Doctor horribles sing along blog

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Doctor horribles sing along blog

As im sure none of you know i'm a huge fan of musicals, Les Miserables, Sweeny todd (just not that god aweful movie they made of it), anything goes the whole 9 yards. Unfortunatly I live on the opisite side of the world to anything I would call a world class production and this is why I love the internet, it brings things like Doctor horribles sing along blog right to my screen.

For those of you who don't know anything about Docotr horribles sing along blog, its a web musical. A musical produced for the internet. And it doesn't have some crappy no name actors either, example Dr Horrible is played by neil pattrick harris. If any of you are even slightly into musicals give this a watch. It really starts getting into its stride in act 2.   

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I was quoting captain hammer

I was quoting captain hammer for weeks after this first came out. Happy to see people still like it.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Thanks Tapey, Saw it when

Thanks Tapey, 

Saw it when it came out a couple years ago and put it out of my mind. I'm a huge fan of Joss Whedon's work and musicals kind of grew on me after being married to a musician for 7 years. The two together = high quality entertainment. Thanks for bringing it back to my attention. I might need to buy another copy of the dvd, my wife got mine in the divorce. 

Anyway, I'm going to watch the rest of it now and have some coffee. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah i saw it back when it

Yeah i saw it back when it first came out, love it back then, then I was going through my stuff today and I found again,  just fantastic. Glad to see im not the only one

I really would love to see some more proffesionals try this sort of thing away from the studios. I know the money making market isn't exactly mature right now for it but it would still be awesome.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.