Japanese Earthquake created by God Almighty

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Japanese Earthquake created by God Almighty

Hello My Agnostic Friends,

The Japanese earthquake was the wrath of God. You see, Amos 3:6 tells us that God creates evil. The verse says that God created evil on a specific city. Just like He did in Japan.

God is the Cause of All

Japanese earthquake was a cause

Thus, God was the Cause of the Japanese Earthquake

If there are any agnostics who would like to volunteer to clean up the effect of God's wrath please do so. Perhaps an ounce of sanity will penetrate your absurdity in knowing that you're next.

Since agnostics (there no such thing as an atheist), since Agnostics are very evil people, I doubt this is physically possible.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Ken G.
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Answer in Gene wrote: why not France ?

      I just don't get it, I guess. I was wondering, why is it that this clown Jean Shauvian (I think its spelled wrong) anyway as I was saying, I know that Brian said " Kill them with kindness ",but, this clown don't care if many,many people die, because of his belief system ? So why respect that ? I don't, I can't bring myself to be nice to such a blatant asshole, he's a grown man (yeah right) that thinks that these people deserved to die because of their belief system WTF . I have alot of patience, if you are trying to do your best, but when it comes to Idiots like Jean, I do not have the patience to hear such crap, if they are mean to other people that don't believe the same shit as they do, I always tell them to grow the F<>k-up, and smell the coffee.   Where's the Logic ?   

Signature ? How ?


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Jean Chauvin

jcgadfly wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi JCG,

God MAY hate you. I do not know who the elect are. You may be of the elect and don't know it yet. So I logically cannot hate that which I don't know.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

God may hate me - you do hate me.

It shows in your behavior here.

Are you trying to one-up God?

I don't care if Jean (Fido)as a human hates me, I know his god cant hate me because disembodied brains are absurd claims, by any name. Hate is a normal emotion. HOW one acts determines the morality of the person displaying the emotion, not the fact they have normal emotions.

SO, lets compare his god claim in terms of what he claims his god will do to us, vs what I would do to him.

The morality of claimed god.

1. Uses threats to get people to follow him.

2. Will use torture to get people to follow him.

3. Will hold others hostage to get to others

4. Will allow harm to come to babies and children if it suits his needs

5. All humans belong to god, like property.

 

My morality by comparison:

1. Don't give a shit what you claim as long as I have the same freedom to challenge your claims. Will not use threats of violence because you make claims I find absurd. Will not follow you or threaten you if you try to leave my presence.

2. The only way I would have someone detained by law is if they violate the common law WE as a society agree to. I will not physically harm you merely over disagreement. If someone does physically harm me, I call the cops and when they go to prison, they still have rights and should not be tortured because they are detained.

3. I would not shoot someone else to get at Jean(Fido).

4. Would call the cops if I knew someone was harming a kid.

5. Other human beings are not my property, even the people I hate.

So between the god he claims exists, and me. I would treat him far better as my enemy than he claims his god would do to me.

How does it feel to be property Fido? I am going to try to remember to put that in every post to Jean(Fido) as a sarcastic retort to his faux "respectfully".

How does it feel to be property Fido?

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
Superfan
Posts: 6791
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
I'm not concerned about

I'm not concerned about Jean's hatred. I'd just like him to own it.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:I'm not

jcgadfly wrote:

I'm not concerned about Jean's hatred. I'd just like him to own it.

I am not concerned with him on a personal level and I really don't care about him "owning it" either.

He won't because he is has his head up his god's ass too far to see it is all in his head.

I am fine with using him as a display to other wannabe childish bullies who think threats work in a civil society.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
Superfan
Posts: 6791
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:jcgadfly

Brian37 wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

I'm not concerned about Jean's hatred. I'd just like him to own it.

I am not concerned with him on a personal level and I really don't care about him "owning it" either.

He won't because he is has his head up his god's ass too far to see it is all in his head.

I am fine with using him as a display to other wannabe childish bullies who think threats work in a civil society.

 

 

You have a stronger tolerance for dishonesty than I, sir.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Brian37

jcgadfly wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

I'm not concerned about Jean's hatred. I'd just like him to own it.

I am not concerned with him on a personal level and I really don't care about him "owning it" either.

He won't because he is has his head up his god's ass too far to see it is all in his head.

I am fine with using him as a display to other wannabe childish bullies who think threats work in a civil society.

 

 

You have a stronger tolerance for dishonesty than I, sir.

Don't get me wrong, when he pulled the Japan thread crap, I was all ready to ask for him to be banned. That was a bit hasty on my part and looking back, it would have been a mistake. Let s put him on display, like he thinks he is doing with us. He wants a verbal fight, I am willing to give it to him. He will lose.

No I don't think he is being dishonest in his mind. It is scary that humans can be this deluded. I do think he will, because of his delusion take a "by any means" approach including dishonesty.

Two different subjects. In his mind he thinks he is giving(whom he falsely thinks are the the alcoholic) near beer and will lie to claim it really is beer because of his real delusion.

Humans in regards to god beliefs can and do lie, deliberately because they are not lying when they say they do believe. The ends justifies the means to them.

When people become this far gone, like Fido here is, it becomes almost impossible to pull them out. I think with Fido here, the best we can do is let him make a fool of himself.


 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Ken G.
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2008-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: let him make a fool of himself

     Yep, we all know that he is a Fool. I would vote for him to be banned,when a guy types out that kind of hatred,well I think that banning him would be right, being brain-washed by his own kind of Christianity does not excuse this kind of behavior.  

Signature ? How ?


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1970
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I know

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I know God is absolutely because of the imago dei in relation to its axioms.

Bully for you.

I know things you do not.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
We're are going in circles

Pot meet kettle.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
I once asked a psychologist...

What does what he knows/doesn't know prove?

Other than what he knows/doesn't know?

Nothing...

Jean Chauvin wrote:
...definiton of emotions 

They are what they are, and are not... what they are not.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
He gave me a 4 massive books on the subject. I read all books, and emotion was never defined.

That's neither here, nor there.

They are what they are, and are not... what they are not.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Another theologian before me did the same thing.

What does what he knows/doesn't know, prove?

Other than what he knows/doesn't know?

Nothing...

Jean Chauvin wrote:
Unless the term emotion is defined

I gave you a definition, that is universally applicable to anything you can imagine, and things that you cannot.

You just don't understand why the law of parsimony is critical.

The need to add anything superfluous to a model, is an emotional and foolish one, that's typical of 'Flat Earth Creationists', and emotionally and mentally dysfunctional individuals.

Jean Chauvin wrote:
...the conversataion cannot continue.

Only in the case of people that are as emotionally and mentally dysfunctional as you.

Which is why you people think and behave, as irrationally and immaturely, as you do.

 

And why it would be counterproductive that any dysfunctional people like you ever have absolute power and control, and absolutely critical, that you never do.

There is no debate, over this, among the most intelligent, logical, pragmatic, practical, multi faceted thinkers.

Those who qualify as human luminaries.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


ymalmsteen887
Posts: 306
Joined: 2011-02-04
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:ymalmsteen887

Brian37 wrote:

ymalmsteen887 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Thanks,

I do get the liberal intent of "cant we all just get along"

BUT DAMN MAN, Jean said "They deserved it" and not even as a direct attack on them, but he used them as hostages to threaten me.

If that doesn't deserve a "fuck you" I don't know what does?

Jean views his god like a bank robber holding a patron hostage to prevent the security guard from shooting him, "If you don't give my the money, I'll shoot this hostage"

It is sick enough to directly threaten me with emotional blackmail, I am used to that. But when you pull a third party into it who has nothing to do with a beef they are not involved in, what do you want me to say to such vile tripe?

Jean is a coward and could not face these people and tell them they deserved it. If he he claims he could, then that makes him a monster.

NO ONE, not even the people I hate would deserve a god doing this to them, much less an entire population of ANY COUNTRY.

Sick and immoral.

 

 

Hey brian do you believe we have free will(whatever that means). I personally dont I think that everything we do is contingent on previous events. We dont chose to what are prefrences are and even if we did what would be the factors be to choose those prefrences. Imagine if god created each of us on the spot and just asked if we would worship him or not why would some people say yes and some say no it doesnt make sense because there are no varaiable inputs to have decisions be different, right. That should prove that the concept of free will is bogus even the concept of punishment is a human device for correcting behavior anything other than that is just evil.

First off, stop using their old dead myth language to describe, reality. "Free will" is a myth word.

What happens in reality IS BOTH random and rules of nature. Just like you can predict a snowstorm but not the amount of snowflakes to an exact number.

I cannot determine exactly what I will do tomorrow down to the nanosecond, but I can reasonably predict that since I am scheduled to work, if I don't show up, I better have a damned good excuse.

Don't confuse the weather with the degree of impact. Neither is exclusive and both are dependent on the other.

Just like the earth rotating around the sun. It will continue in motion, like it has until the motion has been disturbed by other objects or the sun's own weather and make up. Our earth can die on a dime at any second from all sorts of things. We do know what can cause that, even though there is so much out there that we cannot determine when or what.

Same with human actions. Human actions are not absolute, but can be studied to a degree that we can determine how a person MIGHT act in a given situation.

What theists do is confuse randomness and rules as being opposites and they are not. Just like an NFL field cannot be confused with the final score of the game. The rules and playing field exist, but the score is not determined until the game is over.

Does free will exist? NO not in the fictional context theists want to sell. Nature is BOTH rules and randomness, Just like an NFL field is set, and just like the players are real, but the outcome is random.

I hate theistic language because it takes nature and turns it into a comic book.

 

I meant to say I persoanlly think that things are contingent on previous events and I only used the word free will cause i didnt know what other word to use and no I dont think we have it.

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Everybody on the whole Cell bloc ..dancing to the Jailhouse RocK

 

 Everybody on the whole Cell bloc ..dancing to the Jailhouse Rock

 

Thank You, Thank You very much.

 

Submitted By ~ danatemporary 

Ken G. wrote:

   Key G.  wrote    Yep, we all know that he is a F00L. I would vote for him to be banned,when a guy types out that kind of hatred,well I think that banning him would be right, being brain-washed by his own kind of christianity  does not excuse this kind of behavior.  

 

:


Alaskan Atheist
Alaskan Atheist's picture
Posts: 34
Joined: 2011-05-11
User is offlineOffline
I would just like to say

I would just like to say that Jean Chauvin is a low-life, Jesus penis blowing asshole. That is all.


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Alaskan Atheist wrote:I

Alaskan Atheist wrote:

I would just like to say that Jean Chauvin is a low-life, Jesus penis blowing asshole. That is all.

I think you have truly apprehended his sublime assholery, AA.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13070
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
I sometimes wonder how funny

I sometimes wonder how funny it would be to see all the real crazies who've come here over the years thrown into a book. It would make for wonderful comedy. It would also be cool history, something for people to look at in a hundred years and wonder how the species continued to exist. And it could raise revenue. > >

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2011-03-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello My

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello My Agnostic Friends,

The Japanese earthquake was the wrath of God. You see, Amos 3:6 tells us that God creates evil. The verse says that God created evil on a specific city. Just like He did in Japan.

God is the Cause of All

Japanese earthquake was a cause

Thus, God was the Cause of the Japanese Earthquake

If there are any agnostics who would like to volunteer to clean up the effect of God's wrath please do so. Perhaps an ounce of sanity will penetrate your absurdity in knowing that you're next.

Since agnostics (there no such thing as an atheist), since Agnostics are very evil people, I doubt this is physically possible.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Are you Asperger? You sound like it.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical


devils
atheist
devils's picture
Posts: 26
Joined: 2010-10-26
User is offlineOffline
was trying to just reply to a thread, sorry

so how come when a disaster happends USUALLY  christians say something completely stupid like "wow the church burned down but it didn't kill anyone inside.  guess that was god looking out."  when what they may want to think about (if they're in that mode of ridiculous thought anyway) is "wow god really took out that church!  maybe we as followers are making him unhappy by doing something wrong".  haha.  you know?  course ALL the good shit gets attributed to a god, just couldn't be blind luck or circumstance or heaven forbid you got a promotion at work cause you fucking worked for it. 

 

and i've learned long ago not to argue with christians.  i just fucking walk away.  they'll start that circular razor dance, kinda like AA does, and fill it will bad cliches and just plain wrong "facts".  and hey, everybody's got the right to worship damned ferrets if they're so inclined but DO.  NOT.  SHOVE.  RELIGION.  UP. MY. ASS.  EVER.  i also have the right not to be tormented with lunatic babblings of jeesus.  or any god.  or some allah cat.  (or his buddies, jeesus didn't write a fucking thing.  the bible:  most influential work of fiction ever.  which is very sad.)  last time someone said they'd pray for me i told them to "knock yourself out, or just get a hobby".  i hate religion i really do. 

and then there's this...  well don't know how to post a picture.  damn. 

"Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand."
Bertrand Russell

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1572636949


NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
Posts: 969
Joined: 2009-10-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I sometimes

Vastet wrote:

I sometimes wonder how funny it would be to see all the real crazies who've come here over the years thrown into a book. It would make for wonderful comedy. It would also be cool history, something for people to look at in a hundred years and wonder how the species continued to exist. And it could raise revenue. > >

Thats a great Idea

The Big Book of Crazies

 

What are the laws on quoting people?  Can you publish their username or name if listed without consent?

 


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:No, not

Jean Chauvin wrote:

No, not always. God is not pleasant against the evil reprobate like yourself. He's pleasant with His own, but not with His enemies.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

So what did he do to make you a pessimistic asshole.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
WARNING TO FLEE or caught in the cross-hairs ?

 

LUK3 Ch. 13 "And what about the eighteen people who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them? Were they the worst sinners in Jerusalem?I tell you, no!  But unless you repent, you too will all perish”

 

Ken G. wrote:
  When a guy types out that kind of hatred,well I think that banning him would be right, being brain-washed by his own kind of Christianity does not excuse this kind of behavior.    

 

  This is a moot point by this time. HOWEVER!  My question is  "why" would you  subscribe to this idea that a natural disaster is in all likelihood a "Judgment from the Almighty" (and to suggest that so matter-a-factly) ?  You have read about other 'religions' ?  Correct?  IMHO, We encountered a similar thought with the early Etruscans'  'Omens' or in Greco-Roman belief that the "gods" must be displeased. You re given the impression that the flood didnt quite do the job. Isnt that it? Your wimpy fellows are probably putting some distance from those remarks.  You've got to be a big frustration for those who'd never presume  such a thing, especially on a 'hostile' board  (See: Ken G. remark),.

 

 

 

 

~ (Bel-khidhdh1)


Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2011-03-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Latin,

That's because you haven't been trained in logic. You don't understand the differences between the means, mode, and measure.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

You know dude, when you think that 99% of people are ignorant and don't understand your intellect, and somehow you're the only one who has his head on straight - that should tell you that it's you who's crazy.

Do you ever even think about this? What makes you think you're the enlightened one here? What have you accomplished in your life that makes you think you've learned so much more than the 1000s of other people who think you're crazy? They've all come from different educational backgrounds, religious backgrounds, different families, friends, and different walks of life - and they all think you're wrong. What have you done in your life that's given you all this "secret" insight that no one but you is smart enough to appreciate?

Do you ever even wonder about WHY you believe this is? Or do you just decide that you're right, then debate from there and look for "evidence" that supports the conclusion you've already DECIDED you "know" is correct - without any proof - of course none of your "evidence" DOES actually support your nonsensical beliefs, but as long as you feel like you've "won", you don't let the facts get in the way. It sounds like the latter to me.

No dude, you just WANT to believe you're right. If you actually took the time to THINK about what you claim to believe (about the earthquake, evolution, etc) then you'd see how absurd it is. But your ego is too big - you'd rather keep making a fool of yourself than be forced to swallow your phony pride and admit that you don't know much at all. And that requires too much maturity for you - you feel more comfortable just living in denial and telling yourself "I'm right! I'm right" than manning up and deciding to improve your understanding. You really don't care about the truth, and you don't want to bear the responsibility of having to admit to yourself that you're just a legend in your own mind - you just want to keep telling yourself you're smarter than everyone because pretending to be smart takes way less effort than actually learning something.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical


Valheru1000
Posts: 1
Joined: 2011-04-05
User is offlineOffline
argument, really?

 No, I think you have made unsupported statements and logical fallacies but as yet no valid arguments of evidence.

Where are your proofs? 

In the beginning god created the universe out of string...


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13070
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

Vastet wrote:

I sometimes wonder how funny it would be to see all the real crazies who've come here over the years thrown into a book. It would make for wonderful comedy. It would also be cool history, something for people to look at in a hundred years and wonder how the species continued to exist. And it could raise revenue. > >

Thats a great Idea

The Big Book of Crazies

 

What are the laws on quoting people?  Can you publish their username or name if listed without consent?

 

I stopped reading terms & conditions in the 90's once I realised that most corporations don't acknowledge Canada's existence, let alone our laws, but I am pretty sure that Sapient has ownership of anything posted on his site(s), and can do whatever he wants to with it. Including usernames and even real names, provided he can prove the real name is associated with the alias.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
 Well, truth be known

 Well, truth be known vastet, many corporations are headquartered (on paper anyway) in Minnesota because the laws there don't even recognize the rest of the United States.

 

That being said, I did the 2600 thing on this web site and both the server and Brian Sapient happen to be in the USA. So that is the law that is most probable to apply. How that affects people from other countries, well that I do not claim to know. Taking Canadian law as an example, my admittedly poor knowledge of that really doesn't help you all that much.

 

Even so, I have read the entire copyright law and a bunch of case law from the USA. According to that, copyright is vested in the individual poster under the assumption that copyright begins once an idea is “fixed in tangible form”. I would have to look it up specifically but there is a case regarding the specific definition. Apparently, if your post is in the buffer memory of your computer, that is legally identical to being saved on a floppy disk. 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13070
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Yes, but all Sapient needs

Yes, but all Sapient needs to bypass that is a terms and conditions which includes terminology stating that anything posted on the site becomes property of the RRS and can be used in any fashion. Many corporations if not most or all contain such terms for their forums.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.