Responding to a sick soul, not even fit to be called ATHEIST [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Responding to a sick soul, not even fit to be called ATHEIST [trollville]

Yesterday "i" responded to a so called man who had posted an image of a child with a weak painting of what was ment to look like the Lord God Jesus Christ!  "i" left a response to His reply on the post "i" had submitted, yet "i" can not find the reply "i" posted so "i" will address it again by Post!  "i" looked briefly for a cartoon of Darwin riding an Atheist but failed in finding one!  So the best "i" can again do would be is the proof in the news and science page at there is an Image of God beating down Darwin, not an image of gay Darwin, or a young child being sodomized by Darwin, but we tend to be Men,  not sodomites, also much Word on Evolution on the same page....much respect too all of Manhood and of Gods book of Life, any other prepare to BURN...It has Begun...for evidence to make a Rational Response too, contact the website at the e-mail on the home page or the contact page and leave an e-mail for many truths/proofs to be sent unto you for your Intellectual Rational response...cutting out all those who have out houses on their posts...

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Spamming us agan ?

Spamming us again with more incoherent insanity from the gods are you ?

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Don't be so quick to knock

Don't be so quick to knock sodomy, unless you're doing it wrong, ask your boyfriend to use plenty of lube.  

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
What's with this "i" crap?

What's with this "i" crap? False humility, perhaps?

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do you have Google ads on

Do you have Google ads on this site? Why so desperate to get us to go there?

The more you describe it and spew such barely coherent nonsense here, the less inclined I would ever be to go there.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 I think humility would be

I think humility would be to use I.  He's obviously attempting to draw attention to himself.  I think it's the I in IQ, only in his case is more like iQ... best I could come up with on short notice.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:What's with

jcgadfly wrote:

I was wondering about that myself. I pondered it for a few seconds and then just shrugged and said : Just another crazy theist.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote: I think

Ktulu wrote:

I think humility would be to use I.  He's obviously attempting to draw attention to himself.  I think it's the I in IQ, only in his case is more like iQ... best I could come up with on short notice.

Temporary possession by e.e. cummings?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

RatDog
atheist
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:What's with

jcgadfly wrote:

I'm guessing it is some kind of philosophical statement.    He/she is probably trying to convey that human beings lack any kind of independent existence that could be referred to as self.  He/she would probably tell you that God is the only being that could correctly use the word I.  

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:Yesterday

ElijahTruth wrote:

Yesterday "i" responded to a so called man who had posted an image of a child with a weak painting of what was ment to look like the Lord God Jesus Christ!  "i" left a response to His reply on the post "i" had submitted, yet "i" can not find the reply "i" posted so "i" will address it again by Post!  "i" looked briefly for a cartoon of Darwin riding an Atheist but failed in finding one!  So the best "i" can again do would be is the proof in the news and science page at www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com  there is an Image of God beating down Darwin, not an image of gay Darwin, or a young child being sodomized by Darwin, but we tend to be Men,  not sodomites, also much Word on Evolution on the same page....much respect too all of Manhood and of Gods book of Life, any other prepare to BURN...It has Begun...for evidence to make a Rational Response too, contact the website at the e-mail on the home page or the contact page and leave an e-mail for many truths/proofs to be sent unto you for your Intellectual Rational response...cutting out all those who have out houses on their posts...

"Blasphemy laws are the first sign of tyranny" Lord Akton.

Here's the difference between people like you and rational people. If you posted a picture of Darwin being fucked up the ass, the worst we would do is call you a prick and or ban you, but not before giving you a chance to explain yourself.

Political correctness solves nothing. Demands of protecting ones "honor" are what states like Iran and China do. In a free country you are going to hear a "fuck you" once and a while. I don't like it when atheists demand political correctness, and I dont like it here either.

So instead of complaining about having your hero picked on, if you think the person doing it is being childish, then "be the bigger person" and debate.

What wont happen here is automatic respect, ESPECIALLY respect for what you have been doing so far in SPAMMING!

I could give a shit less if you posted a picture of Darwin in a jar of urine. What should matter to you are your own arguments.

So grow up. This is not your website. We wont kick you out for being a theist but your arguments nor your spamming deserve respect "just because"

"I wouldn't do that to an atheist" is not an argument, it is a dodge. The only thing that should concern any human, are threats of physical violence, not name calling.

I promise you no one here will eat your cat or rape your women.

We picked on your god. So the fuck what? Does your god have a glass jaw? His top priority is worrying about who calls him names? That is sick considering world disease, world hunger, war, crime and climate change. What a pussy of a god you have to be so selfish to worry about puny humans like us picking on him.

When I hear someone say, "Don't pick on my god"

I get the image of a midget standing spread eagle in front of The Terminator shouting, "Don't hit my god, you might hurt him".

Look, all you have to do to have an enjoyable stay here is to lose your stereotypes about us. Treat us all as individuals, and don't take our blasphemy personaly. Focus on your own arguments and dont bitch about getting punched in a boxing ring. No one forced you to post here.

You are welcome to stay. But you need to stop thinking we owe your claims respect just because you have the ability to hit submit on a computer.

If I had a nickle for every time I heard an atheist be equated to Hitler or Stalin, I would make Bill Gates look like a street wino. It would be nice if the worst humanity had to worry about was a "fuck you".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
BOB SPENCE 1# Due to your Lets say Humanity

www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com  The reason "i" keep contacting His seed around earth is due to His mystery being now finished Rev:10:7 He the great physician was foretelling to us that in this day we would discover that we all have an infection we contract at birth by breathing in the principalities of the air/bacterial phages that cause us all to do unnatural acts such as sodomy, and not knowing truth/Atheism and is the disease called satan/sin that many do not realize has possession of their character/soul!  Go again to the website and on the about page and services page are literal images of the bacterial unclean spirits our Lord spoke of that make us begin gying at birth, the literal cause of aging and sickness Rev:21:4 ...and yes me ""i"" using the small i and making note of it, is my way of letting God know that "i" realize "i" am His smallest prophet..... There is going to be an earthquake 5.0 40 miles within the radius of the 700 company Virginia beach Virginia, and there will be a Hurricane to Virginia beach Virginia, and 3 meteors soon strike sudan Africa, and the Russian Space station now soon comes down by way of meteor, all these are signs brought by my being commanded to ask and receive to wake men and women such as yourselves to prepare for the return of GOD rev:21:3 ...So why do "i" contact you, your site was linked by yahoo to my site, and now "i" have contacted you as the 1000's "i" do around earth!  The cure for aging and sickness is but months away and is all He has waited for....it has begun...HOW IS THAT FOR A PARAGRAPH/WALL OF TEXT...You Human Atheists...it has Begun...

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth

ElijahTruth wrote:

www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com  The reason "i" keep contacting His seed around earth is due to His mystery being now finished Rev:10:7 He the great physician was foretelling to us that in this day we would discover that we all have an infection we contract at birth by breathing in the principalities of the air/bacterial phages that cause us all to do unnatural acts such as sodomy, and not knowing truth/Atheism and is the disease called satan/sin that many do not realize has possession of their character/soul!  Go again to the website and on the about page and services page are literal images of the bacterial unclean spirits our Lord spoke of that make us begin gying at birth, the literal cause of aging and sickness Rev:21:4 ...and yes me ""i"" using the small i and making note of it, is my way of letting God know that "i" realize "i" am His smallest prophet..... There is going to be an earthquake 5.0 40 miles within the radius of the 700 company Virginia beach Virginia, and there will be a Hurricane to Virginia beach Virginia, and 3 meteors soon strike sudan Africa, and the Russian Space station now soon comes down by way of meteor, all these are signs brought by my being commanded to ask and receive to wake men and women such as yourselves to prepare for the return of GOD rev:21:3 ...So why do "i" contact you, your site was linked by yahoo to my site, and now "i" have contacted you as the 1000's "i" do around earth!  The cure for aging and sickness is but months away and is all He has waited for....it has begun...HOW IS THAT FOR A PARAGRAPH/WALL OF TEXT...You Human Atheists...it has Begun...

1. You mean those unnatural acts that God created every species to do?

2. So the "i" is for false humility and you're basically an attention whore? I'm getting to big a laugh out of you to deprive you of your fixes.

3. So when your predictions turn out to be wrong will I see retractions and apologies or simply revisions?

4. While I think God wiping out Pat Robertson's empire would be sweet, there's no reason to wreck the innocents in Virginia Beach, is there? Or is this just God working through one of his death and destruction boners?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do you even read the posts

Do you even read the posts of others?

Look, if you are looking to stay here you are not helping yourself.

We don't like preachers and that is all you are turning out to be.

If you are not here to debate, DON'T TORTURE YORSELF.

We are not lost puppies and we do not need you to save us.

Please stop if you want to stay on this website.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Are you prepared to

Are you prepared to acknowledge your errors when this doesn't happen, just like all the previous similar 'predictions' have failed to materialize??

People like you keep making these predictions of catastrophe, and still manage to come up with new ones, even when their previous ones clearly were wrong, rather than being honest and admitting they are on the wrong train.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Schizophrenic sounding. Why w/ a semi-schizophrenic Schtick?

Very frankly, You are starting to sound like a  high functioning schizophrenic at our site. What's with the  semi-schizophrenic 'Schtick' ? If you are having problems in writing ? If so dont post at any length.  Be brief. OKay?

_  _

Quote:
.. ment to look like the Lord God Jesus Christ!  "i" left a response to His reply on the post "i" had submitted, yet "i" can not find the reply "i" posted so "i" will address it again by Post!  "i" looked briefly for a cartoon of Darwin riding an Atheist but failed in finding one!    there is an Image of God beating down Darwin, not an image of gay Darwin, or a young child being sodomized by Darwin, but we tend to be Men,  not sodomites, also much Word on Evolution

You can ignore "her" ("her" as in me),  frankly, all you want.  NO! Do not go there.