My name is Tadgh

Tadgh
atheist
Tadgh's picture
User is offlineOffline
My name is Tadgh

Being new to the RRS, I think I will take some time to simply browse. I hope to find a somewhat more peaceful atheistic environment than I've experienced elsewhere, although I cannot say I don't enjoy other atheist sites. I am a 48 year old musician, and I've had a rather difficult year healthwise, financially and personally. It would be good to make some more atheist friends.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

rebecca.williamson
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Welcome and I hope things

Welcome and I hope things get better for you.

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello there. I don't

Hello there. I don't usually work the intro threads but you have my attention.

I am 47 and I play bass and keyboard. What do you play?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Tadgh
atheist
Tadgh's picture
User is offlineOffline
I play piano. I attended

I play piano. I attended Westminster Choir College in the early 80's, and finished my degree at Rowan. Mostly, I do musical theater gigs for community theaters and high schools. Occassionally I play for various churches or synagogues. I also do some choral singing sometimes, but the chamber choir I sang in disbanded a few years ago. I haven't really done any choirs since then.

Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi there Tadgh

Nice to meet you.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nice to meet you, Tad

Nice to meet you, Tad