Syrian Atheist Wafa Sultan Spits the Dummy

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Syrian Atheist Wafa Sultan Spits the Dummy

Some people may have seen this, others may not. Bold and unashamed arse whipping of islam by Wafa Sultan.

All the Mullah in the debate can do is call her a heretic.

The clip is on the Australian Islamist Monitor site. Don't read too many of the posts there. The anti-muslims on that site make me look holy.

http://islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4035:go-wafa-go-&catid=295:cricism-through-artistic-expressio...

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!

I wish I had a fraction of her bravery.

He had his nuts handed to him.

That was sweet. It was like telling a bratty child they couldn't have the candy at the check out counter.

Hey Muslims, you want the west to stop crawling up your ass, maybe you need to get with the 21rst century.

Women in the west are not property. It is ok to believe different things. We don't blow things up as a form of protest.

We don't even mind a "fuck you" as long as you don't physically harm us. But your anti-outsider crap is just as bad as Stalin and Hitler. Christianity had it's "dark ages" too, but the west outgrew that crap and you can too.

Stop acting like barbaric tyrants and stop your sexist bullshit, then maybe we will listen to you. But the west does not respond to threats.

This lady is an Arabic Thomas Paine, much much much needed for the east.

To any Muslim man who thinks women are property, FUCK YOU! To any Muslim who thinks killing for Allah is a valid political tool, FUCK YOU!

This lady is a hero to humanity, even Muslims, although far too many in that religion are to fucking stupid to realize it.

She most certainly is my hero.

BUT, I cant resist a word play on her name "Wafa". It is a good thing that that is not her last name otherwise she could have been named "Luft" I know I know........I couldn't resist.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Huh, neat. I'll have to see

Huh, neat.

I'll have to see if I can find un-cut translations of her debates.  I like all the sound bytes, but honestly I don't get to hear many Muslims debating, so I would have liked to hear the full discussion.

Although, "You're a heretic, so it doesn't matter what you think." sort of says it all.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
She has a

Brian37 wrote:

This lady is an Arabic Thomas Paine, much much much needed for the east.

Book called The God Who Hates. I have it on my wish list. Check the reviews on Amazon.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
What a great woman. She said

What a great woman. She said the best words, in the best way ever, the video seems to be edited so that not a word went in in vain! This is really powerful and direct message to get the point across to all muslims.

I wish to Wafa a long, free and active life, this is what she will need the most. That imam opposing her in debate seemed really uncomfortable, shifting his papers, etc. And his tone, dripping with dogma... But Wafa made him look pathetic. And muslims will look even more pathetic, if they attempt any assasinations on her. Provoking muslims reminds me of corrida. They are easily provoked, but diffcult to dodge.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:Book

Atheistextremist wrote:

Book called The God Who Hates. I have it on my wish list. Check the reviews on Amazon.

Lol, the reviews are funny. Most of them give 5 stars. Virtually all of the rest are either 4 star or 1 star. All the one star ones are obviously closed-minded Muslims.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Yup

butterbattle wrote:

Lol, the reviews are funny. Most of them give 5 stars. Virtually all of the rest are either 4 star or 1 star. All the one star ones are obviously closed-minded Muslims.

The reviews are polarised and in themselves confirm the gulf between the 2 sides. I favour the positive opinions of muslims raised outside the US and ignore the 5 star and 1 star types. The following quote from one review shows exactly what she is up against. Personally I think when you look at her speaking it's clear she's in the grip of deconverted passion and anger at the injustice of the doctrine she was raised on. I think a lot of us feel the same way. The quote I mentioned goes:

"Rumi, the greatest poet of love, wrote "I am the slave of the Quran and dust on the feet of Muhammad." I would rather go by his example than listen to a psychiatrist who hates.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 We could use her passion

We could use her passion on this forum, though I find her a bit militant I guess she's just matching the opposition. 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Ktulu wrote: We could use

Ktulu wrote:

We could use her passion on this forum, though I find her a bit militant I guess she's just matching the opposition. 

What about her is "militant" Did you listen to her when she said, "I don't care what you say about me, as long as you don't throw stones at me". His ilk on the other hand DONT care and WILL not only throw stones, BUT BLOW UP BUILDINGS. I see nothing militant about calling an asshole and asshole. And any culture that FORCES their women to walk behind them and deny them the right to drive or own property ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

You think we should be nice to knuckle dragging pricks who haven't caught up with the 21rst century?

Before you go judging her I'd suggest you read Infidel. Ayaan Hersi Ali in that book doesn't even go off like she did and Ayaan is constantly, to this day threatened with death and when some other woman comes along and refuses to play nice with these pricks to defend her, you'd suggest we be polite?

"Mr Zealot, if I ask you nicely not to blow things up, would you stop?"

"If I ask you nicely not to force your women to wear tents, would you stop?"

There was nothing "militant" about what she did. She even pointed out that Jewish scientists like Einstein (who merely thought his heritage was a quaint superstition) helped contribute to humanity.

If there was anything "militant" about her it was her desire to pull Islam into the modern world.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
And no, she was not

And no, she was not "matching the opposition", She was treating a child like a child by giving the scolding they deserve.

He is the one with the problem and he needs to get his own religion in order.

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
  I meant militant in

Smiling I meant militant in demeanor not in the sense that she picked up a rock and bashed his head in.  I meant in the sense that she was 'preaching' and using very strong words, much like the numbnut in the split screen would have done.  I agree with everything she says, and it needs to be said, I just don't think she was out to make any friends or win any hearts... hence militant.  Relax Brian I'm behind you 100%, just don't spit as much when I talk Smiling

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote: We could use

Ktulu wrote:

I think you need all types.  Those who confront, those who mock, those who debate coldly, those who use emotion to sway hearts, those who demonstrate humanity and those who point out the vile, and everything in between.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Ktulu wrote:  I meant

Ktulu wrote:

Smiling I meant militant in demeanor not in the sense that she picked up a rock and bashed his head in.  I meant in the sense that she was 'preaching' and using very strong words, much like the numbnut in the split screen would have done.  I agree with everything she says, and it needs to be said, I just don't think she was out to make any friends or win any hearts... hence militant.  Relax Brian I'm behind you 100%, just don't spit as much when I talk Smiling

No, what he does is "militant" , what she did was verbally smack the bratty child for screaming for the candy.

If she were "militant" she would have said, "Muslims deserve death". That is not what she did. However, that is what his ilk says about non-Muslims. DO NOT equate the two.

The only way to defeat these assholes is to ridicule their barbarity and appeal to those within the label who don't do that to turn on these pricks.

"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible propositions", Thomas Jefferson. Thats all she did. She gave him a tongue lashing, which is polite compared to the death threats his assholes advocate.

How dare you suggest that standing up for human rights is "militant".

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 lol, ok... perhaps we're

lol, ok... perhaps we're not agreeing on something after all.  I didn't equate the two in any form, I meant she was attempting to match the emotion of the rhetoric.  I used militant as her tone of voice was suggestive of violence, as if she could have smacked him if he were in front of her.  I didn't attempt to equate the type of violence, she would have slapped him across the face, he would have cut her head off with a sword... there is a huge difference.  I just meant the type of tone she was using is usually matched by people that feel extremely passionate about their message.  When I argue atheism and religion, usually as an atheist I attempt to take a temperate non emotional approach, my opposition usually gesticulates and spits when they talk.  I would never know what this woman has gone through growing up in a Muslim culture, I don't have her baggage and would never really comprehend the oppression.

It was a completely subjective observation.  To me she seemed militant... I also like techno music and and don't like anchovies...  And there is absolutely nothing wrong with being militant when standing up for human rights,  if anything we should be more militant regarding it.  

BTW I define militant as in willing to commit to violence to get your point across... just so we're on the same page.