Burka's make me...

Thunderios
atheist
Posts: 261
Joined: 2010-12-26
User is offlineOffline
Burka's make me...

horny.
I'm into SM and burka's are a sign of suppression.
If I see a woman with a burka, I get an irresistible urge to rape here. It's not my fault, it's hers.

So women shouldn't wear burka's anymore.

 

(Some statements in the above article aren't necessarily true, although I know there are person to whom it applies Laughing out loud Don't quote me on this).


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5800
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:horny.I'm

Thunderios wrote:

horny.
I'm into SM and burka's are a sign of suppression.
If I see a woman with a burka, I get an irresistible urge to rape here. It's not my fault, it's hers.

So women shouldn't wear burka's anymore.

 

(Some statements in the above article aren't necessarily true, although I know there are person to whom it applies Laughing out loud Don't quote me on this).

Do you get to see many where you are? I see them occasionally around the neighbouring housing estate ( quite a number of Sudanese(?) refugees there) or down at the nearby shopping center.

I have seen the full range there - just a head-scarf, head-scarf plus lower-face veil,  and full black burka.

Some women I have seen with just a 'hoodie' should be wearing a full burka, IMHO, if they have the option.  I would prefer not to see such, *cough*, less than stunning features.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Thunderios
atheist
Posts: 261
Joined: 2010-12-26
User is offlineOffline
I see head scarfs every day.

I see head scarfs every day. I have yet to see the full-blown version. Somehow, though, only the not-so-pretty ones wear them. The others have been taken over by our heathen culture of being ALLOWED to enjoy someone's appearance.

The point I was trying to make was that I denied their 'Burka's have to be worn to help men suppress their evil and dirty feelings.'


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5800
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:I see head

Thunderios wrote:

I see head scarfs every day. I have yet to see the full-blown version. Somehow, though, only the not-so-pretty ones wear them. The others have been taken over by our heathen culture of being ALLOWED to enjoy someone's appearance.

The point I was trying to make was that I denied their 'Burka's have to be worn to help men suppress their evil and dirty feelings.'

I keep wanting to say to them, "do you realize that wearing that thing in this society is making everyone look at you? Is that what you want?", which is a related idea.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


Thunderios
atheist
Posts: 261
Joined: 2010-12-26
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:I keep

BobSpence1 wrote:

I keep wanting to say to them, "do you realize that wearing that thing in this society is making everyone look at you? Is that what you want?", which is a related idea.



Related, indeed.
Still think my idea is stronger since it destroy the whole basis for wearing it. The whole lust-denying thing (Victorian age?).