did god slept??

alexmbabu
alexmbabu's picture
User is offlineOffline
did god slept??

after 6 days of hard work, god took rest on the seventh day.. 

That means he was tired after work. Does he slept on that day?? Does god eat and drink ?? 

rdklep8
atheistScience FreakSuperfan
rdklep8's picture
User is offlineOffline
My guess is he burned

My guess is he burned through all of his glycogen storage from 6 days of intense work.  He probably didn't have much time to take in as many calories as he was burning... creating the universe likely takes a lot of energy.  I'd guess he probably had a high carb dinner such as pasta, watched a couple episodes of Boardwalk Empire, had a nice scotch nightcap, and retired to bed early to rest up for work the next day.  He probably had to be in at work at 7 or 8 am, and God knows He needs at least 8 hours a night or He's worth shit the next day.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Check this out

alexmbabu
alexmbabu's picture
User is offlineOffline
haa haaa. that was funny

haa haaa. that was funny ..god is soo screwed up

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
rdklep8 wrote:My guess is he

rdklep8 wrote:

My guess is he burned through all of his glycogen storage from 6 days of intense work.  He probably didn't have much time to take in as many calories as he was burning... creating the universe likely takes a lot of energy.  I'd guess he probably had a high carb dinner such as pasta, watched a couple episodes of Boardwalk Empire, had a nice scotch nightcap, and retired to bed early to rest up for work the next day.  He probably had to be in at work at 7 or 8 am, and God knows He needs at least 8 hours a night or He's worth shit the next day.

Well, shit, if it takes allot of energy to create the universe then God must be one hell of an obese fat fuck to burn off all those calories. Maybe he could be on "The Biggest Loser".

He hasn't been worth shit since the Garden and even fucked that up.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog