Credulous reporting on CNN about a runaway bulldozer.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Credulous reporting on CNN about a runaway bulldozer.

This kind of reporting pisses me off.

A bulldozer smashed into and destroyed a couple of mobile homes. The anchor quoted witnesses as saying, "Somehow it started, but there was no driver".

If these idiots were in a journalism class I was teaching, I would fucking fail them.

"No driver" doesn't mean that a human didn't start it.

Most likely two things happened.

Someone started it, lost control of it and jumped of, and ran away when they saw where it was headed and didn't want to take responsibility.

OR it was not an accident and they were joy riding and lost control, ran away because they didn't want to take responsibility.

WHAT DID NOT HAPPEN, is it starting by itself with no human help.

No one was hurt or in the homes at the time fortunately.

This type of reporting plays into the credulous idiots who watch Stephen King movies and think the movie reflects reality.

Don't get me wrong, it is still a story. How many people get their homes run over by a bulldozer when they don't expect it. A HUMAN CASED THIS, even though they were not caught or seen on the bulldozer.

I am quite sure the cops who will  investigate this wont be as credulous as the moronic witnesses or the morons who watch this story thinking ghost can run a machine.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I am quite

Brian37 wrote:

I am quite sure the cops who will  investigate this wont be as credulous as the moronic witnesses or the morons who watch this story thinking ghost can run a machine.

Actually, some of ghosts can control a bulldozer remotely.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=