Are US Forces trying to convert Afghans to Christianity ? DN ! -Jeff Sharlet and Mikey Weinstein

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Are US Forces trying to convert Afghans to Christianity ? DN ! -Jeff Sharlet and Mikey Weinstein

This is a older video(5-09),but still important, I was trying to copy & paste a page from the "Military Religious Freedom Foundation" but it didn't work  it was a story about the Christian rock bands that play on bases,it's a form of proselytizing,the Christians are very sneaky,you gotta watch them(they can be worst than little kids) as I was saying here's a few videos - you decide ! 

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Wrong video,but still a good one,this is J.Sharlet & M.Weinstein

Well, I screwed this up ?  this is the original video that I wanted to post. 

Signature ? How ?

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL..you realize you get the

LOL..you realize you get the DEATH PENALTY over there for apostasy? Even if they didn't execute they would be harassed to death like the way many Iraqis are.

In such a fanatical area of the world it would never work to any large scale anyway.

I'll watch the video later.

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Surprising

Surprising stuff on those vids. Surprising stuff.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Surprising stuff on those vids. Surprising stuff.

I saw the first video but I was distracted so coud only partially pay attention but did they say actual U.S. Military was in Iraq with signs saying "Jesus killed Mohammed" and did it just to inflame and upset the Iraqi peole and get them to convert to Christianity??

LOL..don't they know who they're dealing with?? They are only going to incite more terrorism if the Taliban/Islam suddenly start seeing more Christians.  In Afghanistan they can KILL YOU if you convert!! Those military better thing about what they're doing besides just breaking the law.

In the beginning Admiral Mullen said they destroyed the bibles you see in Arabic  so did they actually burn those bibles or HOW did they destroy them??

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com