I/v been naughty

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I/v been naughty

i foud my brother supply of booze he left here and drank some. maybe to much

im a bad girl and a firm spanking is in order.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
did you guys notice that

did you guys notice that katy pErry takes of her pants in new video?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't usually watch Kate

I don't usually watch Kate Perry videos.  May I have your virginity?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
u the guy in video or katy

u the guy in video or katy perry? i could go with either

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
since u like to post song i

since u like to post song i think youre just like a pill

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:u the

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

u the guy in video or katy perry? i could go with either

I look most like Kevin Smith (silent Bob).

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
 Allison, when you read

Allison, when you read this, please do what happened in the last video and think about me. When you are done, post some pics of who you saw in your mind. I will let you know how close you came.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Captain

When you wake up get stuck into the tomato juice. You'll be better in no time.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

No one wants to know what I did when I caught this video on tv. I think the title of this video is apt. Now if you'll excuse me I have to wipe the Elmer's glue off my keyboard.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

actually, I've said worse here at RRS while drunk. Hint: Nirvana song

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Guys, I'm sorry, I can't

Guys, I'm sorry, I can't believe I actually came on here when I was drunk.

I woke up yesterday and found this on the board, and a whole bunch of Katy Perry and Pussycat Doll videos in my history among other things.

This is one of the reasons I don't usually drink.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Guys,

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I woke up yesterday and found this on the board, and a whole bunch of Katy Perry and Pussycat Doll videos in my history among other things.

If you often black out when drinking, I recommend you swear off the sauce permanently.  It's an indication you may have one of the genetic sequences associated with alcoholism.  See - Why Some Like it Hot by Gary Paul Nabham for some info on genetics and alcoholism.

Unfortunately, I never black out, I always remember every second of the embarrassing humiliating experience and exactly how and why I woke up with the coyote ugly guy beside me.  Which is enough to ensure I never get drunk anymore.  I have been so drunk I had alcohol poisoning for three days and I still remember every second of exactly how I got into that condition and what I did afterward and it was 40 freaking years ago.  I don't need to add any more of those kinds of memories -- I have enough already.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote: If you often

cj wrote:

If you often black out when drinking, I recommend you swear off the sauce permanently.  It's an indication you may have one of the genetic sequences associated with alcoholism.  See - Why Some Like it Hot by Gary Paul Nabham for some info on genetics and alcoholism.

Unfortunately, I never black out, I always remember every second of the embarrassing humiliating experience and exactly how and why I woke up with the coyote ugly guy beside me.  Which is enough to ensure I never get drunk anymore.  I have been so drunk I had alcohol poisoning for three days and I still remember every second of exactly how I got into that condition and what I did afterward and it was 40 freaking years ago.  I don't need to add any more of those kinds of memories -- I have enough already.

I don't drink and don't buy booze, but my brother left some alcohol here and I drank some.  I think it was the first time I had a drink.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj

cj wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

You sound like a realy good time had by meny;  we're about the same age,  I'm due in Vancouver B.C. in mid-January,  do you ever travel near Toronto? Lets trade drinking stories [no drugs] and see what we can get into; you know something that we will really be ashamed of  for the next decade or so?

We aren't getting any younger you know.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt...........

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

cj wrote:

I don't drink and don't buy booze, but my brother left some alcohol here and I drank some.  I think it was the first time I had a drink.

So  you need some training and practice. I have a bar in my basement/rec-room,  I can help you. How often do you get down to Mississauga?

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just remember, a drunk mind

Just remember, a drunk mind says what the sober mind thinks

What that says about captain I'm not sure, katty perry and the pussycat dolls, one might think there is a ring on the right thumb

That said im in the keeps his senses group while drunk.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
 Jeffrick wrote:  

Jeffrick wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
I don't drink and don't buy booze, but my brother left some alcohol here and I drank some. I think it was the first time I had a drink.

So you need some training and practice. I have a bar in my basement/rec-room, I can help you. How often do you get down to Mississauga?

Hands off Jeffrick. I claim her. After I get first dibs, then you can train her but not before.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
No apology necessary, Cap'n.

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

You're among friends and we understand.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol

Jeffrick wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
I don't drink and don't buy booze, but my brother left some alcohol here and I drank some. I think it was the first time I had a drink.

So you need some training and practice. I have a bar in my basement/rec-room, I can help you. How often do you get down to Mississauga?

Hands off Jeffrick. I claim her. After I get first dibs, then you can train her but not before.

Are we discussing our first VIGIN sacrifice on the good ole' RRS?     I'm all for it, but I'm just trying to clarify. How close are you to Mississauga or Thunder Bay?

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:cj

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

cj wrote:

You are warned then.  You might want to look at the book just for future reference.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:Just remember, a

Tapey wrote:

What that says about captain I'm not sure, katty perry and the pussycat dolls, one might think there is a ring on the right thumb

That said im in the keeps his senses group while drunk.

Disgusting, ain't it?  Do I really need to remember the night..... never mind.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

You sound like a realy good time had by meny;  we're about the same age,  I'm due in Vancouver B.C. in mid-January,  do you ever travel near Toronto? Lets trade drinking stories [no drugs] and see what we can get into; you know something that we will really be ashamed of  for the next decade or so?

We aren't getting any younger you know. 

Mid January is a lousy time to travel, ain't it?  I'm not doing any traveling for awhile.  Though I have wanted to visit Vancouver for years now and haven't made it up there. 

I wouldn't mind being ashamed for a decade, but I know it would be another 4 decades.  Can you imagine?  100 years old and sitting sucking on your dentures -- do you remember when?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Answers in

Jeffrick wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Are we discussing our first VIGIN sacrifice on the good ole' RRS?     I'm all for it, but I'm just trying to clarify. How close are you to Mississauga or Thunder Bay?

A couple of hours by train.

Of course, if Allison turns out to be a land whale, then I will cede my claim.  Otherwise, I would not have a problem if it gets her hot to do it on the grave  of a priest.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:Just remember, a

Tapey wrote:

In that it pursues the more primitive drives of the human mind with the higher faculties still somewhat intact, yes

Few people are truly asexual...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Tapey

Kapkao wrote:

Tapey wrote:

In that it pursues the more primitive drives of the human mind with the higher faculties still somewhat intact, yes

Few people are truly asexual...