I saw Jesus last night and pissed off a church group.

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
I saw Jesus last night and pissed off a church group.

We love Halloween in Austin, Texas. So much that we do not even wait until it is Halloween to dress up. I dressed as Elvis last night and went to downtown Austin, Texas and I stood on the street & was goofing on people, singing songs, & even made fun of a few other people's costumes, but not in a mean way. There was a gothic guy for example who looked like he was wearing a panty, so I quoted the classic comedy "Raising Arizona" when he walked by & said:

*Elvis Voice* - "Son, you got a panty on your head."

Anyhow, some church group comes by and some guy is dressed as Jesus and he is all bloodied and such and he is carrying a cross, and you have these guys dressed as demons and they are whipping Jesus right in front of me and I said "Damn son! Why don't you put that cross down and say "Fuck this shit!"

The got dressed as Satan awkardly gave me a thumbs up and the group conituned by now before the church elders could walk by and glare at me. I began to sing..."Don't Be Cruel". I then sorta followed them for a minute and sang some parts from "Herod's Song" from Jesus Christ Superstar. Then I told them I was the real King now and how you'd never see anyone trying that with me and I yelled "Nobody fucks with the King!" - Bruce Campbell as Elvis in Bubba Ho-Tep.

....Pretty messed up since Elvis was a Christian. I'm sure the real Elvis was turning his grave and would have knocked me out if he were there. lol. I do wish I could have come up with something more funny then what I said and did, but I pissed off Christians and that is all that matters and I look forward to hopefully pissing off more tomorrow night. (The way I see it is these people are coming to a public area telling folks how to live their lives and that they are going to burn and are pretty much trying to cock-block people's fun, so a little heckling isn't going to hurt them. Of course, I would never touch any of them or waste too much time bothering them. I doubt the same can be said about some of them.)

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
Sorry for the bad grammar

Sorry for the bad grammar and misspells by the way. I usually type fast and then I spell-check, but I forgot this time and cannot edit my post. lol.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Don't worry about the

Don't worry about the errors dude. We certainly don't. Heck but you did way better that some of the insane theists who come here.

Past that, you always get points for pissing them off. You get an extra point for getting the satan guy to do the thumbs up thing.

That reminds me of one of my greatest hits. About twenty years ago, I went out for Halloween as Jesus. Standard white robe, Shepherd's crook and a cheesy wreath made of bent twigs that I ripped all the decorations out of for the crown of thorns. OK, that got me a few free drinks but nothing special.

The real deal came two months later when a local radio station had a “best Santa costume” contest. So out came the costume again. Here I am in a public park in the middle of town, two days before X-mas dressed as Jesus. As luck had it, there were nine prizes and eight Santas. So I got a free dinner for two at a local comedy club for the deal.

Also, good deal that this was five years before Southpark started.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=