Japanese Earthquake created by God Almighty

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Japanese Earthquake created by God Almighty

Hello My Agnostic Friends,

The Japanese earthquake was the wrath of God. You see, Amos 3:6 tells us that God creates evil. The verse says that God created evil on a specific city. Just like He did in Japan.

God is the Cause of All

Japanese earthquake was a cause

Thus, God was the Cause of the Japanese Earthquake

If there are any agnostics who would like to volunteer to clean up the effect of God's wrath please do so. Perhaps an ounce of sanity will penetrate your absurdity in knowing that you're next.

Since agnostics (there no such thing as an atheist), since Agnostics are very evil people, I doubt this is physically possible.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
 Well Jean, nice to see you

 

Well Jean, nice to see you again.

 

I am sure that we have already established that I am both a conservative and one of the most hardcore atheists around here.

 

Really, I would not mind sending some cash over there to help where it will. I don't right now know who to send it to but it will not be any church or the Red Cross (not because of the religion thing but rather because they got caught banking the donations for 9/11 so that they could spend them on other tragedies). I am considering donating blood because that will go local but by reducing the need here, that may, via the ripple effect, free up some blood in California that could be sent over there.

 

I would like to know more about the whole “god caused it” thing. Do you have any reason why that should be?

 

God doesn't much care for them because they don't bow down to him? Lots of Christians over there.

 

God doesn't much care for nuclear reactors? Then why there and not France?

 

Some other reason?

 

I am waiting....

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3730
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
God is such a pleasant

God is such a pleasant fellow, eh?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello Answers in Genesis

Hi Answers in Genesis,

I know that is not your real name, it's become my nickname for you. You're a moderator now? Were you always?

As to the specifics of the "why" I do not know why God caused the earthquake. Perhaps someday I may know. It's possible that it was caused by man, and if then, God would still be in control since He controls man. Either way, God controls all.

The study of evil (theodicy) is very interesting to me. Most Christians are told that there is no such thing as evil, but the negation of the good. This came from Augustine and I argue is NOT Christian.

Evil is an entity of sorts, such like good (Luke 11:13, Gen 50:20).

Are you going to Walpurgis this April 30th? Perhaps invite me and I shall pass out Christian tracts. If you don't know what that is, it's an occult holiday.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Butter Ball

No, not always. God is not pleasant against the evil reprobate like yourself. He's pleasant with His own, but not with His enemies.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:No, not

Jean Chauvin wrote:

No, not always. God is not pleasant against the evil reprobate like yourself. He's pleasant with His own, but not with His enemies.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

So what did the Japanese Christians do to tick God off? Or is he simply as big of a fool as you are?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5487
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13827
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello My

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello My Agnostic Friends,

The Japanese earthquake was the wrath of God. You see, Amos 3:6 tells us that God creates evil. The verse says that God created evil on a specific city. Just like He did in Japan.

God is the Cause of All

Japanese earthquake was a cause

Thus, God was the Cause of the Japanese Earthquake

If there are any agnostics who would like to volunteer to clean up the effect of God's wrath please do so. Perhaps an ounce of sanity will penetrate your absurdity in knowing that you're next.

Since agnostics (there no such thing as an atheist), since Agnostics are very evil people, I doubt this is physically possible.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You are so sick.

You are nothing but a gang minion, "My daddy is going to beat the shit out of you"

I dare you to go to Japan yourself you self centered asshole and tell these people that they deserved it to their faces.

We're next? Sorry, your sick petty threats with a non existent being hold no water to rational people.

What is your fascination with violence? Cant feel good about yourself unless someone else is miserable?

There is no  god and this happened merely because of natural plate tectonics.

Take your delusional violent fantasy and peddle it elsewhere. We are not scared of your sick delusion.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
 Well,   The name is not

 

Well,

 

The name is not really Answersingenesis. It is Answers In Gene Simmons. If the forum software did not truncate the name, you would have known.

 

As far as Walpurginacht, I had not had it in my plans. I could though. I get off work at 9:00 that night and there is an Irish bar around the corner which is musician friendly. I could easily bring one of my several bass guitars and do some blues. Honestly, two days later in the highest holiday in Satanism, not that I would expect you to know that, and I am not working that night, so I can do as I please.

 

Critically, I plan to show up there on Thursday as it is Saint Pat's day and I plan on wearing my thousand dollar hand made kilt. No bass that night on the plan though.

 

Even so, do you think that god does this type of thing to punish sinners?

 

Then why did he send the hurricanes to Louisiana only to spare the red light district? Perhaps god has a special place in his heart for hookers after what Rahab did? I know that I like hookers.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Oh, I would not expect you

Oh, I would not expect you to know Gene Simmons.  Well, here he is:

 

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13827
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Answers in Genesis,

I know that is not your real name, it's become my nickname for you. You're a moderator now? Were you always?

As to the specifics of the "why" I do not know why God caused the earthquake. Perhaps someday I may know. It's possible that it was caused by man, and if then, God would still be in control since He controls man. Either way, God controls all.

The study of evil (theodicy) is very interesting to me. Most Christians are told that there is no such thing as evil, but the negation of the good. This came from Augustine and I argue is NOT Christian.

Evil is an entity of sorts, such like good (Luke 11:13, Gen 50:20).

Are you going to Walpurgis this April 30th? Perhaps invite me and I shall pass out Christian tracts. If you don't know what that is, it's an occult holiday.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Thanks for reducing our entire species to being mere puppets for your fictional cosmic dictator's pleasure.

The earthquake was not caused by a God/Thor/Allah or pink unicorns. It was caused by nature. There was no good or evil intent involved in it. Earthquakes have always existed in our planets history, in human history and will exist long after our species goes extinct.

Your brain is totally fucked if you think it is ok for humans to be used as lab rats.

I do not see myself as property or something to be owned or dictated to. I find such a concept sick and demeaning to humanity.

Your god claim is merely a myth you bought into, and an extremely sick one at that that values bullying and scare tactics as a means of communication.

Thank you once again for reconfirming the immoral attitude of believers that brute force and violence is the only way to get what you want.

FUCK your fictional god and that convoluted piece of shit of a book that infected your mind and allows you to spew such vile garbage.

And I have a nickname for you too, "ASSHOLE!"


 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Answers in Genesis

Hello,

Yes, I do know who Gene Simmons is. And I knew that was your real screen name, it's more entertaining referring to the other since it fits.

_______________________

Hi Brian,

Are you on PCP? You're so intense. It's like you had a blood transplant, but instead of blood, they put steroids in you. Calm down.

If nature caused it, make an argument. You have yet to make one. I have made many. you have made none. Thus I win you lose.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Your god allows you to be

Your god allows you to be entertained?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
Posts: 1565
Joined: 2007-01-18
User is offlineOffline
 I hope it's not revenge

 I hope it's not revenge for 踏み絵 (fu mi-e). I make people do that before they come into my apartment. The Japanese ended the practice in the 1850's though.

Wikipedia wrote:
The Japanese government used fumi-e to reveal practicing Catholics and sympathizers. Fumi-e were pictures of the Virgin Mary and Christ. Government officials made everybody trample on these pictures.

link

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13827
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Yes, I do know who Gene Simmons is. And I knew that was your real screen name, it's more entertaining referring to the other since it fits.

_______________________

Hi Brian,

Are you on PCP? You're so intense. It's like you had a blood transplant, but instead of blood, they put steroids in you. Calm down.

If nature caused it, make an argument. You have yet to make one. I have made many. you have made none. Thus I win you lose.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

NO, you are on PCP.

You threaten us with your bullshit fictional god. That part is part and parcel with people like you. But I have friends and loved ones from that country whom you just said deserved it and used them as pawns to threaten us here.

I can put up with a lot of bullshit from people, but you are not going to drag innocent people into your delusion and get away with claiming it is moral. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GOD.

Now I am going to say this once again and this is all there is to reality.

The earthquake was not caused by your god, or any god. It was not caused by Thor or Vishnu, Jesus or Allah. It was caused by plate tectonics. To say anyone deserved to suffer in this event , MY FRIENDS and loved ones, whom you have never met and don't know, is fucking absurd, much less an entire nation.

I can handle you attacking me and my claims personally. But when you bring in people who don't give a shit about the argument you and I are having here, and an entire nation that has been America's friend,  you are one sick fuck.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Your god allows you to be entertained?

Only through prayer!, and the occasional altar boy.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


Thunderios
atheist
Posts: 261
Joined: 2010-12-26
User is offlineOffline
omg, I never knew Jean was a

omg, I never knew Jean was a fucking psychopath.


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:omg, I

Thunderios wrote:

omg, I never knew Jean was a fucking psychopath.

Pretty sure that's an entrance requirement to the upper levels of the faith.

They all want to become like God after all.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Gawdzilla
atheist
Posts: 69
Joined: 2011-01-01
User is offlineOffline
So, how many pregnant Xtian

So, how many pregnant Xtian women died in that tsunami? How many pregnant women in total? God is an abortionist, no? How many infants?

 

Your god sucks.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi JCG

HI JCG,

What happen? We use to be good friends. And now you're moody? You were going to produce a movie on the superior intelligence of Christianity over all other worldviews.

We can still be friends. I know when your immorality (and Brian's Immorality) are revealed via light, anger and temper tantrums arise.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:HI

Jean Chauvin wrote:

HI JCG,

What happen? We use to be good friends. And now you're moody? You were going to produce a movie on the superior intelligence of Christianity over all other worldviews.

We can still be friends. I know when your immorality (and Brian's Immorality) are revealed via light, anger and temper tantrums arise.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Well, since I'm not angry with you you seem to have a problem.

You don't rate enough energy for me to be angry with you. You have, however, joined your God in his evil.

Evil only merits ridicule. So, why did God kill all those Japanese Christians?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
hi jcg

Hi JCG,

While God created evil (Isaiah 45:6-7), He is not the agent of that evil. As to the why, it has not been revealed. I only have theories.

Though the earthquake could have been man made. God would still be the cause.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13827
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi JCG,

While God created evil (Isaiah 45:6-7), He is not the agent of that evil. As to the why, it has not been revealed. I only have theories.

Though the earthquake could have been man made. God would still be the cause.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Ok, so if I build a car with no breaks and you  buy it, because you bought it, I am not responsible for building the car with no breaks in the first place?

How long do you think you'd be able to work for Chevey or Toyota making excuses like this?

Your god is a horrible concept which is nothing but fiction in your head you merely want to be real. It is not only absurd, it is an immoral concept.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi JCG,

While God created evil (Isaiah 45:6-7), He is not the agent of that evil. As to the why, it has not been revealed. I only have theories.

Though the earthquake could have been man made. God would still be the cause.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Really?

I think you forget the fact that God created the agent of evil. Everything still goes back to God.

Sorry but it's true.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
PCP Brian

Hi Brian,

Toyota have people they must answer to (e.g. Congress). God has NOBODY higher then Him and thus nobody to answer to, thus making Him NOT responsible.

Hell is evil. He created it for evil people like yourself for eternity. He's allowing you to be evil so that when you are judged to go to hell, you will account for all your deeds.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Toyota have people they must answer to (e.g. Congress). God has NOBODY higher then Him and thus nobody to answer to, thus making Him NOT responsible.

Hell is evil. He created it for evil people like yourself for eternity. He's allowing you to be evil so that when you are judged to go to hell, you will account for all your deeds.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, you forget the men who created God. The creator has authority over its creation.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13827
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Toyota have people they must answer to (e.g. Congress). God has NOBODY higher then Him and thus nobody to answer to, thus making Him NOT responsible.

Hell is evil. He created it for evil people like yourself for eternity. He's allowing you to be evil so that when you are judged to go to hell, you will account for all your deeds.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Get this through your thick skull. There is no god "allowing" me to do anything. There are just delusional pricks like you who project your childish superstition on others.

I would not worship or bow to such a tyrant, even if one existed.

 I am not afraid of your childish schoolyard threats or your fictional god.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


mrOriginal
atheist
mrOriginal's picture
Posts: 80
Joined: 2011-02-26
User is offlineOffline
What you posted doesn't

What you posted doesn't outrage me in the slightest.  I have a saddened feeling.  Yet, I feel enlightened, because I don't carry the burden of hatred the way you do.  Pity isn't a part of my nomral routine, but I pity you.  As much as you pity me I suppose.  But, you and i are different, very different in the aspect that I try to be a decent person just for the sake of being good, not because I fear the wrath of God.  I live, to simply live.  You live out of fear and spite.  I am free, while you are chained.  I would beg you to reconsider your post.  If you believe so strongly, then pray for us and let God do the rest.  I speak only for myself in saying that I, in no way wish you ill will, in the hopes that you could see past your hate, and do the same. 

a portion of the lords prayer to consider my theist friend.

 

" and forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who have tresspassed against us"

Food for thought brother.

 

mr. O.

"Whoever feels predestined to see and not to believe will find all believers too noisy and pushy: he guards against them."

Friedrich Nietzsche


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Jean has not graduated to

Jean has not graduated to anything, except an obnoxious infantile. I doubt he's hit puberty yet.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The Japanese earthquake was the wrath of God.

Well, since you're a nobody, you can allege anything you wish, but so what?

Jean Chauvin wrote:

You see, Amos 3:6 tells us that God creates evil.

Who is this Amos fellow who is telling you what to think?

Jean Chauvin wrote:

If there are any agnostics who would like to volunteer to clean up the effect of God's wrath please do so. Perhaps an ounce of sanity will penetrate your absurdity in knowing that you're next.

Jean, Jean, Jean.

Stop posturing, k?

Nobody's buying it.

You people are fucking pansies, k?

And we all know it.

All you people do is run your mouths, about how your 'Big Dick Bossman' is going to mess us up.

Have the balls to speak 'your' mind. Not speak in the place of your daddy, like a little baby.

 

You people don't talk like this in real life, face to face.

You just don't.

You don't go pulling out your dicks and threatening people, because you'd be getting your dicks shoved so far up your ass, you'd know what both your ass and your dick, tasted like.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

God is not pleasant against the evil reprobate like yourself. He's pleasant with His own, but not with His enemies.

If what you say is true, then why are you playing like you're some kind of Big Dick tough guy, little man?

 

When you grow up, and finally have the real balls to confront anyone face to face, and run your mouth like this, send us a link to the news report.

 

I promise you that if any of you people ran your mouth to me like that in real life, there would be a news report.

But you pansies don't.

You just don't.

You don't fight for what you believe. You just babble.

Blah, blah, blah, ....wah, wah, waaaaahhhh.

 

You people have ZERO power. You've been stripped of any real power, because you people are just obnoxious, sexually dysfunctional, sadists and masochists.

We don't play by your rules.

We make the rules, and you people run around crying about your boo boo's.

 

Just fucking grow up already, and put your limp dicks away.

 

Nobody is 'skeered' of a bunch of whiny cowards.

 

 

 

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Toyota have people they must answer to (e.g. Congress). God has NOBODY higher then Him and thus nobody to answer to, thus making Him NOT responsible.

Hell is evil. He created it for evil people like yourself for eternity. He's allowing you to be evil so that when you are judged to go to hell, you will account for all your deeds.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

You know, I am so glad I will be going to hell.  I would hate to spend eternity with people like you.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi CJ,

Hi CJ,

I love you too.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13827
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is onlineOnline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Toyota have people they must answer to (e.g. Congress). God has NOBODY higher then Him and thus nobody to answer to, thus making Him NOT responsible.

Hell is evil. He created it for evil people like yourself for eternity. He's allowing you to be evil so that when you are judged to go to hell, you will account for all your deeds.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Here is your mistake dipshit even if I were to buy into your cosmic dictator motif.

You just said that Congress is above Toyota.

The difference is that when we don't like what congress does we can vote them out.

When your god is willing to give up his seat of power, that will make him civil. But if all he wants to do is dictate, that makes him an asshole.

AS A CONCEPT, the idea that there is a utopia authority that treats everything below it as property is SICK,

In reality we consent to our leaders, we do not submit, or should not submit to them blindly, much less forever.

So if Congress is the God, in your example then Congress is to blame for allowing Toyota to make the cars without breaks.

IN REALITY, when products hurt humans they bitch and laws get changed, and if the laws don't get changed the leaders get changed so the laws can be changed.

Since you claim your fictional leader, whom you falsely believe to be fact cannot be changed according to you, then you cannot equate Congress to your petty pet god claim.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:You know, I am so

cj wrote:
You know, I am so glad I will be going to hell.  I would hate to spend eternity with people like you.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


alexmbabu
alexmbabu's picture
Posts: 12
Joined: 2011-02-17
User is offlineOffline
When the flood hit pakistan,

When the flood hit pakistan, its the gods wrath to all the terrorists in there... Later when almost the same flood hit australia its a natural disaster..... 

 


Thunderios
atheist
Posts: 261
Joined: 2010-12-26
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Jean Chauvin

cj wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Toyota have people they must answer to (e.g. Congress). God has NOBODY higher then Him and thus nobody to answer to, thus making Him NOT responsible.

Hell is evil. He created it for evil people like yourself for eternity. He's allowing you to be evil so that when you are judged to go to hell, you will account for all your deeds.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You know, I am so glad I will be going to hell.  I would hate to spend eternity with people like you.

Not to forget Jahweh would be there. The guy who kills innocent children because of their great-great grandfather didn't lick his ass.
Can you imagine the taste of ass, for eternity?


cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
Posts: 3330
Joined: 2007-01-05
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:cj

Thunderios wrote:

cj wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Brian,

Toyota have people they must answer to (e.g. Congress). God has NOBODY higher then Him and thus nobody to answer to, thus making Him NOT responsible.

Hell is evil. He created it for evil people like yourself for eternity. He's allowing you to be evil so that when you are judged to go to hell, you will account for all your deeds.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

You know, I am so glad I will be going to hell.  I would hate to spend eternity with people like you.

Not to forget Jahweh would be there. The guy who kills innocent children because of their great-great grandfather didn't lick his ass.
Can you imagine the taste of ass, for eternity?

 

I did not need that mental image - next time, would you please button it?  Thanks.

 

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Then i suggest that you not

Then i suggest that you not google "Human Centipede".

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3704
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: I dare you

Brian37 wrote:

 

 

I dare you to go to Japan yourself you self centered asshole and tell these people that they deserved it to their faces.

 

 

 

 

   Oh Brian you're once again resorting to that "I dare you to say it to their faces !!!!"  crap.   That's apparently a very profound challenge in your mind.  Perhaps you could lead by example and say....mmmm, go to Afghanistan yourself, walk into a cave occupied by Taliban fighters and quoting yourself from post #14 scream at them "FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GOD !!!"

   Would you do that Brian ?    Prove it.   Really.  Put up or shut up.

 

  ps, I don't agree with anything Jean says on this forum but I do enjoy watching him yank your chain.  I just simply can't stand zealots, be they believers or atheists.

 

www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/misanthropy

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." Rudyard Kipling


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5905
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I dare you to go to Japan yourself you self centered asshole and tell these people that they deserved it to their faces.

 

   Oh Brian you're once again resorting to that "I dare you to say it to their faces !!!!"  crap.   That's apparently a very profound challenge in your mind.  Perhaps you could lead by example and say....mmmm, go to Afghanistan yourself, walk into a cave occupied by Taliban fighters and quoting yourself from post #14 scream at them "FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GOD !!!"

   Would you do that Brian ?    Prove it.   Really.  Put up or shut up.

 

  ps, I don't agree with anything Jean says on this forum but I do enjoy watching him yank your chain.  I just simply can't stand zealots, be they believers or atheists.

Why do you ridiculously mis-characterize what Brian is (metaphorically) challenging Jean to do?

He is 'challenging' Jean to repeat the statements he has made here directly to the people involved. You are the one picturing it as yelling insults, which is nowhere implied in what Brian said.

Those insults you quote were directed at Jean, and I have no doubt that had he the opportunity, he would be quite willing to say it to Jean's face.

WTF has any of that to do with challenging Brian to go into a physically dangerous situation and insult someone? 

You are the one saying absurd crap.

 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3704
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:    

BobSpence1 wrote:

 

Why do you ridiculously mis-characterize what Brian is (metaphorically) challenging Jean to do?

He is 'challenging' Jean to repeat the statements he has made here directly to the people involved. You are the one picturing it as yelling insults, which is nowhere implied in what Brian said.

Those insults you quote were directed at Jean, and I have no doubt that had he the opportunity, he would be quite willing to say it to Jean's face.

WTF has any of that to do with challenging Brian to go into a physically dangerous situation and insult someone? 

You are the one saying absurd crap.

 

  Oh really ? I must have missed the part where Brian stated that he was only speaking "metaphorically" ?   What with all that "face to face" rhetoric that he employs and "daring" someone to do something usually implies a challenge involving some degree of difficulty or risk ( beyond the risk of simply being embarrassed )

What is the significance then in being face to face if there is no risk involved ?   So, Brian is simply "daring" them to have .... a conversation ?   Wow, I see people doing the same thing ( conversing face to face ) at my local Starbucks and no one feels the need to issue a "dare"  just because they disagree with each other.

 Hearing the words in person is somehow more meaningful than reading them ?  Then all that has changed is the format of communication.   Really, I must learn to read between the lines as well as you do.

www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/misanthropy

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." Rudyard Kipling


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5905
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Interesting you picked up on

Interesting you picked up on 'metaphorically', which is not necessary to my argument, while avoiding really responding to my core criticism of yours, where you clearly make a massive leap of 'logic' to daring him to go into a Taliban cave and insult them. Are you saying that was not 'metaphorical'? Because that would make your accusation and challenge even more absurd.

What Brian was challenging Jean to, and what he would like to say to Jean's face, would be metaphorical in the sense that to either have Jean repeat his accusations to the Japanese, or Brian repeat his insults to Jean, in actuality, would require significant physical travel, and so was unlikely to be demonstrable in practice.

And the 'daring' aspect was clearly, AFAICS, referring to the massive insensitivity that would be required to stand amid the rubble in Japan and say to a man barely holding back his tears at the loss of his mother and father, that they deserved it. That would go beyond 'embarrassment'.

 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
Posts: 862
Joined: 2009-08-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:The

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The Japanese earthquake was the wrath of God.

I edited my remarks...

Mod, delete this post before I get any more pissed off at remarks like this...

This kind of crap does not help anyone, but neither will me getting mad at either...

 

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Hi CJ, I never said I don't believe in science. Where'd that come from? The so called worldly science is a scam and is not real science however. Only science via Christianity is logically possible. This is why they many of them borrow Christianity principles of science in order to lie to the public so that they disguise their science as true while they used Christianity the whole time. It's a huge scam.

The secular science of today is non-science, non-sense.

Hi Brian, I would tell Japan the same thing. The Christians over there would have peace about it. Only Christians ar really helping Japan. The rest like this site are doing it for merely P.R. relations.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3704
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:Interesting

BobSpence1 wrote:

Interesting you picked up on 'metaphorically', which is not necessary to my argument, while avoiding really responding to my core criticism of yours, where you clearly make a massive leap of 'logic' to daring him to go into a Taliban cave and insult them. Are you saying that was not 'metaphorical'? Because that would make your accusation and challenge even more absurd.

What Brian was challenging Jean to, and what he would like to say to Jean's face, would be metaphorical in the sense that to either have Jean repeat his accusations to the Japanese, or Brian repeat his insults to Jean, in actuality, would require significant physical travel, and so was unlikely to be demonstrable in practice.

And the 'daring' aspect was clearly, AFAICS, referring to the massive insensitivity that would be required to stand amid the rubble in Japan and say to a man barely holding back his tears at the loss of his mother and father, that they deserved it. That would go beyond 'embarrassment'.

 

 

   Well if logistics ( travel, distances ) invalidates the possibility of this "challenge" then what is the reason behind issuing such a challenge in the first place ?  Talk is cheap, right ?

   The whole "daring" aspect of this conversation is empty of any real meaning, then.   It's nothing more than a useless distraction. 

 

ps, the world is full of people who have no problem defending their views ( face to face or otherwise ) and who are frequently considered "insensitive" to another groups pov.   When religious groups invite Christopher Hitchens to come and defend his atheistic pov ( which they might consider "insensitive" or at the very least unsympathetic ) do they "dare" him to come or use any other such stupid, inflammatory language ?  I seriously doubt it.

 

  Dispense with the bravado.  Say what you want to say.   If your argument has any validity then it will stand on it's merits whether you are face to face or on the other side of the world.

  Oh btw, I dare you to refute me.

 

www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/misanthropy

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." Rudyard Kipling


ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
Posts: 862
Joined: 2009-08-06
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:The

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The Christians over there would have peace about it. Only Christians ar really helping Japan. The rest like this site are doing it for merely P.R. relations.

STFU

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5905
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

BobSpence1 wrote:

Interesting you picked up on 'metaphorically', which is not necessary to my argument, while avoiding really responding to my core criticism of yours, where you clearly make a massive leap of 'logic' to daring him to go into a Taliban cave and insult them. Are you saying that was not 'metaphorical'? Because that would make your accusation and challenge even more absurd.

What Brian was challenging Jean to, and what he would like to say to Jean's face, would be metaphorical in the sense that to either have Jean repeat his accusations to the Japanese, or Brian repeat his insults to Jean, in actuality, would require significant physical travel, and so was unlikely to be demonstrable in practice.

And the 'daring' aspect was clearly, AFAICS, referring to the massive insensitivity that would be required to stand amid the rubble in Japan and say to a man barely holding back his tears at the loss of his mother and father, that they deserved it. That would go beyond 'embarrassment'.

   Well if logistics ( travel, distances ) invalidates the possibility of this "challenge" then what is the reason behind issuing such a challenge in the first place ?  Talk is cheap, right ?

   The whole "daring" aspect of this conversation is empty of any real meaning, then.   It's nothing more than a useless distraction. 

ps, the world is full of people who have no problem defending their views ( face to face or otherwise ) and who are frequently considered "insensitive" to another groups pov.   When religious groups invite Christopher Hitchens to come and defend his atheistic pov ( which they might consider "insensitive" or at the very least unsympathetic ) do they "dare" him to come or use any other such stupid, inflammatory language ?  I seriously doubt it.

  Dispense with the bravado.  Say what you want to say.   If your argument has any validity then it will stand on it's merits whether you are face to face or on the other side of the world.

  Oh btw, I dare you to refute me.

And just how does this justify you equating confronting Jean to facing off the Taliban, a group of armed fanatics, in their HQ?

I have zero respect for Jean, but that is a little over-the-top.

I agree, the 'face to face' demand can be definitely be a distraction in an argument.

But in the example I presented, in the context of the personal impact of the Japanese disaster, there is a point, which I am pretty sure was what Brian was making. It is all too easy for fuckwit theologians and their followers to make these insane accusations, based on a chain of twisted and inappropriately applied logic, comfortably removed from the real world and its complexities, including the realities of actual human beings. Asking them to come to grips with the implications of their nonsense is the point.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3704
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:   And

BobSpence1 wrote:

 

 


And just how does this justify you equating confronting Jean to facing off the Taliban, a group of armed fanatics, in their HQ?

I have zero respect for Jean, but that is a little over-the-top.

I agree, the 'face to face' demand can be definitely be a distraction in an argument.

But in the example I presented, in the context of the personal impact of the Japanese disaster, there is a point, which I am pretty sure was what Brian was making. It is all too easy for fuckwit theologians and their followers to make these insane accusations, based on a chain of twisted and inappropriately applied logic, comfortably removed from the real world and its complexities, including the realities of actual human beings. Asking them to come to grips with the implications of their nonsense is the point.

 

   I would assume that by reading my response to Brian's most recent "challenge" that I was taking his "dare" at face value.   But since this has become an issue of what Brian said as opposed to what Brian meant it has become a muddled mess.  This whole thing reminds me of Christians who argue over what parts of the Bible should be taken literally and what parts should be taken as being metaphorical.  Perhaps, like the Christians, Brian should simply publish a concordance and help avoid confusion.  ie, "When is a dare not really a dare ?   When is dare just a rhetorical gimmick ?"    

 I don't care for that kind of obfuscation.

www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/misanthropy

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." Rudyard Kipling


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
ubuntuAnyone wrote:Jean

ubuntuAnyone wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The Japanese earthquake was the wrath of God.

I edited my remarks...

Mod, delete this post before I get any more pissed off at remarks like this...

This kind of crap does not help anyone, but neither will me getting mad at either...

 

 

I think it is better to let it stand for the sake of posterity.  He's obviously proud of what he says, let the world know he's proud of such vile opinions.  See how many Japanese want to convert to Christ after reading the posts he's writing.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hey Bob

Hey Bob,

Come on, you don't have any respect for me? I thought we were buds? But I understand why you would say that. I've completely demolished your position so badly, I would imagine that your conscience would be at conflict with your atheism.

You choose to remain in your logical fallcies, and you know this. You know you are of a foolish worldview but you cannot believe otherwise.

I'm not going to talk to the Taliban. That's stupidity. Though I do have an idea to completely end the war on Islam which will take about 5 minutes.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
Posts: 2036
Joined: 2007-06-01
User is offlineOffline
 Look who is talking about

 Look who is talking about logical fallcies, in your OP here you state that god is the cause of all, and the earthquakes, in the other thread you saying satan, come on man, make up your mind...or are you waiting for your priest to make it up for you. Which one is it, god or satan, pick one and stick with it. You flip flop worse than a politician. 


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Latin

Hi Latin,

That's because you haven't been trained in logic. You don't understand the differences between the means, mode, and measure.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).