Don't have a link, but still funny shit I saw on CNN.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Don't have a link, but still funny shit I saw on CNN.

I am for the legalization of pot, and think it should be regulated with the same laws that make it illegal to drink and drive. But since it is still illegal, this idiot gets my "moron of the week" award.

HE CALLED 911 and asked them what the charge would be for a certain amount of pot. I am assuming he was asking the difference between a misdemeanor and felony. What a shocker that the police traced the call and went to his house with a search warrant.

DUH! And people think I eat lead paint and like shiny objects.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 what a moron. 

what a moron. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
A few years back I heard a

A few years back I heard a story far worse. This guy actually went into a police station and reported that his cocaine had been stolen.

As horrible as humanity can be to each other, there is also the enjoyment of knowing humans can also provide comic relief.

I also like the stories where someone robs a 7-11 but leaves their ID or check on the counter.

In honor of starting this thread, lets open it up to your "stupid criminals" stories. Post them here.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://www.clumsycrooks.com/

http://www.clumsycrooks.com/

Some funny criminal stories including the one this thread is about.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
I like the one about the

I like the one about the bank robber passing by the police station in his getaway. LOL