Evolution Gods Science too Research all not of His Book of Life.... [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
User is offlineOffline
Evolution Gods Science too Research all not of His Book of Life.... [trollville]

The Mighty God long ago told Adam to study and research then name all He has seen,  Genesis 2:19-20 King James, Adams Mission/research is complete!  There has been now many stop by the website at [UNTIL I SHOW I AM WILLING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION, MY SPAMMY LINK WILL BE REMOVED], some leaving Words such as you have no proof, you have no evidence!  When the site is full of these proofs especially on the about page the services page and the proof in the news and science page!  "i" am making this short being some here have a great fear of what are called Paragraphs, they term as a wall of text! 

"i" want to thank all those here who have visited the site and not cussed us or our God, as many of Atheism has done!  So again proof on the proof in the news and Science page on the website mentioned above of Evolution being Gods science brought forth by Christian scientists before Darwin and after to study all not of Gods book of Life...{{also all images can be zoomed and copied or dowloaded for free, and on the proof in the news page there is an Image of DARWIN receiving the beating of His life!...Much respect he of Paragraphs..

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I have no problem with

I have no problem with paragraphs in general. My issue with you is that you need to use more than 1 or 2 of them per page.

It sure was nice of God to create all those microorganisms you're afraid of.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
wow...

Elijah"Truth wrote:
"i" am making this short being some here have a great fear of what are called Paragraphs, they term as a wall of text!

It wasn't your use of paragraphs that got you the wall o' text statements, but your inability to use proper punctuation and yes, proper paragraph formatting. There are plenty of paragraphs to be seen on this site, but you need proper formatting for it to be classified as such.

Now, on to your claims:

Elijah"Truth wrote:
The Mighty God long ago told Adam to study and research then name all He has seen,  Genesis 2:19-20 King James

And your evidence for this is?

Elijah"Truth wrote:
There has been now many stop by the website...some leaving Words such as you have no proof, you have no evidence!

I know it doesn't seem like an issue, but many of us require evidence for something being possible or probable before we assume that it's true. You obviously do not as the website you keep spamming here is so full of fail I'm surprised it doesn't collapse in on itself like some digital black hole!

Elijah"Truth wrote:
When the site is full of these proofs

You better keep your standards low for "proof" of your superstition or that page is never getting filled! Oh I see your standards for proof are already as low as the bar will go. Sad...

Elijah"Truth wrote:
"i" want to thank all those here who have visited the site and not cussed us or our God, as many of Atheism has done!

Let me tell you, when someone makes as many logical and historical mistakes as you do, no wonder people cuss at you! Some people value truth based on evidence and get pissed off at those who spread obvious bullshit.

Elijah"Truth wrote:
Evolution being Gods science brought forth by Christian scientists before Darwin and after

You guys just can't help lying in an attempt to rewrite history huh? Where in the world did you find any description of scientific, biological evolution anywhere in the "Holy Babble"? I think you're just trying to whitewash your cult's obvious mistakes.

Elijah"Truth wrote:
DARWIN receiving the beating of His life!...Much respect

And you wonder why people swear at you fuckers... "Respect"? Bullshit! How's this for "respect"?

So bring some evidence for your bat-shit claims or expect to have people call you on your baseless claims.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lets review "God's

Lets review "God's science"

l1. The earth was created in 6 days.

WRONG

2. Fully grown plants "poof" exist

WRONG, photosynthesis says otherwise.

3. The sun and moon are separate sources of light.

WRONG, the moon reflects sunlight.

4. Adult humans "poof" exist

No, we evolved from prior primates and it takes a sperm and egg to make a baby, not dirt.

There is no "God's science" there is only you fooling yourself that your ancient book of myth has any relevance in the modern world.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog