Atheists sue to get 10 commandments out of public school.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists sue to get 10 commandments out of public school.

These stupid assholes hijacking public schools for their religious indoctrination RIGHTFULLY condemn Islamic governments funding their public school's teaching of the koran, but yet hypocritically want to use public schools as their own personal billboard.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/wb/277259

As a former pizza delivery driver in that region it was the one time I wish I had had a kid so I could sue the schools I went into for posting "In God We Trust". I would have sued to post Jefferson's quote right next to that "Question with boldness even the existence of a god". If they want to claim that divisive motto as part of history then they can't hypocritically try to avoid what a U S President said.

If these idiots want to live in a theocracy, then Iran would be a great place for them to live.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for posting

Thanks for posting this.

Stuff like this needs to go viral.

Till is becomes the gospel!

"Democracy rules, Theocracy drools!"

The sooner America can get out from behind the 'Iron Curtain' of the 'Christian Nation' idea, and closer to some European countries that are mostly atheist, the better.

I think that the percentages of atheists reported in studies done in America, are not even close to the truth about how many 'non believers' there are, and how many just 'flirt' with the idea of a god being possible, and simply go through the motions.

I've heard numbers like 89% christians, and 10% atheists. That can't be right. There's not just 2 options in America.

Then, factor in all the people who believe in a different 'god', or have a different spiritual belief that does not have a god figure, and the ratio of 'non' christians, gets even higher.

It seems most Christians are completely ignorant of the fact that there are 100's of millions of people who don't believe in their god, or the legend of jesus, or the holy spirit, or the book of Genesis, or any of it.

Here's a list of the Top Ten Atheist Countries

http://www.atheistmind.com/avoid-the-religious-masses-top-10-atheistic-countries

Brian37 wrote:

I would have sued to post Jefferson's quote right next to that "Question with boldness even the existence of a god".

Awesome quote.

That's what I love about this forum. The knowledge and education I get of things I never knew about our history, and the knowledge of ancient scriptures from atheists who know more about them, than most theists.

Brian37 wrote:

These stupid assholes hijacking public schools for their religious indoctrination RIGHTFULLY condemn Islamic governments funding their public school's teaching of the koran, but yet hypocritically want to use public schools as their own personal billboard.

lol, the old 'some are more equal than others' routine...lol

The message needs to be sent loud and clear, that we are not " A nation under god".

We are a 'Rule of the People".

And atheists, jews, muslims, buddhists, taoists, scientologists, feminists, abortionists, homosexuals, are all included in that list of people.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris