it ok i wont get mad

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
it ok i wont get mad

it ok to like it for some of the time but it not good for every time just keep it for some of time get it?

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Her lyrics say it all

Her lyrics say it all perfectly :

Feels so good being bad

There's no way I am turning back

Now the pain is my pleasure cause NOTHING could measure !!!

Cause I may be bad but I am perfectly good at it

Sex in the air, I don't care, I like the smell of it

Sticks and stones may break my bones

But chains and whips excite me

Love is great love is fine

outta the box outta line

(That about sums up my feelings on the matter, although I think Rihanna was at her best when she was singing about being under my umbrella, hey, hey, hey under my umbrella)

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Did I ever tell you that I

Did I ever tell you that I was once interviewed for the old HBO series "Sex in the 90's"?  I was in an S&M club in Manhattan when the film crew showed up looking for fun people to interview.  So there I was in a corner dressed as a monk and using some sub dude as a foot stool and a fugly chick as a waitress.

I did not make the final cut but that was probably because they spent the entire night filming for an hour long show more than anything else.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lol, you're drunk again.

Lol, you're drunk again.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Pineapple! I'm assuming

Hey Pineapple!

I'm assuming you're talking about actual S&M, as opposed to just the song that you posted. Personally, I agree with you~ I think that S&M is a lot of fun, but not necessarily for every time you have sex with someone. But who are we to impose this on other people? Maybe some people really can't "get off" without something kinky like this. I'm not one of them, so I guess I can't really understand where they're coming from, but I'm sure there's someone like that out there. For me, it's fun, but not necessary.

So idk, I guess my point is that it's not really up to us what other people do behind closed doors. If they want to participate in S&M every damn time, well, that's up to them. 

I have kind of a funny story that pertains to this topic, but I think I need to be more drunk in order to post it, heh. Maybe you'll see me back in this thread in a little while. 

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
you like when i drunk butter?

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:you like

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I admit it's kind of funny, but I'm not sure if I like it. I suspect that you're using alcohol as a sort of "escape," so I'm a little worried. 

Plus, you just start these pointless threads. Now, if you posted responses to Christians while you were drunk, that would be hilarious. You should do that. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
 Cpt_pineapple wrote:  you

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Personally, I like you both ways.

As butter said, you could try dealing with theists when you are drunk but whatever. Come to CT some day and I will take care of you. The fact that you have not brands you as a coward.

So pick it. Are you all talk and no action? If so, then say that and we can all get on with our lives.

Are you going to come to CT and get tied to a chair? I will do that for you. If you turn out to be fugly, then I will take one for the team and never post pics.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Are you going to come to CT and get tied to a chair? I will do that for you. If you turn out to be fugly, then I will take one for the team and never post pics.

OMG i can't stop laughing!! 

I'm sure she's not fugly. In fact, she's Katy Perry. Just look at her avatar!

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
oh hi greek i bet it great

oh hi greek i bet it great story come to my place and maybe i share booze

and butter i dont want to talk to theists i just see they make the same mistakes i make and they just remind me of them

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
you like katy perry

you like katy perry greek?

it ok to look once in a while

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
You just use us for drunk

You just use us for drunk posting now, you don't even call when you're sober.  

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah. You have some pretty

Yeah. You have some pretty good science and reason chops, don't you? If you have enough time to get drunk every couple of days and post spam, I hope you'll contribute something once in a while.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
...Gene....

Could  I ask you please to use larger lettering,  I'm getting eye strain.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
This message bvoard needs

This message bvoard needs more levity... we truly are a bunch of overly serious, self indulgent asshats...

Fun post again, Cpt.

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:You just use

Sapient wrote:

I feel a Christian would be banned for what Cpt. does so regularly. 

Personally, I strongly dislike brave drunk people.  They are dangerous for innocent people and produce a lot of garbage.  Sorry for being frank.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
100percentAtheist wrote:I

100percentAtheist wrote:

Personally, I strongly dislike brave drunk people.  They are dangerous for innocent people and produce a lot of garbage.  Sorry for being frank.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich & to all

Rich Woods wrote:

This message bvoard needs more levity... we truly are a bunch of overly serious, self indulgent asshats...

Fun post again, Cpt.

I'm with Rich on this,   MORE LAUGHTER NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!            Did you hear the one about the Priest, the Rabbi and the Imam who walked into a bar and the bartender yells;      "What is this, some kind of joke?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Omg, why are the words so

Omg, why are the words so small?

Edit: Fixed.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
100percentAtheist

100percentAtheist wrote:

Sapient wrote:

If it was someone that had the history that Pineapple has here than I probably wouldn't ban them (pretend it was Eloise... she'd get the same treatment from the community).  If someone came along and posted what Pineapple has posted in the last month or two without the long history with our site, that person would be banned.  I'm concerned for Pineapple but I'm more insulted that she feels this board is worth a drunk dial but not her sober energy.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
And now she's sober again...

And now she's sober again...

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I'm sorry I drunk dialed you

I'm sorry I drunk dialed you guys again.

As for why I don't really post sober anymore is because, I don't know, I just lost interest in the pointless debates  from atheists and theists. It's the same ol same ol and nothing's really changed in the past 3 years I've been on here.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I'm

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I'm sorry I drunk dialed you guys again.

As for why I don't really post sober anymore is because, I don't know, I just lost interest in the pointless debates  from atheists and theists. It's the same ol same ol and nothing's really changed in the past 3 years I've been on here.

People are *still* wrong on the Internet, Captain!

I think you just followed Hamby.  I see you posting the same arguments on his blog that you used to post here, so I don't think repetition is quite the death knell of effort you might be implying.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote: I think

mellestad wrote:

I think you just followed Hamby.  I see you posting the same arguments on his blog that you used to post here, so I don't think repetition is quite the death knell of effort you might be implying.

I actually had hope for Hamby, I thought I would be able to get him to see his errors. so maybe that's why I keep it going on his blog. But even with him I'm starting to wonder.

I think I just need to take a break from all the debates.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I think

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I think I just need to take a break from all the debates.

.. and/or drunk posting.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
 Well, I find it

Well, I find it understandable that one needs a break from the debates. Most of the really prolific theists we have are little more than fun to poke fun at. We are honestly not going to convert them to rationality.

However, we are a community and we know each other as real people. We will give you a woot! When you buy a new car or have a baby. We will be sad when things don't work out for you in some way. Allison, you could post that much about what you have going on and we will be there for you.

If you want to try some better debating, I would suggest that you try using forums for the religious types. For example, I just posted a piece on an Anglican forum that takes Pascal's wager and shreds it up.

Heck but this being the internet, you can be a theist on those forums and have even more fun. Make atheistic arguments while quoting scripture. I know that you are smart enough to do that. Part of that post involves saying that Romans 10:9 is not fire insurance.

A bunch of us recently started posting at catholic.org because the people there are insane. That and the fact that they have so many new members every day that it is simply not possible for them to manage a forum properly. So we can't really get banned regardless of what we do.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

A bunch of us recently started posting at catholic.org because the people there are insane. That and the fact that they have so many new members every day that it is simply not possible for them to manage a forum properly. So we can't really get banned regardless of what we do.

Wouldn't it be funny if, eventually, we found out the most rabid posters at the Catholic site are all just atheists fucking with people?  Q: I have cancer, help!  A: Pray the rosary.  Q: My daughter is wetting the bed, help!  A: She needs an exorcism.  Q: Help, I think my priest is hitting on me!  A: Call the Pope, he'll know what to do.

Anyway....

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Answers in

mellestad wrote:

Wouldn't it be funny if, eventually, we found out the most rabid posters at the Catholic site are all just atheists fucking with people?  Q: I have cancer, help!  A: Pray the rosary.  Q: My daughter is wetting the bed, help!  A: She needs an exorcism.  Q: Help, I think my priest is hitting on me!  A: Call the Pope, he'll know what to do.

Anyway....

Hmmm..... <frantically searches the dictionary for "irony"> .... yep.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.