Plot of the bible in Cliff Notes, your take welcome.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Plot of the bible in Cliff Notes, your take welcome.

Part 1: Be a good Hebrew and no one gets hurt.

Part 2. That's not working . I'll throw myself at them like a jilted lover or celebrity stalker.

Part 3. Fuck everything, if they wont kiss my ass I'll take them all out. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

The god of the bible is a mental patient who has gone off their meds.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
The most important thing to

The most important thing to remember about the bible in ANY form is that you'll find it in the FICTION section!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:The

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

The most important thing to remember about the bible in ANY form is that you'll find it in the FICTION section!

That's where rational people put all superstition, but that is not the majority of our species. Sell them a utopia and a super hero and they are all far too willing to kill for it.

If God and ghosts, Communism and Capitalism were what they should be, the worst any human would hear is a "fuck you". If anything in human history is butt fucked more than our petty labels, pragmatism is the only thing that has any right to bitch.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog