Japanese Earthquake created by God Almighty

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Japanese Earthquake created by God Almighty

Hello My Agnostic Friends,

The Japanese earthquake was the wrath of God. You see, Amos 3:6 tells us that God creates evil. The verse says that God created evil on a specific city. Just like He did in Japan.

God is the Cause of All

Japanese earthquake was a cause

Thus, God was the Cause of the Japanese Earthquake

If there are any agnostics who would like to volunteer to clean up the effect of God's wrath please do so. Perhaps an ounce of sanity will penetrate your absurdity in knowing that you're next.

Since agnostics (there no such thing as an atheist), since Agnostics are very evil people, I doubt this is physically possible.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
Superfan
Posts: 6791
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Latin,

That's because you haven't been trained in logic. You don't understand the differences between the means, mode, and measure.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

and I don't understand how you can claim to be a Christian and trained in logic and manage to get them both so horribly wrong.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
Posts: 2038
Joined: 2007-06-01
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Latin,

That's because you haven't been trained in logic. You don't understand the differences between the means, mode, and measure.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

Oh I undestand very well, it is you that does not understand, you have made a statement. Then you contradicted that statement. Let see, god causes all, therefore god causes earthquakes. You then stated satan causes earthquakes. This is a logical fallacy on your part. Either you believe god causes all and causes earthquakes or satan causes earthquakes. You can't have it both ways. If satan causes earthquakes then god doesn't cause all. Of course I have yet to see you properly answer my original question. If satan does nothing on his own accord, it is all done because god tells him to. Now your telling me there is a difference between what you stated and what you mean? come on jean, You said I was wrong. Pick one jean, I suspect you won't and just continue in your circular ways.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Hi CJ, I never said I don't believe in science. Where'd that come from? The so called worldly science is a scam and is not real science however. Only science via Christianity is logically possible. This is why they many of them borrow Christianity principles of science in order to lie to the public so that they disguise their science as true while they used Christianity the whole time. It's a huge scam.

The secular science of today is non-science, non-sense.

Hi Brian, I would tell Japan the same thing. The Christians over there would have peace about it. Only Christians ar really helping Japan. The rest like this site are doing it for merely P.R. relations.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Fuck you. There are 7 billion people on this planet and your superstitious fictional god claim is only one of many. Japan will get out of this because of their people and the support from the rest of the world, not some petty dictator god.

Your Christian cult was not the first in humanity nor was your zombie god Jesus the first super hero myth projected by humanity.

We are not impressed with the threats you make on behalf of your fictional god. You might as well be threatening us with Osirus or Thor and it would mean the same thing. NOT A FUCKING THING.

Take your comic book super hero and shove him up your ass.

If your god were real, it should be man enough not to hide behind a bullshit artist like you. But since you are to fucking dense to see how deluded you are and that your god claim is merely in your head, the rest of humanity has to deal with dip shits like you.

Proxy of popular myth constitutes as much evidence for a god as humans have for pink unicorns.

No respect at all,

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
Superfan
Posts: 6791
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jean Chauvin

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Hi CJ, I never said I don't believe in science. Where'd that come from? The so called worldly science is a scam and is not real science however. Only science via Christianity is logically possible. This is why they many of them borrow Christianity principles of science in order to lie to the public so that they disguise their science as true while they used Christianity the whole time. It's a huge scam.

The secular science of today is non-science, non-sense.

Hi Brian, I would tell Japan the same thing. The Christians over there would have peace about it. Only Christians ar really helping Japan. The rest like this site are doing it for merely P.R. relations.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Fuck you. There are 7 billion people on this planet and your superstitious fictional god claim is only one of many. Japan will get out of this because of their people and the support from the rest of the world, not some petty dictator god.

Your Christian cult was not the first in humanity nor was your zombie god Jesus the first super hero myth projected by humanity.

We are not impressed with the threats you make on behalf of your fictional god. You might as well be threatening us with Osirus or Thor and it would mean the same thing. NOT A FUCKING THING.

Take your comic book super hero and shove him up your ass.

If your god were real, it should be man enough not to hide behind a bullshit artist like you. But since you are to fucking dense to see how deluded you are and that your god claim is merely in your head, the rest of humanity has to deal with dip shits like you.

Proxy of popular myth constitutes as much evidence for a god as humans have for pink unicorns.

No respect at all,

Brian37

Wow - just wow.

Atheists who are donating money and time are doing less than real Christians like Jean who stand and say "You bastards deserved it."

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

 

 

I dare you to go to Japan yourself you self centered asshole and tell these people that they deserved it to their faces.

 

 

 

 

   Oh Brian you're once again resorting to that "I dare you to say it to their faces !!!!"  crap.   That's apparently a very profound challenge in your mind.  Perhaps you could lead by example and say....mmmm, go to Afghanistan yourself, walk into a cave occupied by Taliban fighters and quoting yourself from post #14 scream at them "FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GOD !!!"

   Would you do that Brian ?    Prove it.   Really.  Put up or shut up.

 

  ps, I don't agree with anything Jean says on this forum but I do enjoy watching him yank your chain.  I just simply can't stand zealots, be they believers or atheists.

 

Since when does telling someone to fuck off when they pull outsiders who have done nothing wrong personally into a beef they have nothing to do with, make me a "zealot"?

You'd be right if I was demanding his arrest or demanding laws that he cant say what he is saying. You'd be right if I was advocating  violence to him or Christians. I am not doing that, nor would I.

"Fuck you" merely expresses my rightful disdain for his wrongful slight on people he doesn't know nor has never met.

He dragged in my x-wife and her family and our mutual friends. It doesn't surprise me that people do this, but that doesn't mean I have to put up with it.

I won't stop him from legally saying this, but I damned sure not going to lose a bit of sleep calling an asshole an asshole, and Jean is being an asshole.

A "zealot" is one who proclaims entitlement to the entire planet and condemns outsiders, not on actions, or verifiable pragmatic argument, but merely on being part of an outside label. He is the zealot, not me.

His constitutional  rights are not at stake, his bullshit claims are. And when one doesn't have a lick of evidence for the deity they claim, the last fucking thing they should be doing is condemning others for "belonging to the wrong club".

He isn't just "yanking my chain". If he was just joking he should have made that clear. But he truly believes the unsubstantiated bullshit he sells.

There is a difference between having a passionate disagreement, even blunt and blasphemous disagreement, and outright being an asshole.

Caposkia believes in the same god. I blast him left and right, but even as much as we disagree and as much as I want to pull my hair out when he makes his arguments, EVEN HE, wouldn't pull this crap.

My mother is a Catholic, and all my co-workers believe to some varying degree. I could not function in life if I was a "zealot". Calling someone an asshole doesn't make one a zealot.

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2929
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:I just

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

I just simply can't stand zealots, be they believers or atheists.

How...zealous, of you.  :P

 

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ubuntuAnyone wrote:Jean

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The Japanese earthquake was the wrath of God.

I edited my remarks...

Mod, delete this post before I get any more pissed off at remarks like this...

This kind of crap does not help anyone, but neither will me getting mad at either...

 

I don't want it deleted. If he insists on parading us around like zoo animals, I am going to do the same to him. THIS is what his book represents. Outsiders are to be demonized, not debated. God is the top authority that is unmovable and any dissent to his goal will be met with harsh punishment. BUT HE LOVES US.

Let him show the absurdity of his "might makes right" super hero claim.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hey

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hey Bob,

Come on, you don't have any respect for me? I thought we were buds? But I understand why you would say that. I've completely demolished your position so badly, I would imagine that your conscience would be at conflict with your atheism.

You choose to remain in your logical fallcies, and you know this. You know you are of a foolish worldview but you cannot believe otherwise.

I'm not going to talk to the Taliban. That's stupidity. Though I do have an idea to completely end the war on Islam which will take about 5 minutes.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You have not made an argument. You just present a set of naked assertions, based on an 'axiom', ie assumption, that the Christian God is the ground, the 'infinite reference point', for all 'true' knowledge. Within a context where that axiom is assumed, your world-view does indeed apply.

Since I and everyone else here base their world on more supportable and more fundamental 'axioms', your world-view does not have any compelling 'truth-value' to us. Your string of assertions about atheists, and non-christians in general, are just that, assertions.

BTW, you seem to have misread the context of my disagreement with ProzacDeathWish regarding the Taliban. I was actually defending you.

The claim amounted to daring Brian37 to say hi FU to the Taliban in their stronghold, as though that was somehow in the same category as saying it to you 'in-your-face'. Nowhere was it suggested that you were being 'dared' to confront the Taliban.

Only by discarding any Theist assumptions can we avoid their gross distortions of the empathic instinct we call 'conscience' and get some real justifiable and workable basis for moral guidelines. We need to throw out the crude 'might makes right' theme of Theistic 'morality'.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4109
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
mellestad

mellestad wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

I just simply can't stand zealots, be they believers or atheists.

How...zealous, of you.  :P

 

  I dare you to say it to my face......

 

 

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3360
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Well, I

Well, I had to lose the computer for a couple of weeks,finally get to come back on, and find that Jean is back. Oh man, I knew I was missing this place sorely for a reason Smiling

I have not had a chance to read all of the posts just yet, but are we still being subjected to " Sound justifications for certain epistemology and rational refutations" ?

I needed a good laugh today.

 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4109
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Since when

Brian37 wrote:

 

Since when does telling someone to fuck off when they pull outsiders who have done nothing wrong personally into a beef they have nothing to do with, make me a "zealot"?

You'd be right if I was demanding his arrest or demanding laws that he cant say what he is saying. You'd be right if I was advocating  violence to him or Christians. I am not doing that, nor would I.

 

  So now you redefine "zealot" ?    As long as you don't employ force then you can't be a zealot ?

 

  zeal: eager and ardent interest in the pursuit of something: FERVOR syn enthusiasm, passion,ardor.

  zealot: a zealous person; esp: a fanatical partisan syn enthusiast, bigot.

  zealous: filled with, characterized by, or due to zeal.

 ( Wow, no mention of force / legal threats/ mandatory compliance, etc. as a defining aspect of zealotry. )

  taken from Webster's New Explorer Dictionary, copyright 1999, page 616.   

   See also   http://www.thefreedictionary.com/zealotry

  I'm learning a lot from you Brian.  A "dare" isn't really a literal dare ( or is it ? ) ... and a "zealot" is only a zealot when they employ force.  Thanks for enlightening me !

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4109
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Ps, I'm bailing from this

Ps, I'm bailing from this thread Brian, these kinds of word games make my head spin.... and I wouldn't want to divert any of your time from saying important things like "fuck you" to Jean.

 Ciao !

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Ps,

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Ps, I'm bailing from this thread Brian, these kinds of word games make my head spin.... and I wouldn't want to divert any of your time from saying important things like "fuck you" to Jean.

 Ciao !

There is nothing important about "fuck you" WHAT IS IMPORTANT is the violent reaction of others over mere words.

"Fuck you" SHOULD BE the worst a human has to face. I think politics and bullets are much more harmful.

I am not going to change my tactics because "fuck you" offends both Christians and atheists. I will adjust my language in any given context. Considering Jean blanketly held hostage an entire race and nation with no stake in his beef with me, to threaten me by holding other people hostage, "fuck you" IS KIND compared to what most would do.

In this context of his condemning  the Japanese "fuck you" is what I can legally get away with. I doubt I could, not that I would, do what I was thinking at this point.

And he said his god did this to us as a warning, while knowing that there is no evidence for this vile tripe he spews, if the worst he gets is a "fuck you" that is kind compared to most of the violent tribal action our species suffers from.

"Fuck you" is kind. "The Japanese deserve to die as a lesson to you" Is sick. That is his argument.

Between the two one is a verbal middle finger. The other is happy about the death of a race and a nation. And not because the moron saying this is cares about what they might have done wrong, but because he doesn't like us.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote: zeal: eager and

Quote:
zeal: eager and ardent interest in the pursuit of something: FERVOR syn enthusiasm, passion,ardor.

Then yes and no. I am in that I have zeal in saying fuck you to people who deserve it. But the popular belief of most who use that word think of political enemies willing to kill over it. I don't wish to kill Jean.

I am passionate in not taking shit from people who make absurd arguments. I am also quite passionate about letting dip shits like Jean spew his crap. That doesn't mean I should put up with it.

He however used the entire nation of Japan to threaten us YOU AND I. And not because he had a beef with them, but because he didn't like ME challenging his god claim.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1970
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:That's

Jean Chauvin wrote:

That's because you haven't been trained in logic.

What goes up, must come down, right, Jean?

STFU about what 'logic' can do.

How many fingers am I holding up right now?

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:
You don't understand the differences between the means, mode, and measure.

You don't understand that nobody takes you clowns seriously. Science and secular laws keep pushing you mindless automatons further and further into obscurity.

Go ahead.

Go lobby to put a cross, or a Jeebus fish on federal or state building, or property, or ask the President to openly display a cross, and get back to us with the photo.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5130
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Given the nature of this thread

 

I think it's high time Jean was measured up for his Troll patch. He qualified a long time ago.

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2929
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: I

Atheistextremist wrote:

 

I think it's high time Jean was measured up for his Troll patch. He qualified a long time ago.

 

 

 

I still can't tell if he's a troll or if he really believes this stuff.  I wish there was a test.  See if he weighs more than a duck, perhaps.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

The reason why people like Brian are increasing their PCP dosage is because my arguments stick. They are logical meaning they are valid and sound. It is obvious that Brian is being convicted about these things, perhaps God is convicting him for torment now, or conversion, who knows.

And the extremist guy, and you, the one who evidently likes to rob banks, what's with this troll thing? Because I argue so well and have defeated every single person on here with argument and logic you want to throw ad hominems at me?

Everything I say I believe because it is truth based on Biblical Christianity.

Hey Brian, if hell doesn't bother you, that's normal, but if it does, look out, you may be of the elect. But you must throw away all that PCP right away. Your friend Rodney King and you need to put the PCP down so that way you can listen to intellectual argument.

If you guys do hate me, that's good stuff. It is because you have no refutation to the truth.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4109
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:If you

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 

If you guys do hate me, that's good stuff. It is because you have no refutation to the truth.

 

 

 

   I don't hate you Jean.   I think you're entertaining if nothing else.  And your trolling skills are downright admirable. 

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Since Jean's position is

Since Jean's position is based on Biblical Christianity, it has no more justification for truth claims than any other faith-based system, ie zero.

 

 

 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
 redneF wrote:How many

 

redneF wrote:
How many fingers am I holding up right now?

 

Three.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:Since

BobSpence1 wrote:

Since Jean's position is based on Biblical Christianity, it has no more justification for truth claims than any other faith-based system, ie zero.

 

 

 

Jean is right, his god exists because Jean said so. We are all in dept to Jean. Jean is the center of the universe. God spoke to him and tapped him on the shoulder. We need to turn our backs on evil or his sky  daddy will beat the shit out of us.

Wait, there is an emoticon for vomit, right.....yea, here it is.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
Superfan
Posts: 6791
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,The

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

The reason why people like Brian are increasing their PCP dosage is because my arguments stick. They are logical meaning they are valid and sound. It is obvious that Brian is being convicted about these things, perhaps God is convicting him for torment now, or conversion, who knows.

And the extremist guy, and you, the one who evidently likes to rob banks, what's with this troll thing? Because I argue so well and have defeated every single person on here with argument and logic you want to throw ad hominems at me?

Everything I say I believe because it is truth based on Biblical Christianity.

Hey Brian, if hell doesn't bother you, that's normal, but if it does, look out, you may be of the elect. But you must throw away all that PCP right away. Your friend Rodney King and you need to put the PCP down so that way you can listen to intellectual argument.

If you guys do hate me, that's good stuff. It is because you have no refutation to the truth.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

You haven't made an argument or told the truth yet. Must be why I'm not ticked at you.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1970
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Actually, it's good that

Actually, it's good that people like Jean Jean exist.

He's done all the 'proofing' for us, that with the bible, there's virtually nothing that can't be attributed to a god in the most 'logical' of ways.

Which demonstrates very clearly:

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


jeffphansen77
atheist
Posts: 5
Joined: 2011-03-20
User is offlineOffline
Jean, what could happen in

Jean, what could happen in this world that would force you to conclude that your wrathful sky genie didn't exist. Is there a scenario that you couldn't rationalize away or are your conclusions marshalling bad logic to defend them from the facts & common sense?

Your mythic creator of all matter, space, time, & even possibility itself really is sloppy about murdering his wayward children. He always seems to kill tons of Christians & innocent children while earthquaking a few lesbians, freethinkers, or whatever. .Seems like the average military has much better targeting in their smitings  than their creator. And better fighting ability in general according to the Bible:


"Judges 1:19 : And the Lord was with Judah; and He drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."

Yaweh can handle plate tectonics to murder a random swath of his beloved children but can't really scrap it out with those damn iron chariots. Marduk or Zeus would've took 'em. You really need a better unquestionable axiom than ancient Judean desert myths to prop up your a priori prejudices. You've got to be sick to death of defending all those contradictions & childish lunacies by now.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4196
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
i already posted this on

i already posted this on another thread, but i think it fits here too.  in fact, this is gonna be my stock comment on any thread like this.

 

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
ok Jean...

[quote+Jean Chauvinism, resident troll]God is the Cause of All

Japanese earthquake was a cause

Thus, God was the Cause of the Japanese Earthquake

Who needs actual explanations for earthquakes like plate tectonics when you have an imaginary sky bully to blame it on? Jean, it must make it life a lot easier when you don't need to actually learn anything about the world and just pull idiotic responses out of your ass!

Oh, by the way, the earthquake wasn't a "cause", it was an event. Learn the difference.

Jean Chauvinism, resident troll wrote:
Because I argue so well and have defeated every single person on here with argument and logic...

HAHAHAHAHA! What a laugh! If you really think you've "defeated" every one of us, then you must not be reading our responses or you're just incapable of comprehending the words as they are written. So please, keep on publicly gibbering about your little imaginary bully friend, it just helps other people realize how ignorant you have to be to accept primitive myths as fact. The more you write, the more atheists you will help create! Thanks!

Jean Chauvinism, resident troll wrote:
Everything I say I believe because it is truth based on Biblical Christianity.

So you believe that bats are birds, the earth is flat and the center of the universe, the stars are just stuck in "the sky" for us to look at, and that rabbits chew cud? Those are some of the "truths" as told to us by Biblical Christianity, which makes you an idiot if you believe them.

I hope you realize that people like you do more to show the insanity required to maintain religious belief then any amount of rational arguments ever could. Since you maintain that your little bully club handbook is completely correct, and just a quick glance shows a plethora of factual errors, you show that you have to be able to accept as fact primitive lies to maintain your myths.

So which is it Jean, are bats a fowl or not? Do rabbits chew cud or not? It's either reality or your "Holy" Babble, but since they contradict each other, it's one or the other. By siding with the "Holy" Babble on this, you show that you cannot be aware of reality and religious at the same time! You're doing our work for us!

Jean, you're a ignorant, fascist thug who gets off on threatening people to elevate your already overinflated ego in an attempt to coerce them into bowing to your tyrant worshiping cult.

So in conclusion, fuck you and fuck your imaginary tyrant.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Here is what I don't get

Here is what I don't get about my well intended "cant we all just get along" friends on the left, both theists and atheists.

It is a nice idea, but it is just as bad a utopia to implement via law. Human emotions are a range and we all have the same emotions, and we all express our emotions, both good and bad.

THE THING all of us have in common, regardless of label, their side, or our side, is the attitude that we all want to be free from physical harm. THAT is the only thing humans really have in common. You cannot legislate emotions or morals. You can only act on actions.

Which is why, if I value my own right to say, "Jesus is a myth" which, no matter how true, WILL be taken as offensive by Christians.

Since I value my own personal right to say that, then assholes like Jean must be provided, the same rights. I am not talking about private websites, merely that the government cannot have him arrested because he said such an offensive thing about Japanese.

I don't need my government arresting assholes like him when my own voice will suffice.

Jean's gang leader god claim is extremely Orwellian and is totally contrary to westernized civil society. This character will condemn you to hell forever for a mere "thought crime", and spies on you every second of your life even when you piss and shit and have sex.

It is an extremely enslaving concept and contrary to the idea of freedom that the west values. Under this characters rule, you "obey or else" and outsiders are thrown into a pit of fire for even the crime of belonging to the wrong club.

The God of the bible has more in common with Kim Jong Ill and Stalin and Hitler than any atheist here. I would simply warn my liberal friends that "getting along" should not include the same "don't offend me" blasphemy laws that the god of the bible demands.

Freud said it best, "The first person to hurl an insult instead of a stone, started civilization".

Jefferson said, "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions."

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote:So in conclusion, fuck

Quote:
So in conclusion, fuck you and fuck your imaginary tyrant.

Jean is so fucked in the head. The Christians who don't view their god like Jean, don't understand that Jean is actually closer to the words in the bible than the liberal Christians who see his tripe as vile as we do.

The god character of the bible is unmovable and cannot be impeached or thrown out of office. He has a selfish and jealous mentality like an abusive spouse who threatens to kill his wife if they leave him.

JEAN is abiding by the words in the bible and the only way we managed to become westernized and pluralistic was because people broke away from literalism and began to cherry pick. Liberal Christians FAIL to see that they support Jean by ignoring that the bible IS a weapon.

ALL holy books are weapons.

The fallacy is "true this, or true that" misses the point that the gun itself doesn't care who picks it up and shoots it. It is still a gun with no cognition.

As long as people make labels and holy books priorities human strife will continue to fester. It is a utopia to think we can wipe out religion in a planet of 7 billion. But I think our species CAN get it's head out of it's ass by demanding that moderates and liberals in all labels not put up with the shit like Jean spews. Not via force of law, but public ridicule and condemnation with our own voices.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ymalmsteen887
Posts: 306
Joined: 2011-02-04
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

BobSpence1 wrote:

 

 


 

And just how does this justify you equating confronting Jean to facing off the Taliban, a group of armed fanatics, in their HQ?

I have zero respect for Jean, but that is a little over-the-top.

I agree, the 'face to face' demand can be definitely be a distraction in an argument.

But in the example I presented, in the context of the personal impact of the Japanese disaster, there is a point, which I am pretty sure was what Brian was making. It is all too easy for fuckwit theologians and their followers to make these insane accusations, based on a chain of twisted and inappropriately applied logic, comfortably removed from the real world and its complexities, including the realities of actual human beings. Asking them to come to grips with the implications of their nonsense is the point.

 

   I would assume that by reading my response to Brian's most recent "challenge" that I was taking his "dare" at face value.   But since this has become an issue of what Brian said as opposed to what Brian meant it has become a muddled mess.  This whole thing reminds me of Christians who argue over what parts of the Bible should be taken literally and what parts should be taken as being metaphorical.  Perhaps, like the Christians, Brian should simply publish a concordance and help avoid confusion.  ie, "When is a dare not really a dare ?   When is dare just a rhetorical gimmick ?"    

 I don't care for that kind of obfuscation.

I just have to ask whats wrong with you? Brian is saying that asshole is saying those japanese deserved this and if he would be willing to say that to their faces while they are devastated by loss of family. Brain would have no trouble confronting jean and telling him off but asking him to tell off a taliban is just ridiculous there is real danger there.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Thanks,I do get the liberal

Thanks,

I do get the liberal intent of "cant we all just get along"

BUT DAMN MAN, Jean said "They deserved it" and not even as a direct attack on them, but he used them as hostages to threaten me.

If that doesn't deserve a "fuck you" I don't know what does?

Jean views his god like a bank robber holding a patron hostage to prevent the security guard from shooting him, "If you don't give my the money, I'll shoot this hostage"

It is sick enough to directly threaten me with emotional blackmail, I am used to that. But when you pull a third party into it who has nothing to do with a beef they are not involved in, what do you want me to say to such vile tripe?

Jean is a coward and could not face these people and tell them they deserved it. If he he claims he could, then that makes him a monster.

NO ONE, not even the people I hate would deserve a god doing this to them, much less an entire population of ANY COUNTRY.

Sick and immoral.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5130
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
This pithy observation should probably be posted

 

B166ER wrote:

Jean, you're a ignorant, fascist thug who gets off on threatening people to elevate your already overinflated ego in an attempt to coerce them into bowing to your tyrant worshiping cult.

So in conclusion, fuck you and fuck your imaginary tyrant.

 

On Fonzie's titanic Jesus Love Me This I Know For the Bible Tells Me So thread.

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
"A-fuckin-MEN"

Quote:
Brian37 said, If that doesn't deserve a "fuck you" I don't know what does?

 How about not eliciting this remark from Brian37, in the first place ??

Atheistextremist wrote:
    It's high time Jean was measured up for his Troll patch. He qualifies 

 

 

 

"A-fuckin-MEN"


BethK
atheist
BethK's picture
Posts: 43
Joined: 2011-02-27
User is offlineOffline
Not pro-life but anti-choice

Gawdzilla wrote:

So, how many pregnant Xtian women died in that tsunami? How many pregnant women in total? God is an abortionist, no? How many infants?

 

Your god sucks.

There are many instances in the Bible that show that God doesn't give a flying hoot about how many pregnant women are killed or how many (innocent) babies are killed in one of His Holy temper-tantrums. How many pregnant women died in Noah's Flood? In the story of the Plagues of Egypt, God goes and (personally) kills all first born sons except in specially marked homes (Passover). The 70,000 people God killed because David ordered a census (1 Chronicles 21). The destruction of all of the men, women (some of whom were undoubtedly pregnant), and children (some of whom were "innocent") in over 60 cities (Joshua 6, Deuteronomy 3), and the bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16, Psalms 137:9). Numbers 5:11-21 describes a bizarre, abusive ritual presumably to cause an abortion and possible death of a wife suspected of adultery. Doctors should not perform abortions. Only priests should. LOL It talks of pregnant women being "ripped up" in Hosea 13:16, 2 Kings 15:16

Killing pregnant women violently is an abortion from the foetus' point of view. Ripping them up, killing them in a war,killing them in an "act of God" ends the foetus' life. No, God just doesn't allow women to make the choice to end their pregnancy. That choice must be made for them - by the leaders of battle, by her suspicious husband and the priest. God is not pro-life of the babies, since he orders the slaughter of so many of them. God is not pro-life of ANYONE. God periodically gets mad and kills everybody anyway.

God is very very bloodthirsty, especially in the Old Testament, but the New Testament as well - if God is omnipotent, why couldn't he just forgive sins without blood being shed? Except, this sinless being, who was really himself but he forgot that at times, was whipped and killed, in violation of Roman Law, except that he didn't really die. I'm still trying to figure out that one.

How anyone can read more than a few, select, out-of-context Bible passages and get the idea that this is about a god who is loving or "pro-life" is beyond me.

I wouldn't worship THAT God if He appeared 20 feet above the White House roof!

How's my proselytizing? Call 1-800-FANATIC

Beth


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
A lot should be said to and about Jean Chauvin :

A lot should be said to and about Jean Chauvin :

BethK wrote:
      There are many instances in the Bible that show that God doesn't give a flying hoot about how many pregnant women are killed or how many (innocent) babies are killed in one of His Holy temper-tantrums .. It talks of pregnant women being "ripped up" in Hosea 13:16

Quote:
 

How many pregnant women died in Noah's Flood?

 

 

BobSpence1 wrote:

Mr Bob says .. problem with that is that natural disasters are just so indiscriminate, .. Although the crudeness of the method of punishment is a 'signature' of the God of the Bible 

 

  Know your audience (you're not the completely crazy one)

 

 

 

 

 

           ~danatemporary

 P.S. -- And  no I am not in the occult; and I am not a witch.

 

 

 

____


ymalmsteen887
Posts: 306
Joined: 2011-02-04
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Thanks,I do

Brian37 wrote:

Thanks,

I do get the liberal intent of "cant we all just get along"

BUT DAMN MAN, Jean said "They deserved it" and not even as a direct attack on them, but he used them as hostages to threaten me.

If that doesn't deserve a "fuck you" I don't know what does?

Jean views his god like a bank robber holding a patron hostage to prevent the security guard from shooting him, "If you don't give my the money, I'll shoot this hostage"

It is sick enough to directly threaten me with emotional blackmail, I am used to that. But when you pull a third party into it who has nothing to do with a beef they are not involved in, what do you want me to say to such vile tripe?

Jean is a coward and could not face these people and tell them they deserved it. If he he claims he could, then that makes him a monster.

NO ONE, not even the people I hate would deserve a god doing this to them, much less an entire population of ANY COUNTRY.

Sick and immoral.

 

 

Hey brian do you believe we have free will(whatever that means). I personally dont I think that everything we do is contingent on previous events. We dont chose to what are prefrences are and even if we did what would be the factors be to choose those prefrences. Imagine if god created each of us on the spot and just asked if we would worship him or not why would some people say yes and some say no it doesnt make sense because there are no varaiable inputs to have decisions be different, right. That should prove that the concept of free will is bogus even the concept of punishment is a human device for correcting behavior anything other than that is just evil.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ymalmsteen887 wrote:Brian37

ymalmsteen887 wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Thanks,

I do get the liberal intent of "cant we all just get along"

BUT DAMN MAN, Jean said "They deserved it" and not even as a direct attack on them, but he used them as hostages to threaten me.

If that doesn't deserve a "fuck you" I don't know what does?

Jean views his god like a bank robber holding a patron hostage to prevent the security guard from shooting him, "If you don't give my the money, I'll shoot this hostage"

It is sick enough to directly threaten me with emotional blackmail, I am used to that. But when you pull a third party into it who has nothing to do with a beef they are not involved in, what do you want me to say to such vile tripe?

Jean is a coward and could not face these people and tell them they deserved it. If he he claims he could, then that makes him a monster.

NO ONE, not even the people I hate would deserve a god doing this to them, much less an entire population of ANY COUNTRY.

Sick and immoral.

 

 

Hey brian do you believe we have free will(whatever that means). I personally dont I think that everything we do is contingent on previous events. We dont chose to what are prefrences are and even if we did what would be the factors be to choose those prefrences. Imagine if god created each of us on the spot and just asked if we would worship him or not why would some people say yes and some say no it doesnt make sense because there are no varaiable inputs to have decisions be different, right. That should prove that the concept of free will is bogus even the concept of punishment is a human device for correcting behavior anything other than that is just evil.

First off, stop using their old dead myth language to describe, reality. "Free will" is a myth word.

What happens in reality IS BOTH random and rules of nature. Just like you can predict a snowstorm but not the amount of snowflakes to an exact number.

I cannot determine exactly what I will do tomorrow down to the nanosecond, but I can reasonably predict that since I am scheduled to work, if I don't show up, I better have a damned good excuse.

Don't confuse the weather with the degree of impact. Neither is exclusive and both are dependent on the other.

Just like the earth rotating around the sun. It will continue in motion, like it has until the motion has been disturbed by other objects or the sun's own weather and make up. Our earth can die on a dime at any second from all sorts of things. We do know what can cause that, even though there is so much out there that we cannot determine when or what.

Same with human actions. Human actions are not absolute, but can be studied to a degree that we can determine how a person MIGHT act in a given situation.

What theists do is confuse randomness and rules as being opposites and they are not. Just like an NFL field cannot be confused with the final score of the game. The rules and playing field exist, but the score is not determined until the game is over.

Does free will exist? NO not in the fictional context theists want to sell. Nature is BOTH rules and randomness, Just like an NFL field is set, and just like the players are real, but the outcome is random.

I hate theistic language because it takes nature and turns it into a comic book.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Since we don't know everything, only God, then obviously we don't know why God caused the earthquake. It is absurd to say that's not fair, since you and I are completely ignorant as to the why.

Thus Brian is being intellectually dishonest (probably because he's very emotional). This is where we live it to God. Since He is the source of all truth, knowledge, wisdom, and righteiousness, then His act was righteous.

second, you throw around terms and concepts you don't know anything about. God does not have emotion. You throw emotionals around. Thus, you admit that you're a little nuts.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1970
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:God does

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is kind and angry via mercy and justice. 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So while God was upset 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The axioms regarding God aren't based on something, they are self evident truths. The axioms of Christiansity are:

1) God Is

2) His Word is True 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is kind and angry via mercy and justice. 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is not a limited Being. He does not limits. God Can't:

lie

grow

learn

go against His nature 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is kind and angry via mercy and justice. 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

He did not give up on them

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is not a limited Being. He does not limits. God Can't:

lie

grow

learn

go against His nature 

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So while God was upset 

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So while God was upset, He did not give up on them. He stuck with Him. One has to admit, He kept His promise to Abraham and will also in the future.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is kind and angry via mercy and justice. 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not love everybody....

God Loves Me, but He may Hate You!

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God does not have emotions.

 

 

 

 

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1970
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:That's

Jean Chauvin wrote:

That's because you haven't been trained in logic.  


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Since we don't know everything, only God, then obviously we don't know why God caused the earthquake. It is absurd to say that's not fair, since you and I are completely ignorant as to the why.

Thus Brian is being intellectually dishonest (probably because he's very emotional). This is where we live it to God. Since He is the source of all truth, knowledge, wisdom, and righteiousness, then His act was righteous.

second, you throw around terms and concepts you don't know anything about. God does not have emotion. You throw emotionals around. Thus, you admit that you're a little nuts.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

It is even more absurd to insist that you know God, if he exists, must have a 'good' reason, or must be 'righteous', unless you mean in the 'might makes right' sense. Such a being, and its motives, would be intrinsically unknowable with any certainty. Which in your terms, means totally unknowable.

How do you know with certainty that your finite and fallible mind has correctly deduced the existence and nature of God from the writings in Scripture?

IOW how do you know that you know that you know, etc...? That your 'axioms' are truly valid?

That is the fallacy of your definition of knowledge.

Whereas we only have to follow the equivalent regress back till it becomes apparent that it is diminishing or settling on an adequate level of confidence for the current context. Or, if it is not settling, we just acknowledge that, and stop at an arbitrary point, and wait for further info.

It is you who base your whole position on deriving 'objective' knowledge from pure assumption via medieval/ancient logical fallacies and assumptions

You are more than a little nuts.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Since we don't know everything, only God, then obviously we don't know why God caused the earthquake. It is absurd to say that's not fair, since you and I are completely ignorant as to the why.

Thus Brian is being intellectually dishonest (probably because he's very emotional). This is where we live it to God. Since He is the source of all truth, knowledge, wisdom, and righteiousness, then His act was righteous.

second, you throw around terms and concepts you don't know anything about. God does not have emotion. You throw emotionals around. Thus, you admit that you're a little nuts.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You are showing how fucked up your morality is with such a vile claim.

STRICTLY AS A CLAIM

Would YOU put your kid in a house full of danger? Would you put your kid in a house full of broken glass, asbestos, razor blades, child molesters and then blame the kid for the house you put them in?

If parents acted in the selective inept deadbeat selfish manor your fictional god did, CPS would take the kid away and have the parents arrested for child abuse.

"We don't know why he did it" IS A FUCKING EXCUSE!

Which is all you can resort to to justify such vile immorality.

The only way this horrible event makes sense is that nature is not magical or good or evil or the result of a fictional battle between Suerman vs Kriptonite.

Japan suffered because of nature, not Allah, not Vishnu, not pink unicorns and not because of your myth of a god either.

Your comic book super hero is not needed to explain why good or bad happen. This is just your own selfish ego looking to justify myth through emotional blackmail.

To suggest that we are something to be controlled like property is vile. I am not property and neither is our species. I am not a lab rat. I am not a toy. I am not a pawn in a fictional game.

I find it sad that people like you still sell utopia bullshit and falsely call it morality.

I can't stop you from making such vile claims but I damned sure going to call you on such vile claims at every turn.

I am glad most believers water down even their fictional claims and try to avoid your vile crap. It may not stop them from believing in their fictional utopias, but the world will certainly be better of without your vile view of humans being nothing but property.

No being, imagined or real is worthy of any consideration if their goal is to make others their property.

The character WHICH IS WHAT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS, nothing but the reflection of the egos of the humans who invented him, AS A CHARACTER, not a reality. Is a vile claim in which rule by one is the norm and no one below that absolute rule has any say IN THAT BOOK, as to their own future, other than having a horrible choice of being a club member via force of gunpoint at the threat of torture if they leave.

There is nothing moral about the concept of forcing others to bow to others. Civil society is based on consent of the governed. Since the god YOU CLAIM exists, does not ask others HOW they want to be governed, and cannot leave him if they chose, the only word that describes such a claim is DICTATOR.

You worship a fictional dictator.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Quote:God does not have

Quote:
God does not have emotion

If that is what you believe, that is even more reason to reject such absurdity.

You know that has an actual clinical name in psychology. sociopath and psychopath. Normal healthy humans have emotions, so why would I want to worship a god that has none?

Move the goal posts now and say he loves me. WHAT, AN EMOTION!

What a funny way to show love by using emotional blackmail and holding other parties hostage to get me to love him back.

You cant have it both ways. If he has no emotions then he cant show love. If holding Japan hostage to get to me is "love" even with emotion, this guy is a prick.

Now which is it? How can he "love me" without having emotions? And if he loves me and has emotions, how does mass genocide supposed to make me want to love him back?

AGAIN,

This is about what you typed here as your view of the claim of the god you claim exists. I don't buy your claims. I am simply responding to your claim "x is true" with "that is fucked up as a claim".

This is nothing more than your emotional attachment to a myth and you are willing to threaten others with your myth in a childish attempt to get us to conform.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean, you are treating

Jean, you are treating yourself like a piece of property, like a pet. And not even kindly, your God character as written in the bible behaves like Michael Vick. Keeps the pit bulls that win, and murders the ones that don't and hedges his bets on BOTH.

Congrats Jean, you are nothing but a pet. How does it feel to be a pet?

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Bob

Hi Bob,

I know God is absolutely because of the imago dei in relation to its axioms. Look, you know this too. you deny what you know.

We're are going in circles Bob. But that's okay. I'm patient.

Hi Brian,

I once asked a psychologist to tell me what the definiton of emotions is. He gave me a 4 massive books on the subject. I read all books, and emotion was never defined.

Another theologian before me did the same thing.

Unless the term emotion is defined, the conversataion cannot continue.

The Westminster Confessions says that God is without passions. etymologically speaking emotions is a frenzy of state where you are out of control. Like being possessed by demons. That is not God. That's you and redead.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
Superfan
Posts: 6791
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Ok, Jean.You've established

Ok, Jean.

You've established that God hates the Japanese because you claim he visited this disaster upon them.

You hate the Japanese because you are the Imago Dei and God hates them.

You hate us for the same reason (because you are the Imago Dei and God hates us).

So why are you here again?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi JCG

Hi JCG,

God MAY hate you. I do not know who the elect are. You may be of the elect and don't know it yet. So I logically cannot hate that which I don't know.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15607
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi JCG,

God MAY hate you. I do not know who the elect are. You may be of the elect and don't know it yet. So I logically cannot hate that which I don't know.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I DO hate you Fido, it is not a matter of "may".

The difference between me, and your fictional super hero, is that I have more morals than this alleged being. I wouldn't treat you, or Japan, or any enemy nearly as bad as the god of the bible character does.

You don't know us, but you are treating us as if YOU do hate us, otherwise you would not use threats to try to scare us.

You are a reflection of what you believe and if you claim your god is willing to allow such horrors as threats by holding others hostage to get to us, as a claim, that can only be called hate.

No parent would shoot a child in the head to make the other behave and call that love.

How does it feel to be property Fido?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
Superfan
Posts: 6791
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi JCG,

God MAY hate you. I do not know who the elect are. You may be of the elect and don't know it yet. So I logically cannot hate that which I don't know.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

God may hate me - you do hate me.

It shows in your behavior here.

Are you trying to one-up God?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5939
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean, we are not going in

Jean, we are not going in circles.

You are simply refusing to explain your justification beyond simply repeating 'because we qre created in the image of God'. We are not going anywhere, in circles or otherwise, until you expand on that claim, and the associated 'axioms'.

And how you know your argument is correct.

And how you know that.

 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology