God may hate you!

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
God may hate you!

Hello,

Many wimpy Christians today tell people that God loves everybody. God is a flower child and puts tulips in guns. If you don't like God, He sits outside your door like a pussy cat, scrathing your door until you let Him in. Jesus has long hair like Fabio and may be a homosexural in San Francisco.

This is NOT the Biblical Jesus. If Jesus was wanting to come in your door, He'd kick it down.

God does not love everybody. He hated Esau (Romans 9:13). John 3:16 is not about the whole planet world, but only His elect in the world.

So you filthy no good immoral atheists are actually possibly hated by God. You think you hate Him? His hate is a righteous hate. And He will throw you in flames forever. You will be tortured soon enough.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

God Loves Me, but He may Hate You!

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5809
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean, are you interested in

Jean, are you interested in discussing just why you have come to believe these things? You know, actually justify why you think they are true? That could be interesting.

I, and many others here, are genuinely interested in this medieval mode of 'thinking' you display. You are an interesting case.

I really do enjoy digging down to just why apparently intelligent people can have such disparate views.

You are in a minority, even among nominal self-identified Christians.

If you just continue to post this sort of thing, without entering into a serious debate, you are just (metaphorically) flapping your lips, hitting your keyboard, to no effect.

 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


peto verum
atheist
Posts: 46
Joined: 2011-03-09
User is offlineOffline
If you consider yourself a

If you consider yourself a spokesperson for your god and the rhetoric you've been spouting is what your god wishes you to dispense then I can say this about you and your god.  Your both intolerant and intolerable fools.

Enjoy your afterlife.  The sooner you get there the better we and your sadonic religion will be.

 

Regards!

KORAN, n.
A book which the Mohammedans foolishly believe to have been written by divine inspiration, but which Christians know to be a wicked imposture, contradictory to the Holy Scriptures. ~ The Devil's Dictionary


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Bob

Hi Bob,

The problem you've been having is that you've picked up some pretty bad habits like fleas. Your method or attempt at logic as I've shown you breaks down badly. Your attempt at logic is like an old woman who has fallen and can't get up.

My logic is actual objective logic that I tried to teach you. So you and I are using two completely different methods of logic (my logic is actual), and method of thought. So we are at a bypass always (this is the way it should be).

So I can justify and argue via actual logical argument, but your method is false and weak. So I'm not going to argue the way you do since it has been refuted by me and countless others.

So, yes, I can justify my arguments, but it will be a different means as you. You are from the planet nutty nuts when you argue and I'm from earth. For us to argue on the same page, you must come to earth and buy me a philly chesse steak sandwich (one of my favorites).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:If Jesus

Jean Chauvin wrote:

If Jesus was wanting to come in your door, He'd kick it down.

And my dog would have his nuts between his teeth wimpering like a little gurl, faster that he could say 'Jesus Fucking Christ!'

Jean Chauvin wrote:
God does not love everybody.

Guys are not my thing...

Jean Chauvin wrote:
So you filthy no good immoral atheists are actually possibly hated by God.

No biggie, I'm pussy whipped...

Jean Chauvin wrote:
You think you hate Him?

He sucked on American Idol.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
His hate is a righteous hate.

He needs to chillax. Maybe spank his monkey a bit more often.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
And He will throw you in flames forever. You will be tortured soon enough.

One man's garbage, is another man's treasure.

I read the brochure for Hell.

They're got a great cuisine, great music, lotsa booze, no last call, no speed limits, lotsa strippers, lotsa loose gurls that are into sodomy, and there are no taxes.

 

Dude 3, it sounds like Heaven!!

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Many wimpy Christians today tell people that God loves everybody.

Many wimpy christians have internet discussion boards.

Have you ever tried your shtick on one of those ?

I'm guessing you haven't.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5087
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Morning Troll Boy

 

 

I see your descent into the land of gonk continues.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Anony

Hi Anony,

They all kick me off. They can't handle a Christian that's tough and not into B.S. You guys love me on here and keep me on. I love you too.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5809
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Ok Jean, so your logic is

Ok Jean, so your logic is not based on the Law of Identity and the Law of Non-Contradiction?

