It's the Mickipedia show

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
It's the Mickipedia show

This young girl tells us what atheism is.                                                                                                                                                        

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cute kid... She is much

Cute kid... She is much less homicide worhty in her 2nd Video

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Homicide worthy???Like 2

Homicide worthy???

Like 2 minutes of Yoko Ono moaning and grunting into a microphone kind of homicide worthy???

Seriously... glass houses, dude. lol

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:Homicide

darth_josh wrote:

Homicide worthy???

Like 2 minutes of Yoko Ono moaning and grunting into a microphone kind of homicide worthy???

Bwahahaha... OK... Point taken... but we only showed that Yoko Video *because* it was sensationally awful Smiling

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't get that "less

I don't get that "less homicide worthy" comment. I know it was intended as sarcasm, but huh?

In any case, I enjoyed the videos. It is nice to see more and more people speaking out.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote:darth_josh

Rich Woods wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

Homicide worthy???

Bwahahaha... OK... Point taken... but we only showed that Yoko Video *because* it was sensationally awful Smiling

I consider Yoko as suicide worthy rather than homicide worthy - that's why I didn't listen/watch.

Talentless people are impervious to violence. Yoko's already proven that.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin