redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
F*** Fox News

I love this guy!

He's the best!

Don't mess with Texas!

Came across his channel. He loves exposing the crazt sh1t Fox Mews putz out.

Check this Christian bigotry towards atheists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNZ2y4J7J4Y

Here are a couple of 'anti atheist' gem quotes between the anchor, and one of their contributing journalists:

"We've seen these outbursts, and these tantrums, from people who just can't leave well enough alone" : Michelle Malkin

"I think making fun of them too, and mockery, is probably the second best solution" : Michelle Malkin

"I'm just so enraged by all theses atheists displays, and trying to push Jesus to the back seat":  Gretchen Carlson

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bill O'Reilly losing it ,

Bill O'Reilly losing it , over the same atheist display:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vfcWiwZEKE&feature=related

I don't watch Fox TV.

Is this Fox network full of nutz, or what?...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would suggest that the

I would suggest that the next sign they put up to the comic book virgin birth display should be the quote of Thomas Jefferson in which he equates the virgin birth as being the same myth category as Minerva being born out of Jupiter.

Are they seriously going to condemn Thomas Jefferson who gave Madison the prototype for the First Amendment?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
At least guys like O'Reilly

At least guys like O'Reilly also rip the shit out of Islam.  I watch Fox News sometimes for their news coverage and I've never even heard them mention Christianity except on a few rare occasion like when they debate Dawkins or Hitchens but I've not seen that in well over a year.

Or when O'Reilly acts like a total retard in saying the tides are why we can show god exists!! Open a junior high science book Billy boy!

And Fox News does have the hottest news ladies!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
He doesn't like it when a

He doesn't like it when a hot theist hands him his ass over defending the Constitutional rights of atheist rights of freedom of expression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ZoUY1HTAA

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:He doesn't like

redneF wrote:

He doesn't like it when a hot theist hands him his ass over defending the Constitutional rights of atheist rights of freedom of expression.

Such passion!  Magnificent, controlled outrage!  That was fantastic.

Poor Bill, he doesn't have a clue.  She even confronted him with it directly when she asked him if he wanted a governor to decide what is permissible...it didn't seem to crack his thick skull that he wouldn't have a defense when the same governor decides to put a sign up saying, "Bill is a tiny, puss filled blister on the anus of civilization".

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ya, she was a total turn on,

Ya, she was a total turn on, wasn't she?

She mopped the floor with him, in no uncertain terms.

Too bad it turns out she's not an atheist.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hypocrites

Bill is clearly insane, and doesn't understand the 1st amendment rights.

He cleary says "It is certain 'governments' that are the problem"

Is he that obtuse?

Ignorance of the law, is not a defense.

The Christians asked the Governor to put up a nativity display, as an 'expression' of their faith, on government property, and Bill is pissy when the Governor also allowed atheists to put up a display that 'expresses' their beliefs, on the same property.

He thinks "It is certain 'governments' that are the problem", because they refused to discriminate, and favour a group, based on bias in favor of Christian religious values.

What does he suggest next?

Subjugation of women, based on Christian values?

Gays?

Slavery?

Heresy trials?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vfcWiwZEKE&feature=related 

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Did you guys see O'Reilly

Did you guys see O'Reilly debate Geraldo last night? THIS is why I sort of like him.  Because he bashes muzzies like crazy!! O'Reilly said the muzzie gunman who killed U.S. military men in Germany is a terrorist and Geraldo said no. Geraldo said 99.99% of the 4 million Muslims in America are peaceful so you can't label an entire religion like that.

Geraldo said he's more of a lone wolf that like crazy AZ gunman Jared Loughner.

Geraldo does have somewhat of a point here but so does O'Reilly.  So when O'Reilly bashes a religion of over a billion people that only helps our cause! I'm sure there's a youtube video from last night and here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLfw0unWd5Y&feature=youtube_gdata

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 redneF wrote: He doesn't

redneF wrote:

redneF wrote:

I'd still hit it.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:I love this

redneF wrote:

I love this guy!

He's the best!

Don't mess with Texas!

Came across his channel. He loves exposing the crazt sh1t Fox Mews putz out.

Check this Christian bigotry towards atheists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNZ2y4J7J4Y

Here are a couple of 'anti atheist' gem quotes between the anchor, and one of their contributing journalists:

"We've seen these outbursts, and these tantrums, from people who just can't leave well enough alone" : Michelle Malkin

"I think making fun of them too, and mockery, is probably the second best solution" : Michelle Malkin

LOL..I just saw this video.   That stupid convert Malkin called the atheists TROLLS!!! Are you f*cking KIDDING ME??  The atheists are the trolls??!??!!??!??

Christianity/Jesus is the biggest TROLL in the history of the universe!!

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:
I'd still hit it.

Oh, I'd hit it more than once.

I guess I neglected to fill in that part.

My bad...

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

redneF wrote:

redneF wrote:

I'd still hit it.

Not me. I don't care if her pussy tastes like ice cream. You start spewing right wing theocratic garbage, my dick goes limp.

ZOMYGETSCRISS(sp), now there's a hottie.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Answers in Gene

redneF wrote:

I'd still hit it.

Oh, I'd hit it more than once.

I guess I neglected to fill in that part.

My bad...

Most all the Fox News are bodacious babes worth banging!! I doubt many of them are THAT much into being a ChristNUT.  They are all secular in nature and if they met a guy who wasn't religious they wouldn't turn all Jihadi and try to force them to believe. They may suggest it but wouldn't push.

That's a major difference between life here and life in Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Paki land. Not to say that some people in America don't push ChristNUTTY but it's nothing like in some Islamic nations where they can kill and/or imprison you if you leave Islam.

rdklep8
atheistScience FreakSuperfan
rdklep8's picture
User is offlineOffline
Never a miscommunication.

Never a miscommunication.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Not me. I

Brian37 wrote:

Not me. I don't care if her pussy tastes like ice cream. You start spewing right wing theocratic garbage, my dick goes limp.

If she is talking politics or religion while your doing it, you are not doing it right. The only religion you should be hearing is using the lords name in vain. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

If she is talking politics or religion while your doing it, you are not doing it right. The only religion you should be hearing is using the lords name in vain. 

Of course I would not be talking about politics or religion while having sex. But if I know what they think before the act, that would play into "being in the mood". I cant get "in the mood" with someone I want to verbally strangle.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here's another anchor, and

Here's another anchor, and Bill Donahue ganging up on Dan Barker for the very same display.

Bill Donahue says that the display is an attempt to 'neuter' Christianity.

These Christians are completely hostile and angry. Even the anchor gets heated at 'atheists', and suggest that they lobby to get 'you own holiday'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShF9XTwHdiQ&feature=related

I'm really starting to like this Dan Barker guy!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:Here's another

redneF wrote:

Here's another anchor, and Bill Donahue ganging up on Dan Barker for the very same display.

Bill Donahue says that the display is an attempt to 'neuter' Christianity.

These Christians are completely hostile and angry. Even the anchor gets heated at 'atheists', and suggest that they lobby to get 'you own holiday'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShF9XTwHdiQ&feature=related

I'm really starting to like this Dan Barker guy!

These same morons will point to other's beliefs telling them that they don't deserve a pedestal then hypocritically get angry when we rightfully "neuter" them.

These idiots falsely want to paint us out to want to use government to force them out of existence, when all we are doing is using the same concept of "free speech" to challenge the pedestal they pretend they don't want  but desperately try to set up themselves.

If these fuckwads rightfully say that others don't automatically get respect, what makes them special?

"It's fine for us to blaspheme others, but you cant blaspheme us".

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
I really do think it's time

I really do think it's time that Christianity be ignored by government.

Remove any government sanction of it.

From American currency, from the Pledge of Allegiance, and court proceedings, and even prevent any President from endorsing 'God' as in 'God Bless America'.

It's a secular government.

It's in the Constitution.

America is not a theocracy.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
More Bill O'Reilly Christnut

More Bill O'Reilly Christnut outrage.

Quote:
"I think in a Christian community in America, if you're really outraged, demonstrations, and taking ads out like you did, and naming the names, and embarrassing them, and shaming them"  :  Fox News anchor Bill O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly and friend lambast Kathy Griffin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmysFVWDSAc&feature=related

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
And more Billy O' and

And more Billy O' and friends...

Quote:
" Kids are so.....they believe anything that's thrown at them " : Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMJvmPVXaDA&feature=related

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:I really do

redneF wrote:

I really do think it's time that Christianity be ignored by government.

Remove any government sanction of it.

From American currency, from the Pledge of Allegiance, and court proceedings, and even prevent any President from endorsing 'God' as in 'God Bless America'.

It's a secular government.

It's in the Constitution.

America is not a theocracy.

LOL..the word god isn't anywhere in the Constitution much less the MYTHICAL Arab god, Jesus. 

Also, in the Declaration of Independence, the founding document of what would become the United States, Thomas Jefferson mentions "nature's God."  That is HUGE BLOW to the crazy Christnuts who keep referring to the MYTHICAL Jesus!!

Nature's god is the antithesis of Jesus since it suggest a different god to their "one and only" MYTHICAL god!!

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
You gotta see this Stephen

You gotta see this Stephen Colbert visit with Bill O'Reilly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QquTUR9nbC4&feature=related