Cycle: Adult beetles overwinter in the soil, emerging in the spring. Females lay clusters of eggs which hatch in 4 to 9 days.

 

The rest of these so-called facts are probably like the poor potato bug.  4 to 9 days ain't 7.  I'll bet the others aren't all "perfect 7s" either.

My brother-in-law got a master's in biology and studied bird migrations.  The birds do not all migrate at once in the same direction.  They go north then south then north and so on and eventually reach where they are going.  No perfection.

Two celled critters - termite gut bacteria.

http://bioweb.uwlax.edu/zoolab/Lab-2b/Termite-Flagellates-Stained.htm wrote:

Trichonympha has many typical eukaryotic flagella, there are other flagellates inhabiting the termite gut whose "flagella" are actually motile bacteria clinging to the sides of the protozoan. 

 

And for even numbered multiple celled creatures, all they have to do is look at any embryo of a multicelled adult.  Humans, for example - the fertilized egg splits in two, then 4, then 8, then 16, ......

A very old multicell creature is the jellyfish - http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/10/071031-jellyfish.html

"At half a billion years old, the fossils represent the oldest jellyfish ever found and push back the known existence of jellies 205 million years, scientists say."

I suspect he is just copy and pasting and really doesn't understand what the heck a protozoan is let alone a metazoan.  There are lots of living intermediates around - slime mold is one.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi Sandy,

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Sandy, Why is it that you only show your left eye. Are you into that occult crap with the eye of Horus. Or are you just a Lady Gaga fan?

Look, if you want arguments of intellegence ask me. I'm the most logical intelligent Christian you know.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

No, actually, according to Ken, it's my Gypsy Eye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvAiZI0WyyM

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein


Abandoned_Mind
atheist
Abandoned_Mind's picture
Posts: 56
Joined: 2006-02-15
User is offlineOffline
Embryology is real

Embryology is real science.  Just saying.

 


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Sandy

Hi Sandy,

The hatching of eggs is a absurd ridiculous argument. Some Christians argue so dumb, i think I'm arguing with an atheist. This is from Chuck Missler who's a moron (I've met him).

Whoever sent you this "argument" I would ignore. Or you could really pick on him. People like this deserve to be shown their absurdity, regardless if it's the absurd themselves who show them.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


GodlessMonk
atheist
GodlessMonk's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2009-11-23
User is offlineOffline
You really are a hateful

You really are a hateful little man, aren't you, Jean?

By the way, how was the rapture?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSbAV6l3-Mw

 

Robb

"The general opinion is not always the perfect truth..."
- Giordano Bruno


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13591
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi Sandy,

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Sandy, Why is it that you only show your left eye. Are you into that occult crap with the eye of Horus. Or are you just a Lady Gaga fan?

Look, if you want arguments of intellegence ask me. I'm the most logical intelligent Christian you know.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Caposkia is much more intelligent  than you. Much more, just as wrong with his pet claims, but if both of you took SATs today, He'd clean your fucking clock. He is a much better representation of Christianty, if I wanted to be a Christian, which I dont.

He is intelligent enough to know that simply holding a different position doesn't make someone evil, like you did in the other thread with the Japanese, and you were not even angry with them, but us here.

You are simply a petty brat who hates the fact that others don't believe in your god.

Cap understands that while I do hate the claims he makes and his use of logic, I don't hate him.

Cap is also intelligent enough to know that "atheist" as a label doesn't mean all atheists agree on all things all the time.

NO, I've run across far more intelligent Christians by far in my life, and by no means does anyone here, including me, think you are "intelligent".

Using big words only means you use big words. It doesn't mean you have any clue as to how bad you are having your ass kicked.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jean Chauvin

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Sandy, Why is it that you only show your left eye. Are you into that occult crap with the eye of Horus. Or are you just a Lady Gaga fan?

Look, if you want arguments of intellegence ask me. I'm the most logical intelligent Christian you know.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Caposkia is much more intelligent  than you. Much more, just as wrong with his pet claims, but if both of you took SATs today, He'd clean your fucking clock. He is a much better representation of Christianty, if I wanted to be a Christian, which I dont.

He is intelligent enough to know that simply holding a different position doesn't make someone evil, like you did in the other thread with the Japanese, and you were not even angry with them, but us here.

You are simply a petty brat who hates the fact that others don't believe in your god.

Cap understands that while I do hate the claims he makes and his use of logic, I don't hate him.

Cap is also intelligent enough to know that "atheist" as a label doesn't mean all atheists agree on all things all the time.

NO, I've run across far more intelligent Christians by far in my life, and by no means does anyone here, including me, think you are "intelligent".

Using big words only means you use big words. It doesn't mean you have any clue as to how bad you are having your ass kicked.

 

 

 

I would second your analysis.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian

Hi Brian,

So what happen with your dad? How did he die? Was his death the cause of your atheism and hate towards God? When did he die, how old were you?

So basically, you reacted to God, which is absurdity. Why won't you tell me you "testimony" regarding your atheism? The other things you said are just another reaction from kicking all the atheists butts on here.

If you have argument, go, otherwise leave atheism and allow Christ to give you true pease, joy, and kindness.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


GodlessMonk
atheist
GodlessMonk's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2009-11-23
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

So what happen with your dad? How did he die? Was his death the cause of your atheism and hate towards God? When did he die, how old were you?

So basically, you reacted to God, which is absurdity. Why won't you tell me you "testimony" regarding your atheism? The other things you said are just another reaction from kicking all the atheists butts on here.

If you have argument, go, otherwise leave atheism and allow Christ to give you true pease, joy, and kindness.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Seems you cannot avoid assuming things.  Why does an atheist need to have a "testimony"?  Because you do?  Are you measuring us with your yardstick, Jean?  I have no "testimony".  I simply cannot accept that your belief is rational.  End of story. 

Also, I would suggest therapy for your anger issues, but would I be correct in guessing that you don't believe you have any?

 

Robb

"The general opinion is not always the perfect truth..."
- Giordano Bruno


mrOriginal
atheist
mrOriginal's picture
Posts: 80
Joined: 2011-02-26
User is offlineOffline
@ Jean, Damnit man,That

@ Jean,

 

Damnit man,

That comment about Brian's dad was really mean.  If the man has a father, which I don't know of course, I hope he is alive.

If not, then telling someone that their father died as a result of his atheism......That is such a horrible thing to say to anyone who has lost someone they love.

That kind of judgmental projection directly contradicts the creed of most, if not all of the Christians I have met. 

I will ask you kindly to apologize to Brian for such a statement. 

 

WWJD?  (what would jesus do) not (what would jean do)

 

respectfully,

 

mr. O

"Whoever feels predestined to see and not to believe will find all believers too noisy and pushy: he guards against them."

Friedrich Nietzsche


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:So what

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So what happen with your dad? How did he die? Was his death the cause of your atheism and hate towards God? When did he die, how old were you?

Are you like 12?

What happened to your sandwich? How did it disappear? Was the disappearance of your sandwhich the cause of your hate towards God? When did your sandwich disappear, how old were you?

Jean Chauvin wrote:
So basically, you reacted to God, which is absurdity.

Way to connect the dots, Jean Jean...

 

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
mrOriginal wrote:@

mrOriginal wrote:

@ Jean,

 

Damnit man,

That comment about Brian's dad was really mean.  If the man has a father, which I don't know of course, I hope he is alive.

If not, then telling someone that their father died as a result of his atheism......That is such a horrible thing to say to anyone who has lost someone they love.

That kind of judgmental projection directly contradicts the creed of most, if not all of the Christians I have met. 

I will ask you kindly to apologize to Brian for such a statement. 

 

WWJD?  (what would jesus do) not (what would jean do)

 

respectfully,

 

mr. O

Dude I let you slide on that comment about my wife but you NEED to APOLOGIZE on  this. You simply expose and confirm the immorality of Christian beliefs. As for kindly asking.... you oughta go repent to your idolatrous concept of god by which you sacrifice any manners or dignity.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13591
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

So what happen with your dad? How did he die? Was his death the cause of your atheism and hate towards God? When did he die, how old were you?

So basically, you reacted to God, which is absurdity. Why won't you tell me you "testimony" regarding your atheism? The other things you said are just another reaction from kicking all the atheists butts on here.

If you have argument, go, otherwise leave atheism and allow Christ to give you true pease, joy, and kindness.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You would suck as a car salesman.

You started a thread basically making your argument about your fictional Sky Daddy, "My daddy beat the shit out of Japan and you're next!, and after you buy this car under threat of gunpoint, I'll throw in a free air freshener".

Threats are the way to sell someone something? My boss is a Christian, but I am damned sure he wouldn't allow a dip shit like you stand in front of the store and shout "YOU'RE ALL GONNA BURN IN HELL"

Your arguments don't move me in the slightest. If a bully tyrant is how you think selling a product works, you are fucked in the head.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


mrOriginal
atheist
mrOriginal's picture
Posts: 80
Joined: 2011-02-26
User is offlineOffline
@ tgbaker  Your post was

@ tgbaker

 

 

Your post was directed at Jean right? I just had to make sure because you didnt put that in there when you said he needed to apologize.

 

Just to make sure no one thinks I said anything about your wife...........sounds like something Jean would do.

 

"Whoever feels predestined to see and not to believe will find all believers too noisy and pushy: he guards against them."

Friedrich Nietzsche


GodlessMonk
atheist
GodlessMonk's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2009-11-23
User is offlineOffline
I'm pretty sure he was

I'm pretty sure he was talking to Jean.

Peace.

 

Robb


mrOriginal
atheist
mrOriginal's picture
Posts: 80
Joined: 2011-02-26
User is offlineOffline
I hope so, I would hate to

I hope so,

 

I would hate to be the "dad" and "wife" hating guy.

 

Guess we can add that to Jean's list of defects.

 

Peace to you sir.

 

 

mr. O

"Whoever feels predestined to see and not to believe will find all believers too noisy and pushy: he guards against them."

Friedrich Nietzsche


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13591
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
mrOriginal wrote:@

mrOriginal wrote:

@ Jean,

 

Damnit man,

That comment about Brian's dad was really mean.  If the man has a father, which I don't know of course, I hope he is alive.

If not, then telling someone that their father died as a result of his atheism......That is such a horrible thing to say to anyone who has lost someone they love.

That kind of judgmental projection directly contradicts the creed of most, if not all of the Christians I have met. 

I will ask you kindly to apologize to Brian for such a statement. 

 

WWJD?  (what would jesus do) not (what would jean do)

 

respectfully,

 

mr. O

While I appreciate you trying to defend me. I am not worried about his personal attacks, UNLESS they come to real physical threats. (not just him, but on any thread at any website)

I a got pissed off at him for using his belief to drag in a third party into his beef with me. Now that I called him out on it, he has to resort to school yard childish tantrum throwing.

"you picked on my sister" is honor crap. My beef was not about "honor" but his delusion that it is ok to take a third party hostage to get at someone else. IE Japan should serve as an example to you.

I do have a personal beef with him and if he insists on pulling this shit, then he cant complain about a damn thing I say to him.

I was just discussing this with Bob. Maybe I am in a phase where my anger is still new. I may end up just pitying him.

He is a small minded childish brat who is merely upset that there are different people in the world.

Now, if someone wants to take measures, I certainly wouldn't lose a lick of sleep if his posting ability stopped, but that is not up to me. So far he hasn't broken any rules of the board, that I know of,  but he damned sure is irritating like a zit on someone's ass.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
mrOriginal wrote:@

mrOriginal wrote:

@ tgbaker

 

 

Your post was directed at Jean right? I just had to make sure because you didnt put that in there when you said he needed to apologize.

 

Just to make sure no one thinks I said anything about your wife...........sounds like something Jean would do.

 

Sorry dude the guy is beyond tolerence.  To Jean right. I'm a little bit sloppier on chemo.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


Opiate69
atheist
Posts: 4
Joined: 2011-03-22
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Funnily enough, I've yet to see anything even slightly respectful out of this fuckstick...Plus ca change Plus c'est la meme chose 

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
—John Kenneth Galbraith


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
wow Jean, how classy!

Jean Chauvinism, resident troll wrote:
Hi Brian,

So what happen with your dad? How did he die? Was his death the cause of your atheism and hate towards God? When did he die, how old were you?

So basically, you reacted to God, which is absurdity. Why won't you tell me you "testimony" regarding your atheism? The other things you said are just another reaction from kicking all the atheists butts on here.

If you have argument, go, otherwise leave atheism and allow Christ to give you true pease, joy, and kindness.

Why would anyone become an atheist from a family member dying? I have met many atheists in my life, and not one of them "chose" to not see any evidence for mythological creatures simply because their parents died. Now, the amount of theists who began to believe in an afterlife when their parents died, since they were unwilling to think that their parents were really dead...

So Jean, as you keep bringing this up, it's obvious that you are projecting your own experience on Brian. When did your parents die? Did it make you so sad that your parents complete consciousness had ceased that you were willing to believe anything for just another chance to spend time with them? Like the silly idea that even though we didn't exist before we were born, we will continue existing forever after we die? That sounds an awful lot like something a grieving orphaned child would want to think. So when did you start believing in a mythological creature, which you know to be just a lie, just to humor the idea that you would see your dead parents once again?

The only reason you would grieve a parents death is because you know that death is final and all your theism is just a safety blanket for you to think your life isn't finite. It is. Deal with it. Believing in something, like the "Holy" Babble, you know to be untrue, (are you finally going to answer me on those passages I keep mentioning or should I just accept your silence as answer enough that the "Holy" Babble is false?) simply because you are afraid of death makes you a fucking coward. Again I will repeat myself, if you are afraid of death so much that you are willing to believe things you know are untrue, you are a fucking coward.

If you had any real arguments, or morals for that matter, you wouldn't resort to emotional terrorism. You know that your arguments can't stand on their own, as they are the ravings of a madman, so you need to emotionally manipulate people in states of intense grieving, like after the death of a loved one, when their intellectual barriers are at their weakest, for you to get more Kool-Aid drinkers paying dues to your fascist death cult. Hmmm... as much as you theists love comparing us atheists to Hitler, the above description actually describes what he did perfectly, and the resulting millions of dead via genocide would have made your imaginary bully very proud, if you can judge the thoughts and opinions of a fictional tyrant by that "Holy" Babble you constantly quote from.

rednef wrote:
Are you like 12?

What happened to your sandwich? How did it disappear? Was the disappearance of your sandwhich the cause of your hate towards God? When did your sandwich disappear, how old were you?

Dude, I understand why you would say this, as a singular event in life usually plays no part in whether you see evidence for a deity or not. But I don't think that it's an accurate comparison. Yours is just silly, obviously since that was the intent, while the one that that heartless fucker Jean is using is pure emotional terrorism. Treating it like any other singular event just belittles how fundamentally sick this tactic is, and how only fascist thugs with no arguments or morals, like Jean, will stoop to this level. Anyone who would pull this tactic is so morally bankrupt and heartless that there is no other explanation for it other then that he's a sociopath with no compassion or regards for other peoples emotions. It's like going to an orphanage and telling the children that their parents are in fact not dead, just somewhere else, but in order for them to see them again they need to become the sociopaths slaves. Then after a lifetime of torture and pain, then and only then will this "loving" sociopath reunite them together.

So redneF, your comparison was silly while Jean's original comment was the sign of a sociopath.

So in closing, Jean you heartless monster, are a fucking sociopath.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Thanks bIGGER, finally A

Thanks bIGGER,

 

finally A GOOD TITULAR for Jean, an emotional terrorist. perhaps he was abused as a child? Or by his god.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:So redneF, your

B166ER wrote:

So redneF, your comparison was silly while Jean's original comment was the sign of a sociopath.

Ya, it was meant to show his intent. To mock someone's misfortune, and then desperately try and correlate it into his delusion circular hate based meme.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


Thunderios
atheist
Posts: 261
Joined: 2010-12-26
User is offlineOffline
It's all copied and pasted

It's all copied and pasted from: http://onecanhappen.wordpress.com/2010/12/03/god-is-so-awesome-god%E2%80%99s-order-may-be-observed-in%E2%80%A6/ it seems

The elephant bit: it's almost as if the elephants that could rise more efficiently would have a better chance at survival, and would therefore be present in stead of having died out!

I don't know why it's so special that horses and cows can stand up...

Tide goes in, tide goes out, no miscommunication, you can't explain that!
Waves are created by the moon. Why would I care about the weather?

Are there really patterns in nature? How could that possibly be? It's as if everything is controlled by objective laws instead of a God who changes moods depending on what part of the Bible you read...

Jump/leap is kind of subjective. A couple million years for the Cambrian Explosion isn't really instantly in my book, but maybe it is in yours... We start finding multicellular creatures in the Metazoan, but there most likely were creatures before that, but they just weren't made of materials that would leave fossils... It most certainly doesn't deny all the other evidence for evolution.

(poeing)All these miracles are made by Naga, not God. I can prove it to you. God doesn't create Naga fireballs, only Naga does. Since the evidence you gave didn't show God is real, just that there's something supernatural, but my evidence shows it HAS to be Naga, it Has to be Naga who did everything.
Each year, hundreds of fireballs spontaneously explode out of Thailand’s Mekong River. Known as “bung fai paya nak” or “Naga fireballs,” they have appeared on the “late autumn night of the full moon at the end of the Buddhist Lent for as long as anyone can remember,” according to a 2002 Time magazine story about the phenomenon. Some believe the balls come from the breath of Naga, a mythical serpent that haunts the river. (/poeing)


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Brian and Others

Hi Brian and Others

I'm not threatening you. But I am right aren't I? Your dad did die, and that is why you have so much anger. And that's probably when you became an "atheist."

I'm not making fun of you. I'm not trying to make you mad. I was actually curious as to this. Everytime you post, you post with enough anger to win a war.

I have never lost somebody close. I've been blessed. So I don't know how it feels. I'm just asking basic questions to know what happen. The fact that you are silent means I'm right. I"m sorry your dad died.

I do not have to apologize for being right. Atheism is a emotional reaction to something. Some emotional reactions are more severe then others, but this is always the case.

And I was right that Brian's emotional reaction atheism was severe.

I know you won't, but you you ever want to talk, not about theism vs. atheism, but just about your dad and your atheism, you can email me and I'd be glad to talk to you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

institutio@gmail.com 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13591
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi Brian

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian and Others

I'm not threatening you. But I am right aren't I? Your dad did die, and that is why you have so much anger. And that's probably when you became an "atheist."

I'm not making fun of you. I'm not trying to make you mad. I was actually curious as to this. Everytime you post, you post with enough anger to win a war.

I have never lost somebody close. I've been blessed. So I don't know how it feels. I'm just asking basic questions to know what happen. The fact that you are silent means I'm right. I"m sorry your dad died.

I do not have to apologize for being right. Atheism is a emotional reaction to something. Some emotional reactions are more severe then others, but this is always the case.

And I was right that Brian's emotional reaction atheism was severe.

I know you won't, but you you ever want to talk, not about theism vs. atheism, but just about your dad and your atheism, you can email me and I'd be glad to talk to you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

institutio@gmail.com  

Something did happen to me. I grew up, something I don't think you will ever do.

 

You did threaten us, hiding like a gang minion behind a gang leader "YEA WHAT HE SAID"

I have emotions, everyone does.

 Adult emotions, not childish tantrum emotions like you and your pathetic concept of a childish bully god. You dragged in a third party into a beef you had with us. I don't give one rats ass if you are just repeating what you imagine your fictional sky daddy told you to say to us.

You're advocating hostage taking to threaten others. Any sane adult, including many Christians, would find that sick. It is perfectly normal for an ADULT to have a natural emotional reaction to such an immoral claim.

I've seen lots of childish threats by Muslims and Christians but saying Japan should serve as a lesson to us takes the cake of the most bat shit insane claim I have ever read in my life.

Fortunately for humanity such a fictional tantrum throwing tyrant doesn't exist, unfortunately for humanity people like you go around spewing such vile tripe.

Damned right I am going to have an emotional reaction to an immoral claim.

Your god is an immoral prick if he would wrap his arms around someone else when he is angry at me, put a gun to their head and say "Brian, I shot them and I'll shoot this one too if you don't do what I say, and then I'll shoot you too"

THAT IS WHAT you advocate you fuckwad. There is nothing adult or moral about taking hostages to get at other people.

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13591
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
And no, you will never get

And no, you will never get any e-mail from me. Anything you have to say to me, you say it here.

I'd also suggest you change your tune in short order. Your threats are wearing very thin here and not just with me.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Actually, he's simply a

Actually, he's simply a depository for the rhetoric and fallacies that are the most 'mesmerizing' and 'convincing' to theists, and we are easily showing them to be lame ducks.

It's actually beneficial to the site.

These posts are now public record, and Google searchable.

 

Any atheist can now find us easier, and refute other theists, with the 'truth' of theist 'lame duck' irrationalities.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13591
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I do not have to

Quote:
I do not have to apologize for being right

No one, not you not me, has to apologize when they are right.

But, naked assertions do not make one right. They don't work when Muslims or Jews or Hindus make them, and they dont work when you make them either.

Galileo was right that the earth was not the center of the universe and rotated around the sun. You are the idiot who still thinks the earth is flat.

What makes one right IN REALITY, is the ability to have one's own claims independently tested and independently verified outside one's own bias. Something no deity claim in human history has ever had. Something you are NOT doing here with us now, you are not even close to a good attempt compared to the other Christians whom we have debated. You are merely a bratty little troll.

You are the one who advocates a fictional god willing to hold other people hostage and murder them to get to others. You think holding hostages is right? Sick, just plain sick.

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1535
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Do You come with a warning label ?!?

 Do you have a reason for asking every female  'Are you into that occult crap"?.  I dont know what to make of it. Here's an idea, Why dont you talk directly to people who actually have occult beliefs  (talk to 'them' to your heart's delight).

 Isnt there some sort of pauline epistle saying you are to "be sober in all things" Well, You don't sound "sober" (joke intended).  Please DON'T respond!  

Quote:
You asked her , 'Are you into that occult crap'


marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
Posts: 676
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
Pathetic

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So what happen with your dad? How did he die? Was his death the cause of your atheism and hate towards God? When did he die, how old were you?

lol What is wrong with this guy?

I used to think he just had some kind of brain damage but it is entirely possible that this kid is straight up nuts (and has some really serious brain damage)!


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
marcusfish wrote:Jean

marcusfish wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So what happen with your dad? How did he die? Was his death the cause of your atheism and hate towards God? When did he die, how old were you?

lol What is wrong with this guy?

I used to think he just had some kind of brain damage but it is entirely possible that this kid is straight up nuts (and has some really serious brain damage)!

It's a sick Christian dysfunction called Calvinism.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1535
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
re:: Need for Attention (plain and simple) . .

re:: Need for Attention (plain and simple) . .

marcusfish wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:
..

lol What is wrong with this guy?

  Apparently his own kind cannot stand having him around. This is according to his own gentle account. He is a hard one to understand until you put it all together.  Drobinson9 reasonably said, " i know why you're here. attention. insecurity. plain and simple". You can clearly see it  in  his behaviour screams  'juvenile'.  At one point he boasts of studying the occult for the last fifteen years,.  Not to be harsh but that would mean he started back in early Grammar school.   God must be so proud :~