The tide goes in,the tide goes out,with no interuptions,you can't explain that

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
The tide goes in,the tide goes out,with no interuptions,you can't explain that

That is what Bill O'Reily said to the president of the American Atheist, now we all know how stupid religious people are,but this clown is on TV talking shit - quite different.

Physboy
agnostic deistTheist
Physboy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dangerous Practices

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

What you're trying to say is O'Reilly is a brainless idiot for not knowing how tides work and even more moronic for trying to make some stupid supernatural conncection between a mythical Arab god, Jesus, and the tides.

Actually, what I am saying is more intense, and does not require the judgemental rhetoric. I suspect him of knowingly miss-informing the public, and it sickens me to no end that people in his position take it upon themselves due to their insane egoism, or utterly contemptual behavior, to callously practice this act!

Whether he actually knows that he is incorrect, or is truly THAT unlearned, is irrespective of the humane solution of having him committed for his, and everyone else's own good.

Challenge your perspectives with the truth.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
Physboy

Physboy wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

What you're trying to say is O'Reilly is a brainless idiot for not knowing how tides work and even more moronic for trying to make some stupid supernatural conncection between a mythical Arab god, Jesus, and the tides.

Actually, what I am saying is more intense, and does not require the judgemental rhetoric. I suspect him of knowingly miss-informing the public, and it sickens me to no end that people in his position take it upon themselves due to their insane egoism, or utterly contemptual behavior, to callously practice this act!

Whether he actually knows that he is incorrect, or is truly THAT unlearned, is irrespective of the humane solution of having him committed for his, and everyone else's own good.

The crazy thing is the people he's told that to should've RIPPED the crap out of him by telling him it's the moon's gravitational force on the oceans that causes tides!! That is not in dispute as even a f*ckin junior high science student can tell you that!!

I'm surprised that either Dawkins or the other atheist he told that to didn't totally tear him to shreds on that!!

To O'Reilly's credit he doesn't push the crazy Christnut religion that much and he does respect all beliefs.  He also has some liberal views like when he asked Huckabee what's wrong if gays marry so I assume he doesn't really oppose that.  I'm also pretty sure he believes in evolution.

He also SLAMS Islam and we all love that!! 

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:To

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

To O'Reilly's credit he doesn't push the crazy Christnut religion that much and he does respect all beliefs. 

Don't kid yourself.

He's a fucking bigoted POS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ZoUY1HTAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vfcWiwZEKE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GskW61QtZc&feature=related

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Hold the phone!   Do you

Hold the phone!

Do you really think that the poster boy for the “war on christmas” is not pushing christnut crap on people?

One thing that I can say about this particular nutter is that I have read a few of his books (public library FTW!) and he is not stupid. Another thing that I can say is that he is all over the board with his opinions. He has a brain and he uses it to think for himself. How he gets to some of the things he does is beyond me but he is getting there.

Really, he needs moar pwnage. Frequently.

Before he did the Marylin Manson interview, he also interviewed the Insane Clown Possee. The gave him a different kind of pwnage. First off, they showed up in makeup. How bad can it be that they did not do a straight interview but sat there with painted faces telling Billy boy what was what?

Then, past that, Billy boy clearly did not know that ICP are, themselves religious nutters of the highest degree. I would guess that they are deists as they have not (to my knowledge) locked into any specific doctrine. Still, they are full on nutters.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=