Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
i think kim is hottest

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Drinking again Captain? 

Drinking again Captain?

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline

Smiling

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
u like that? think it

u like that? think it funny?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
OK Pineapple, Brian granted

OK Pineapple, Brian granted you Private Messages.  Hit me up and I will make you my slave.

Heck, I might even allow you to do the sailor moon thing.  You will have to earn it though.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
wat i gotta do?   

wat i gotta do?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
look how flexable  

look how flexable

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
check out these steamers  

check out these steamers

[URL=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/kimberly-wyatt/links/4023479][IMG]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4000000/Kim-kimberly-wyatt-4023479-334-500.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/kimberly-wyatt/links/4023495][IMG]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4000000/Kim-kimberly-wyatt-4023495-334-500.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 She's hot but I like

She's hot but I like Nicole more, maybe it's the voice though.

What are you drinking Pineapple?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
grey goose and orange

grey goose and orange juice

and nicole look like man all focus on her not kim or jessica or melody

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 I think we can objectively

I think we can objectively say that Nicole is the most thin, I think that might be it for me.

Blake
atheistScience Freak
User is offlineOffline
I have no idea who these

I have no idea who these people are.

The third in the line has an alright face, but that may only be because the others look extremely creepy to me (maybe it's the expressions or the makeup?).  The skeletal-ness of the third one is plenty creepy on its own, though.  Not so much 'who is the hottest', as 'who is the least creepy'- and it's still pretty close.

It's hard to understand the discrepancy between these popular people and just looking, well... 'normal'.  I don't imagine most males like that; no doubt some feedback loop in the industry that manages to ignore the 'out of the loop' public opinion to frightening result.

I find pop celebrities almost unanimously terrifying.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Blake wrote:I have no idea

Blake wrote:

I have no idea who these people are.

The third in the line has an alright face, but that may only be because the others look extremely creepy to me (maybe it's the expressions or the makeup?).  The skeletal-ness of the third one is plenty creepy on its own, though.  Not so much 'who is the hottest', as 'who is the least creepy'- and it's still pretty close.

It's hard to understand the discrepancy between these popular people and just looking, well... 'normal'.  I don't imagine most males like that; no doubt some feedback loop in the industry that manages to ignore the 'out of the loop' public opinion to frightening result.

I find pop celebrities almost unanimously terrifying.

I had to check inspect the image elements.  The picture is called pussycatdolls so I Googled them.  Some sort of band.

I agree with you though, these are not particularly attractive people, they look surprisingly normal, well, besides the caked on makeup and skimpy clothing choices.  Maybe they sing well?

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Nevermind, it doesn't seem

mellestad wrote:
Maybe they sing well?

Guess not.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:u like

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

u like that? think it funny?

Actually, it's somewhat disturbing. Why are you drinking by yourself?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
isn;t it what cool kids do?

isn;t it what cool kids do? i drink alone because i have no friends

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:isn;t it

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Hmmmm... hmmm.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
u got a fucking

u got a fucking problem? 

anything else you want to know

whatever i go to bed now is that good with you or you going to judge me for it/ i dont need your fucking approval

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:u got a

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

u got a fucking problem? 

I didn't until this post. The term "nasty drunk" comes to mind...

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Woof woof to one and all

Woof woof to one and all above. You guy's wouldn't know hot if it were a theist fallacy staring you in the face.

Two words.

1. Angelina

2. Jolie

(Note to self: Those girls were pretty too,)

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:isn;t it

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

It's better having no friends.  If you had friends then you'd have to share your booze with them.  

Blake
atheistScience Freak
User is offlineOffline
You people have medieval

You people have medieval beauty standards.

Intelligence + social conscience = hot.

Period.

Show me a girl who can match me in debate, and that's sexy-- I don't care if she is twenty pounds "over weight", balding, with braces, 20/1000 vision and ears that stick out far enough to warrant caution signs.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Oh Blake, you're so

Oh Blake, you're so evolved!

Besides, I've seen you interact with a girl that can match you in debate, and it wasn't very sexy at all.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Like with music, movies,

Like with music, movies, booze, and (*cough*) foods,  everyone has their own fucked up idea of what they consider to be 'best'. Often, it tends to be socially fashionable.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Guys I'm sorry, I shouldn't

Guys I'm sorry, I shouldn't go online when drunk. I don't know why I posted pics of half naked women,  or why I snapped at the end.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Guys I'm

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Guys I'm sorry, I shouldn't go online when drunk. I don't know why I posted pics of half naked women,  or why I snapped at the end.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Funny Pineapply, we were

Funny Pineapple, we were thinking that you should ONLY come on when drunk.  We don't mind at all, especially when it's so easy to tell.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Funny

Sapient wrote:

Funny Pineapple, we were thinking that you should ONLY come on when drunk.  We don't mind at all, especially when it's so easy to tell.

One of my goals earlier this week: see if I can convince Allison to imbibe a little more, and enjoy what happens next.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Guys I'm

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Maybe you can hook up a breathalyzer to your keyboard?

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm partly with Blake

on this one but cuteness of appearance is a serious asset. And sensuality. I did date a girl with social conscience a few years ago. I took her to an expensive restaurant and when she saw the prices of the entrees she started to cry. When I asked why she talked about the world's starving. Given the paucity of the fare - design was everything - I was convinced we were adding to the world's foodstocks eating there. But she wept the entire dinner through. Extreme social conscience in a partner can be hard work.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Well AE, even that can be

Well AE, even that can be not quite right. I used to date a mad hot chick who was working on a masters in English lit. That and she liked to drink really heavily.  And she was a huge Star Trek fan. One would think that ought to have been the perfect package. In the end, I had to dump her because she was also way immature. I have no idea how the fuck a 35 year old woman can act the way that she ended up acting.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
 This alcoholic atheists...

This alcoholic atheists... stupid idiots ...

drink ...

Blake
atheistScience Freak
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Besides,

This comment has been moved here.

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Drunk Capt. Rules.... This

Drunk Capt. Rules....

This board needs to lighten up a little every now & then...

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
yeah but it not to late for

yeah but it not to late for halowen babe so grab a drink

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
suggestion

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
u want cat fight?????   

u want cat fight?????

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
have some more

have some more kim

look at the leash i wonder if she bark woof!

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
enough of kim how about

enough of kim how about katy

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Pineapple, you go both

Pineapple, you go both ways or you only like girls?