IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A THEIST TO BE HUMAN?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A THEIST TO BE HUMAN?

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A THEIST TO BE A HUMAN?

Absolutely not. Consistently theism is inhuman. Now of course, they can be part of a religion that claims that they are human in order to justify their conscious from their sins. But they are extremely inconsistent and are not human, they are aliens. 

Remember in the 2008 election, when American called the republicans on their humanity. The republicans got stuck. Many of them attacked people that asked about humanity, and then they either made is up, or stole it from the humans in the DNC. It was very amazing and funny how they did that.

Because consistently, theists have no ability to comprehend, think or be logical. They have no truth, and hate the truth. They want to run the government, so that it will both justify and allow for the rights of the wicked to do their wicked things.

Now look, a theist can be a human, but this is DESPITE being a theist, not because of it. This would mean that the theist is an inconsistent theist. ALL consistent theists are aliens, hate humans, and evil to the bone.

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well

Ed: Deleted thanks to its complete irrelevance. Sorry chaps.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:
Remember in the 2008 election, when American called the republicans on their humanity. The republicans got stuck

Remember about three weeks ago? How did that work out for you?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:
Remember in the 2008 election, when American called the republicans on their humanity. The republicans got stuck

ANSWER,

I takes time to answer. The problem is that you don't have patience. This is what you would expect to find since patience is a human virtue. Conservatives tend not to have any patience since they are empty no things. (And that is not an ad hominem attack because I includes "Respectfully" at the end of my post)

So relax, I have answered all of  them so far.  Have you given me a conservative epistemology yet? How could you if conservatives claim that there is such thing as absolute knowledge. I know, how about you redefine knowledge. That's good. Theists are good at that.

The human definition of knowledge and truth is thus:

A variable with error.

I like Skeptics. I don't really know what that has to do with this conversation. But I thought you should know that so stop your name calling. 

But the Theists that are attacking humanity. They have taken over the media, the Universities. In High School debate class, I was almost kicked out of school for debating immigration. It took a big Washington DC Lawyer to keep me in. This is not an isolated case.

Look, theism as a whole is attacking America. Theism and Conservatives are kissing cousins. If you disagree, tell me. That's why I opened this thread. I opened it, then it was deleted, I did not know it was here because my other personality opened it. Know I do, Now I can respond.

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Wow Beyond Saving, that

Wow Beyond Saving, that was an impressive impersonation.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 I took a stab at the

I took a stab at the impression.  How is this? 

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
ROFLMAO

Beyond Saving wrote:

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

ANSWER,

I takes time to answer. The problem is that you don't have patience. This is what you would expect to find since patience is a human virtue. Conservatives tend not to have any patience since they are empty no things. (And that is not an ad hominem attack because I includes "Respectfully" at the end of my post)

So relax, I have answered all of  them so far.  Have you given me a conservative epistemology yet? How could you if conservatives claim that there is such thing as absolute knowledge. I know, how about you redefine knowledge. That's good. Theists are good at that.

The human definition of knowledge and truth is thus:

A variable with error.

I like Skeptics. I don't really know what that has to do with this conversation. But I thought you should know that so stop your name calling. 

But the Theists that are attacking humanity. They have taken over the media, the Universities. In High School debate class, I was almost kicked out of school for debating immigration. It took a big Washington DC Lawyer to keep me in. This is not an isolated case.

Look, theism as a whole is attacking America. Theism and Conservatives are kissing cousins. If you disagree, tell me. That's why I opened this thread. I opened it, then it was deleted, I did not know it was here because my other personality opened it. Know I do, Now I can respond.

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

ROFLMAO, that is great Beyond. But it sound s so oddly familiar, almost as though I heard some theist pushing something almost similiar with a slight variation before. Can't remember where, I looked through the last TEN threads  that ended with Respectfully but those were so irrational that I didn't take the time to finish them. Perhaps my boredom with some of the threads was me confusing my emotions with logic ?

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Perhaps my boredom with some of the threads was me confusing my emotions with logic ?

That's impossible.  Since you are an atheist you come from the worldview of no-thing.  You don't have anything in you, which includes emotions or logic.

Respectfully,

Sapient

marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Slightly Respectful

Beyond Saving wrote:

(And that is not an ad hominem attack because I includes "Respectfully" at the end of my post)

Glorious!

anyuta34 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
On October 31st 4 after the

deleted

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Since Jean is back

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: IS IT

Beyond Saving wrote:

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A THEIST TO BE A HUMAN?

Absolutely not. Consistently theism is inhuman. Now of course, they can be part of a religion that claims that they are human in order to justify their conscious from their sins. But they are extremely inconsistent and are not human, they are aliens. 

Remember in the 2008 election, when American called the republicans on their humanity. The republicans got stuck. Many of them attacked people that asked about humanity, and then they either made is up, or stole it from the humans in the DNC. It was very amazing and funny how they did that.

Because consistently, theists have no ability to comprehend, think or be logical. They have no truth, and hate the truth. They want to run the government, so that it will both justify and allow for the rights of the wicked to do their wicked things.

Now look, a theist can be a human, but this is DESPITE being a theist, not because of it. This would mean that the theist is an inconsistent theist. ALL consistent theists are aliens, hate humans, and evil to the bone.

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving.

Humn, who could you be impersonating? This is a tough one.

Respectfully

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving & Brian37

Have you two decided to bury the hatchet; and Not in each others back?                      respectfully                          Jeffrick           ?] *why am I in a straightjacket*

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Hi,

Beyond saving that is pretty hilarious. You've been paying attention to some sound thinking and remember things such as the definiton of truth as so fourth. We're almost like family now.

Sapient, we should all get together at some conferrence thingy to meet eachother. What will happen when i meet all you guys? I think we would probably hug.

I respect you guys. But what i say is truth. It may be hard to hear but it's the consistent ugliness of your belief santa clause fairy tale myth religion of atheism. lol.,

But that's hilarious. We really should meet, i'll bring the food since most likely one of you (brian) will attempt to poison me. lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Hi,

Oh, and i missed you guys also. Don't deny it, you guys all missed me.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi,Beyond

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi,

Beyond saving that is pretty hilarious. You've been paying attention to some sound thinking and remember things such as the definiton of truth as so fourth. We're almost like family now.

Sapient, we should all get together at some conferrence thingy to meet eachother. What will happen when i meet all you guys? I think we would probably hug.

I respect you guys. But what i say is truth. It may be hard to hear but it's the consistent ugliness of your belief santa clause fairy tale myth religion of atheism. lol.,

But that's hilarious. We really should meet, i'll bring the food since most likely one of you (brian) will attempt to poison me. lol.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I think Sapient has as much interest in meeting you as Madonna would in marrying her stalker.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi

Hi Brian,

I'm not talking about Sapient, but you and all the other spiritual depraved pagans. We're family pretty much don't you think Brian.

But since Sapient owns this site, it would be up to him to arrange the little conference get together. And yeah, i know Sapieint wo uld not want to meet me, his skills in debate and logic are so poor, even i would feel sorry for him. But it would just be a high with all the people on this board.

Oh, and Brian, help me out here. The Sapient debate with Kirk and Ray, who is that red head girl with him? Is that your wife Sapient? Or what? Is she now a Chrisitan and is an embarrassment? Who is this crazy weirdo?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).