A Rational response too the Raging earthlings.... [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
A Rational response too the Raging earthlings.... [trollville]

The Last time "i" posted here before yesterday which was two weeks ago, many became confused others merely became enraged, but "i" did have some decent souls repond with yes A Rational Response too the Lords now call!  So "i" want to thank all those who did respond with character in the midst of a debate of rational thinking, and any others who became enraged, feel that emotion follow it and you will find you have a bacterial filth in your body ruling of your heart and soul and that it is exposed on the website on the about page and services page near the bottom of each!  And again thank/think you those who contacted us be e-mail to avoid the critism from those who cannot beat death/satan which lives with in them controlling their every thought...Much respect to all of Gods book of Life, any other prepare to burn...ElijahTruth

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
perhaps too rational.

We are neather enraged nor confused by you;  just irritated.  Your god and your Jesus  charactor are fictions :   infested in your own head like an insidious cancer. But your cancer , like all cancers is NOT contagious. We are still rational no matter how often you troll through here.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
I like looking at your titty

I like looking at your titty site, personally.

Can you add some new stuff though?  'C' cup, please.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:I like

mellestad wrote:

I like looking at your titty site, personally.

Can you add some new stuff though?  'C' cup, please.

Personally, I prefer Michaelangelo.  Now he knew how to paint a man.  Lovingly as it were.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok ElijahTruth,why are you

Ok ElijahTruth,

why are you and your ilk so enraged? 

What is it about our rational responses that pisses you off so much?

We're cool, but you are more than a bit weird, with your strange obsessions. We treat you far more politely than you deserve.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
I really want to know who

I really want to know who these people are.  From a safe distance of course.  Do they have mental problems?  Are they just screwing around?  I don't see any middle ground here and I'd like to know.

Maybe it's just because atheists are a smaller percentage of the general population, but I don't know if I've ever seen this specific style of atheist poster, but I've seen the theist strain in quite a few places.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trolls come in all faiths and sizes . . .

RE :: Trolls come in all faiths and sizes . . . 

No one here is irritated or raging at you  personally.  However  'your' behavior and the consistent  type of approach IS our problem.

One point of clarification if you'd be so kind to clarify this statement:

Quote:
..you will find you have a bacterial filth in your body ruling of your heart and soul and that it is exposed  on the about page and services page near the bottom of each!  And again thank/think you those who contacted us be e-mail to avoid the critism from those who cannot beat death/satan which lives with in them controlling their every thought

_ _

No one is ever heading over to the link. So, You spell it all out here.

Please clarify the statement, I am quoting  (above)

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
The vast majority of

The vast majority of bacteria, including those that inhabit our skin and our gut, are either beneficial to us, or neutral to us.

A few can cause serious infections if they get past our skin and/or the walls of our digestive tract, but we actually rely on many of those in our gut for assistance in digestion and absorption of some nutrients. They also protect us from genuinely nasty bugs.

So 'bacterial filth' is a terribly ignorant idea.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:The vast

BobSpence1 wrote:

The vast majority of bacteria, including those that inhabit our skin and our gut, are either beneficial to us, or neutral to us.

A few can cause serious infections if they get past our skin and/or the walls of our digestive tract, but we actually rely on many of those in our gut for assistance in digestion and absorption of some nutrients. They also protect us from genuinely nasty bugs.

So 'bacterial filth' is a terribly ignorant idea.

70%=vast majority?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Enraged Rationalists

Spence my friend you miss read,  it is those who cuss/curse people and call them names which are enraged "i" am some what should we say cool or just aware!  As far as beneficial bacteria, yes the Lord literally explains to us that there are some spirits that are good for His Heaven and or bodies!  Yet an informed Rationalists as yourself seems to forget that aids and cholera and cancer, and now amazingly aging of our bodies itself is derived from what Bacteria and the Viruses/phages which control them!  Unbeknownst to science until now very resently did not realize that the bacteria of our gut body and even brain has been acting as though it is helping our body, when in reality the filth such as e-coli are making toxins within us our whole Life which cause us to age and incubate sickness! And the secreting bacteria of our Gut also have blined and strangely enough did so with sinister calculation to the fact the Vitamins they made science feel helped is part of the secret attack of the disease called aging and death which Adam and Eve our Father and mother if of them unmarred Ezra 9:1-2 first contracted and since each one of us born contracts there after...Yet the harlot called satan/death/aging has been now found...So my enraged Rational friend, did you read the new post in the trollville gazatte, rread it and be Amazed by the prophecy and the facts exposed therein...it has begun...much respect to all of Gods book of Life all others prepare to burn........ElijahTruth...here is a strange thought for you...it is the voice of bacteria/death that you are hearing in your thoughts them now possessing your body since birth which is giving you answers which cause doudt that they death can be found...Now thats strange yet very rational truth..It is literally satan/death that causes men and women to have what Atheism/doubt...The more they can make not hear the very truth living within them, the more time they want to have before God comes's and destroys deaths last sickness which is Aging...

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:Spence my

ElijahTruth wrote:

Spence my friend you miss read,  it is those who cuss/curse people and call them names which are enraged "i" am some what should we say cool or just aware!  As far as beneficial bacteria, yes the Lord literally explains to us that there are some spirits that are good for His Heaven and or bodies!  Yet an informed Rationalists as yourself seems to forget that aids and cholera and cancer, and now amazingly aging of our bodies itself is derived from what Bacteria and the Viruses/phages which control them!  Unbeknownst to science until now very resently did not realize that the bacteria of our gut body and even brain has been acting as though it is helping our body, when in reality the filth such as e-coli are making toxins within us our whole Life which cause us to age and incubate sickness! And the secreting bacteria of our Gut also have blined and strangely enough did so with sinister calculation to the fact the Vitamins they made science feel helped is part of the secret attack of the disease called aging and death which Adam and Eve our Father and mother if of them unmarred Ezra 9:1-2 first contracted and since each one of us born contracts there after...Yet the harlot called satan/death/aging has been now found...So my enraged Rational friend, did you read the new post in the trollville gazatte, rread it and be Amazed by the prophecy and the facts exposed therein...it has begun...much respect to all of Gods book of Life all others prepare to burn........ElijahTruth...here is a strange thought for you...it is the voice of bacteria/death that you are hearing in your thoughts them now possessing your body since birth which is giving you answers which cause doudt that they death can be found...Now thats strange yet very rational truth..It is literally satan/death that causes men and women to have what Atheism/doubt...The more they can make not hear the very truth living within them, the more time they want to have before God comes's and destroys deaths last sickness which is Aging...

read my sig for reply to this post

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc