Glen Beck guest Rabbi "Atheists are parasites"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Glen Beck guest Rabbi "Atheists are parasites"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51-EJObUt-o

But he doesn't mind having a beer with us. Cool.

Hey bagel blubber, your buddy Beck is merely using you as the limo driver. Once you get to the velvet ropes of the sky  club, unless you kiss the ass of Jesus, you get thrown in hell with us atheists.

Why don't you work on fixing your breaks so your car can stop on that dime and pick it up.

And to Beck, why don't you have this guy on with your atheist buddy Penn and have this dork say that to Penn's face?

I hate to tell this dip shit that ALL humans are "parasites". We live off the planet and are killing it. Instead of working on saving it, Jews like you and Christians like Beck are more concerned with their team winning a global game of capture the flag.

RA RA REE SHOOT EM IN THE HEAD

RA RA RASS MY GOD WILL KICK YOUR ASS!

Before you go criticizing atheists why don't you work on your own war infested region. When you can get Jews and Muslims to stop killing each other, then maybe I'll listen to you.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I find it interesting when a

I find it interesting when a whore calls others parasites.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Atheists: "Nobody cares

Atheists: "Nobody cares about Glenn Beck"

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Atheists: "Nobody cares about Glenn Beck"

Edit:  And if I tell myself that enough, my blood pressure sloooowly creeps back down.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Glen beck makes me want to

Glen beck makes me want to go to the courthouse and change my name

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
At least the Rabbi

is being honest about his divisive and judgmental faith. If more godly people were like him I think we'd find all those fence sitters might join us the dark side.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck