Jesus Freak tries to debate an Atheist Animation

BladeRazor
User is offlineOffline
Jesus Freak tries to debate an Atheist Animation

Check out this short auto-animation I created for You Tube. I wrote all of the dialogue based on actual conversations I have had with religious kooks. Brace yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79SCzo6mC6M

Keep Thy Religion to Thyself!

jimmy.williamson
Superfan
jimmy.williamson's picture
User is offlineOffline
Love it!I don't care.I don't

Love it!

I don't care.

I don't care.

I don't care.

That is such a typical answer.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Cute.  I've known too many

Cute.  I've known too many people like that for it to be funny though.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I love these little vids!

I love these little vids! There's one on tea partiers that funny as hell imo. I actually used this on my facebook cuz I got this chick on there that keeps posting "praise the lord" and "thank the lord for this and that". Hopefully she will delete me.

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
You offer your fellow human

You offer your fellow human a car to drive and they still want to ride a unicorn and then they get pissed when you tell them a car is useful while a unicorn is merely wishful thinking. And then they wonder why we get pissed.

Believers, we don't hate you, ok. But when you insist on your ancient mythology being a political tool and hold back scientific progress because of your stupid superstition, yea, we take it personally.

If any believer really believes that virgin births are real or that you will get a harem in the sky, please, stop using your computer right now, because computers are based on science, not superstition.

Thank you for this video. Ridicule is exactly what religion needs now more than ever. No banning of it, or outlawing it, just the proper ridicule it deserves like Ouija Boards and Big Foot.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't care. No, really, I

I don't care.

No, really, I liked it.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I actually had someone

I actually had someone throw that 9/11 argument at me a week ago on Facebook. "Twelve people missed work on 9/11, you can not argue that this was a miracle." 

Oh wow, that was so dumb that I could not answer it. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Only 12? If I recall

Only 12?

If I recall correctly; the news, as-it-happened, originally was counting tallies into the 50,000's, based on the number of people who should have been at work at that time and collateral damage.
Granted, that news station has also claimed that Columbia was travelling 10x the speed of light just before it broke up, and that Iraq was in Northern Europe, but I'm pretty sure that a LOT more than 3,000 people probably should have been trapped in those towers, and likely would have been if the timing had been just an hour later than it was.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.