Ron Reagan Jr., unabashed ATHEIST, interviewed on ABC 20/20 last night (Details)

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ron Reagan Jr., unabashed ATHEIST, interviewed on ABC 20/20 last night (Details)

He said his dad was already starting to show signs of Alzheimer's in the White House and he said he finds it amusing that Palin keeps referring to Reagan in so many of her speeches because his dad is in no way like Palin AT ALL...0%!!  It was AWESOME! The way he accentuated it you could tell he was trying to get a message to that bimbo!!

Regan has described himself as an "unabashed atheist". 

What's really ironic is that Reagan said during his time in the white house that "for the first time we know Jesus Christ will be returning in our lifetime".

We need a good "psycho" or "insane" smiley!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Tadgh
atheist
Tadgh's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:He

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

He said his did was already starting to show signs of Alzheimer's in the White House and he said he finds it amusing that Palin keeps referring to Reagan in so many of her speeches because his dad is in no way like Palin AT ALL...0%!!  It was AWESOME! The way he accentuated it you could tell he was trying to get a message to that bimbo!!

What's really ironic is that Reagan said during his time in the white house that "for the first time we know Jesus Christ will be returning in our lifetime".

His mother was noted for, among other things, engaging the services of a psychic advisor. Is it any surprise that young Ron would seek out other explanations for his parents' beliefs?

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Tadgh

Tadgh wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

He said his did was already starting to show signs of Alzheimer's in the White House and he said he finds it amusing that Palin keeps referring to Reagan in so many of her speeches because his dad is in no way like Palin AT ALL...0%!!  It was AWESOME! The way he accentuated it you could tell he was trying to get a message to that bimbo!!

His mother was noted for, among other things, engaging the services of a psychic advisor. Is it any surprise that young Ron would seek out other explanations for his parents' beliefs?

That's true but usually when people are so bat sh*t insane as to think a mythical figure will magically come down to earth their kids are still at least somewhat religious.  They usually don't come all the way to our side to join the force!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 I'm a Canadian and I get

I'm a Canadian and I get angry every time Sara Pailin speaks publicly.  I can't even imagine what a rational USA citizen feels every time that retard opens her mouth.  If she was even allowed to run for president it would be a true blow to USA's collective IQ image. 

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I know Ron Jr had a dad, but

I know Ron Jr had a dad, but I didn't know he had a "did". No worries though, I am one to talk I always transpose there with their.

But what pissed me off about how successful the right wing was in this last cycle was pulling Regan's "list" as a litmus test to be Republican. Reagan Sr would have failed his own litmus test. Republicans are the worst revisionists.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I know Ron Jr

Brian37 wrote:

I know Ron Jr had a dad, but I didn't know he had a "did". No worries though, I am one to talk I always transpose there with their.

But what pissed me off about how successful the right wing was in this last cycle was pulling Regan's "list" as a litmus test to be Republican. Reagan Sr would have failed his own litmus test. Republicans are the worst revisionists.

LMAO!! I LOL'd when I read your post! I'm sure everyone understands a typo like you said yourself.  I changed it.

Being a football fan don't you want to add to the thread for this weekend's playoff games?

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/28466

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote: I'm a Canadian

Ktulu wrote:

I'm a Canadian and I get angry every time Sara Pailin speaks publicly.  I can't even imagine what a rational USA citizen feels every time that retard opens her mouth.  If she was even allowed to run for president it would be a true blow to USA's collective IQ image. 

I couldn't agree more buddy.  Palin is the most retarded moronic brain dead politician in the history of the universe!  Even McCain staffers complained about she wouldn't read reports on the economy and foreign policy but instead wanted to engage in prayer groups!!

She's downright DELUSIONAL to tell Barbara Walters that she could beat Obama in 2012!! She needs some Clozaril for her psychosis!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote: I'm a Canadian

Ktulu wrote:

She is not a retard. Anyone who can find a niche and market the most needless things, is not dumb. It only takes gullibility from the buyer. Otherwise the guy who invented the sticky spider toy you throw at the wall an it crawls down, would still be doing his old job.

You have to be smart to market anything, but being smart doesn't mean what you are selling is actually useful. Hitler was a smart marketer, unfortunately for humanity, he was way too good at it. Fortunately for humanity, he was less of a war strategist.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Tadgh
atheist
Tadgh's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Tadgh wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

That's true but usually when people are so bat sh*t insane as to think a mythical figure will magically come down to earth their kids are still at least somewhat religious.  They usually don't come all the way to our side to join the force!

Of course I cannot predict the future (and how I wish I could) but it seems to me that the past decade or so has seen a great rise in the number of young people, and people in general, questioning their parents beliefs. I just hope that trend continues, especially in the good ole U. S. of A. !

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Tadgh

Tadgh wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Tadgh wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Of course I cannot predict the future (and how I wish I could) but it seems to me that the past decade or so has seen a great rise in the number of young people, and people in general, questioning their parents beliefs. I just hope that trend continues, especially in the good ole U. S. of A. !

There has been 2 trends.  A trend against conservatism and a trend against Christianity.  The trend against Christianity has been STRONGER as even noted conservatives like S.E. Cupp and Sam Breitbart say they are atheist or agnostic! That's pretty amazing!!

30 or 40 years ago they probably would've been stoned if they weren't bible thumping CHristians!! LOL..but you don't even have to be a Christian to be a Repuke anymore although they probably prefer it.