not to pull a......

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
not to pull a......

Capt'n pineapple but I'm single now. YAH!!!!!!! And yeah I had a few beers but I won't cuss nobody out lol.

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well

Good-oh Rebecca. Hope that's all working out for you.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
oh baby!

rebecca.williamson wrote:
I'm single now. YAH!!!!!!! And yeah I had a few beers but I won't cuss nobody out lol.

Don't worry, you can cuss me out any time you want! Yowza!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I was wondering why we

I was wondering why we haven't seen either of you around very much. I wish you the best and hope you are both happier. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I was

Beyond Saving wrote:

I was wondering why we haven't seen either of you around very much. I wish you the best and hope you are both happier. 

Ditto.  Hope all is well.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

AtheistSam
atheist
AtheistSam's picture
User is offlineOffline
Happy for you :)

Capt'n pineapple but I'm single now. YAH!!!!!!! And yeah I had a few beers but I won't cuss nobody out lol.

Whatever your circumstances its great to hear you are positive about your new life directionSmiling I wish you well (and of course want all the goss about your adventures as a new singleton)!

What Would Jesus Drive? Well, God preferred an old Plymouth, "God drove Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden in a Fury"; Moses was said to ride a motor bike, "the roar of Moses’ Triumph is heard in the hills", while the apostles would carpool in a Honda, "the apostles were in one Accord".

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I hope you got half his

I hope you got half his stuff

Sandycane
atheist
Sandycane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I hope

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Seriously, why?

Rebecca, Hope things go well.

'Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.' A. Einstein

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I hope

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Huh... i would have expected that you'd be against that sort of thing Pineapple

What Would Kharn Do?

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I'm not above pulling

Well, I'm not above pulling a cpt. pineapple. I'm on my second gin & tonic, hehehe! 

But yes, glad to hear you are doing well with your situation. You go girl!

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
User is offlineOffline
greek goddess wrote:Well,

greek goddess wrote:

Well, I'm not above pulling a cpt. pineapple. I'm on my second gin & tonic, hehehe! 

When you gals are drinking and posting, who are you drinking with? 

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
greek goddess wrote:Well,

greek goddess wrote:

greek goddess
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

greek goddess wrote:

Well I'm currently drinking by myself. Lame, I know. But I'm a 5th year senior at my university, so I feel like I'm too old to party, and most of my friends aren't in the area anymore. And I would be with my bf, but he's currently in Hong Kong visiting his family; he'll be there until Chinese New Year has passed. I'm assuming my brother/roommate is out somewhere with this girl he's been seeing. So that leaves me on my own with good ol' television. Don't know about the other ladies, but I don't mind having a gin & tonic on my own. I rather cherish my alone time. 

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
greek goddess wrote:Don't

greek goddess wrote:

Don't know about the other ladies, but I don't mind having a gin & tonic on my own. I rather cherish my alone time. 

I love my alone time but never been much of an alone drinker, I do however like to smoke a doobie all by myself quite often.

greek goddess
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

greek goddess wrote:

Don't know about the other ladies, but I don't mind having a gin & tonic on my own. I rather cherish my alone time. 

I love my alone time but never been much of an alone drinker, I do however like to smoke a doobie all by myself quite often.

Nice, lucky you! I've never gotten a hold of some of that myself; I rely on other ppl for it, so I only smoke when they're around and willing to give me some. If it were legal, it would be muuuch easier, haha. 

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
I live in vancouver so

I live in vancouver so everone I know smokes it or knows someone who smokes it, my neighbours smoke it, everybody smokes it.  I could get some walking to the corner store and back right now (but I have a delivery boy).

greek goddess
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:I

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

I live in vancouver so everone I know smokes it or knows someone who smokes it, my neighbours smoke it, everybody smokes it.  I could get some walking to the corner store and back right now (but I have a delivery boy).

haha wow! I totally want to live in Vancouver now! I live in Chicago. It's not impossible to find, but you gotta know the right people. I can only get mine indirectly through connections. 

NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
Americans, it's hillariious

Americans, it's hillariious how serious your laws are on weed, and how serious the cops take it, it alwys makes me giggle.  I watch cops and see the officers chase some guy down, tackle him to the ground and beat his ass and then remark all serious like to the camera "we found some "drugs" on him, yup see a dime bag of maryjuana" hahahahahahahahahahaha

oooooooooooooo a dime bag, why don't they chase down people who drink expresso too, what a joke.  

greek goddess
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
hahahaha! OMG that is

hahahaha! OMG that is absolutely true! I'm so sick of cops feeling good about themselves after "catching" someone carrying marijuana, instead of investing that energy into tracking down someone that has committed an actual crime. ahhh, America. 

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
rebecca.williamson wrote: I'm single now.

Well, I hope that you're happier,and I hope that the split was amicable for both of you, do you have any children ?  I was raised by my Grandmother really,because my parents split-up , and a kid needs both parents to balance out his or her life. What do you think ?

Signature ? How ?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:   Well, I

Ken G. wrote:

Well, I hope that you're happier,and I hope that the split was amicable for both of you, do you have any children ?  I was raised by my Grandmother really,because my parents split-up , and a kid needs both parents to balance out his or her life. What do you think ?

Yes, she has one kid...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
greek goddess

greek goddess wrote:

hahahaha! OMG that is absolutely true! I'm so sick of cops feeling good about themselves after "catching" someone carrying marijuana, instead of investing that energy into tracking down someone that has committed an actual crime. ahhh, America. 

They feel good about themselves after catching them because now they get to smoke for free.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
tapey you hit the nail on the head!

tapey wrote:
They feel good about themselves after catching them because now they get to smoke for free.

When I was a teenager, I think 16, a buddy and I got busted smoking in the park and the cops took our pipe, nugs and lighter, then conveniently "forgot" to write us up, effectively letting us go with simply being robbed of our stash. I was so pissed since I knew those cops were probably just toking up getting a laugh at robbing two teenage punk rockers... It does kind of pay for all the problems we caused them, but it's no excuse to get high at our expense!

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
@ken g: yes i believe kids

@ken g: yes i believe kids need both parents. My kids wont be raised by any of their so called grandparents. They're all nuts.

Kapkao: u dont know how many kids i got. And whats with the stalking me?

To the others about the smoking: hells yeah!!!! That's is like the greatest thing for depression i think. I love that shit!

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
rebecca.williamson wrote:.

. Kapkao: u dont know how many kids i got. And whats with the stalking me?

lol

Sorry you had to get divorced. You can probably bounce back quickly though. There may have been people waiting for the break up. I was just wondering, did you two decide who gets to post here now or did you just do it first?

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gauche

Gauche wrote:

. Kapkao: u dont know how many kids i got. And whats with the stalking me?

lol

Sorry you had to get divorced. You can probably bounce back quickly though. There may have been people waiting for the break up. I was just wondering, did you two decide who gets to post here now or did you just do it first?

She just took over.

It's ok. There are beter things to do with my time.....

Throughout human history as our species has faced the frighten terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are and where we are going; it has been the authority (the political, the religious, and the educational authorities) who have attempted to comfort us. By giving us order, rules, and regulation. Informing or forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question these authorities. THINK FOR YOURSELF…

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
greek goddess

greek goddess wrote:

hahahaha! OMG that is absolutely true! I'm so sick of cops feeling good about themselves after "catching" someone carrying marijuana, instead of investing that energy into tracking down someone that has committed an actual crime.  

What puzzles me, is how 'cops' rationalize that 'busting' someone for creeping through a stop sign at an intersection, late at night, with not one single person, or vehicle in sight, for doing something 'wrong', and feel 'good' about themselves, or as if they did something that benefitted other citizens.

Talk about intolerant, irrational, self deluded, self righteous, self aggrandizing, anal retentive, overly pedantic, hand up their butt, puppet on a string, mindless automatons....

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
redneF wrote:greek goddess

redneF wrote:

greek goddess wrote:

hahahaha! OMG that is absolutely true! I'm so sick of cops feeling good about themselves after "catching" someone carrying marijuana, instead of investing that energy into tracking down someone that has committed an actual crime.  

What puzzles me, is how 'cops' rationalize that 'busting' someone for creeping through a stop sign at an intersection, late at night, with not one single person, or vehicle in sight, for doing something 'wrong', and feel 'good' about themselves, or as if they did something that benefitted other citizens.

Talk about intolerant, irrational, self deluded, self righteous, self aggrandizing, anal retentive, overly pedantic, hand up their butt, puppet on a string, mindless automatons....

Well, honestly the cops themselves get positive feedback for increasing their ticketing so it makes sense to me.  More tickets, more praise, more opportunity for advancement, etc.  It is the system, not the individual.  Now, if a non-traffic cop who doesn't have any part of that overall system, like maybe a Sheriff in a rural area, pulls you over for doing a stop and go, then yea, I'd agree with you.  Then though, the problem's probably more with them getting off on the power of it more than anything else.  Which is worse.

Either way though, yea, bullshit.  My main gripe with cops is how, at a whim, they can make your life a living hell and unless you're a powerful person there isn't much you can do about it.  Too much individual power and not strict enough controls.  They all need audio recorders and video cameras on them at all times.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
rebecca.williamson

but I won't cuss nobody out lol.

Not even dogmatic, narrow-minded, fundamentalist theists ? Hehehe.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
rebecca.williamson

but I won't cuss nobody out lol.

Not even dogmatic, narrow-minded, fundamentalist theists ? Hehehe.

[EDIT : Sorry for the double post. Computer froze up ]

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Well,

mellestad wrote:
Well, honestly the cops themselves get positive feedback for increasing their ticketing so it makes sense to me.  More tickets, more praise, more opportunity for advancement, etc.  It is the system, not the individual.  Now, if a non-traffic cop who doesn't have any part of that overall system, like maybe a Sheriff in a rural area, pulls you over for doing a stop and go, then yea, I'd agree with you.  Then though, the problem's probably more with them getting off on the power of it more than anything else.  Which is worse.

Yeah, with speeding tickets, etc., it's usually not about safety or the police officer at all, but money constraints. Some police departments receive substantially less money from their local governments than other police departments, so they have to hand out a lot more tickets to generate revenue. Seriously, if you're in a town where the police department gets gypped in their annual budget, they might stop you for going five miles over the speed limit, and that's not in a school zone either. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
rebecca.williamson

Kapkao: u dont know how many kids i got. And whats with the stalking me?