Dip shit of the day

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
Posts: 969
Joined: 2009-10-14
User is offlineOffline
Dip shit of the day

I just had to post this video, talk about dead retarded, and ignorant, DAMB!!! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4&feature=topvideos

 


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Wanna bet that they are also

Wanna bet that they are also eating asian/chinese/thai/viet food?

 

How dare they?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Ken G.
Bronze Member
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-03-20
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCracyPeople wrote: DAMB !!! Enjoy.

    Well, let me just say that,that chick just ruined my night, Thanks for post that piece of shit, LOL. Seriously, how can anyone enjoy such stupidity ? I guess her goal is " Asshole of the Year on YouTube", well she got my vote,maybe even the asshole of the decade !  

Signature ? How ?


Thunderios
atheist
Posts: 261
Joined: 2010-12-26
User is offlineOffline
What a patriot! We should be

What a patriot! We should be proud of America.
Too bad I don't live there. I think I'm going to move.


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Wanna bet that they are also eating asian/chinese/thai/viet food?

 

How dare they?

Wanna bet she does too? Only she pays someone else to cook it.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2011-03-14
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:I

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

I just had to post this video, talk about dead retarded, and ignorant, DAMB!!! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4&feature=topvideos

 

LOL if she was attempting comedy then she sucked hard. Even if it wasn't racially offensive it still would have just sucked. I hope she doesn't quit her day job at the titty bar.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Answers in

jcgadfly wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Wanna bet that they are also eating asian/chinese/thai/viet food?

 

How dare they?

Wanna bet she does too? Only she pays someone else to cook it.

 

Oh, she is probably a sushi junky.  So no, I will not take those odds.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
Posts: 969
Joined: 2009-10-14
User is offlineOffline
Recovering fundamentalist

Recovering fundamentalist wrote:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

I just had to post this video, talk about dead retarded, and ignorant, DAMB!!! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4&feature=topvideos

 

LOL if she was attempting comedy then she sucked hard. Even if it wasn't racially offensive it still would have just sucked. I hope she doesn't quit her day job at the titty bar.

This was no bit, she is dead serious.  She has had like 700,000 hits in 2 days and 30 some odd responses.  Apparently she hasn't shown her face around campus since the video.  Her social life is shot, everyone at her college has seen the video, and many from around the world, this girl is an ignorant cunt bitch who needs a slap in the face.  If I were her, after that "krahmer" video, I would hide out for a while, because a beatdown or atleast a year of food thrown in her hair daily is most likely what is coming her way, she will certainly be atleast mocked heavily on a daily basis everywhere she goes. 

 


100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
Posts: 679
Joined: 2010-05-02
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Recovering fundamentalist wrote:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

I just had to post this video, talk about dead retarded, and ignorant, DAMB!!! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4&feature=topvideos

 

LOL if she was attempting comedy then she sucked hard. Even if it wasn't racially offensive it still would have just sucked. I hope she doesn't quit her day job at the titty bar.

This was no bit, she is dead serious.  She has had like 700,000 hits in 2 days and 30 some odd responses.  Apparently she hasn't shown her face around campus since the video.  Her social life is shot, everyone at her college has seen the video, and many from around the world, this girl is an ignorant cunt bitch who needs a slap in the face.  If I were her, after that "krahmer" video, I would hide out for a while, because a beatdown or atleast a year of food thrown in her hair daily is most likely what is coming her way, she will certainly be atleast mocked heavily on a daily basis everywhere she goes. 

 

 

She'll probably change her hair color/style... 

But honestly, she deserves to be dismissed from UCLA. 


100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
Posts: 679
Joined: 2010-05-02
User is offlineOffline
 On second thought .... I

 On second thought .... I agree with her that it isn't a good idea to talk on a cell phone in library or eat stinky food that many others may not really like to smell.  The problem with this girl though is that she puts shit on "Asians".  She even mentioned tsunami but I am quite sure that Japanese people will be the last people who you would expect to see talking on cell phone in library.  

 

So, + credit for raising some important issues

Big - for racial generalization 

Huge - for going public ...  especially no excuses for doing so and studying political sciences. 


Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2011-03-14
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Recovering fundamentalist wrote:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

I just had to post this video, talk about dead retarded, and ignorant, DAMB!!! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4&feature=topvideos

 

LOL if she was attempting comedy then she sucked hard. Even if it wasn't racially offensive it still would have just sucked. I hope she doesn't quit her day job at the titty bar.

This was no bit, she is dead serious.  She has had like 700,000 hits in 2 days and 30 some odd responses.  Apparently she hasn't shown her face around campus since the video.  Her social life is shot, everyone at her college has seen the video, and many from around the world, this girl is an ignorant cunt bitch who needs a slap in the face.  If I were her, after that "krahmer" video, I would hide out for a while, because a beatdown or atleast a year of food thrown in her hair daily is most likely what is coming her way, she will certainly be atleast mocked heavily on a daily basis everywhere she goes. 

 

Well I didn't think it was a parody - but I assumed she thought her one-liners were funny and that's the reaction she was hoping for. I doubt she made this expecting such a shitstorm. I was just saying that even if she left out the racial generalizations and made the same kind of one-liners without referring to "Asian people", she still wouldn't have been remotely entertaining (other than for her hooters).

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical


Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
Posts: 868
Joined: 2008-02-06
User is offlineOffline
I will say that every

I will say that every ethnicity has their own particular brand of asshole... All one who has to to know what dipshits who share My heritage's act like, is to watch "The Jersey Shore"...

Is this bleach blond dunce an affront to rational articulation?. Absolutely... Does she has the skills to make a point, and then defend it? No. Should she shut the hell up? Yes.

But it's still annoying to be in a Library (or any other confined space) and have someone rudely yelling into their cell phones...


GodlessMonk
atheist
GodlessMonk's picture
Posts: 58
Joined: 2009-11-23
User is offlineOffline
Yep. But...

As far as I'm concerned, this chick takes the prize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPd-SY6OhLY

 

Not too sure if this is a joke or not, but if she's for real, I weep for the world.

 

Robb

 

"The general opinion is not always the perfect truth..."
- Giordano Bruno


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
GodlessMonk wrote:As far as

GodlessMonk wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, this chick takes the prize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPd-SY6OhLY

 

Not too sure if this is a joke or not, but if she's for real, I weep for the world.

 

Robb

 

Yep that is a winner. I went to college with 100 or so of those people. Couldn't you see the love, compassion, and joy. She was filled with the holy spirit. She reminded me of the Islamic terrorists.


 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Answers in

jcgadfly wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Wanna bet that they are also eating asian/chinese/thai/viet food?

 

How dare they?

Wanna bet she does too? Only she pays someone else to cook it.

Ok, so she goes to restaurants. Did I miss a point carefully hidden in there?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2011-03-14
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:GodlessMonk

TGBaker wrote:

GodlessMonk wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, this chick takes the prize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPd-SY6OhLY

 

Not too sure if this is a joke or not, but if she's for real, I weep for the world.

 

Robb

 

Yep that is a winner. I went to college with 100 or so of those people. Couldn't you see the love, compassion, and joy. She was filled with the holy spirit. She reminded me of the Islamic terrorists.

 

 

The chick in that vid said she was a Poe apparently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfCjuOr1oY&annotation_id=annotation_663875&feature=iv

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:jcgadfly

Kapkao wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Wanna bet that they are also eating asian/chinese/thai/viet food?

 

How dare they?

Wanna bet she does too? Only she pays someone else to cook it.

Ok, so she goes to restaurants. Did I miss a point carefully hidden in there?

She hates Asians unless they're cooking for her? Sorry I didn't make it any more obvious.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Kapkao

jcgadfly wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Wanna bet that they are also eating asian/chinese/thai/viet food?

 

How dare they?

Wanna bet she does too? Only she pays someone else to cook it.

Ok, so she goes to restaurants. Did I miss a point carefully hidden in there?

She hates Asians unless they're cooking for her? Sorry I didn't make it any more obvious.

You can't usually notice the cook at most restaurants I've known... unless it's a Guy Fieri hole-in-the-wall diner. I imagine most customers are oblivious to restaurant staff.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:jcgadfly

Kapkao wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Wanna bet that they are also eating asian/chinese/thai/viet food?

 

How dare they?

Wanna bet she does too? Only she pays someone else to cook it.

Ok, so she goes to restaurants. Did I miss a point carefully hidden in there?

She hates Asians unless they're cooking for her? Sorry I didn't make it any more obvious.

You can't usually notice the cook at most restaurants I've known... unless it's a Guy Fieri hole-in-the-wall diner. I imagine most customers are oblivious to re

Which has what to do with the point? she reminds me of those people who love to eat at Chinese restaurants but think that there are WAY too many Chinese people in them.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:You can't

Kapkao wrote:

You can't usually notice the cook at most restaurants I've known... unless it's a Guy Fieri hole-in-the-wall diner. I imagine most customers are oblivious to restaurant staff.

 

The best Thai restaurant in town - and Portland has lots of Thai restaurants - has a kitchen behind a glass wall so you can see and hear the cooks.  Who aren't speaking English.  And almost all of the waitresses have an accent.  A really great Korean restaurant - you can't see the kitchen, but the waitresses are all authentically Korean. 

Most customers are oblivious to the restaurant staff - which just points out the customers' bad manners.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
note to self: no more

note to self: no more anecdotes

note to cj: no more anecdotes PLEASE

 

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:note to self:

Kapkao wrote:

note to self: no more anecdotes

note to cj: no more anecdotes PLEASE

 

That is all anyone has - their own personal experiences.  We could perhaps find some facts on this subject, but what would be the point? 

I'm looking forward to hell freezing over - think of all the people who would have to change their minds about something they hate.  Including me.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Kapkao wrote:note

cj wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

note to self: no more anecdotes

note to cj: no more anecdotes PLEASE

 

That is all anyone has - their own personal experiences.  We could perhaps find some facts on this subject, but what would be the point? 

I'm looking forward to hell freezing over - think of all the people who would have to change their minds about something they hate.  Including me.

 

Word of mouth was impressive (though still highly unreliable) before the information Age. Now? Not so much impressive, although some talking heads are treated as golden gospel.

Saying "I know this person/place/thing" that is somehow an exception to this or that generality that may or may not be relevant, to the point that it's utterly predictable is tedious. Very, very tedious... especially when I know seniors who do the exact same thing.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:cj wrote:Kapkao

Kapkao wrote:

cj wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

note to self: no more anecdotes

note to cj: no more anecdotes PLEASE

 

That is all anyone has - their own personal experiences.  We could perhaps find some facts on this subject, but what would be the point? 

I'm looking forward to hell freezing over - think of all the people who would have to change their minds about something they hate.  Including me.

 

Word of mouth was impressive (though still highly unreliable) before the information Age. Now? Not so much impressive, although some talking heads are treated as golden gospel.

Saying "I know this person/place/thing" that is somehow an exception to this or that generality that may or may not be relevant, to the point that it's utterly predictable is tedious. Very, very tedious... especially when I know seniors who do the exact same thing.

 

 

And I walked 20 miles to school every day in the snow when I was a kid - so get over yourself.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Kapkao wrote:cj

cj wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

cj wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

note to self: no more anecdotes

note to cj: no more anecdotes PLEASE

 

That is all anyone has - their own personal experiences.  We could perhaps find some facts on this subject, but what would be the point? 

I'm looking forward to hell freezing over - think of all the people who would have to change their minds about something they hate.  Including me.

 

Word of mouth was impressive (though still highly unreliable) before the information Age. Now? Not so much impressive, although some talking heads are treated as golden gospel.

Saying "I know this person/place/thing" that is somehow an exception to this or that generality that may or may not be relevant, to the point that it's utterly predictable is tedious. Very, very tedious... especially when I know seniors who do the exact same thing.

 

 

And I walked 20 miles to school every day in the snow when I was a kid - so get over yourself.

 

Uphill both ways? To get to the log cabin that you were born in (that you helped your father build)?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:I

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

I just had to post this video, talk about dead retarded, and ignorant, DAMB!!! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4&feature=topvideos 

 

Sorry, I just don't get what the beef is.

Are you under the impression only white Anglo Saxons have personal prejudices, and stereotype people?...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:cj

jcgadfly wrote:

cj wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

cj wrote:

Kapkao wrote:

note to self: no more anecdotes

note to cj: no more anecdotes PLEASE

 

That is all anyone has - their own personal experiences.  We could perhaps find some facts on this subject, but what would be the point? 

I'm looking forward to hell freezing over - think of all the people who would have to change their minds about something they hate.  Including me.

 

Word of mouth was impressive (though still highly unreliable) before the information Age. Now? Not so much impressive, although some talking heads are treated as golden gospel.

Saying "I know this person/place/thing" that is somehow an exception to this or that generality that may or may not be relevant, to the point that it's utterly predictable is tedious. Very, very tedious... especially when I know seniors who do the exact same thing.

 

 

And I walked 20 miles to school every day in the snow when I was a kid - so get over yourself.

 

Uphill both ways? To get to the log cabin that you were born in (that you helped your father build)?

 

 

 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

 

 

 

 

Python - the best. 

 

And of course it was exactly like that. 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Oh, I drank many python

Oh, I drank many python toasts tonight.  And Douglas Adams.  And Tom Lehrer.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
Posts: 969
Joined: 2009-10-14
User is offlineOffline
redneF

redneF wrote:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

I just had to post this video, talk about dead retarded, and ignorant, DAMB!!! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4&feature=topvideos 

 

Sorry, I just don't get what the beef is.

No beef, she's just an idiot and it's funny to watch her commit social suicide pubicly.

redneF wrote:

Are you under the impression only white Anglo Saxons have personal prejudices, and stereotype people?...

Rrrright...dude it was just a funny video of a dumb racist big titted blonde making an ass of herself, I'm under no such impression.

 


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

redneF wrote:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

I just had to post this video, talk about dead retarded, and ignorant, DAMB!!! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4&feature=topvideos 

 

Sorry, I just don't get what the beef is.

No beef, she's just an idiot and it's funny to watch her commit social suicide pubicly.

Well, you've only asserted she's an idiot.

That's hardly impressive.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

redneF wrote:

Are you under the impression only white Anglo Saxons have personal prejudices, and stereotype people?...

Rrrright...dude it was just a funny video of a dumb racist big titted blonde making an ass of herself, I'm under no such impression.

You didn't answer my question.

You just asserted that she was dumb, and an idiot.

Why don't you do something that illustrates your point that:

1- She is dumb

2- She qualifies as abnormal

3- She qualifies as an ass for having a personal opinion

4- She should not have an opinion

5- Having bit tits is somehow germane to the topic

 

Maybe it hasn't occurred to you, but we are on a forum that was designed to openly criticize and speak harshly of MANY distinct groups of individuals...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


Kapkao
atheistSuperfanBronze Member
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Dammit NMCP.... didn't you

Dammit NMCP.... didn't you know you can't just make a poke at dumb busty blondes without proper justification?!?!?!

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


nutxaq
nutxaq's picture
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008-04-06
User is offlineOffline
Her first point was

Her first point was irrelevant, her second point if true is not racist. I went and saw 127 Hours and there was a group of Asians clearly not born in the US that talked the whole time. Coincidence? Possibly. But an interesting one nonetheless. There's a shared disregard for the experience of others there. They're also terrible drivers.

An observation if correct simply CANNOT be racist. Black people do like fried chicken. It's when one tries to turn something irrelevant into a negative that it becomes racism. Black people like fried chicken. So what? It's delicious.

 

"Faith, Faith is an island in the setting sun,
but proof, proof is the bottom line for everyone."
Proof, Paul Simon

Nothing this hard should taste so beefy.


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
nutxaq wrote:Her first point

nutxaq wrote:

Her first point was irrelevant, her second point if true is not racist. I went and saw 127 Hours and there was a group of Asians clearly not born in the US that talked the whole time. Coincidence? Possibly. But an interesting one nonetheless. There's a shared disregard for the experience of others there. They're also terrible drivers.

An observation if correct simply CANNOT be racist. Black people do like fried chicken. It's when one tries to turn something irrelevant into a negative that it becomes racism. Black people like fried chicken. So what? It's delicious.

 

When the observation becomes a generalization, i.e. "I don't like all Asians because some of them haven't learned library courtesy or some of them are poor drivers" then it becomes a racist statement.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


nutxaq
nutxaq's picture
Posts: 399
Joined: 2008-04-06
User is offlineOffline
I agree that completely

I agree that completely writing off an entire group of people based on the actions of some or most of them is racism, but I didn't really see that in the video and it's certainly not what I was suggesting.

I saw this video being promoted on Huffington Post but didn't watch it. Now that I have it just doesn't seem that bad.

"Faith, Faith is an island in the setting sun,
but proof, proof is the bottom line for everyone."
Proof, Paul Simon

Nothing this hard should taste so beefy.