Study by JEWISH group finds that Christianity and Judiasm will be GONE from England in 100 years!!

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
Study by JEWISH group finds that Christianity and Judiasm will be GONE from England in 100 years!!

I heard this on the radio earlier this year but unfortunately I can't find any link to it.  It's not some fake story since they mentioned the name of the conservative Jewish group that conducted the study.  I think it maybe "Scion" or something but I could be wrong.

But they said that a study conducted in the UK showed that Christianity and Judiasm would be gone in 100 years and Islam would only be somewhat up but not the nightmare scenario that many have envisioned. The only other religion they mentioned was Buddhism and they said that would be slightly up.

I think this makes pretty good sense although I don't they'll be totally gone but maybe 90% of the UK won't have any connection to it. After all they are Celtic and Gaelic and they've got their own religion and gods so they sure as hell don't need an Arab religion! England isn't Arabia!!

You guys know that not EVERYTHING you hear on the radio or see on the news has an internet article for it. Most stories have links that can be found but not all.

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Sounds overly optimistic

Sounds overly optimistic to me. Unless of course they are conquered by muslims in which case it will be 90% muslim and that would be worse.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:will be GONE

st Well,I disagree,I'm sure that Charles Darwin would not have expected that religion would not have such a impact on society in the 21st. century.I think that a thousand years from now men and woman will still be talking about a god.Like Einstein said" never forget about stupidity."

Signature ? How ?

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Sounds

Beyond Saving wrote:

Sounds overly optimistic to me. Unless of course they are conquered by muslims in which case it will be 90% muslim and that would be worse.

It is true that most all religion is decreasing except Islam but it's not the doomsday scenario that some say it is.  I know there is that one historian or whoever who said Europe will be an Islamic state in 100 years. Maybe parts of it will be but I bet anything that parts of Europe will retain their European flavor.

Islam does NOT have the power to take entire European countries by force. If they try that they'll get destroyed and there will be a tremendous backlash against Islam.

Europeans can be very vicious when pushed. They really are the most vicious people on earth WHEN they are really provoked. Just look at history. 

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:I

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

I heard this on the radio earlier this year but unfortunately I can't find any link to it.  It's not some fake story since they mentioned the name of the conservative Jewish group that conducted the study.  I think it maybe "Scion" or something but I could be wrong.

But they said that a study conducted in the UK showed that Christianity and Judiasm would be gone in 100 years and Islam would only be somewhat up but not the nightmare scenario that many have envisioned. The only other religion they mentioned was Buddhism and they said that would be slightly up.

I think this makes pretty good sense although I don't they'll be totally gone but maybe 90% of the UK won't have any connection to it. After all they are Celtic and Gaelic and they've got their own religion and gods so they sure as hell don't need an Arab religion! England isn't Arabia!!

You guys know that not EVERYTHING you hear on the radio or see on the news has an internet article for it. Most stories have links that can be found but not all.

Personally, I think that Christianity and Judaism might die out and Islam stop due to general cultural tendencies. I have read something about lifetimes of cultures, and there's always alternating three of them. I think, empirical, rational and irrational, or something like that. I don't say that precisely, but you get the idea. The era of philosophers with a lot of ideas made up without technology to prove it, that could be rational civilization. Then there is of course the Christian era, (irrational) which is pretty much about to end.

I think the new civilization will be based on practical experience. It will be not only about real solutions and science, but also about the experiences of paranormal and metaphysical, that will be made more tangible than ever. That will in some sense undermine religions, which thrive on ambiguous interpretations of religious text. In a certain sense, occultism will flourish but hopefully New Age movement will also diminish. They too rely upon vagueness and feel-goodism of not knowing exactly what they do.

I can personally see that in my village how the new generation of Christians is different. Of course, most of them are dumb and uneducated, desperately unable of abstract thought. But they're not all obedient and none are aggressive or fire and brimstone raining. I think they enjoy an ocassional counter-faith argument from me, certain other philosophies that I introduce to them, and generally a totally different approach from me. Otherwise they wouldn't invite me all the time, right? Smiling I think even they must be subconsciously bored of the routine and aware how little knowledge can Bible tell them.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Luminon, I was just wondering why you would put your pic on a public forum that's all. Of course there's nothing wrong with that.

Can you please give me your opinion here?

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/21203

All right, and I add that I have put my picture on public forum because
- that is my photo I'm the least ashamed of
- I sometimes like things getting more personal.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

ToonArmy
User is offlineOffline
Sounds feasible to me. The

Sounds feasible to me. The more and more secular the UK becomes (in particular in schools) the more and more people aren't going to be raised to believe a certain religion.

Obviously religious people would argue this is in fact a travesty, not hearing the "good news" or whatever; but I'm sure in reality that when people are exposed to such things with an open mind, rather than indoctrinated as infants, that they generally won't accept it.

I think a big step is ensuring Evolution is recognised as scientific fact. Even though it's the Theory of Evolution, the word theory here has confusing connotations (i.e. implies that it isn't proven). Now theoretical Physics is bordering on proven theories of models of the universe that exist of their own accord, one would imagine that religions will answer fewer questions in the near future, thus losing some of their appeal.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:Personally, I

Luminon wrote:

Personally, I think that Christianity and Judaism might die out and Islam stop due to general cultural tendencies. I have read something about lifetimes of cultures, and there's always alternating three of them. I think, empirical, rational and irrational, or something like that. I don't say that precisely, but you get the idea. The era of philosophers with a lot of ideas made up without technology to prove it, that could be rational civilization. Then there is of course the Christian era, (irrational) which is pretty much about to end.

I can personally see that in my village how the new generation of Christians is different.

Your village?? Are you living in an ancient hamlet or something? It's just that in America we don't call places villages anymore unless maybe you're in a tiny place in Maine or something.

You make good observations on Christianity.  To say the bible is irrational is an understatement. It is such garbled convoluted nonsense that I'm AMAZED anyone other than the mentally ill can actually take it seriously. 

You must remember that it's really only been for less than 100 years that Christianity no longer has the element of force behind it.  If you go back around 100 years and before there was tremendous peer pressure to be Christian and if you weren't often times your peers treated you like garbage! Now we are free of that and people are leaving the CULT of Christianity EN MASSE!! 

You have FAR FEWER people who take Christianity seriously than ever before. Even clergy have expressed more doubt than they ever have before!  Check the following sites out to see why Christianity is crashing like a rock and why the survey showed Christianity will be gone from the U.K. in 100 years:

http://www.evilbible.com/

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:  

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Europeans can be very vicious when pushed. They really are the most vicious people on earth WHEN they are really provoked. Just look at history. 

Yes, Europeans can be vicious at the State level but,  except for the Huns, when was the last time in history that Europeans united against a foreign invader ?  Most of their killing could be classed as fratricide since historically, Europeans have always competed with each other.  Until recent decades "unity" would not be an accurate description of politics in that region.

Politically speaking most European nations are now "paying for their sins" for their imperialistic colony building.  The slightest move toward even the peaceful expulsion of any undesirable groups would instantly be denounced as xenophobia, islamophobia, racism, etc and would fall flat on its face.  

Any will to implement the expulsion of Muslims must exist only within tiny right wing fringe groups and even to be right wing in the current political climate is itself considered a shameful thing.   The biggest tool in favor of the eventual ascension of Islam in Europe is the collective sense of guilt that permeates Europe.   Military might doesn't even figure in the equation.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Yes, Europeans can be vicious at the State level but,  except for the Huns, when was the last time in history that Europeans united against a foreign invader ?  Most of their killing could be classed as fratricide since historically, Europeans have always competed with each other.  Until recent decades "unity" would not be an accurate description of politics in that region.

Politically speaking most European nations are now "paying for their sins" for their imperialistic colony building.  The slightest move toward even the peaceful expulsion of any undesirable groups would instantly be denounced as xenophobia, islamophobia, racism, etc and would fall flat on its face.  

Any will to implement the expulsion of Muslims must exist only within tiny right wing fringe groups and even to be right wing in the current political climate is itself considered a shameful thing.   The biggest tool in favor of the eventual ascension of Islam in Europe is the collective sense of guilt that permeates Europe.   Military might doesn't even figure in the equation.

But look at how the Bosnians were victims of genocide just because they were Muslim.  Many thousands were killed before the U.S. finally intervened.  So it CAN happen and if things get much worse in Europe you can look for it to happen again.

There aren't white Europeans who are converting to Islam (or very few) so they are still maintaining their secular ways and they will still fight for their values.  It's not like they'll all just give up and let their countries become Saudi Arabia!

In light of Sharron Angle's crazy comments that 2 cities in America had Sharia law the mayor of Dearborn, Michigan spoke out.  That town is 30% Arab but not all of them are Muslims.  He said NO ONE is asking for it there.  In fact only 3 countries in the middle east have Sharia law according to him.  That seems a little low but he would know better than us.

P.S. If you lay off the Prozac then maybe you won't have the death wish!

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:  

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

The enemy is the pill, women in the workforce and other factors that cause low birth rates. You'll have large elderly population that need their pensions and health care paid for by the state. The option will be to invite in many Islamic families to pay the bills.

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Terrorism by militants plays a role as far being a diversion. Causing the NATO nations to waist a lot of money on military expenditure. Also, terrorizing the populations to accept Islam.

The biggest factor is subjugation of women. Societies that don't subjugate will likely become extinct due to the low birth rates.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:Your

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Your village?? Are you living in an ancient hamlet or something? It's just that in America we don't call places villages anymore unless maybe you're in a tiny place in Maine or something.

Well, municipality then, if you want. It has about 1500 inhabitants, but it's stretched wide and far along the road. It contains a lot of fields, brooks, forests and some cows or goats. I don't know when it was founded, but the first church and brewery was there around 1645 CE. Churches remained, the brewery not Sad The city under which it administratively belongs has first written record from 1444 CE. Is that ancient enough? Smiling

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
You make good observations on Christianity.  To say the bible is irrational is an understatement. It is such garbled convoluted nonsense that I'm AMAZED anyone other than the mentally ill can actually take it seriously.
That is easy to understand, they don't actually use intellect, they use emotions. That's a whole different side of a brain. With emotions everything gives sense, because their sense is subjective, emotion is intrinsically meaningful and rewarding, regardless of objective reality. When Christians read Bible, they don't think about the text, they replay emotions imprinted in their brain and related to the biblical stories and concepts. I think analysis of brain activity would confirm that. Critical thinker and Christian would use different parts of brain when reading the same passages in Bible.
I used a similar principle when I taught my brain to drug itself by certain special musical genres and sound properties. Yeah, for me the music I like is a drug.... or religion if you want. It has perhaps some unpleasant side-effect of mild hearing damage, but everything has it's price.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
You must remember that it's really only been for less than 100 years that Christianity no longer has the element of force behind it.  If you go back around 100 years and before there was tremendous peer pressure to be Christian and if you weren't often times your peers treated you like garbage! Now we are free of that and people are leaving the CULT of Christianity EN MASSE!! 

You have FAR FEWER people who take Christianity seriously than ever before. Even clergy have expressed more doubt than they ever have before!  Check the following sites out to see why Christianity is crashing like a rock and why the survey showed Christianity will be gone from the U.K. in 100 years:

http://www.evilbible.com/

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

Today I was on local religious meeting. There was a preacher from across the country. I was curious if there will be any crazy talk from him to write down. But actually, I found out he is right. Almost everything he said, I know as an esotericist and can agree with that. He was talking many facts, a lot about life style, psychosomatics, work on yourself and the world. For example, he spoke against the popular mistake, that "accepting Christ to your heart" makes you saved and there's nothing more to achieve.
As an esotericist, I know that what Christians call getting "born again" is an important milestone, an initiation in development of the personality and it will NOT happen by joining a cult or having emotions, it's a process of gaining and demonstrating certain degree of self-control. Christianity stole this concept and makes people "born again" en masse, while they really are not. There's just a few millions of such people in the world today. So even if people become Christians, they don't become any better. So I gladly welcome that this old man came over here and explained them how far they're from perfection and how to do something useful, instead of just waiting for the judgement day. You know, the old generation is happy that they can gather together without Communists persecuting them, and the new generation mostly follows the parents.

Really, that man for the first time I saw ellegantly circumvented the biblical demonization of mankind. He emphasized, how people should BECOME like Jesus, not saviors, but otherwise perfect in his image, you know, love, brotherhood, understanding, courage, study... As Jesus said, people shall do greater wonders than he did. I imagine that a fundie would preach of fire and brimstone, how we were kicked out of Eden and how the Satan is guilty of the crime of wanting to become like God, so people shouldn't even think of becoming godlike.
But no, that all-Christian preacher spoke about man's inherent divine potential and how we are supposed to manifest it in the world best personal qualities, and how he helped to made a completely industrially destroyed region a nicely forested land, that might one day become recreational area. That is all esoterically and objectively very correct and all backed up by evangelia of apostles. Thanks to my studies I was able to understand him completely. And I say, this is Christianity as apostles intended it, good for the world.
I'm not sure if local Christians understood half of what the preacher said, but there was no opposition, he is apparently a prestigious person. I also praised him a lot to my Christian fellows.

But don't get me wrong, I don't think that religion will completely disappear any soon, it has a social function. You know, many people can't think for themselves, they need to follow a leader and have emotionally and spiritually oriented cults. But this emotional manipulation must be humanistically motivated, based on the field of Positive psychology with good storytelling. 

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Luminon, the problem with

Luminon, the problem with trying to emulate the Jesus of the bible is that he NEVER existed!  It's clear with the total lack of historical, contemporary, and eyewitness accounts.

Writers who lived at the time the bible ALLEGES Jesus did such as Apollonius Persius, Columella Phlegon, Appian Petronius, and Paterculus Valerius Maximus never even mention a Jesus existing and don't even mention the existence of any of the apostles either!!

Christians have just chosen to ignore this for centuries since they have no explanation for it other than to admit their religion is a myth which we all know!! Not to mention the over 100,000 fake artifcats found in the middle east in vain attempts to try and show the existence of a being that never did exist. In addition to that was a pathetic attempt by Christian archaeologists earlier this year to fake the discovery of Noah's Ark by planting some wooden beams!

Even if there was some type of Jesus it was just a regular human being that people looked to as a role model and wrote mythical stories of.  Just like how Zeus and Hercules were based on real people.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Luminon, the problem with trying to emulate the Jesus of the bible is that he NEVER existed!  It's clear with the total lack of historical, contemporary, and eyewitness accounts.

How thorough was the search for Jesus? My sources claim he reputedly lived and died 24 years earlier than the history says. Couldn't anyone possibly destroy the records? What if Jesus was so unlike the description in Bible, that he was only recorded in heretical writings of mystical jewish sects? As you know, heretical writings don't get copied by the ruling regime, which exposes them to tooth of time and it's almost as effective as outright burning them.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Writers who lived at the time the bible ALLEGES Jesus did such as Apollonius Persius, Columella Phlegon, Appian Petronius, and Paterculus Valerius Maximus never even mention a Jesus existing and don't even mention the existence of any of the apostles either!!

Christians have just chosen to ignore this for centuries since they have no explanation for it other than to admit their religion is a myth which we all know!! Not to mention the over 100,000 fake artifcats found in the middle east in vain attempts to try and show the existence of a being that never did exist. In addition to that was a pathetic attempt by Christian archaeologists earlier this year to fake the discovery of Noah's Ark by planting some wooden beams!

Even if there was some type of Jesus it was just a regular human being that people looked to as a role model and wrote mythical stories of.  Just like how Zeus and Hercules were based on real people.

Well.. I am an esotericist. I have no idea why there is no historical proof of Jesus, my sources are not quite historical.
But that is not important. What is important, is the censorship of Bible which replaced the teaching of reincarnation with an equivalent of Tartaros and Elysium. Since that moment Christianity stopped giving sense and being useful, it became a tool for scaring people with fire and brimstone. Even more important is the fact, that all the Masters of wisdom work for practical goals, like bringing new methods and trends into politics, ecology, economy, society and so on. I read Benjamin Creme because I study public administration and Creme's publications and esotericism in general inspire me. Lack of evidence for historical Jesus doesn't concern me, I'm more moved by less or more contemporary worldwide appearances of Christ-like person. Once the necessary work will be started, I mean, the world will start moving away from self-destruction towards sustainable society, then any disguised Christs or saints or whoever will be able to reveal their identity if there are any. The greatest questions of mankind will be not only answered, but also proven to scientists. Until then, you know what to do, there's a world to save out there.

I don't know how about Zeus, but Hercules is considered real by my sources. I mean, he wasn't a strong dude as legends say, he was a spiritual teacher (8000 years ago, if I remember) and the legend about him is a symbolic story of personal development. I mean, the 12 trials of Heracles are the symbolic lessons of life. Some esoteric book by Alice Bailey can explain these, but her books are for years, I haven't yet read this one.

Yes, and I heard that local Turkish people have a business going on mount Ararat, they reputedly build arks there to attract archeologists, which brings new life to local economy Smiling