ANOTHER INFALLIBLE PROOF (May 21 Judgement Day)

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
ANOTHER INFALLIBLE PROOF (May 21 Judgement Day)

That the judgement day is May 21, 2011:

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/proof/proof.html

Interesting that the crucifixion took place on April 1. Does this mean God can just say 'April Fools, you're all going to hell'?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:That the judgement

EXC wrote:

That the judgement day is May 21, 2011:

http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/proof/proof.html

Interesting that the crucifixion took place on April 1. Does this mean God can just say 'April Fools, you're all going to hell'?

Yeah I've heard about this. It started with some website called "wecanknow.com" - and for whatever reason they're asking for loads of donation money (why they need hordes of cash if they world is going to end in 2 months is beyond me *wink*).

I wonder how these cultists justify this with the Bible verse that says that no one other than God the Father, (not even Jesus) knows when judgment day will come.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
I reposted on Facebook... I

I reposted on Facebook... I suggested that people send their money to me, and I will forward it for them...

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Recovering fundamentalist

Recovering fundamentalist wrote:

I wonder how these cultists justify this with the Bible verse that says that no one other than God the Father, (not even Jesus) knows when judgment day will come.

You mustn't quote out of context! I won't believe anyone said that until you tell me the context.

Like I do:

1 Thes 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
BUT
1 Thes 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
So we CAN know. And they apparently do, and we, in our sinfulness, have clouded our minds and closed our hearts from the Message of the Holy Spirit. We lose.

WasitacatisaW
atheist
WasitacatisaW's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:  I wonder how

EXC wrote:

Exactly my thoughts. I find it funny when theists argue when the judgement day might come, even though it is repeated through out the bible versus that only god will know. And god even tries to hint towards when this day might come.

God is a tricksy tricksy ruler. Let us assume he exists. He hints in the bible when judgement day might come, knowing thousands of christians would search tirelessly for the exact date, and a percentage of them feel that they have found it, and proclaim the end of times, yet fail to see it come to fruition. What a bully!

Anonymous12345 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
what

what i find funny is how so many of you keep saying god said this and god wrote this....ummm people wrote this and people said this....that is all!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Theist wit is so dull. No

Theist wit is so dull. No wonder they're losing.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.