Lets All Become Calvinists!

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lets All Become Calvinists!

Lets all become Calvinists! No, really. Think about it. We have predestination, so no matter what we do, we can't influence whether we go to heaven or hell! Want to eat babies? Go right ahead! God determined your eternal future even before you were born, so it doesn't matter. Feel like raping your neighbors wife? Your neighbors dog? Hell, feel like raping your neighbor? Just do it! Because nothing, not a single action you may take, will change the course of your eternal destination.

Don't bother evangelizing, because it is pointless. You cannot possibly change the preordained future, so don't waste breath that can better be spent slaughtering communities, twisting the necks off of kittens, and becoming governor of Alaska. It doesn't matter how evil you are by earthly standards. If god pronounced you fit for heaven at the break of creation, to heaven you will go! Ain't it grand?

There, I just punched my neighbor...for no reason! Will I go to heaven? Who knows! God doesn't bother telling us what his primordial decision on that was, but it doesn't matter. Now that I am a Calvinist, I will either get there or I won't. And absolutely nothing I do will ever change that! Woo Hoo!

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Save a tree, eat a vegetarian.

Sometimes " The Majority " only means that all the fools are on the same side.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Desdenova wrote:Let's all Become Calvinists!

Nope,let's not be joe rock head,instead let's all become rationalist.     

Signature ? How ?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
*chuckles while shaking his

*chuckles while shaking his head*

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
ROFLMAO

Desdenova wrote:

Lets all become Calvinists! No, really. Think about it. We have predestination, so no matter what we do, we can't influence whether we go to heaven or hell! Want to eat babies? Go right ahead! God determined your eternal future even before you were born, so it doesn't matter. Feel like raping your neighbors wife? Your neighbors dog? Hell, feel like raping your neighbor? Just do it! Because nothing, not a single action you may take, will change the course of your eternal destination.

Don't bother evangelizing, because it is pointless. You cannot possibly change the preordained future, so don't waste breath that can better be spent slaughtering communities, twisting the necks off of kittens, and becoming governor of Alaska. It doesn't matter how evil you are by earthly standards. If god pronounced you fit for heaven at the break of creation, to heaven you will go! Ain't it grand?

There, I just punched my neighbor...for no reason! Will I go to heaven? Who knows! God doesn't bother telling us what his primordial decision on that was, but it doesn't matter. Now that I am a Calvinist, I will either get there or I won't. And absolutely nothing I do will ever change that! Woo Hoo!

Yep, it sounds great to me. It proves that God predetermines a select group of people  to hang out on the clouds with him and selects a huge group to suffer for all eternity, irregardless of what they do, BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN BORN. God is not only sadistic, he is a pre-planning sadist. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

anyuta34 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
This is what the 5scammers

deleted