Hello People

Yiggoto
User is offlineOffline
Hello People

I have just registered here. It looks like there may not be that much activity. Please prove me wrong. I would so love to be an atheist activist.

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello.  Welcome.You don't

Hello.  Welcome.

You don't say were you are, so you may not know in the US we are having a 3 day weekend, wrapping up summer.  So, yeah, a lot of lucky stiffs are off having fun and so posting is a little slow.

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Mr. Yiggoto..The

Welcome Mr. Yiggoto..

The forum is not as active as it once was... much of this I assume is due to Facebook, etc... But there are some extraordinary people whop do post here... scientists, historians, and others who are simply a lot brighter than the average bear... Even those who I occasionally disagree, or even battle with are much more often than not lucid, educated, and smart....

The thing I love most about this messageboard is that it's really humbling... There have been topics I thought for sure I was well versed on, only to discover other perspectives that i had never considered...

Look around, chime in and see how it goes... also keep in mind that its Labor day weekend in the U.S., so traffic should be slow until after people sober up...

regardless... welcome sir...

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard. 

Welcome aboard. 

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hi and welcome. Stick

Hi and welcome. Stick around. Sometimes it's slow but then there's threads that get a lot of debate going.

If all the Christians who have called other Christians " not really a Christian " were to vanish, there'd be no Christians left.

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Welcome.  Feel free to

Welcome.  Feel free to start posts yourself!

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

Now, get activated.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 This guy turned out to be

This guy turned out to be a loser, like all of us expected.  What a dud.

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's better to have 50

It's better to have 50 people who contribute and exchange rational ideas than 500 whose last original thought died of lonliness...