Lets have some fun, believers welcome, fave comedy movie lines.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Lets have some fun, believers welcome, fave comedy movie lines.

I take the debate of all god claims seriously. But we can discuss other things too and find some common ground even if we think the other is full of shit for believing or not believing. I'll start.

Lets work it like this. State a comedy line or comedy lines and someone else will guess the movie/s. Then they post a line and someone else guesses the movie. So on and so on. Winner gets a free supply of pocket lint.

Line:

1. "It's nice and cozy if you like Hannibal Lector"

2. "In the Virgina Slims tennis Tournament I always root against the heterosexual"

3. "You will cream in your jeans when you see Catholic High School Girls In Trouble"

4. "Cigarette?...........Yes I know"

5. "Do you like movies about gladiators?"

6. "Ive been out combing the high schools all day"

7. "I cant find any answers in this book"

8. "10-9-8-7-5......What happened to 6? Just kidding"

Now your turn. If you want to quote other lines from these same movies, go for it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: 1. "It's

Brian37 wrote:

1. "It's nice and cozy if you like Hannibal Lector"

Ace Ventura

"But you're dead"

"Seven years"

"God, has it been that long? Jeez, I mean look at you, I wouldn't have guessed more than 3 tops."

(All one movie)

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:"But

Beyond Saving wrote:

"But you're dead"

"Seven years"

"God, has it been that long? Jeez, I mean look at you, I wouldn't have guessed more than 3 tops."

(All one movie)

Scrooged.

"Would you say I have....a plethora of piñatas ? "

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:5. "Do you

Brian37 wrote:

5. "Do you like movies about gladiators?"

AIRPLANE!

"You risked the lives of some damn fine pilots... and that's my job!" 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:Beyond

Anonymouse wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

"But you're dead"

"Seven years"

(All one movie)

Scrooged.

"Would you say I have....a plethora of piñatas ? "

Three Amigos.

"Take your filthy hands off my asp! "

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:  "You

Beyond Saving wrote:

"You risked the lives of some damn fine pilots... and that's my job!" 

Hotshots!

"You call that giving cover?"

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Brian37 wrote:4.

Brian37 wrote:

1. "Do you like movies about gladiators?"

4 is from Police Squad.

5 is from Airplane.

Both fine works of Leslie Nielsen.

My turn:

“It's an interrogative statement, used to test knowledge. But that's not important now, mister. Is my dog Scraps, is gonna make it through okay? I'm scared mister, somebody has to do something.”

“Unger, didn't you serve under Oveur in the Air Force?”

“Oh no. No dogs are allowed in the shuttle son. I'm affraid Scraps will have to be shot.”

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
so many great ones from

so many great ones from airplane.  "don't start with your white zone shit again."

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Any guesses as to my lines

Any guesses as to my lines number 2, 3 or 6? I cant be the only one who saw those movies.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

“Oh no. No dogs are allowed in the shuttle son. I'm affraid Scraps will have to be shot.”

Airplane II

"Do you think Lisa's having a good time? "

" Lisa could have a good time at an insurance seminar, Wyatt."

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Any guesses as

Brian37 wrote:

Any guesses as to my lines number 2, 3 or 6? I cant be the only one who saw those movies.

2 is Top Secret!

No clue on 3 or 6.

"From the moment I slapped eyes on this hombre, I smelled trouble. And re-fried beans." 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Drawing a blank on some of

Drawing a blank on some of these. Good stumpers.

Maybe these other lines will help some here guess mine.

"You dropped your fake dog doo..........What fake dog doo?"

"TAKE HIM TO DETROIT...........NO NO NO NOT DETROIT"

In what movie did this guy wear a shirt that said "High on stress"?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

2 is Top Secret!

No clue on 3 or 6.

"From the moment I slapped eyes on this hombre, I smelled trouble. And re-fried beans." 

TOP SECRET, BINGO on number 2.

Val Kilmer's first major movie.

I also liked "anal intruder" the Nazis used to torture the scientists "It took them two weeks to remove the smile from his face". It was a fucking jackhammer with a fist on the end of it!

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

2 is Top Secret!

No clue on 3 or 6.

I also liked "anal intruder" the Nazis used to torture the scientists "It took them two weeks to remove the smile from his face". It was a fucking jackhammer with a fist on the end of it!

DOH! 6 is Revenge of the Nerds, (chatted a friend on my poker table, is that legal?)

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Brian37 wrote:

1. "Do you like movies about gladiators?"

4 is from Police Squad.

5 is from Airplane.

Both fine works of Leslie Nielsen.

My turn:

“It's an interrogative statement, used to test knowledge. But that's not important now, mister. Is my dog Scraps, is gonna make it through okay? I'm scared mister, somebody has to do something.”

“Unger, didn't you serve under Oveur in the Air Force?”

Airplane?

"Kill him first!......No kill him......JOCK....WHIMP"

"He found captain winky!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

2 is Top Secret!

No clue on 3 or 6.

DOH! 6 is Revenge of the Nerds, (chatted a friend on my poker table, is that legal?)

To quote the soup Nazi, "NO LINT FOR YOU"

I also like from that movie,

"I have frush..........What the fuck is a frush?"

"Maybe we could have crab regs and wrobster craws?........What the fuck are robster craws?"

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: "From

Beyond Saving wrote:

Maverick.

"Howdy, stranger! This is Hauser. If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself

and you don't have a wet towel around your head.

Now, whatever your name is, get ready for the big surprise. You are not you, you're me."

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:

"Howdy, stranger! This is Hauser. If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself

and you don't have a wet towel around your head.

Now, whatever your name is, get ready for the big surprise. You are not you, you're me."

Total recall

"Those aren't pillows !!!!"

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Ok if I think longer I can

Ok if I think longer I can come up with plenty but...... 1. It's so angry! ( waiting ) 2. Not really a line but harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay when they're in the woods arguing and harold kicks kumar in the gut and he farts lol. 3. Has anyone ever kicked you til you p p p piss blood? ( matchstick men )

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:"Those

Anonymouse wrote:

"Those aren't pillows !!!!"

Planes Trains and Automobiles. I miss John Candy.

"About that leg, Clay. You know, these flesh wounds can be a little tricky. You know, things happen... there are complications"

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

"Take your filthy hands off my asp! "

The Pink Panther.

"You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
3 is Kentucky Fried

3 is Kentucky Fried Movie.

6 is revenge of the nerds.

It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ...

Knew him? Shit, nigga owes me 12 bucks!

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:"About

Beyond Saving wrote:

"About that leg, Clay. You know, these flesh wounds can be a little tricky. You know, things happen... there are complications"

His last movie, I think. Wagons East.

"Why a spoon, cousin ?"

"CAUSE IT'LL HURT MORE !!!!"

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

Commando

"Ernest... my ass! I can see my ass!"

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Dogma.

"You sent me to kill Wombosi. 

Kill Wombosi? We can do that any time we want. I can send Nikki to do that, for Chrissakes."

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline

Anonymouse wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

His last movie, I think. Wagons East.

"Why a spoon, cousin ?"

"CAUSE IT'LL HURT MORE !!!!"

Yep.

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. The second best Robin Hood.

"Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent." 

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ...

Beerfest.

"Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any."

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Here's some more lines for

Here's some more lines for this one.

"And as for your ugly ass, you don't come into my friend's house, with your faggot friends and your bikes,

crashing through windows, making a mess, breaking his furniture, stinking up the place and believe me you do stink."

"A missile! A MISSILE! A MISSILE IN MY HOUSE, GARY!"

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

Here's some more lines for this one.

"And as for your ugly ass, you don't come into my friend's house, with your faggot friends and your bikes,

crashing through windows, making a mess, breaking his furniture, stinking up the place and believe me you do stink."

"A missile! A MISSILE! A MISSILE IN MY HOUSE, GARY!"

Weird Science.

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

Dogma.

Kill Wombosi? We can do that any time we want. I can send Nikki to do that, for Chrissakes."

Is that Bourne Ultimatum?

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote: "Hello,

Anonymouse wrote:

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

Princess Bride.

EDIT:

I had better contribute one at least,hey?

"When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider... with a teacosy. Years later, I realised it was not a spider - it was my Uncle Harold."

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

Men in thights. (nowhere near Mel Brooks' best movie)

" Marijuana goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second. And heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs." (translated from spanish)

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline

Anonymouse wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Men in thights. (nowhere near Mel Brooks' best movie)

" Marijuana goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second. And heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs." (translated from spanish)

I love the childhood classics too. That's Goonies.

"I can't tell if it's an A Sharp or a B Flat." -/- "If you hit the wrong note we'll all be flat" Sticking out tongue

"Momma.. you been bad."

Guess this one Anonymouse

"I plan to have a stroke from the amount of MSG that's in this food."

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Eloise

Eloise wrote:

Dogma.

Is that Bourne Ultimatum?

Close enough, Bourne Identity

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eloise wrote:EDIT:I had

Eloise wrote:

EDIT:

I had better contribute one at least,hey?

"When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider... with a teacosy. Years later, I realised it was not a spider - it was my Uncle Harold."

One of the Oceans movies. Was it 12?

"What does God need with a starship?"

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

"What does God need with a starship?"

StarTrek V.

"That homicidal bitch killed my team. 

That homicidal bitch may be our only way out of here."

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

"That homicidal bitch killed my team. 

That homicidal bitch may be our only way out of here."

Resident Evil 

"Life is like sex, you want it done right you have to do it yourself" 

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Eloise wrote:Guess this one

Eloise wrote:

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice !

"You like Kipling, Miss Scarlett ?"

"Sure, I'll eat anything"

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

Someone else likes Milla,

"A case with four stones in it! Not one or two or three but four! Four stones! What the hell am I supposed to do with an empty case?"

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
More help for this one.I

More help for this one.

I figured that AIG would get it right away. 

"And there is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make.

Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't.

Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him? Now be relentless, that's it, I'm done."

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

Beyond Saving wrote:

Someone else likes Milla,

"A case with four stones in it! Not one or two or three but four! Four stones! What the hell am I supposed to do with an empty case?"

5th Element

Yeah, I like her so much I even sat through this one,

"Because I hate humans with every fiber of my being and I'll kill every single one of them... "

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

More help for this one.

"And there is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make.

Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him? Now be relentless, that's it, I'm done."

We're not supposed to google , so I could be spelling this wrong : Glengarry Glenn Ross ? If that was a comedy, then you Americans are sickos.

"You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you just fuck your uncle, all day long"

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse

Anonymouse wrote:

More help for this one.

We're not supposed to google , so I could be spelling this wrong : Glengarry Glenn Ross ? If that was a comedy, then you Americans are sickos.

"You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you just fuck your uncle, all day long"

No. it was Boiler Room.

I used to get harassed daily by inept telemarketers who sucked at selling so I'd tell them to watch this movie.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

"Because I hate humans with every fiber of my being and I'll kill every single one of them... "

Has to be Ultraviolet.

"You're a psychopath. 

No, no. Psychopaths kill for no reason. I kill for *money*. It's a *job*. That didn't come out right."

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
No one got this? COME

No one got this? COME ON!

"TAKE HIM TO DETROIT......NO NO NOT DETROIT"

From the same movie:

"You will cream in your jeans when you see Catholic High School Girls in trouble"

Ok. MAYBE this line from the same movie might give it away.

"You'll have a chance at killing 50 or 60 men............Ok(responder  saying he's in)"

I cant be the only one who knows about this movie.(not a line from the movie, yes I know you know that, just typing....nothing to see here)

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic wrote:No.

No. it was Boiler Room.

I used to get harassed daily by inept telemarketers who sucked at selling so I'd tell them to watch this movie.

Crap. I guess that means I'm out.

Have fun, guys. G'night.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
"My daddy says I french kiss

"My daddy says I french kiss the best" THEY ALWAYS EDIT THAT LINE OUT ON TV!

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
pauljohntheskeptic

Beyond Saving wrote:

Has to be Ultraviolet.

"You're a psychopath. 

No, no. Psychopaths kill for no reason. I kill for *money*. It's a *job*. That didn't come out right."

ARRGH!!!! LOVE this one! Grosse Pointe Blank.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

Commando

Since I don't have a clue about any of them out there.

More on this one.

"Where did you put my wife?  

She's dead, sir. They took her to the morgue. 

The morgue? She'll be furious!" 

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Beyond

Beyond Saving wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Commando

Since I don't have a clue about any of them out there.

More on this one.

"Where did you put my wife?  

She's dead, sir. They took her to the morgue. 

The morgue? She'll be furious!" 

I recognise this. Is it Death Becomes Her. ?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Anonymouse wrote:Eloise

Anonymouse wrote:

Eloise wrote:

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice !

"You like Kipling, Miss Scarlett ?"

"Sure, I'll eat anything"

I also like "We've come for your daughter Chuck"

And, "You want someone out of your house. I want someone out of your house"