A typical atheist/theist debate

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
A typical atheist/theist debate

Youtube Atheist ZomGitsCriss plays both sides of the fence in this situation.

Watching this, I could tell you that I have had conversations that are almost verbatim to this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0sftrzOQ_Y&feature=feedu

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
That was fun. 

That was fun.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ya, that woman absolutely

Ya, that woman absolutely rocks.

Especially that part about leaving 20 bucks after sodomizing her.

As if any rational man would leave that behind (get it? ) for someone else to marry and sodomize every night.

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
I looove ZomgItsCriss! I

I looove ZOMGitsCriss! I subscribe to her channel. Listening to her makes me want to jump her bones so badly.... 

greek goddess
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh yeah, and the video is

Oh yeah, and the video is spot on too. Sorry, I got distracted.. 

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
greek goddess wrote:Oh yeah,

greek goddess wrote:

Oh yeah, and the video is spot on too. Sorry, I got distracted.. 

You're forgiven, you dirty, dirty girl...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
don't worry greek goddess

greek goddess wrote:
I looove ZOMGitsCriss! I subscribe to her channel. Listening to her makes me want to jump her bones so badly....

Sorry, I got distracted..

Don't worry greek goddess, I understand! ZOMGitsCriss = Droooool

I saw that video on facebook a little earlier today and it is so spot on. I have had that conversation almost verbatim (sans the sodomy part) with too many religious sheeple. As always she put out yet another great video.

Brains and looks... her husband is such a lucky guy... XD

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Youtube Atheist ZomGitsCriss plays both sides of the fence in this situation.

Watching this, I could tell you that I have had conversations that are almost verbatim to this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0sftrzOQ_Y&feature=feedu

I think we all had those conversations, that was a funny video.

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
greek goddess wrote:I looove

greek goddess wrote:

I am a fellow subscriber to ZomGitsCriss as well. She makes some really great intellectual arguments for Atheism. (and yes, I think we all agree that she is really fine looking, Smiling )

I also subscribe to youtube Atheists AronRa and BionicDance.

Darkmatter2525 cracks me up with his god cartoons as well. I have posted some of his stuff on here before.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
I really like AronRa, as

I really like AronRa, as well. That guy can cram a lot of knowledge into a few minutes.

Thunderf00t is too cool.

Another guy who I like is Don Exodus. Does a great job of teaching biology. He pulls no punches on the stupidity and ignorance of boobs like Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron.

PJ Myers is great. And a real activist.

I like all the Four Horsemen. Hitchens, Dawkins, Dennett, Harris.

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:I really like

redneF wrote:

I really like AronRa, as well. That guy can cram a lot of knowledge into a few minutes.

Thunderf00t is too cool.

Another guy who I like is Don Exodus. Does a great job of teaching biology. He pulls no punches on the stupidity and ignorance of boobs like Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron.

PJ Myers is great. And a real activist.

I like all the Four Horsemen. Hitchens, Dawkins, Dennett, Harris.

I had heard of Don Exodus and PJ Myers but haven't actually gotten to see any of them talk.

Your definitely right about AronRa and cramming knowledge within a few minutes. That guy starts talking so fast I get out of breath and have to pause the video and try to sort out the information overload that is coming through the headphones.

There is a hilarious  cartoon from DarkMatter2525 where all of the youtube Atheists get a chance to go to Heaven and argue with the god, AronRa actually stumps god into not being able to answer his questions about faith :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLGGKraKmXc

I'd have to say that Christopher Hitchens is my favorite of the Four Horseman. His books that are not associated with religion per say, like Why Orwell Matters and others are all great reads. Plus, it is a pleasure to watch him debate.

I got into Dawkins after watching the Enemies of Reason and Root of all Evil documentaries. Books like the Selfish Gene, The Ancestors Tale and the Blind Watchmaker are almost a must for anyone interested in evolution, Dawkins knows his stuff.

― Giordano Bruno

greek goddess
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:I really like

redneF wrote:

Thunderf00t is too cool.

Oh yeah, Thunderf00t is probably my favorite person that I subscribe to on youtube; I love his pwnage of ignorant people. And AronRa is awesome, too. 

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
That Peach chick is pretty

That Peach chick is pretty smart and entertaining too... But Zomgitscris I find to be my favorite... although she has to learn to master the art of the 3 minute video... 

Still... she's a brilliantly insightful kid...

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:  I

harleysportster wrote:

I had heard of Don Exodus and PJ Myers but haven't actually gotten to see any of them talk.

Both of them are brilliant.

I really recommend all atheists watch their YouTube videos, and spread the word.

PJ Myers is the guy they expelled of the screening of the Ben Stein movie "Expelled", in a brilliant display of irony, as the movie apparently thanks PJ Myers, for his role in the content of the film.

There's no doubt that Creationists are militant extremists.

You've got to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c39jYgsvUOY

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote: You've got to

redneF wrote:

You've got to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c39jYgsvUOY

:lol:  Richard Dawkins sure didn't hold back his thoughts about the Expelled film. Ben Stein should have stuck to eye drop commercials rather than making a total fool of himself by pushing this nonsense. Ben Stein was actually dumb enough to say that evolutionists believe that lightening striking mud was what gave birth to human life.

Here is a must see cartoon from Dark Matter2525 about the Big Bang (Big Bong) and how creation really took place (Note the clip of Ben Stein at the end with that douche alert sign going off ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiikmorh_xk

― Giordano Bruno

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:Ben

harleysportster wrote:

Ben Stein was actually dumb enough to say that evolutionists believe that lightening striking mud was what gave birth to human life.

That clearly demonstrates that he cannot appeal to individuals who are critical thinkers, and of higher intelligence, who know that evolutionists would never assume something like that.

The Bell curves in industrialized nations can have roughly 80% of the population below the IQ of 115.

It's actually 'smart' (sic) to target dumb people to convert, and ignore the smart ones.

Actions speak louder than words.

They're BS artists, yet claim they have knowledge of how the entire universe was created from the brain fart of a supernatural 'daddy' that no one has ever seen, and doesn't ever pay us a visit...

Ben Stein is a monotone dronelike automaton.

And him and people like Ray Comfort want to stand next to the likes of Dawkins and Hawking?

They've both been reading David and Goliath waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.