US Military:Unconstitutional Discrimination Against Atheists & Agnostics

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
US Military:Unconstitutional Discrimination Against Atheists & Agnostics

As we all know,being an atheist can be a burden in our society (a lot of the time),but when you are in the service leave me alone "spirituality".

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I can understand that people

I can understand that people claim that a loving God will help you emotionally, but essentially it's the same claim as saying that an invisible friend will help you socially.

Are the designers of the test also trying to make Belt Buckles with the text "God with us" on them? Oh, crap, I went Godwin.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
War is about young men

War is about young men dieing for old men's causes.

So the military needs religion to convince them they really don't die, so they can be 'brave'. If the world had rational values instead of religious and political values there would be no need for any military.

So the war and religion kind of go together, you can't have one without the other.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen