Creationist bids for 2011 Nobel Prize nomination

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Creationist bids for 2011 Nobel Prize nomination

I'm actually impressed with this guy's attempt to falsify evolution.

He looks so different in a tux...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Well this guy takes the

Well this guy takes the public speaker award. 

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Why Red?  Why do you hurt

Why Red?  Why do you hurt us?

--------------------

I have to give him credit for making these videos when he's barely holding himself together.

I've learned a lot though.  The purpose of Islam is to send people to Hell.  Satanic spirits are everywhere.

The main thing I notice is his talking points are very much the standard fair for evangelical Christians.  Millions of people in the U.S. would nod sagely while watching his videos.  Sigh.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Why Red?

mellestad wrote:

Why Red?  Why do you hurt us?

Sufferrrrrr!!!

You think that clown was bad??

This guy has a white lab coat and everything. You gotta see this guy. He claims he's a chemist, and tries to entirely debunk all science and allege a scientific conspiracy.

Over 26 minutes of complete YEC insanity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1msS71xL00&feature=related

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
We have Ray Ray, the 'Banana

We have Ray Ray, the 'Banana Man'.

Now there's the 'Peanut Butter Man'.

You can't make this sh1t up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504&feature=related

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:We have Ray

redneF wrote:

We have Ray Ray, the 'Banana Man'.

Now there's the 'Peanut Butter Man'.

You can't make this sh1t up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504&feature=related

Actually, I'm pretty sure he did.

Granted , it's hard to tell these days, but that looks like a parody.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sadly, that happens to be

Sadly, that happens to be Chuck Missler.  The video is real.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Individuals like these

should be forced to live in slab huts made of acacia shingles, overrun by spiders. Electricity is too good for them - all modern living with its technical advances must daily fly in the face of them. P'raps when said knuckle heads get sick some lair could send for a shaman, some pigs bladders and a few gallons of hot water.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
You forgot the leeches...

You forgot the leeches...

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Found another winner!Can you

Found another winner!

Can you say equivocation, strawman, ad hominem?

25 minutes worth, of the most pathetic attempt at debating against a 'Hitchens' position, I've seen to date.

Anybody heard of Dr. Oakley?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn5ts_B-VdM&NR=1

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Sadly, that happens to be Chuck Missler.  The video is real.

WTF ? 

Fuck it. I give up.

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I simply can't believe this lame brain

redneF wrote:

Found another winner!

Can you say equivocation, strawman, ad hominem?

25 minutes worth, of the most pathetic attempt at debating against a 'Hitchens' position, I've seen to date.

Anybody heard of Dr. Oakley?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn5ts_B-VdM&NR=1

accuses Hitchens of 'speculating' that humans are 75,000 years old (at the very minimum says Christopher as part of a general point over the alleged recent intrusion of the lord). Apparent this numb, pin-dicked cock face has never heard of fossils, does not realise the neanderthal genome has been decoded and has all the intellect of a block of wood. Apparently all the secular world does is speculate, there's no proof of anything, science does not work,  theists do not speculate. What an arse head.

Lucky the comment section has been deactivated on that video or I would have given him a serve.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
I love their lying fucking

I love their lying fucking hypocritical double standards.

What 'scientists' can prove, is 'theory', and 'conspiracy'.

Yet, what they assert and believe based on Bronze Age folklore, and circular reasoning is FACT...

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Apparently all the secular world does is speculate, there's no proof of anything, science does not work,  theists do not speculate. What an arse head.

These people are positively disturbed. This is NOT opinion. These are lies, slander, and designed to incite hate and warfare.

The wrath of god is from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth and unrighteousness of men.....Christopher Hitchens, and those like him, possess the turth, but they suppress it, they are holding it down, and they do so in unrighteousness....to deny the existence of god, is sinful, it is an act of sin, it is an act of rebellion....without a defence....man knows about the existence of the one true god, through what has been created... : Dr. Oakley

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I didn't get to this part

redneF wrote:

The wrath of god is from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth and unrighteousness of men.....Christopher Hitchens, and those like him, possess the turth, but they suppress it, they are holding it down, and they do so in unrighteousness....to deny the existence of god, is sinful, it is an act of sin, it is an act of rebellion....without a defence....man knows about the existence of the one true god, through what has been created... : Dr. Oakley

This quote from 'Dr' Oakley really encapsulates all I loathe about christianity in a sentence. I find it difficult to consider suffering such a man to live. Once again we see the adhom and the fallacy from force that exists at the heart of christianity simmering below the surface. Agree with Dr Oakley's rank assertion based on an argument from complexity or you are A: Immoral B: Deserving of torture by God (and presumably Dr Oakley) as well as C: Without a defense.

According to christians there's no defense against their bullshit. Mmmmmm. Well, I can think of one...