Lets have some fun, believers welcome, fave comedy movie lines.
I take the debate of all god claims seriously. But we can discuss other things too and find some common ground even if we think the other is full of shit for believing or not believing. I'll start.
Lets work it like this. State a comedy line or comedy lines and someone else will guess the movie/s. Then they post a line and someone else guesses the movie. So on and so on. Winner gets a free supply of pocket lint.
1. "It's nice and cozy if you like Hannibal Lector"
2. "In the Virgina Slims tennis Tournament I always root against the heterosexual"
3. "You will cream in your jeans when you see Catholic High School Girls In Trouble"
4. "Cigarette?...........Yes I know"
5. "Do you like movies about gladiators?"
6. "Ive been out combing the high schools all day"
7. "I cant find any answers in this book"
8. "10-9-8-7-5......What happened to 6? Just kidding"
Now your turn. If you want to quote other lines from these same movies, go for it.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37