A Perfect Circle

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
A Perfect Circle

Hey my fellow rock fans A Perfect Circle has anounced a summer tour..

Im there. The closes that they will be to me is San Antonio July, 22..

Anyone planing to see them this tour?

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
 At one point I thought

 At one point I thought they had broken up. MJK really does have a lot on his plate.


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
robj101 wrote:  At one

robj101 wrote:

 At one point I thought they had broken up. MJK really does have a lot on his plate.

No they are alive as ever. Going to be a great show. Just don't know who is opening for them. Mister Bungle possibly.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
Your wife is in the Pokey,

Your wife is in the Pokey, you have a child with special needs to care for, your marriage is going down the crapper and you are planning a road trip to a concert...

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote:Your wife is

Sandycane wrote:

Your wife is in the Pokey, you have a child with special needs to care for, your marriage is going down the crapper and you are planning a road trip to a concert...

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

Sandy, I mean this in the nicest way:  Fuck off.  Why are you chasing this guy around all over the board telling him what a piece of shit he is for anything he says?  What is the obsession?  What is the source of all this judgement?

 

You have *no idea* about *any* of the circumstances in this guy's life and you just wade right in with moral judgements about the care of his child?  Jesus fucking Christ.  Perhaps it never occurred to you that parents might,  *gasp* have the ability to plan for child care?  Obviously they already do, since he has a job and his wife is in jail and I *presume* his kid isn't being watched by his rottweiler while he's at work.

 

indeed.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
I mean this in a nice way,

I mean this in a nice way, too...who pissed in your Cheerios?

First off, I'm not chasing him all over the board. I happen to stay pretty much in the General Conversation section and this was a new thread. I read it. I stated my observation based on what he said here and what he said in the other thread.

Second, no, I don't know anything about his personal affairs except for what he makes public in this forum. I never told him he was a piece of shit. Judgemental? Possibly. I have my reasons.

I just thought it was strange that yesterday he was asking for advice about what to do about his wife and child and today he's planning a concert trip... like yesterday never happened.

With a title like 'A Perfect Circle' I was half expecting to hear good news about his situation. Never heard of the band.

Maybe my assumptions are wrong and between yesterday and today, he's gotten everything worked out.

I sincerely hope so.

Regardless, I will take your advice and Fuck off.

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4286
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Perfect Circle is going to

 Perfect Circle is going to be at Rock on the Range on May 22nd in Columbus Ohio with Avenge Sevenfold, Disturbed, Korn, Stone Sour, Staind, Hollywood Undead, Bullet for My Vallentine, Saving Abel and a bunch more. Hell yeah I'm going to be there.  

It was morality that burned the books of the ancient sages, and morality that halted the free inquiry of the Golden Age and substituted for it the credulous imbecility of the Age of Faith. It was a fixed moral code and a fixed theology which robbed the human race of a thousand years by wasting them upon alchemy, heretic-burning, witchcraft and sacerdotalism.-H.L. Mencken


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote:Your wife is

Sandycane wrote:

Your wife is in the Pokey, you have a child with special needs to care for, your marriage is going down the crapper and you are planning a road trip to a concert...

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

First of all Sandy don't for a second think that you know me.

Here maybe this will help you draw a conclusion.

Yes my wife is in jail.

I do have a son with special needs, I also have a 14 year old son and a 18 year old daughter.

What so my life and the life of my other children just ends????

You have no clue how much money i make...

Let us say that if I hired a nurse to look after my son while I was at the show would that help you????

see I am all out to please you Sandy.

What the fuck am I to do??

Oh let me break your fucking heart once more.

This show is in JULY

Oh I also have tickets to see Bullet For My Valentine, That one is in MAY

point the shows are not next week but far down the road. SHE WILL BE OUT.

Are you pleased with  me? Oh I just have to know.....

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Sandycane

mellestad wrote:

Sandycane wrote:

Your wife is in the Pokey, you have a child with special needs to care for, your marriage is going down the crapper and you are planning a road trip to a concert...

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

Sandy, I mean this in the nicest way:  Fuck off.  Why are you chasing this guy around all over the board telling him what a piece of shit he is for anything he says?  What is the obsession?  What is the source of all this judgement?

 

You have *no idea* about *any* of the circumstances in this guy's life and you just wade right in with moral judgements about the care of his child?  Jesus fucking Christ.  Perhaps it never occurred to you that parents might,  *gasp* have the ability to plan for child care?  Obviously they already do, since he has a job and his wife is in jail and I *presume* his kid isn't being watched by his rottweiler while he's at work.

 

indeed.

I think she wants to fuck me...LOL

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
jimmy.williamson

jimmy.williamson wrote:

mellestad wrote:

Sandycane wrote:

Your wife is in the Pokey, you have a child with special needs to care for, your marriage is going down the crapper and you are planning a road trip to a concert...

Glad to see you have your priorities in order.

Sandy, I mean this in the nicest way:  Fuck off.  Why are you chasing this guy around all over the board telling him what a piece of shit he is for anything he says?  What is the obsession?  What is the source of all this judgement?

 

You have *no idea* about *any* of the circumstances in this guy's life and you just wade right in with moral judgements about the care of his child?  Jesus fucking Christ.  Perhaps it never occurred to you that parents might,  *gasp* have the ability to plan for child care?  Obviously they already do, since he has a job and his wife is in jail and I *presume* his kid isn't being watched by his rottweiler while he's at work.

 

indeed.

I think she wants to fuck me...LOL

Sigh.  Don't ruin the moment, Jimmy.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
jimmy.williamson wrote:I

jimmy.williamson wrote:

I think she wants to fuck me...LOL

I was going to apologize to you for being judgemental but, you've just proved my opinion was right on the money, so never mind.....

I will leave you to concert talk. I have an evolution question I need to ask.

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Sorry Mellestad didn't know

Sorry Mellestad didn't know that we had a moment.

I got home fired up the old machine and seen that my APC post had several hits.

Scrolling down hers was the first new one I seen. I commented before seeing that you had already handled the issue for me. Thanks by the way.

After reading your post I just felt that it needed a little humor.

I don't think see wants me. LOL I hope not.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3562
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
jimmy.williamson

jimmy.williamson wrote:

Scrolling down hers was the first new one I seen. I commented before seeing that you had already handled the issue for me.

   Communicating on the internet has severe limitations when it comes to "reading"  someone else's actual intentions.   Frequently, messages  posted on a forum lack the visual and audio context to properly translate their original meaning.  I have shot myself in the foot many times in this regard.   It happens.....
 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Jimmy has marital problems, but instead of dealing with what's right he's playing with his guitar. (LOL)

I've told you people, this is consistent atheism. Exhibit B.

Jimmy, you're screwed up because you don't have Jesus in your life. Get Jesus in your life and ask Him to restore your family. Otherwise, rock on and continue being a screw ball loser.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Exhibit B

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Jimmy has marital problems, but instead of dealing with what's right he's playing with his guitar. (LOL)

I've told you people, this is consistent atheism. Exhibit B.

Jimmy, you're screwed up because you don't have Jesus in your life. Get Jesus in your life and ask Him to restore your family. Otherwise, rock on and continue being a screw ball loser.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Exhibit B

That's not fair, Jean. Jimmy is not a screw up because he is an atheist.

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Sandy

Hi Sandy,

I understand your position since you are an atheist. But I've been arguing this since I got here. A consistent atheist is a screw up. They have no morals.

Dan Barker from FFRF says he BORROWS the morals from Christianity (more like steals). Which demonstates that atheism is an empty void of nothing. It's like Nietche nihilism.

Now, I speak of consistent atheists. This actually makes me sad. But it is my argument and Jimmy is the 2nd example on here to demonstate my point.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote:Jean Chauvin

Sandycane wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Jimmy has marital problems, but instead of dealing with what's right he's playing with his guitar. (LOL)

I've told you people, this is consistent atheism. Exhibit B.

Jimmy, you're screwed up because you don't have Jesus in your life. Get Jesus in your life and ask Him to restore your family. Otherwise, rock on and continue being a screw ball loser.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Exhibit B

That's not fair, Jean. Jimmy is not a screw up because he is an atheist.

Yeah Jean Sandy has other reasons for thinking im screwed up.

Problem is your both wrong.

Neither of you even know me. WTF.

Because I am going through a divorce and I'm not laying on the floor crying.

I'm an asshole.

Fuck off! remember Sandy. Fuck off!

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Sandy,

I understand your position since you are an atheist. But I've been arguing this since I got here. A consistent atheist is a screw up. They have no morals.

Dan Barker from FFRF says he BORROWS the morals from Christianity (more like steals). Which demonstates that atheism is an empty void of nothing. It's like Nietche nihilism.

Now, I speak of consistent atheists. This actually makes me sad. But it is my argument and Jimmy is the 2nd example on here to demonstate my point.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 I was told to fuck off and I promised to leave Jimmy alone...but, I think you are fair game. I'll begin a new thread and leave Jimmy to his concert talk.

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
I should just rename the

I should just rename the thread "Jimmy is a screw up" right?


Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
I don't think it's possible

I don't think it's possible to rename a thread once it's posted.


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane wrote:I don't

Sandycane wrote:

I don't think it's possible to rename a thread once it's posted.

There Sandy just for you!

Again don't open that fucking mouth of yours.

Your foot should be filling it by now.

STOP>>>

For fuck sake.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


Beyond Saving
Silver Member
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 4286
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
jimmy.williamson wrote:I

jimmy.williamson wrote:

I should just rename the thread "Jimmy is a screw up" right?

 

Well I don't know about you Jimmy, but by the time I am done at my concert I plan on being VERY screwed up and have no intention of working the following day. But then again, I'm another one of those atheist losers who "screwed up" my marriage and have the audacity to go on happily living my life anyway. 

It was morality that burned the books of the ancient sages, and morality that halted the free inquiry of the Golden Age and substituted for it the credulous imbecility of the Age of Faith. It was a fixed moral code and a fixed theology which robbed the human race of a thousand years by wasting them upon alchemy, heretic-burning, witchcraft and sacerdotalism.-H.L. Mencken


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

jimmy.williamson wrote:

I should just rename the thread "Jimmy is a screw up" right?

 

Well I don't know about you Jimmy, but by the time I am done at my concert I plan on being VERY screwed up and have no intention of working the following day. But then again, I'm another one of those atheist losers who "screwed up" my marriage and have the audacity to go on happily living my life anyway. 

Hey I got a hotel for the weekend in San Antonio.

Me and my hired nurse will fly over. there I will meet up with my daughter and her boyfriend.

We are staying on the riverwalk so the rest of the weekend will be a vacation.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
Posts: 970
Joined: 2010-10-16
User is offlineOffline
jimmy.williamson

jimmy.williamson wrote:

Sandycane wrote:

I don't think it's possible to rename a thread once it's posted.

There Sandy just for you!

Again don't open that fucking mouth of yours.

Your foot should be filling it by now.

STOP>>>

For fuck sake.

Bingo! We have a winner... and now we know the rest of the story about why Rebecca is in the Pokey.

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Sandycane

Sandycane wrote:

jimmy.williamson wrote:

Sandycane wrote:

I don't think it's possible to rename a thread once it's posted.

There Sandy just for you!

Again don't open that fucking mouth of yours.

Your foot should be filling it by now.

STOP>>>

For fuck sake.

Bingo! We have a winner... and now we know the rest of the story about why Rebecca is in the Pokey.

So you condone family violence (if said guy can be an asshole).

Again you and I have this problem.

See I understand that you are an Atheist and that means we should get along.

Why the fuck do you come on my thread and cut me to pieces.

My son is my only concern now, and I have that under control.

Got him in school today. Thats great he loves school. I found the best school around and moved one block away.

His nurse also live about a mile away. Things are great by the way

Those are the things you should have asked before waving that smily finger at me.

Look I will change the title of this post just understand STOP FUCKING WITH ME!

Ok?

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey Sandy

Hey Sandy,

The fact that you are concerned about Jimmy being a dead beat father is because you are radically inconsistent as an atheist. In fact, I don't believe you that you are an atheist.

An atheist wouldn't care. They would take new ideas to be destructive and insane. The fact that Jimmy appears to care for his kids according to his words means that He and you are more on my side then you realize.

Why don't you two step all the way over, not just one foot, so you can have true peace. I'm telling you, without Christ, you can't have joy, and kindness, etc. Just come on over.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
Posts: 2479
Joined: 2006-03-19
User is offlineOffline
jimmy.williamson wrote:First

jimmy.williamson wrote:

First of all Sandy don't for a second think that you know me.

...

Hey Jimmy, (speaking outside of my 'mod' role)

You don't need to defend yourself from Sandy's bizarre claims. Don't even let yourself get caught up by them. I know it's difficult when it gets as personal as your relationship with your kids, but sometimes you just have to realize that feeding trolls just makes them more aggressive.

If, at any time, you feel she's gone too far, you can either ignore it, challenge her to put up the evidence, tell her to fuck off, or if you feel it's getting to the level of harassment, you can bring it to a mod to resolve the situation.

Honestly, I don't really want to get involved in this situation, but I've noticed that you've taken her bait more than once when I would have thought you could have just brushed her off. I guess I'm just trying to point out that a lot of these back-and-forths could be 100% avoided just by dismissing her claims without spending any effort defending yourself from them. They are baseless, after all. What do you care what some semi-anonymous person on the internet thinks? If I said "I bet Jimmy boils and eats babies," would you really care? It's just bullshit. Tell me I'm an idiot and move on.

Forgive me if I'm making too light of the situation. Or butting in. I apologize if that's the case. I won't bring this up again, but I hope you find some usefulness in it. Don't feed the trolls.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
natural

natural wrote:

jimmy.williamson wrote:

First of all Sandy don't for a second think that you know me.

...

Hey Jimmy, (speaking outside of my 'mod' role)

You don't need to defend yourself from Sandy's bizarre claims. Don't even let yourself get caught up by them. I know it's difficult when it gets as personal as your relationship with your kids, but sometimes you just have to realize that feeding trolls just makes them more aggressive.

If, at any time, you feel she's gone too far, you can either ignore it, challenge her to put up the evidence, tell her to fuck off, or if you feel it's getting to the level of harassment, you can bring it to a mod to resolve the situation.

Honestly, I don't really want to get involved in this situation, but I've noticed that you've taken her bait more than once when I would have thought you could have just brushed her off. I guess I'm just trying to point out that a lot of these back-and-forths could be 100% avoided just by dismissing her claims without spending any effort defending yourself from them. They are baseless, after all. What do you care what some semi-anonymous person on the internet thinks? If I said "I bet Jimmy boils and eats babies," would you really care? It's just bullshit. Tell me I'm an idiot and move on.

Forgive me if I'm making too light of the situation. Or butting in. I apologize if that's the case. I won't bring this up again, but I hope you find some usefulness in it. Don't feed the trolls.

Sandy doesn't really bother me. She thinks she knows all and yet knows nothing.

I am ashamed to call her an Atheist. Kinda insulting to myself.

I just keep thinking that she will get it.

One of our early arguements ended when I told her to put her depends on and go to bed. LOL

It's been one of those relations.

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…