That fits, since you contradict yourself many times...

I work with computers, which are based on LOGIC, ie the standard IF...THEN...ELSE..., AND, OR, NOT operations of LOGIC.

If I make a logical error in structuring a process on a computer, it doesn't work. Appealing to the Bible ain't gonna make it work.

That's my LOGIC.

BTW, I do agree, that according to the Bible, Jesus/God do(es) not display Love.

So what axioms is your logic based on?

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Bob

Hi Bob,

I don't contradict myself. I may accidently slip.

But I do not believe in the law of NON-contradiction. This is a Tomistic way of saying it. I do believe in the law of contradiction though.

If you work with computers, then your logic on computers is inconsistent and way different from how you attempt to argue with me.

But a consistent atheist would be Hegelian and say there is no contradiction. I have a question for you. If you guy does not believe in contradiction, can you imagine him writing a book on it?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Anony,

They all kick me off.

Just you against the world, huh ?

Jean Chauvin wrote:
They can't handle a Christian that's tough and not into B.S.

Actually, I don't believe you. I think you never took your circus-act to the christian side of town.

Even if they eventually kicked you out, there should still be something left you can link to.

 

And you can't, can you ?

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:
You guys love me on here and keep me on. I love you too.

You haven't figured this out yet ?

We just let trolls do whatever the heck they like.

It's surprisingly effective.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Anony

Hi Anony

Just because you can't refute me along with all the other atheists on here doesn't make me a troll. For you to say this makes you most consistent with your absurdity.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Anony

Just because you can't refute me along with all the other atheists on here doesn't make me a troll. For you to say this makes you most consistent with your absurdity.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

So you can't link to proof that you ever tried this on a christian forum ?

 

In other words, you're just a fake ?

 

Aww....

 

 


100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
Posts: 679
Joined: 2010-05-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello, 

Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 Many wimpy Christians today tell people that God loves everybody.

Who cares...

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 God is a flower child and puts tulips in guns.

You should be visiting him often.  Drinking together?

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 If you don't like God, He sits outside your door like a pussy cat, scrathing your door until you let Him in.

I don't know him, but if he puts tulips in guns, I don't thing I would like him.  So, I just checked my doors (both front, and back doors), no god. No pussy cat.  You lied. 

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 Jesus has long hair like Fabio and may be a homosexural in San Francisco.

Oh, I see.  I don't live in San Srancisco.  You should start with his address first.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 This is NOT the Biblical Jesus.

Well, if the guy/gay Jesus is living in San Francisco, puts tulips in guns and scratches the doors of those who hate him, then he is definitely not the personage of the Bible.  No kidding, Sherlock.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 If Jesus was wanting to come in your door, He'd kick it down.

Good for him cuz I would probably shoot his balls off.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 God does not love everybody.

No one loves everybody.  No kidding, Sherlock.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 He hated Esau (Romans 9:13). John 3:16 is not about the whole planet world, but only His elect in the world.

You somehow switched from gay Jesus to some God.  Please stay on the topic.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 So you filthy no good immoral atheists are actually possibly hated by God.

This should actually possibly be insulting for me, right? But there is actually possibly no God, so your sentence actually possibly is nonsense.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 You think you hate Him?

No, I don't.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
His hate is a righteous hate.

Do you mean, God hates me even if I don't care, I mean if I don't hate him?  

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 And He will throw you in flames forever.

Sounds intimidating, but actually possibly God does not exist, so actually possibly your intellect is at the level of kindergarten.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 You will be tortured soon enough.

Actually possibly this is complete bullshit.  Or are YOU threatening me?  Should I be concerned?  Should I call police?

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Poshel na hui, mudila.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
 God Loves Me, but He may Hate You!

God is your doll. And you have actually probably been abused in your childhood, and actually possibly you, as a victim of abortion, playing with your doll and translate the lack of love in your childhood and actually possibly adulthood to your doll that becomes your most wanted fetish.  And you even go ahead trying to add some attributes like love and hate to the properties of your doll, but you actually possibly do not realize that it is all about you and no one else around.  You are scared, little child.  Are you?

 

 


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:So what

BobSpence1 wrote:

So what axioms is your logic based on?

I wish he'd answer this.  How many times have you asked?

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Bob

Hi Bob,

The axioms regarding God aren't based on something, they are self evident truths. The axioms of Christiansity are:

1) God Is

2) His Word is True

pretty basic.

I've discussed this with you on numerous occassions. You don't smoke pot do you?

This is however tied into the imago dei like I've said on countless occassions. And as I've said before, the doctrines of Scripture are the implications of those axioms.

The proof of God is a demonstration and not a substantiations of consistency. Since God said He created fish, and we encounter fish, this is a proof of demonstration.

Come on, I've told you this many times before. For you to work on computers, you must be inconsistent as an atheist.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
What's funny about all of

What's funny about all of this, lad, is that you have no idea whether you are one of the elect or not. You are just kissing up to your God in the hope that he decided to accept you into the club before you were born.

For all you know, some of us "filthy no good immoral atheists" may see heaven and you'll get to roast.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi JCG

Hi JCG,

Do you have a habit of putting words in peoples mouth or was that an accident because your mom said it was supper time.

Assurance is one of the tenets of Christianity. So I logically absolutely know I'm God's chid. If you wish to discuss this via a Bible lesson email me and I will help you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi JCG,Do

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi JCG,

Do you have a habit of putting words in peoples mouth or was that an accident because your mom said it was supper time.

Assurance is one of the tenets of Christianity. So I logically absolutely know I'm God's chid. If you wish to discuss this via a Bible lesson email me and I will help you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Not if you follow the Christianity of your namesake. Don't you know anything about your faith?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi JCG

Hi JCG,

This is incoherent. I John 5:13 talks about assurance among many other places. Elymail me if you desire instruction.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


WasitacatisaW
atheist
WasitacatisaW's picture
Posts: 28
Joined: 2011-03-16
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Anony

Just because you can't refute me along with all the other atheists on here doesn't make me a troll.

You're right. Being a troll makes you a troll.

(One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument)

And I believe posting a thread titled, "God may hate you," incites argument. You weren't telling us God hates us, and why. You are hinting that there is an argument that you wish to be ensued. He may hate you, meaning there is the possibility he doesn't? And you believe he does?

This site is for discussion, and education, why does your thread's title insinuate a debate, when you're first quote is merely a metaphysical jab at the more intelligent individuals that inhabit this planet?


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi JCG,

This is incoherent. I John 5:13 talks about assurance among many other places. Elymail me if you desire instruction.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Calvinism is incoherent. That is the first thing you have said correctly. No assurance in it. Back at you on the lessons - I think you need them.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
WasitacatisaW wrote:Jean

WasitacatisaW wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Anony

Just because you can't refute me along with all the other atheists on here doesn't make me a troll.

You're right. Being a troll makes you a troll.

(One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument)

And I believe posting a thread titled, "God may hate you," incites argument. You weren't telling us God hates us, and why. You are hinting that there is an argument that you wish to be ensued. He may hate you, meaning there is the possibility he doesn't? And you believe he does?

This site is for discussion, and education, why does your thread's title insinuate a debate, when you're first quote is merely a metaphysical jab at the more intelligent individuals that inhabit this planet?

To be fair, this site doesn't shy away from engaging folks like Jean.  There aren't many places that will tolerate his personality type, troll or not, but this is one of them.

 

I think if you started to see a higher 'normal' theist population you might see people like Jean get a troll badge, but as it stands his ilk provide a useful service.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
Posts: 249
Joined: 2010-08-07
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Many wimpy Christians today tell people that God loves everybody. God is a flower child and puts tulips in guns. If you don't like God, He sits outside your door like a pussy cat, scrathing your door until you let Him in. Jesus has long hair like Fabio and may be a homosexural in San Francisco.

This is NOT the Biblical Jesus. If Jesus was wanting to come in your door, He'd kick it down.

God does not love everybody. He hated Esau (Romans 9:13). John 3:16 is not about the whole planet world, but only His elect in the world.

So you filthy no good immoral atheists are actually possibly hated by God. You think you hate Him? His hate is a righteous hate. And He will throw you in flames forever. You will be tortured soon enough.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

God Loves Me, but He may Hate You!

 

 

I see a unibomber does anyone else see him????

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
mellestad

mellestad wrote:

WasitacatisaW wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Anony

Just because you can't refute me along with all the other atheists on here doesn't make me a troll.

You're right. Being a troll makes you a troll.

(One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument)

And I believe posting a thread titled, "God may hate you," incites argument. You weren't telling us God hates us, and why. You are hinting that there is an argument that you wish to be ensued. He may hate you, meaning there is the possibility he doesn't? And you believe he does?

This site is for discussion, and education, why does your thread's title insinuate a debate, when you're first quote is merely a metaphysical jab at the more intelligent individuals that inhabit this planet?

To be fair, this site doesn't shy away from engaging folks like Jean.  There aren't many places that will tolerate his personality type, troll or not, but this is one of them.

 

I think if you started to see a higher 'normal' theist population you might see people like Jean get a troll badge, but as it stands his ilk provide a useful service.

That service, by the way, is having a steadfast debate 'partner' that lets atheists feel good about themselves.  Sort of like a freak-show?  Perhaps.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

The guy leaning against the truck because he lacks balance because he can't think straight. The reason why I put MAY is because some of these atheists on here may be of the elect. Meaning, they are God's child and they don't know it yet. God has yet to allow the Holy Spirit to fill in their lives.

But as of intellectual understanding, I only go off of the words spoken. So, God must hate you, right? Who drives a GMC anyway?

_____

Hey JCG,

Calvinism is just an identify of Biblical thought. I am a monergist vs. a synergist. This means that I believe God does all the work in saving us, vs. we helping Him.

Thus I emphasized His sovereignty. 99% of all the Reformers believed this, not just Calvin. Thus as a Christian I am consistent. I'm afraid you can't say the same for your atheism.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,The

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

The guy leaning against the truck because he lacks balance because he can't think straight. The reason why I put MAY is because some of these atheists on here may be of the elect. Meaning, they are God's child and they don't know it yet. God has yet to allow the Holy Spirit to fill in their lives.

But as of intellectual understanding, I only go off of the words spoken. So, God must hate you, right? Who drives a GMC anyway?

_____

Hey JCG,

Calvinism is just an identify of Biblical thought. I am a monergist vs. a synergist. This means that I believe God does all the work in saving us, vs. we helping Him.

Thus I emphasized His sovereignty. 99% of all the Reformers believed this, not just Calvin. Thus as a Christian I am consistent. I'm afraid you can't say the same for your atheism.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

 

 

 

 

But with limited atonement and unconditional election before you were born you have no way of knowing whether you are one of the elect. Sorry to disappoint you but you are guessing just like all the other theists. I may be one of the elect - you just can't be sure.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:That

mellestad wrote:

That service, by the way, is having a steadfast debate 'partner' that lets atheists feel good about themselves.  Sort of like a freak-show?  Perhaps.

Freak-shows don't make me feel good about myself.

 


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi JCG

Hi JCG,

Have you ever had a dream that the hamburger was eating YOU.

Look JCG, I guess you're not open-minded enough dude to get the spectrum. I mean, I guess you are simply intolerant of intellect.

You attempt to speak regarding things you don't know. Limited atonement just means that not all are atoned for. To say because it is limited thus I don't know is a logical fallacy composition.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

institutio@gmail.com

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi JCG,

Have you ever had a dream that the hamburger was eating YOU.

Look JCG, I guess you're not open-minded enough dude to get the spectrum. I mean, I guess you are simply intolerant of intellect.

You attempt to speak regarding things you don't know. Limited atonement just means that not all are atoned for. To say because it is limited thus I don't know is a logical fallacy composition.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

institutio@gmail.com

You don't know because God hasn't told you (he's not required to). So you are kissing his arse in the hope that you're one of the elect while I could die in my unbelief and still see heaven.

The email offer for me to teach you of your faith is still open.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2007-06-01
User is offlineOffline
 No jean you do contradict

 No jean you do contradict yourself all the time, God causes all earthquakes, then in another thread, it is satan that causes earthquakes, you can't even make up your mind. You use circular logic to prove god, and when everyone else proves you wrong, you claim victory, you don't use logic, you don't even have it to begin with, the fact that you believe in in the bible and really you can't back up many claims that you have made, except by claiming no one else knows better than you (again even when you are out done and shown the errors of your so called logic) and then claiming empty victory


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Latin

Hi L

Latin,

You evidently smoke the Green Bud, (vs. the Red Bud), which is why your brain may be having intellectual trouble in following me. Though I'll explain.

God causes evil , but Satan carries out that evil. It's not a contradiction. Satan can't cause anything, but is the agent of it.

This is not a contradiction.

I don't say my logic can prove God. God is axiomatic meaning He is self evident. The proof is via the consistency and the accuracy of report. I am not a capital R Rationalist.

I back up all my claims. The fact that you can't refute my logic doesn't mean you then cry about it. Hey, if you can't be me, join me. Repent for your sins and trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. He overcame death so His children don't have to (the 2nd death).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:mellestad

Anonymouse wrote:

mellestad wrote:

That service, by the way, is having a steadfast debate 'partner' that lets atheists feel good about themselves.  Sort of like a freak-show?  Perhaps.

Freak-shows don't make me feel good about myself.

 

Indeed.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Anonymouse

mellestad wrote:

Anonymouse wrote:

mellestad wrote:

That service, by the way, is having a steadfast debate 'partner' that lets atheists feel good about themselves.  Sort of like a freak-show?  Perhaps.

Freak-shows don't make me feel good about myself.

 

Indeed.

Depends on the freak, this one does.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: God

Jean Chauvin wrote:
God Is...

That's not even proper grammar.

Is that like 'Bitch Please'?

So Christians invented ebonics? 

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13488
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
If God created everything

If God created everything then who started the hate he created?

Your god sounds like a schoolyard brat playing in the sandbox who knocks over the plastic army men he sets up when he cant arrange them the way he wants.

You are merely a brat who cant stand the fact that someone doesn't buy into your childish superstition.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


mrOriginal
atheist
mrOriginal's picture
Posts: 80
Joined: 2011-02-26
User is offlineOffline
@ Jean Are you on any

@ Jean

 

Are you on any medications we should know about??

 

 

 

mr. O


latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2007-06-01
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi L

Latin,

You evidently smoke the Green Bud, (vs. the Red Bud), which is why your brain may be having intellectual trouble in following me. Though I'll explain.

God causes evil , but Satan carries out that evil. It's not a contradiction. Satan can't cause anything, but is the agent of it.

This is not a contradiction.

 

hmm so you just stated it incorrectly when you stated satan causes earthquakes? because that is still contradicting your statement that god causes all and causes earthquakes. I still get what you are saying now, but what you stated contradicts yourself, can you not see that or are you that blind? Your smoking way to much green bud.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I don't say my logic can prove God. God is axiomatic meaning He is self evident. The proof is via the consistency and the accuracy of report. I am not a capital R Rationalist.

I back up all my claims. The fact that you can't refute my logic doesn't mean you then cry about it. Hey, if you can't be me, join me. Repent for your sins and trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. He overcame death so His children don't have to (the 2nd death).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

But that is it, god is not self evident at all, and that is been repeatedly shown to you and you keep on ignoring facts, this is why you fail at logic for the most part. You seem to get bits and pieces of it then shove in a bunch of crap and ignore all the glaring errors and claim victory, when in reality all you have done is shown yourself to be pretty mentally handicap at understanding the massive errors your are commiting.

Here is the fault in your logic, you claim the bible is the word of god and that it proves god, you remember this quote of yours "If the Bible says God made trees and fish, and we go out and see trees and fish, this is a proof of demonstration." yet you fail to see the massive logical error in this. That this holy book of yours was not written by god before mankind came to be, but WEEEELLLLLL after the fact, actually the OT started about 4000 years ago and NT was completed in its current form about 1700 years ago. So all the things claimed in there where already existing, trees, fish etc. I mean this does not prove god by any means at all. With that thinking I can prove any god exists by making claims that statements in those holy text prove their god because it mentions real world stuff like trees, fish, men and historical towns and cities. You fail at understanding your own damn errors because you are blinded to the truth.


ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
Posts: 862
Joined: 2009-08-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:God Loves

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God Loves Me, but He may Hate You!

So why are you here then?


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13488
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ubuntuAnyone wrote:Jean

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God Loves Me, but He may Hate You!

So why are you here then?

Because his dog talks to him.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
OH NOES!!1!!11!!ELEVEN!!1

Jean Chauvinism, resident troll wrote:
GOD MAY HATE YOU!

So you think that your imaginary friend may hate me? So what! I don't worry about what schizophrenic people think regarding the voices in their heads and what those voices may say about me, because they don't actually exist outside of said mentally unstable person's head.

Jean Chauvinism, resident troll wrote:
So you filthy no good immoral atheists are actually possibly hated by God.

I thought you said atheists don't actually exist and we are in fact only agnostics? Which is it Jean? I thought you said your "LOLgic" was perfect!

Jean Chauvinism, resident troll wrote:
This is however tied into the imago dei like I've said on countless occassions. And as I've said before, the doctrines of Scripture are the implications of those axioms.

The proof of God is a demonstration and not a substantiations of consistency. Since God said He created fish, and we encounter fish, this is a proof of demonstration.

By that very "LOLgic", since the Gospels of the Flying Spaghetti Monster said that The Great Noodly One created spaghetti and meatballs, and we encounter spaghetti and meatballs, then this is proof of demonstration! OMG! Jean Chauvinism, resident troll is a Pastafarian! RAmen, pirate Jean, RAmen!

Oh, and Jean, you still haven't answered my question of why the "Holy" Babble is wrong on bats being fowl and rabbits chewing cud. If it actually is the word of some cosmic creator, don't you think it would have been a little better at explaining things? Are you afraid to admit the the source of your "LOLgic" is not as perfect as you profess it to be? I'm waiting...

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5809
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Bob,

The axioms regarding God aren't based on something, they are self evident truths. The axioms of Christiansity are:

1) God Is

2) His Word is True

pretty basic.

I've discussed this with you on numerous occassions. You don't smoke pot do you?

This is however tied into the imago dei like I've said on countless occassions. And as I've said before, the doctrines of Scripture are the implications of those axioms.

The proof of God is a demonstration and not a substantiations of consistency. Since God said He created fish, and we encounter fish, this is a proof of demonstration.

Come on, I've told you this many times before. For you to work on computers, you must be inconsistent as an atheist.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

From "New Oxford American Dictionary":

Quote:
self-evident:

adjective

not needing to be demonstrated or explained; obvious : self-evident truths | [withclause ] it is self-evident that you cannot work 14 hours a day and have time left over for a child.

OK, Jean, humour us dumb Atheists. Your 'logical justification for asserting that "God is" is obvious to you, we already knew that, but it is not to us.

'Self-evident' is not a justification in itself, it is an assertion that the argument should be plainly apparent to anyone.

You can skip that if you want, for the moment, and give us your justification for the second assertion. And while you are at it, tell us just how you know what his 'word' IS. I guess you mean the Bible, so then, what is your independent external evidence for the assertion that the Bible is true, or is the 'word of God'?

I'm trying to make as easy as possible for you here, Jean, but you need to give us something of substance, if you have any real purpose here beyond mere taunting and telling us we are doomed to burn.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi L

Latin,

You evidently smoke the Green Bud, (vs. the Red Bud), which is why your brain may be having intellectual trouble in following me. Though I'll explain.

God causes evil , but Satan carries out that evil. It's not a contradiction. Satan can't cause anything, but is the agent of it.

This is not a contradiction.

I don't say my logic can prove God. God is axiomatic meaning He is self evident. The proof is via the consistency and the accuracy of report. I am not a capital R Rationalist.

I back up all my claims. The fact that you can't refute my logic doesn't mean you then cry about it. Hey, if you can't be me, join me. Repent for your sins and trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. He overcame death so His children don't have to (the 2nd death).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

In other words, God doesn't have the stones to personally inflict damage on the creation he hates so he has to create something else to do his dirty work?

God is axiomatic but he meets none of the standards of an axiom? Because you haven't made a logical presentation your logic is irrefutable?

With all that against you why would I join yo in your guesswork? You said that the best you can do is trust/have faith in/hope that your magic man did what his creators said he did. What happened to this knowledge and assurance you claimed you had in the other thread?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
Posts: 1868
Joined: 2008-01-25
User is offlineOffline
 That's okay, Jean. I just

 That's okay, Jean. I just discovered that Yoda hates your fucking guts. So we're even.


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
Nigel, that's really not fair...

nigelTheBold wrote:
That's okay, Jean. I just discovered that Yoda hates your fucking guts. So we're even.

Nigel, that's really not a fair comparison, since Yoda the muppet does in fact exist! That's like comparing apples and orang-doesn't fucking exist-es!

I just found out (pulled it out of my ass) that Santa and the Easter Bunny hate his guts, which is analogous.

Yoda, the hand other on, exists does!  XD

[EDIT] Sorry about the double post. Please delete. Thanks!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
Nigel, that's really not fair...

nigelTheBold wrote:
That's okay, Jean. I just discovered that Yoda hates your fucking guts. So we're even.

Nigel, that's really not a fair comparison, since Yoda the muppet does in fact exist! That's like comparing apples and orang-doesn't fucking exist-es!

Now if you said that you just found out that Santa and the Easter Bunny hate his guts, that would be analogous.

Yoda, the hand other on, exists does!  XD

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


Ciarin
Theist
Ciarin's picture
Posts: 778
Joined: 2008-09-08
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote:nigelTheBold

B166ER wrote:

nigelTheBold wrote:
That's okay, Jean. I just discovered that Yoda hates your fucking guts. So we're even.

Nigel, that's really not a fair comparison, since Yoda the muppet does in fact exist! That's like comparing apples and orang-doesn't fucking exist-es!

Now if you said that you just found out that Santa and the Easter Bunny hate his guts, that would be analogous.

Yoda, the hand other on, exists does!  XD

 

Plus Yoda is a lot more moral and ethical. And he can kick Jesus' ass.


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
totally!

Ciarin wrote:
Plus Yoda is a lot more moral and ethical. And he can kick Jesus' ass.

Yeah, Jesus wouldn't stand a chance against Yoda's awesome lightsaber abilities! (Assumed lightsaber abilities, as the new "star wars" abortions, er, I mean movies, where he uses them do not exist in the mind of this nerd.) Those movies exist in my mind like an actual atheist exists in the mind (if you can call it that) of Jean Chauvinism, resident troll, since he has stated that we do not exist!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

I am not using circular reasoning that the Bible is true because God and God is true because of the Bible. That is false reasoning. I am arguing deductively from the axioms or universals to the particulars. I argue in a straight line from top to bottom.

Also, God IS is proper grammer. For a sentence to be, all you  need is the subject and the verb. LOL. Funny stuff.

Hey Witch, go sacrifice a goat and drink its blood like real pagans such as the JuJu.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13488
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I am not using circular reasoning that the Bible is true because God and God is true because of the Bible. That is false reasoning. I am arguing deductively from the axioms or universals to the particulars. I argue in a straight line from top to bottom.

Also, God IS is proper grammer. For a sentence to be, all you  need is the subject and the verb. LOL. Funny stuff.

Hey Witch, go sacrifice a goat and drink its blood like real pagans such as the JuJu.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Really? This is the best you have?

Quote:
God is proper grammer
"? It's speeellled "grammar" FYI.

 

gAWd......I'd duck to try to avoid the on coming "smote" but I have better things to do than to worry about your fictional hollow threats.

Gwd, doG, diety, dictator, there, is that better?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37