Pope is the Third Largest Landholder on Earth

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pope is the Third Largest Landholder on Earth

Queen Elizabeth is the largest, tho' her 'holdings' are crown land in Commonwealth countries so she does not actually own land in a real capacity. Second is that hero of the righteous, the king of saud. And third is the pope.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: And third is the pope

This kind of shit should be known by the religious idiots that gives them money each week, or are left in some moron Will,this reminds me of the time when I was at my Mothers House and a priest knocked, he wanted a donation for their block collection and my Mother was not Home, so I said to the priest "maybe you should ask the Pope to melt down some gold or sell some land that the Catholic Church stoled !         Ps. I was just watching the "Robert G. Ingersoll " lectures/contest -sponsored by "FFRF" and "Skeptical Inquiry"  on YouTube and it got me thinking, is there a internet show that does the samething and where do I go to find out ?  

Signature ? How ?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
And that is what allows the

And that is what allows the Pope to be the number one dick in the world. Money equals power. Now while outside his tiny dictatorship, he holds no government control over other countries, he holds power over the credulous because of all the money that comes in he uses for his PR. You don't have to hold civil office to have power over others. All you have to do is be a successful marketeer.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog