Jesus Is _

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Jesus Is _

http://jesus-is.org/

It is an interesting site, really...just refresh the page a few times.  They seem to confirm non-believing posts, even some insulting stuff.  Mostly it just makes me sad, a lot of the messages have a deep lack of self respect.  If I could tell people one single thing it would be, "You *don't need* Jesus!"

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad

mellestad wrote:

It is an interesting site, really...just refresh the page a few times.  They seem to confirm non-believing posts, even some insulting stuff.  Mostly it just makes me sad, a lot of the messages have a deep lack of self respect.  If I could tell people one single thing it would be, "You *don't need* Jesus!"

But it's put by pastors so obviously they're falling for the Jesus troll. There shoud be a choice for "Jesus is a MYTH" or "Jesus is a fairy tale" or "Jesus was created by MAN".

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

mellestad wrote:

But it's put by pastors so obviously they're falling for the Jesus troll. There shoud be a choice for "Jesus is a MYTH" or "Jesus is a fairy tale" or "Jesus was created by MAN".

It is a community thing, the submissions are all public.  You can go submit one yourself if you want.

Blake
atheistScience Freak
User is offlineOffline
Good marketing bumping an

Good marketing bumping an evangelical site up in the search results?

By allowing public submissions, they're crawling up in the Google search ranks by being link spammed across the net, then they can erase all of the negative ones and still be one of the first hits.  It's smart, but should we be falling for this tactic?

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Blake wrote:Good marketing

Blake wrote:

Good marketing bumping an evangelical site up in the search results?

By allowing public submissions, they're crawling up in the Google search ranks by being link spammed across the net, then they can erase all of the negative ones and still be one of the first hits.  It's smart, but should we be falling for this tactic?

*shrug* their message isn't unique.  Anything we direct their way is a drop in the bucket.  Look at it this way, every time an atheist visits and posts a pro-atheism message it eats their bandwidth.

I just thought it was interesting.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
They are moderated so they

They are moderated so they can dump stuff if it is over the top.

Here is mine:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

My comment left was : Jesus is an invention of man.

Under the little tag thing where it asks why. I answered : Atheist that believes the world would be a whole lot better without the belief of Jesus.

Hehehe, you could post something like that JesusNEVERexisted.

I know that I have posted links to this guys cartoons  on here before, but they are hilarious, check this one out about the purpose of Jesus :

The Thing that God Can Not Do :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdxeqEoDXco

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad

mellestad wrote:

Jesus is "I known".

Edit: it is my personal conspiracy theory that some Jean with some knowledge of French had invented word Jesus.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

My comment left was : Jesus is an invention of man.

Under the little tag thing where it asks why. I answered : Atheist that believes the world would be a whole lot better without the belief of Jesus.

Hehehe, you could post something like that JesusNEVERexisted.

I know that I have posted links to this guys cartoons  on here before, but they are hilarious, check this one out about the purpose of Jesus :

The Thing that God Can Not Do :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdxeqEoDXco

HA HA! That's awesome buddy! 

LMAO!! Check out the ones there right now!!  Jesus is "complete fiction", "a figment of our imagination", "a bigot, hypocrite, and misogynist".

Before I saw those I added "a fictional character".  Looks like there's plenty of our kind on there plus I bet there a lot of disgruntled Christians who are pretty close to leaving the religion.

Someone added "Jesus is NEVER coming back so go about your business." ROFL!!

WHEN will Christians finally get the message to dump the troll once and for all??

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
The latest funny entry:Jesus

The latest funny entry:

Jesus is "A LIAR. Claimed he would return 2000 years ago but still hasn't!"

LMAO!!

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
The latest entry:Jesus is a

The latest entry:

Jesus is a myth, like Mohammad, Zeus, Thor, Odin..

I'm surprised that a site run by 2 pastors let in so many messages about Jesus being no more real than a cartoon character!!

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I'm shocked at all the posts

I'm shocked at all the posts on there saying Jesus is totally fake, not real, or a general lack of interest in him. Here's are some more good ones:

Jesus is losing relevancy in our post-Enlightenment world.

A figment of your mythology

Seriously…immaculate conception?  You guys actually believe that?

Jesus is the sound Christians make when they've lost their argument. 

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Mhh

I added "Jesus is a vorarephile" (someone who likes to be eaten). Although I doubt it will get through because of the Terms of use. They say I agreed that they can charge me if I do not comply and that my suggestion mustn't be inappropriate. Also they can edit the submission in any way they seem appropriate.
We'll see.

Blake
atheistScience Freak
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:They say I

Thunderios wrote:
They say I agreed that they can charge me if I do not comply and that my suggestion mustn't be inappropriate.

That's funny.  That's not viable in the states; litigation is based foremost on harm.  Freedom of contract does not exist in the modern world (for better or worse).

You could sign a contract in which you agreed not to sign the contract and that you could be sued for a million dollars if you signed it in violation of the agreement, and any attempt at the suit would be laughed out of court.  At best, you'd be liable for ten cents for damaging the piece of paper (since they'd supposedly have to print another sheet).  No judge would be liable even to grant the claimant legal expenses, and the claimant might even be liable for your expenses, or criminal charges, in some jurisdictions.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:I added

Thunderios wrote:

I added "Jesus is a vorarephile" (someone who likes to be eaten). Although I doubt it will get through because of the Terms of use. They say I agreed that they can charge me if I do not comply and that my suggestion mustn't be inappropriate. Also they can edit the submission in any way they seem appropriate.
We'll see.

Charge you?? WTF?? You mean with a CRIME or just a fee?? They can't do either because we have something called freedom of speech in America.  A few other great ones today:

Jesus is a little brown Arab, not a blonde white man!

Not coming back.

Not dead because he was NEVER alive!

Not a white man!

Not real

Imaginary

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Then they want you to go

Then they want you to go down to the video where these megachurch leaders will tell you what Jesus REALLY is.That's almost as funny as some of the opinions on the page.

They haven't shown any of mine - like "One of the reasons behind my suicide attempt"

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Then they

jcgadfly wrote:

Then they want you to go down to the video where these megachurch leaders will tell you what Jesus REALLY is.That's almost as funny as some of the opinions on the page.

They haven't shown any of mine - like "One of the reasons behind my suicide attempt"

LMAO!! Those pastors must be idiots to think people will read all those opinions plus their own opinion and then listen to what those 2 clowns have to say! I haven't even seen their video and probably never will.  If I do I'll be laughing the whole time!

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

LMAO!! Those pastors must be idiots to think people will read all those opinions plus their own opinion and then listen to what those 2 clowns have to say! I haven't even seen their video and probably never will.  If I do I'll be laughing the whole time!

I saw the video and it was pretty funny. Not really worth your time, though.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios

Thunderios wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

I saw the video and it was pretty funny. Not really worth your time, though.

If it's about Jeebus then it's NEVER worth your time unless they are explaining how he is just a MYTH!  Another good one today. This guy may think he's real but EVIL. LOL

Jesus is enemy to all.  Savior to none.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Another great one today on

Another great one today on the site!

Jesus is supported by as much evidence as elves and leprechauns.

My imaginary friend

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Seen today on the

Seen today on the site:

A borrowed pagan fertility/sun god

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Oh f**k, that's priceless!

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
redneF

redneF wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Oh f**k, that's priceless!

LMAO!! I know!

Hey everybody, let's just keep checking the www.Jesus-Is.org site from time to time and post some of the best hum dingers we see on there! I'm really surprised at the number of posts that say Jesus is a scam, fake, fraud, imaginary and the fact that the 2 nutty pastors actually let the TRUTH be posted!!

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
EVILJewish ZombieDead IF he

EVIL

Jewish Zombie

Dead IF he existed at all

sidekick
sidekick's picture
User is offlineOffline
jesus is...

jesus is:  yummy with butter and part of a complete breakfast.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
sidekick wrote:jesus is: 

sidekick wrote:

jesus is:  yummy with butter and part of a complete breakfast.

You realize that Jesus breakfast is actual MORE real than the Jesus of the bible?

sidekick
sidekick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh yes, I prefer my Jesus

Oh yes, I prefer my Jesus tangible, and crunchy, too.

Everytime I see some odd little Jesus artifact, like "Last Supper Mints" or Jesus band-aids (heal with the power of christ! lol), I buy them because I find that sort of shit ridiculously hilarious.  I have to wonder if the people who make this crap are atheists like me who find it hysterical, or christians who are trying to be hip and irrelevant, which in that case, is even funnier to me.

I know the answer! The answer lies in the heart of all mankind!...The answer is 12? I think I'm in the wrong building. --Charles M. Schulz

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
sidekick wrote:Oh yes, I

sidekick wrote:

Oh yes, I prefer my Jesus tangible, and crunchy, too.

Everytime I see some odd little Jesus artifact, like "Last Supper Mints" or Jesus band-aids (heal with the power of christ! lol), I buy them because I find that sort of shit ridiculously hilarious.  I have to wonder if the people who make this crap are atheists like me who find it hysterical, or christians who are trying to be hip and irrelevant, which in that case, is even funnier to me.

WTF?? Atheists would never promote anything Jesus unless it was a book on how he's mythical!!

Another gem on the site today:

Jesus is responsible for more pain and suffering than Hitler.

If you guys have read about the atrocities committed by Christians throught history you'll know it's VERY true.  Whether it was Constantine, Charlamagne, the Knights, or atrocities committed by missionaires Christians are the worst butchers of ALL TIME!!

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A myth for dummies Jesus is

A myth for dummies

Jesus is not, jesus was not, jesus will never be.

TonyZXT
atheist
TonyZXT's picture
User is offlineOffline
There's one on there with a

There's one on there with a pic of the Mythbusters, that just says busted... I LOL'd

The other one that made me lmao was "raiding 4chan"

Here's some I submited.  BTW, I love racial humor so if you're offended sorry about your luck.

at Home Depot lookin for work!

too many sweet homey!

riding low and slow!

Rollin' in his 64

never voting for Mccain!

gonna smite Sarah Palin

very upset with Pat Robertson!

a mythtery to me.

Horus remixed

playin hide the salami with Ganesh

kinda homophobic... just sayin'

in the closet

Droppin' a deuce

reading Dawkins

an Atheist

watching you rough up the suspect!

tax exepmt!!!

rich biatch!

broke, and needs your money asap!

the one who steals your panties

spooning with satan

our only hope! oh, wait that was obi-wan

Haha!  I could go on all day!

"They always say the same thing; 'But evolution is only a theory!!' Which is true, I guess, and it's good they say that I think, it gives you hope that they feel the same about the theory of Gravity and they might just float the f**k away."

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would go the other way to

I would go the other way to make these points... as in:

Jesus is--- The Champion of the White race

Jesus is--- A staunch Republican

Jesus is --- Sarah Palin's Friend

Jesus is --- A Lover of Fox News

Jesus is --- Not going to forgive the Jews

Jesus is --- Pro War in the Middle East.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Good work Tony and Rich

Good work Tony and Rich except that we want to stress the TRUTH that Jesus is simply a figment in your imagination and ALWAYS has been.  Not a single report/record of his existence exists during the reigns of Augustus or Tiberius and that is EXACTLY when the bible claims there was this Jesus but he is nowhere to be found.  Only records come DECADES after Jesus died so they never ever saw an earthly Jesus!

NO ONE ever saw an earthly Jesus!! What Christians don't realize is that stories of theology were spoken about as if they were real back then.  So even when historical characters did talk about Jesus decades later they are simply talking about the THEOLOGY/MYTHOLOGY of Jesus not any actual historical events!   Plus NONE of the apostles are historical characters either and plenty of other gods had apostles too! 

Here is a good one on the site today that sums up the TRUTH about Jesus:

Jesus is A DANGEROUS DELUSION.

TonyZXT
atheist
TonyZXT's picture
User is offlineOffline
Very true, people need to

Very true, people need to know the truth that he is fake.  However if Christians get on there and see a lot of poking fun, and joking, along with claims of being fake, and horrible... they have to ask themselves why!  Why would people say all these things about wonderful Jebus?  It has to be completely and utterly alien to the worldview of some of these sheltered Christians that all these negative things can be said about him.  Sure many will shrug it off, and think that we just hate him cause we're bad people, but it will create a little cognitive dissonance for some. 

I think some better ones would be

Jesus is __________

a real @$$hole in the old testament         <---- (this works because god/jesus are one, and never changing)

worse than hitler in the old testament

cool with genocide

a genocidal maniac

not ashamed of slaughtering women and children

able to cure cancer whenever he wants!!!!

letting good people suffer and die while sick criminals party

watching qualiasoup on youtube!

and one funny one just for good measure

tired of getting pwnd by buddha

"They always say the same thing; 'But evolution is only a theory!!' Which is true, I guess, and it's good they say that I think, it gives you hope that they feel the same about the theory of Gravity and they might just float the f**k away."

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
LOL...especially like that

LOL...especially like that last one Tony!

Couple of gems on the site today:

Jesus is the stereotypical hero figure as found in all ancient mythology

An ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
One of the funniest and most

One of the funniest and most creative ones they've ever had today!

Jesus is sausage when you say it backwards.

Tadgh
atheist
Tadgh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus is NOT.

Jesus is NOT.

TonyZXT
atheist
TonyZXT's picture
User is offlineOffline
Came up with my funniest one

Came up with my funniest one yet (imho) 

Jesus is jealous of Joe Pesci!

If you don't get the reference... wait, really?????   Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
TonyZXT wrote:Came up with

TonyZXT wrote:

If you don't get the reference... wait, really?????   Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

George Carlin was an awesome comedian. I never have liked stand up comics, but I could listen to George talk all day. Really too bad that he has passed on.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

TonyZXT wrote:

George Carlin was an awesome comedian. I never have liked stand up comics, but I could listen to George talk all day. Really too bad that he has passed on.

Yeah, Carlin had the funniest anti-Christian routine you EVER heard!! After hearing  that you know for SURE that anyone who believes in bible mythology is totally f*ckin' CRAZY!! I'm pretty sure that's on youtube too.  Carlin died of heart failure.  It's a lesson we all have to learn...cut down/eliminate meat and exercise to maximize your lifespan.

3 great references to Jesus being mythical on the site today:

Nonexistent.

A DEAD fraud.

A fiction.

Looks like more and more people are realizing the truth!!

Thunderios
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I upvote most of the really

I upvote most of the really atheistic ones, especially those which sound smooth. (click on the text to go to the 'profile page').

Do you think high scoring ones get shown more often, or is it just random?

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Thunderios wrote:I upvote

Thunderios wrote:

I upvote most of the really atheistic ones, especially those which sound smooth. (click on the text to go to the 'profile page').

Do you think high scoring ones get shown more often, or is it just random?

WOW! I just noticed that voting right now.  That must be fairly new since it wasn't there just a few weeks ago.  Another couple of great zingers on the site today:

Jesus is a five letter word for “stuff we don’t want to understand”

The voting shows 4 agree and only 1 disagree!! You get the feeling that a quarter or third of that site is atheist/agnostic??

My Mexican gardner

I gave that the first vote so 1 agree and 0 disagree.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
One on the site today sums

One on the site today sums up Christianity almost perfectly!

Jesus is The icon of a religion that has wreaked havoc on the world for 2000 years!

zipjay
User is offlineOffline
i posted...

my submission was "Jesus is a pretty cool guy. Eh gets crucified and doesn't afraid of anything."   if you dont get it: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pretty-cool-guy

Ktulu
atheist
User is offlineOffline
zipjay wrote:my submission

zipjay wrote:

my submission was "Jesus is a pretty cool guy. Eh gets crucified and doesn't afraid of anything."   if you dont get it: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pretty-cool-guy

That was much funnier after I clicked the link.  Smiling

"Don't seek these laws to understand. Only the mad can comprehend..." -- George Cosbuc

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
GC not JC

harleysportster wrote:

He was the best ever. But he died, not passed on. He was an atheist. 

He take on the Ten Commandments is hilarious and educational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzEs2nj7iZM

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A couple of good ones on the

A couple of good ones on the site the past week:

Jesus is the biggest hoax the world has ever witnessed

Jesus is a myth like the hundreds of other gods who died on a cross 

What other gods died on cross?  Of course Jesus never died on a cross either.  A few dozen writers wrote a mythical, allegorical, metaphorical tale of some guy named Yeshua who died on a cross and 2 thousand years later we have Anglicized his name as Jesus.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A couple of good ones on the

A couple of good ones on the site the past week:

Jesus is the biggest hoax the world has ever witnessed

Jesus is a myth like the hundreds of other gods who died on a cross 

What other gods died on cross?  Of course Jesus never died on a cross either.  A few dozen writers wrote a mythical, allegorical, metaphorical tale of some guy named Yeshua who died on a cross and 2 thousand years later we have Anglicized his name as Jesus.

redneF
atheistRational VIP!
redneF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ya, I mean he really didn't

Ya, I mean he really didn't turn out to be that tough.

Neither him, or Elvis.

Neither are coming back, so, they'll just have to get over it.

What a bunch of whiny pissy babies...

I keep asking myself " Are they just playin' stupid, or are they just plain stupid?..."

"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy" : David Brooks

" Only on the subject of God can smart people still imagine that they reap the fruits of human intelligence even as they plow them under." : Sam Harris

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A real good zinger on the

A real good zinger on the site today:

Jesus is wondering why he forgot to mention germs 1900 years earlier  

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
This thread needed some well

This thread needed some well needed bumping!

Some good ones on the "Jesus-is" site lately include:

Fake

Imaginary

An Unholy Hoax

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
On the site today:A bad

On the site today:

A bad rip-off of Horus!