More Muslim Migrants in the West? What a Great Idea

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
More Muslim Migrants in the West? What a Great Idea

UK police arrest 12 in anti-terror swoop

December 20, 2010 - 8:18PM

Twelve men have been arrested in Britain on suspicion of plotting a large-scale act of terrorism, police said following raids across the country.

The men, aged between 17 and 28, were detained "on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism in the UK," the West Midlands Police force said in a statement today.

"This is a large-scale, pre-planned and intelligence-led operation involving several forces," said Assistant Commissioner John Yates, the officer in charge of counterterrorism policing.

"The operation is in its early stages so we are unable to go into detail at this time about the suspected offences. However, I believe it was necessary at this time to take action in order to ensure public safety."

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Apologies to muslims

if this turns out to be the work of a cadre of grannies from Boughton-on-the-Water planning to assault the local vicar with jam filled paddington bears.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: if

Atheistextremist wrote:

if this turns out to be the work of a cadre of grannies from Boughton-on-the-Water planning to assault the local vicar with jam filled paddington bears.

LOL..I don't think you'll need to apologize.  99% of all terrorists in the west are Islam. I don't even know how active the IRA is anymore and they only attack in the U.K. anyway!  The Tamil Tigers can be a pretty vicious group but they only attack in Sri Lanka. If there is an attack in the U.S.A. or Europe you can bet the farm that there's a 99% chance of being Islam.

GOOD NEWS for us in America.  I spoke to Paki doctor recently and he told me it's very hard these days for Pakis to get in America. He said a lot of his friends and relatives can't get in but it was a lot easier before 9/11.

I'm glad to hear the U.S. gov't and/or ICE is doing its job by keeping the muzzies mostly out!!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
This is happening in all western countries.

The UK has slashed total intake from 275,000 to 21,000 and only Europeans are allowed with strict stipulations on income and education. Australia has long had strict rules and only the best educated and best funded folk get in. Paradoxically, this excludes many brits who would love to migrate.

Personally, I think multicultural societies work. I live in one myself and it really works well. But it works best as people start to share frames of reference and that takes a little time. I have many christian lebanese, Greek and Italian friends. Also Jews - people from central europe, spain. We all get on well. From Asia I have Vietnamese friends but no chinese yet - just business acquaintances. Chinese in larger numbers are the latest arrivals here and they don't drink and stick to themselves and their families a little more so it's harder to meet them socially.

Making an agglomerate society work takes a half a generation or so. Funnily, if half your friends are from some countries you have visited and you love and your partner is from somewhere else, with everybody mixed in, diversity becomes singular. 

If anything this bullshit with the muslims just makes them feel excluded and us feel threatened and delays the process further.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: The

Atheistextremist wrote:

The UK has slashed total intake from 275,000 to 21,000 and only Europeans are allowed with strict stipulations on income and education. Australia has long had strict rules and only the best educated and best funded folk get in. Paradoxically, this excludes many brits who would love to migrate.

Personally, I think multicultural societies work. I live in one myself and it really works well. But it works best as people start to share frames of reference and that takes a little time. I have many christian lebanese, Greek and Italian friends. Also Jews - people from central europe, spain. We all get on well. From Asia I have Vietnamese friends but no chinese yet - just business acquaintances. Chinese in larger numbers are the latest arrivals here and they don't drink and stick to themselves and their families a little more so it's harder to meet them socially.

Making an agglomerate society work takes a half a generation or so. Funnily, if half your friends are from some countries you have visited and you love and your partner is from somewhere else, with everybody mixed in, diversity becomes singular. 

If anything this bullshit with the muslims just makes them feel excluded and us feel threatened and delays the process further.

You live outside the U.S.?? Which country?

I totally agree with you about pluralism.  But you can tell the fear western societies have of Islam since it's harder for Muslims to get in western nations like the U.S. and the U.K.  That's really surprising the U.K. slashed Muslim immigration from 275K to 21K! Is that per year?

Have other European countries like Germany, France, and the Scandanavian countries done that too?

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
From near the same country

as BobSpence and Eloise. I'm from Australia, they are from Queensland, which is separated from Australia by the Tweed River and a levee of empty Reef Oil bottles.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: as

Atheistextremist wrote:

as BobSpence and Eloise. I'm from Australia, they are from Queensland, which is separated from Australia by the Tweed River and a levee of empty Reef Oil bottles.

Sorry I missed your other thread where you state that. I have a cousin in Australia and I think he's in Sydney.  I  have to check with my aunt to make sure. I hear immigration is tougher in Australia now right? It's harder from Muslims to get in correct?

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote: as

Atheistextremist wrote:

Ah, so that means Queensland is in that Hutt River micronation, and thus not officially apart of Australia?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)