Atheism and its search Through Agnostiism, and heading towards Truth [trollville]

ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011-02-08
User is offlineOffline
Atheism and its search Through Agnostiism, and heading towards Truth [trollville]

 www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com 

 As so often happens with me lately "i" check my website and the links attached and "i" will find an atheist blog or organization that has became part of my morning thought due to their link now listed on my site!  "i" contacted a man months back at Pharyngula speaking of His Word on Christianity, and since many have contacted our site and left lets say comments on us and even upon our Lord God!  But what they cannot dispute with honesty is the evidences we have brought forth of the fact that Gods science has now finished Gods mystery Rev:10:7, which gives us now a time frame of Gods return in this Epic generation and has brought forth truths/proofs in science that takes many Atheists and makes them first Agnostics, then Christians!!   On the proof in the news and science page on the site that now seems all atheist go to too have response for or against truth are proofs of Evolution being Gods science to research and study His enemy and ours, all not of His book of Life Rev:20:15!  On the about page and services page are literal images of the 8 unclean bacterial spirits forewarned us by the Lord God the Great Physician, and are the cause of all unnatural acts of mankind/womankind from homosexuality too yes Atheism, the unnatural act of Doubting truth!  Without the infection of all Life forms on earth called death/satan/aging non would have doubt in truth, as the Great Lord God stated, His children Hear His Word/truth unless to blinded by the unclean principalities of the air/unclean spirits/bacterial spirits of air water and body www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com again at this URL the battle ground of Gods truth against deaths infection upon all men and women/Atheists/agnostics are now becoming Christians due to the overwhelming truth...Much respect to whom ever listed this Atheististic forum on the Lords medical website from r.p.berry / ElijahTruth

 

 

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..


Anonymouse
atheist
Posts: 1687
Joined: 2008-05-04
User is offlineOffline
Hello !ElijahTruth

Hello !

ElijahTruth wrote:

 ... literal images of the 8 unclean bacterial spirits...

And goodbye !

 

 

 

 

 


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Well, since you claim to

Well, since you claim to have a timetable for Christ's return (something for which "no man knows the day or the hour" - Mark 13:32), Christians can say you're full of crap.

For myself, since you worship the God that Paul made Jesus into, I understand you're full of crap.

I'm sure others will have their own reasons for coming to the same conclusion as I have.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


mellestad
Moderator
Posts: 2927
Joined: 2009-08-19
User is offlineOffline
Well, that's a pretty good

Well, that's a pretty good site to see some titties and a bunch of naked men.  I'm not sure what else it is for though.

redtube.com and booble.com have you beat though.

 

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
HAHAHAHA

Elijah"Truth wrote:
But what they cannot dispute with honesty is the evidences we have brought forth of the fact that Gods science has now finished Gods mystery Rev:10:7, which gives us now a time frame of Gods return in this Epic generation and has brought forth truths/proofs in science that takes many Atheists and makes them first Agnostics, then Christians!!

And your evidence is?

I saw your baseless CLAIM but I see no EVIDENCE for it. You see buddy, as much as you would like them to be, the two are not the same. Apparently you are enough of a sheeple to accept the baseless assertions from a mythological book of bronze age superstition, but I and many others on this site are not. So if you want us to take you seriously, then stop the cut and paste bullshit and give us some of this "evidence for your god" that you seem to think exists.

We are waiting...

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3707
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Hi.ElijahTruth wrote:On the

Hi.

ElijahTruth wrote:
On the about page and services page are literal images of the 8 unclean bacterial spirits forewarned us by the Lord God the Great Physician, and are the cause of all unnatural acts of mankind/womankind from homosexuality too yes Atheism, the unnatural act of Doubting truth! Without the infection of all Life forms on earth called death/satan/aging non would have doubt in truth, as the Great Lord God stated, His children Hear His Word/truth unless to blinded by the unclean principalities of the air/unclean spirits/bacterial spirits of air water and body

Lol, never heard that one before.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1830
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:  On the

ElijahTruth wrote:

  On the about page and services page are literal images of the 8 unclean bacterial spirits forewarned us by the Lord God the Great Physician, and are the cause of all unnatural acts of mankind/womankind from homosexuality too yes Atheism, the unnatural act of Doubting truth!  Without the infection of all Life forms on earth called death/satan/aging non would have doubt in truth, as the Great Lord God stated, His children Hear His Word/truth unless to blinded by the unclean principalities of the air/unclean spirits/bacterial spirits of air water and body www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com again at this URL the battle ground of Gods truth against deaths infection upon all men and women/Atheists/agnostics are now becoming Christians due to the overwhelming truth...Much respect to whom ever listed this Atheististic forum on the Lords medical website from r.p.berry / ElijahTruth

 

Perhaps we can bottle some blessed hand sanitizer.  To kill all the atheism causing germs and be used as spermicide so atheists don't breed... To quote SouthPark.  "Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here!"

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc


ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011-02-08
User is offlineOffline
HAND SANITIZER "i" have tried YET

So the liners are falling like rain, yet we are looking for rational response from those who have read the evidences now exposed on the Lords gathering site of science and theology!  SO WHILE "I" SEARCH FOR SOME Bleach, DUE TO HAND SANITIZER NOT WORKING; go return to the Lords gathering website at www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com and read the entire site so as to have a Rational response...much respect ElijahTruth

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth wrote:So the

ElijahTruth wrote:

So the liners are falling like rain, yet we are looking for rational response from those who have read the evidences now exposed on the Lords gathering site of science and theology!  SO WHILE "I" SEARCH FOR SOME Bleach, DUE TO HAND SANITIZER NOT WORKING; go return to the Lords gathering website at www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com and read the entire site so as to have a Rational response...much respect ElijahTruth

Only if you fix that wall o' text that you call a site.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


AtheistSam
atheist
AtheistSam's picture
Posts: 38
Joined: 2011-01-06
User is offlineOffline
Please don't fix it!

jcgadfly wrote:

Only if you fix that wall o' text that you call a site.

I have made permalinks to it as I get a lot of web layout and design queries. It is a prime example of how to use LARGE BOLD PINK ITALICS.

ElijahTruth I think you were quoting from your holy book? In the same spirit I then close my post with a quotation from the same book. I believe you will be able to follow the language easily, given the website you authored:

JOHN3:16-17 So liek teh Ceiling Kitteh lieks teh ppl lots and he sez 'Oh hai I givez u me only kitteh and ifs u beleeves him u wont evr diez no moar, kthxbai!' Cuz teh Ceiling Kitteh not snd hiz son 2 take all yur cookies, but so u cud maek moar cookies 4EVAR!

What Would Jesus Drive? Well, God preferred an old Plymouth, "God drove Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden in a Fury"; Moses was said to ride a motor bike, "the roar of Moses’ Triumph is heard in the hills", while the apostles would carpool in a Honda, "the apostles were in one Accord".


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Jesus Is A Cartoon

I like all the cartoons because it perfectly describes Christianity. 

 

Hey Elijah,

Shouldn't all those breasts be covered? Won't it cause a man to lust? That is a sin and you are causing your brothers to stumble.

 

Agree with others, the wall of words, PINK AND BOLD,  are really annoying and hard to stay with.  Guess I just stick with the breasts.

 

What is that shooting out of Moses head here?

http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com/prophecy_and_the_signs

 

It reminds me of Cameron Diaz in Something About Mary.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Something About Moses

 

 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Prophecy Fail-Biggest Hail storm EEEVVVVEEERRR

 

adamandeveseedgatheringministry wrote:

16. This spring "2010," O 'GREAT HAIL STONE'S SHALL FALL OF GREATER size than ever recorded!  Due to Him, having me speak Ezekiel 13:11, and Ezekiel 13:13, Yea, and O'GREAT HAIL STONE'S SHALL FALL  ACROSS THE EARTH IN MANY OF THE SEVEN NATIONS IN WHICH "i" CALL AND GATHER!  AMERICA BEING ONE OF THOSE NATIONS.

http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com/prophecy_and_the_signs

So that was almost a year ago. I don't know of any such incident hitting 7 nations. That certainly would have made the headlines.

Prophecy FAIL. 

So, what lame excuse do you have for this prophecy fail?

 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
Posts: 1971
Joined: 2011-01-04
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Eve really?

Quite a art gallery you got there Elijah.

Wow. Eve was fully shaven. Something I didn't know. You're laying some heavy truth on me.

But I am confused. There is no reason for the first couple to have a belly button. They would have no umbilical cord since they didn't come through the birth canal. They didn't have a biological mother. Check the facts on that and get back to me. 

 

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
So great!

Elijah"Truth" wrote:
... literal images of the 8 unclean bacterial spirits...

Wow, next I can imagine you warning us to the dangers posed to our precious bodily fluids!

Elijah"Truth" wrote:
read the entire site so as to have a Rational response

Look, I can see from the site that it's nothing but a giant pile of crazy. It just regurgitates the same bullshit assertions without a single shred of evidence. By using that site as "evidence", it just reiterates the fact that you don't know the difference between a claim and evidence. But if you want to play the "post website links" game, then I'll see your bat-shit crazy, and raise you one dose of reality! http://talkorigins.org/origins/faqs.html

If you're actually fooled by that obvious scam site you posted, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd love to sell you... real cheap, a great deal! All I ask is that you pay in cash and make them in small bills.

So again, do you have any EVIDENCE for these claims, or are you just going to continue making claims without backing them up?

We're waiting...

[EDIT] Quote formatting issue.

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


ElijahTruth
Troll
ElijahTruth's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011-02-08
User is offlineOffline
Signs Prophesy Falling Like Rain

ex-minister wrote:

 

adamandeveseedgatheringministry wrote:

16. This spring "2010," O 'GREAT HAIL STONE'S SHALL FALL OF GREATER size than ever recorded!  Due to Him, having me speak Ezekiel 13:11, and Ezekiel 13:13, Yea, and O'GREAT HAIL STONE'S SHALL FALL  ACROSS THE EARTH IN MANY OF THE SEVEN NATIONS IN WHICH "i" CALL AND GATHER!  AMERICA BEING ONE OF THOSE NATIONS.

http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com/prophecy_and_the_signs

So that was almost a year ago. I don't know of any such incident hitting 7 nations. That certainly would have made the headlines.

Prophecy FAIL. 

So, what lame excuse do you have for this prophecy fail?

 

Why is it always the preachers who have even greater doubt than your run of the mill atheist???  Go to http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2010-07-30-hailstone-largest_n.htm  South Dakota where "i" sound and call many had the Record Great Hail stone ever recorded the Greatest size and even storm therein!  No "i" did not mean the entire earth or all of America "i" prophesy for the Lord by His command so as to wake and sound/gather His elect around earth O'GREAT HAIL STONES shall fall, in 2010 and yes they fell, also prophesy which you see in the news the explosions on the Suns surfaces and explained why in His sounding letters sent around earth!  Go to the contact page or e-mail on the home page of the website http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com the gathering site of the increased knowledge/science/theology for this days end of sickness and aging and death the infection Eve contracted for us all in the Garden and leave a e-mail address so much proofs can be sent so you can be much more rational in your RESPONSE ...MUCH respect...it has begun...

 

I am sent by God, the Scientific soul His Son JESUS to awake those on the highways and byways who have been lost due to the many infected souls controlling Gods Word here on earth! It has begun..


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
ElijahTruth

ElijahTruth wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

 

adamandeveseedgatheringministry wrote:

16. This spring "2010," O 'GREAT HAIL STONE'S SHALL FALL OF GREATER size than ever recorded!  Due to Him, having me speak Ezekiel 13:11, and Ezekiel 13:13, Yea, and O'GREAT HAIL STONE'S SHALL FALL  ACROSS THE EARTH IN MANY OF THE SEVEN NATIONS IN WHICH "i" CALL AND GATHER!  AMERICA BEING ONE OF THOSE NATIONS.

http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com/prophecy_and_the_signs

So that was almost a year ago. I don't know of any such incident hitting 7 nations. That certainly would have made the headlines.

Prophecy FAIL. 

So, what lame excuse do you have for this prophecy fail?

 

Why is it always the preachers who have even greater doubt than your run of the mill atheist???  Go to http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2010-07-30-hailstone-largest_n.htm  South Dakota where "i" sound and call many had the Record Great Hail stone ever recorded the Greatest size and even storm therein!  No "i" did not mean the entire earth or all of America "i" prophesy for the Lord by His command so as to wake and sound/gather His elect around earth O'GREAT HAIL STONES shall fall, in 2010 and yes they fell, also prophesy which you see in the news the explosions on the Suns surfaces and explained why in His sounding letters sent around earth!  Go to the contact page or e-mail on the home page of the website http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com the gathering site of the increased knowledge/science/theology for this days end of sickness and aging and death the infection Eve contracted for us all in the Garden and leave a e-mail address so much proofs can be sent so you can be much more rational in your RESPONSE ...MUCH respect...it has begun...

 

So like all great prophets of God, you backpedal and make adjustments when your prophecies are shown to be incorrect.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
Posts: 557
Joined: 2010-03-01
User is offlineOffline
Rational?

Sorry Elijah"Truth", but rational arguments are rarely found in WALL 'O TEXTS.

ElijahTruth wrote:
Why is it always the preachers who have even greater doubt than your run of the mill atheist???  Go to http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2010-07-30-hailstone-largest_n.htm  South Dakota where "i" sound and call many had the Record Great Hail stone ever recorded the Greatest size and even storm therein!  No "i" did not mean the entire earth or all of America "i" prophesy for the Lord by His command so as to wake and sound/gather His elect around earth O'GREAT HAIL STONES shall fall, in 2010 and yes they fell, also prophesy which you see in the news the explosions on the Suns surfaces and explained why in His sounding letters sent around earth!  Go to the contact page or e-mail on the home page of the website http://www.adamandeveseedgatheringministry.com the gathering site of the increased knowledge/science/theology for this days end of sickness and aging and death the infection Eve contracted for us all in the Garden and leave a e-mail address so much proofs can be sent so you can be much more rational in your RESPONSE ...MUCH respect...it has begun...

Rational? I don't think so!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3707
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
You can't argue with

You can't argue with him.

Quote:
""i"" am sent by God,

He was sent by God.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare