Islam Prophet Muhammed "Thighing"

alexmbabu
alexmbabu's picture
User is offlineOffline
Islam Prophet Muhammed "Thighing"

According to holy quran the great muslim prophet muhammed married aisha wen she was six years old. As shes not old enough to have intercourse he placed his penis between her thighs and rubbed to orgasm ..  And he used to suck her tongue when she was fasting.. what a great personality to worship. He is soo close to god  and the most interesting thing is that he owned quite a lot of slaves .. Truly the "MESSENGER OF GOD "

Check the link and read what the islamist morons have to say abt it ..

check this out ... http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha#.22Thighing.22_Aisha

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Ah, the common theistic

Ah, the common theistic justification "Our special guy could do what he wanted because he was special and could threaten those around him"

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lmao. Islam at its finest.

Lmao. Islam at its finest.

Quote:
"It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his male member between her thighs, and to kiss her."

Ayatu Allah Al Khumaini's, "Tahrir Al wasila," p. 241, issue number 12

Oh, and the miscellaneous section.

Quote:
Narrated 'Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away for I disliked to face him."

Go Aisha!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
You don't understand, she

You don't understand, she wasn't facing away due to the shame and agony of long term sexual abuse, she was facing away because she was blinded by his holy aura.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

ymalmsteen887
User is offlineOffline
Is this what it says in the

Is this what it says in the quran? thats incredibly disgusting. Do muslims have to defend this kind of behavior? Do they allow this kind of behavior in islamic countries?

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Ymalm

It may be disgusting but not as disgusting as this is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12292917

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

alexmbabu
alexmbabu's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: It

Atheistextremist wrote:

she stoned for adultry... it is legal according to quran.. then what they gonna do to a psychopath who thighed a six year old kid?? is that legal in quran??? anyways muslim are on exactly the right way which mohammed showed them...abuse women n kids... bcome a threat to the whole wide wordhail prophet mohamed peace be upon him.. PEACE???

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
alexmbabu wrote:According to

alexmbabu wrote:

According to holy quran the great muslim prophet muhammed married aisha wen she was six years old. As shes not old enough to have intercourse he placed his penis between her thighs and rubbed to orgasm ..  

That's not where he was sticking his dick. That's just what he told people.

How fucking stoopid were people, for him to pull that fast one?

I thought theists used 'logic'.

No wonder these sh1t for brains camel jockies only had the sheet on their back.

How come they weren't eliminated from the gene pool?

Awwwww, I get it. The smarter ones didn't want to be left to compete with each other....so they made a pact...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
To be fair there is slavery,

To be fair there is slavery, murder, rape, human sacrifice, executions, and maybe even incest in the bible.  I've got a link that shows all that with the exact quotes if anyone is interested!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:To

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

To be fair there is slavery, murder, rape, human sacrifice, executions, and maybe even incest in the bible.  I've got a link that shows all that with the exact quotes if anyone is interested!

Yea, fundamentalist Islam seems pretty identical to O.T. Jewish belief.  I'm mortified by it, but I'm mortified by O.T. Jewish belief too.  People like Moses and King David would have been right there in the mob crushing the young lovers with stones.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
mellestad

mellestad wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Yea, fundamentalist Islam seems pretty identical to O.T. Jewish belief.  I'm mortified by it, but I'm mortified by O.T. Jewish belief too.  People like Moses and King David would have been right there in the mob crushing the young lovers with stones.

EXACTLY!! I wanted to state "EXACTLY" in large font but why does it automatically reduce the size back down even if you type in large font? Does a moderator like you have to give me permission first to post large letters?

Yeah, Moses and King David would've been killing people en masse for not following their fairy tales IF they existed.  LOL...Did you know there's not even a MENTION of Moses' existence anywhere in Egypt or Palestine? It's easier to show he is mythical than Jesus eventhough they both are. I'm pretty sure King David is also mythical.  I asked someone on here who was pretty knowledgeable about the history of Asia minor and he said King Solomon is about the only bible character where any mention exists outside the bible.

Origin myths
Such origin myths were central to ensure the position and legitimacy of important persons, both real and fictional. The legend of the founders of Rome, the twins Romulus and Remus, has a similar theme. The twins were born in secrecy by a fallen princess, put in a wicker basket and send bobbing down the river Tiber. They were found and raised by a wolf and finally found by a shepherd (Faustulus). The Egyptian god Osiris was also send floating down the river Nile in a basket as a child. This kind of mythical origin is a central factor which indicate that here we have a hero or possibly a godly person. Sargon was a real king, and we have historical evidence for this. If there once was a real person behind the many myths of Moses, there is not a shred of real evidence to support this. Anyway, the myth of his origin the Hebrews borrowed from the Sumerians.

Historical Moses??
There are no other written sources or existing evidence than the Bible to support a historic Moses, and we know the Moses stories in the Bible were first written in the last centuries BC. Moses is a formidable figure in the Bible, he is the leader of the Hebrews and led his people out of Egypt against the will of the mighty Pharaoh. He is a man of quite some authority, an authority he strangely enough still possessed after have been dragging the entire Jewish people around in the frigging desert for 40! years (Ex 16,35), until he finally entered the Promised Land. The distance from Egypt through the Sinai desert is approximately 400 km, and shouldn’t be more than a twelve to fifteen weeks on foot if we suppose an average distance of a modest 5 km pr day.

There is absolutely no historical evidence for this greatest Jewish leader of all times. No inscriptions on whether stone, bone, bronze, clay tablets, papyri or any mentions in place names or in traditional legends in the area, other than in the Bible. Even though Moses is far younger than well documented Egyptian, Assyrian and Sumerian rulers who have left us monuments, statues, pictures/hieroglyphs and an abundance of inscriptions.

Most real scientists agree that the exodus, the plagues of Egypt and the Moses stories are all mythical. There is simply not any shred of evidence that this ever happened. One should think that plagues like the ones the Bible describes happened, that this would at least be mentioned in the rich and advanced literate Egyptian culture, at least if huge part of pharaoh’s army drowned too. The Egyptians otherwise had a habit of recording almost everything of political, economical, military or religious nature.

http://www.bandoli.no/moses.htm

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

mellestad wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

EXACTLY!! I wanted to state "EXACTLY" in large font but why does it automatically reduce the size back down even if you type in large font? Does a moderator like you have to give me permission first to post large letters?

Lol, please, no.  I already get twitchy enough from the caps, I'd lose my mind if you started posting with giant, flashing, multi-colored words.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
mellestad

mellestad wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

mellestad wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Lol, please, no.  I already get twitchy enough from the caps, I'd lose my mind if you started posting with giant, flashing, multi-colored words.

Then why is there a size option that goes from smaller to XXL if we can't use it??

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

mellestad wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

mellestad wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Then why is there a size option that goes from smaller to XXL if we can't use it??

Spite?

Seriously though, I don't know.  I'm pretty sure if you worked at it you'd be able to figure out how to make it work.  I just hope you don't.

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answer: After studying the

Answer: After studying the issue, the committee has answered as follows:

As for the prophet, his thighing his fiancée Aisha when she was six years of age and not able to consummate the relationship was due to her small age. That is why the Prophet used to place his male member between her thighs and massage it, as the prophet had control of his male member not like other men.

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

“It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her.”

Ayatu Allah Al Khumaini's "Tahrir Al wasila" p. 241, issue number 12

"Young boys or girls in full sexual effervescence are kept from getting married before they reach the legal age of majority. This is against the intention of divine laws. Why should the marriage of pubescent girls and boys be forbidden because they are still minors, when they are allowed to listen to the radio and to sexually arousing music?"

"The Little Green Book" "Sayings of the Ayatollah Khomeini", Bantam Books

MUHAMMAD, THE PROPHET OF ISLAM

PART 1 MECCA

An Arab is regarded as an old man, a sheik, when he is fifty.

Muhammad married Aisha when she was six years old in Mecca and she joined him in Medina three years later when he was 53. He began having sex with Aisha when she was nine years old and still playing with dolls.

This is the original story told by the ONLY valid biographers of Muhammad and Islam, Ibn Ishaq and Tabari, and the hadiths of Bukhari and Muslim. Refer also to the works of the Qur’an commentators Ibn Kathir and Ibn Qayyim. (Ibn Kathir, The Life of the Prophet Muhammad (Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya), Volume II, translated by professor Trevor Le Gassick, Garnet Publishing Limited, UK. The Center for Muslim Contribution to Civilization, 2000. pp. 93-94)
(Ibn Qayyim Al-Juaziyyah, Zad-ul Ma’ad fi Hadyi Khairi-l ‘Ibad (Provisions for the Hereafter, From the Guidance of Allah’s Best Worshipper) translated by Jalal Abualrub, [Madinah Publishers & Distributors, December 2000] Volume I, pp. 157-158)

Muhammad said that he had dreamed of Aisha before demanding her from her father, and his own brother in Islam, Abu Bakr, claiming special ‘prophets rights’ when Abu Bakr was reluctant to give her to him.

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 235: Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dreams. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and someone said to me, 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done."

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 18: Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother!"

The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Marriage to a female already offered to another was illegal in Arab law. Abu Bakr had already arranged for Aisha to marry Djubayr Mutim.

Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulullah (The Life of Muhammad) translated by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, p. 792)
Tabari VII:7 “The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six.”

Tabari IX:128 “When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not yet ready for consummation.” [The History of Al-Tabari: The Foundation of the Community] translated by M.V. McDonald annotated by W. Montgomery Watt [State University of New York Press, Albany 1987], Volume VII, pp. 6-7) (The History of Al-Tabari: The Last Years of the Prophet, translated and annotated by Ismail K. Poonawala [State University of New York Press, Albany 1990], Volume IX, pp. 129-130)

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236: Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071221232108AAppsxu

They have committees  on interpreting this stuff.  Can we just get rid of all religions now.....?????

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answer: After studying the

Duplicated and so deleted

But can we get rid of religions now????

Koresh was into some of this by the way.

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:But can we get

TGBaker wrote:

But can we get rid of religions now????

We've got some of our best guys on the case, and hundreds of millions of other troops, eradicating it from schools and public places.

We will 'cleanse' the majority of the leading 1st world nations of these memes, eventually.

The opposition are ignorant, unarmed, and not brave enough to attempt to fight.

Well, except with their mouths...

Pfffft.....piece of cake, victory!

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beastiality for Allah

Bestiality

Is there a proper Muslim way to have sex with animals? Indeed, there is! Guidelines for sex with animals can be found in the writings of Ayatollah Khomeini. Two excerpts from his writings serve to clarify the matter.

"A man can have sex with sheep, cows and camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine." Don't the buyers deserve a discount of some kind?

Khomeini's "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned." What if it was really good and invites another lap or two? Must animals always be one-night stands?

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ya, that's not batsh1t

Ya, that's not batsh1t crazy...

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Ya, that's not

redneF wrote:

Ya, that's not batsh1t crazy...

I'm glad I'm a vegetarian...

alexmbabu
alexmbabu's picture
User is offlineOffline
is it possible

is it possible to sell the meat to muslims from other village or only to the other religions?? muslim sick bastards would fuck their mother if they got a chance.. no wonder if its a goat or camel 

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
alexmbabu wrote: is it

alexmbabu wrote:

is it possible to sell the meat to muslims from other village or only to the other religions?? muslim sick bastards would fuck their mother if they got a chance.. no wonder if its a goat or camel 

No solidarity from on village to another . Screw over the other town in other words.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:No solidarity

TGBaker wrote:
No solidarity from on village to another . Screw over the other town in other words.

Ah, yes.

The origins of morals and ethics.

Gotcha...

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
alexmbabu

alexmbabu wrote:

Atheistextremist wrote:

she stoned for adultry... it is legal according to quran.. then what they gonna do to a psychopath who thighed a six year old kid?? is that legal in quran??? anyways muslim are on exactly the right way which mohammed showed them...abuse women n kids... bcome a threat to the whole wide wordhail prophet mohamed peace be upon him.. PEACE???

In fact she was stoned for running away from an arranged marriage. No evidence of adultery to be seen.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

alexmbabu
alexmbabu's picture
User is offlineOffline
my bad...

yeahh right.. my bad... bt the funny thing is tht according to quran laws, prophet mohammed is the first one who must have stoned .. peace be upon the great goatfucker Sticking out tongue

alexmbabu
alexmbabu's picture
User is offlineOffline
tg baker

TGBaker wrote:

Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

What abt any son who fucks his mom??? Do they have a special place in allah's heaven too??? 

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
SOrry if I'm bumping this

SOrry if I'm bumping this thread illegally Laughing out loud
But I checked the page, and the sources they cited were all in arabic or something of the kind. So... Is this site just bashing Islam and trying to instigate hate towards them, or is this based on a proper source?

You know. Before I go around and tell everybody I know all muslims accept pedophilia, etc.

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:SOrry if

Thunderios wrote:

But I checked the page, and the sources they cited were all in arabic or something of the kind. So... Is this site just bashing Islam and trying to instigate hate towards them, or is this based on a proper source?

You know. Before I go around and tell everybody I know all muslims accept pedophilia, etc.

Just google Islamic thighing mohammed. here's one

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/prepubescent.htm

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
User is offlineOffline
alexmbabu wrote:According to

alexmbabu wrote:

According to holy quran the great muslim prophet muhammed married aisha wen she was six years old. As shes not old enough to have intercourse he placed his penis between her thighs and rubbed to orgasm ..  And he used to suck her tongue when she was fasting.. what a great personality to worship. He is soo close to god  and the most interesting thing is that he owned quite a lot of slaves .. Truly the "MESSENGER OF GOD "

check this out ... http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha#.22Thighing.22_Aisha

The response I've heard from this from Muslims is that "this was the cultural norm of the time so Muhammed wasn't to blame", but even by the day's standards, Muhammad basically used his authority as a prophet so he could have sex with a bunch of young girls. Not exactly a "man of God". No wonder modern-day Islam is so fucked up when they have a guy like this as their ultimate role model.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: It

Atheistextremist wrote:

I'm surprised the man got stoned. I guess it was because the girl was married to another man. If she had been single, then he probably would have been treaded a lot more leniently. I've heard of cases where a man rapes a girl, and she gets executed for being a rape victim, but the man gets a light sentence like maybe 2 months in prison because it's declared that she "tempted him", therefore the rapist is actually the victim. What a wonderful, moral religion.

Optimism is reality, pessimism is the fantasy that you know enough to be cynical

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Recovering fundamentalist

Recovering fundamentalist wrote:

alexmbabu wrote:

The response I've heard from this from Muslims is that "this was the cultural norm of the time so Muhammed wasn't to blame", but even by the day's standards, Muhammad basically used his authority as a prophet so he could have sex with a bunch of young girls. Not exactly a "man of God". No wonder modern-day Islam is so fucked up when they have a guy like this as their ultimate role model.

Ghandi supposedly slept between two 12 year old girls to test his moral strength. As to Muslims they do the same as Christians. They down play the obvious. Some secretly justify their actions nontheless as Khoemani's ruling on the same.

Recovering fund...
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
TGBaker wrote:Recovering

TGBaker wrote:

alexmbabu wrote:

Ghandi supposedly slept between two 12 year old girls to test his moral strength. As to Muslims they do the same as Christians. They down play the obvious. Some secretly justify their actions nontheless as Khoemani's ruling on the same.

Yeah. Plus both Christianity and Islam love to point out how "barbaric" the other religion is by mentioning the same things that they justify when it's part of their own religion. Christians will say Muhammed was a pedophile, but they will downplay the Bible verses where God said that men can take young virgin girls captured in war as sex slaves, or talk about how Muhammed was a murdering warmonger, but ignore the Bible verses where God commanded the Israelites to kill entire towns, including women, children, and babies. And vice versa with Muslims.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Recovering fundamentalist

Yeah. Plus both Christianity and Islam love to point out how "barbaric" the other religion is by mentioning the same things that they justify when it's part of their own religion. Christians will say Muhammed was a pedophile, but they will downplay the Bible verses where God said that men can take young virgin girls captured in war as sex slaves, or talk about how Muhammed was a murdering warmonger, but ignore the Bible verses where God commanded the Israelites to kill entire towns, including women, children, and babies. And vice versa with Muslims.

This bears repetition.

TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Recovering

redneF wrote:

This bears repetition.

repeated

lalib
atheist
lalib's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:SOrry if

Thunderios wrote:

I am a former muslim and I do speak/read/write both Arabic and English. The vast majority of what was mentioned is essentially correct, the only errors are nitpicky errors of attribution.

For example, the Quran (holy book) says nothing about Aisha's age, it is the hadith (sayings of muhammed) that mention her being six

Also, anything attributed to Khomeni (or anyone in Iran) only applies to followers of Khomeni and not to the more mainstream version of Islam.

Islam (and I speak about the largest 85% group that believes this) does allow for sex slaves and for up to four wives. 

Women count as half a man in court cases requiring witnesses. Women inherit half as much as men. 

Sex is permissible for married people past the age of puberty and since puberty can hit as early as 10, sex between a 50 year old man and a 10 year old girl is seen as fine in Islam, the only stipulations being that the parents of the girl consent to the marriage (technically, the girl must consent as well, but if virgins are 'silent' then it 'counts' as their 'consent').

Beastality is mentioned twice in the hadith, once permitting it and once prescribing the death penalty. So it's a contested issue among muslims. 

Whether this is practiced or not is another issue altogether, that I don't know. What I do know is that this is allowable and that this is what Muhammad (as described by Muslims) did. 

Yea, so these are things that Muslims believe. It's pretty batshit crazy. 

alexmbabu
alexmbabu's picture
User is offlineOffline
moreover the hadith says if

moreover the hadith says if a girl refuses sex to her husband whenever he want it, get cursed by the angels untill the morning. (ie, she should be a prostitute )

If any man needed more than one wife and afraid to fulfill the promises to the wives, can always go the slave girls. 

i talked to some of my muslim frnds abt it and they says it is a translation problem. The slaves means not really the slaves, but some girls who is in some troubles and need a shelter of a man. Man can always take advantages of her but he dont need to treat her as a real wife. But the hadith really says "war slaves"... So what i understand is, the muslim men kill their husbands and bros in the war and obviously they will be in trouble. so they can keep them and give them shelter, take advantages of them and not needed to be treated as wife..  isn't that slavery and sexual abuse??? 

lalib
atheist
lalib's picture
User is offlineOffline
alexmbabu wrote:moreover the

alexmbabu wrote:

moreover the hadith says if a girl refuses sex to her husband whenever he want it, get cursed by the angels untill the morning. (ie, she should be a prostitute )

Yes, this is true. In Islam (according to both Quran and Hadith), a women is not allowed to refuse her husband if he wants sex. Therefore, men are allowed to rape their wives. Muslims tend to scoff at the idea of wife rape, they think it is an inherent contradiction in the meaning of wife and the meaning of rape, ie, it is definitionally impossible to rape your wife. This is, of course, absurd. 

alexmbabu wrote:

If any man needed more than one wife and afraid to fulfill the promises to the wives, can always go the slave girls. 

i talked to some of my muslim frnds abt it and they says it is a translation problem. The slaves means not really the slaves, but some girls who is in some troubles and need a shelter of a man. Man can always take advantages of her but he dont need to treat her as a real wife. But the hadith really says "war slaves"... So what i understand is, the muslim men kill their husbands and bros in the war and obviously they will be in trouble. so they can keep them and give them shelter, take advantages of them and not needed to be treated as wife..  isn't that slavery and sexual abuse??? 

Talk to your Muslim friends again after they read about the several sex slaves that Muhammad and his followers had. There is no 'translational problem', according to mainstream muslim scholars/Islam, slaves are allowed in Islam and the Quran says you can have sex with them. End of story. Islam allows sex slaves and marital rape. 

As for the 'war slaves' bit, yes that's generally how Muhammad and his followers acquired slaves. Kill the men who don't convert and enslave the women and children and I'm not joking or being anti-Islam, this is all in the first biography written about Muhammad (even though the only copy left is one intentionally edited to remove the distastful bits [as written by the editor]). The earliest source on Muhammad is the biography by Ibn Ishaq, which only exists as a redaction by Ibn Hisham, but let me tell you, it's some pretty nasty stuff. Any biography written afterwards tries to pretty things up even more than Ibn Hisham did.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
lalib wrote: Talk to your

lalib wrote:

Talk to your Muslim friends again after they read about the several sex slaves that Muhammad and his followers had. There is no 'translational problem', according to mainstream muslim scholars/Islam, slaves are allowed in Islam and the Quran says you can have sex with them. End of story. Islam allows sex slaves and marital rape. 

As for the 'war slaves' bit, yes that's generally how Muhammad and his followers acquired slaves. Kill the men who don't convert and enslave the women and children and I'm not joking or being anti-Islam, this is all in the first biography written about Muhammad (even though the only copy left is one intentionally edited to remove the distastful bits [as written by the editor]). The earliest source on Muhammad is the biography by Ibn Ishaq, which only exists as a redaction by Ibn Hisham, but let me tell you, it's some pretty nasty stuff. Any biography written afterwards tries to pretty things up even more than Ibn Hisham did.

Why try and 'clean it up', if it's the 'truth', and the 'true way they should behave'?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. It just demonstrates clearly, a 'shift' taking place in the paradigm.

Eventually, there will be less and less to make applicable to 'real life', and it will simply vanish. It will become a part of the past.

It's inevitable, in my mind...

lalib
atheist
lalib's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote: Why try and

redneF wrote:

Why try and 'clean it up', if it's the 'truth', and the 'true way they should behave'?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. It just demonstrates clearly, a 'shift' taking place in the paradigm.

Eventually, there will be less and less to make applicable to 'real life', and it will simply vanish. It will become a part of the past.

True, they clean it up over time relative to how far other cultures have advanced, though they are arguably still centuries behind others in terms of human rights. And I too hope that they eventually become part of the past, the only problem with the inevitability bit is that about 1 in 4 people on earth are muslims, and they reproduce like rabbits...

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
lalib wrote:redneF

lalib wrote:

redneF wrote:

True, they clean it up over time relative to how far other cultures have advanced, though they are arguably still centuries behind others in terms of human rights. And I too hope that they eventually become part of the past, the only problem with the inevitability bit is that about 1 in 4 people on earth are muslims, and they reproduce like rabbits...

It doesn't matter how much they reproduce. Rumours will spread. Rumours of a better life. Rumours about information.

It's no different than the Iron Curtain, or the Berlin Wall.

Eventually, they will not be able to overcome tides of change.

I think at some point, there needs to be heavy duty economic sanctions put against countries like this.

Money talks, BS walks.

And 'Sex Sells!'

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Reproduction rate of its

Reproduction rate of its proponents does not guarantee that an idea will spread to the same degree. Thankfully, ideas and beliefs are not transmitted in the genes, and youthful rebellion against parents and society is common enough to prevent any beliefs becoming permanently entrenched.

There are downsides of course, that even 'enlightened' societies can degenerate, as 'bad' but powerful memes catch on.

Nevertheless, coupled with the much greater access people in even restrictive societies have to information from the wider world, there is hope, that even the nastiest regime is not forever.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

lalib
atheist
lalib's picture
User is offlineOffline
Perhaps I was being too

Perhaps I was being too pessimistic. 

Sex sells, indeed

The stories I could tell you about the underground pornography market in the middle east. By underground I mean on major street corners.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
lalib wrote:Perhaps I was

lalib wrote:

Perhaps I was being too pessimistic. 

Sex sells, indeed

The stories I could tell you about the underground pornography market in the middle east. By underground I mean on major street corners.

It's obvious that these Muslim people have incredible levels of sexual dysfunction.

Probably the highest of all the religions.

Dysfunctions are becoming more and more prominent in the media, and becoming more mainstream, in order to combat the problems that exist in more modern and secular societies.

As this becomes more prevalent in peoples' minds, the secondary effect is that the contempt that will occur in people's minds when their focus is diverted to these religious cults, and more citizens will protest this.

The tides are changing.

It will happen.

There's no doubt it will.