You are nothing

But a used car salesman

Defective engine

Fueled by pixie logic

When you were a kid

With coloring book

I bet the lines

Were hard for you to manage

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: take your gap

" take your gap " should read " take your crap " , and you insult used car salesman - LOL , coloring out-side of the lines could mean that your a non-comformist , and if you color inside the lines you're predictable ? It might seem like I'm critizing your work,but I think that you did a very good job on Bill O.  

Signature ? How ?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Ken G. wrote:      "

Ken G. wrote:

" take your gap " should read " take your crap " , and you insult used car salesman - LOL , coloring out-side of the lines could mean that your a non-comformist , and if you color inside the lines you're predictable ? It might seem like I'm critizing your work,but I think that you did a very good job on Bill O.  

Well compared to Glen Beck, O"Reily is Einstein, which would make dirt smarter than both.

I am a bit late with this one, but it still pisses me off when ANYONE tries to make magic out of natural science.

The funny thing is that Bob Spence has been trying to explain to me HOW the magnetism of a compass works and how the needle will always point north. I am still trying to wrap my head around that. HERE is what I don't do like O'Reily does.

"I cant fully understand it, so therefore an invisible pixy makes the compass work".

By no means am I the smartest scientifically, but when given the choice between ancient myths and telescopes, I will put my money on the telescope.

Not being able to build a car engine, doesn't mean you cant drive a car, or understand the simple concept of the combustion engine.

O'Reily might as well believe his car runs on Jesus since he too cant build a car engine.

"Look at me, I wear a tie, I am on tv, and I am rich, so therefor everything I say is true"

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I like it

I enjoyed reading that.

I have been unfortunate enough to hear O'Reilly say some pretty dumb things over the years. But the one that capped it for me was, the tide goes in and the tide goes out, there is never a miscommunication.

I loved it when Colbert was talking about " Yeah, the hot water comes out of the hot water tap and the cold water comes out of the cold water tap and there is never a miscommunication, how do you explain that ? "

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno