Graveyard

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Graveyard

Gah, I miss you guys.   It used to be so active here.  

And then some of you got married, some of you died, some of you just moved on.   And I was so upset when I noticed you guys moving away.

Renee, I miss you so much.  GG, you were so awesome.   Brian, you dumb bastard, you suprised me all the time with how you took things.   Those idiot detractors.  You made mistakes, and I flat  out cussed you out for it.   You just absolutely shocked me all the time.   Hamby...we see eye to eye on 95% of things but that 5% left-over-part?   One of us has to die first.   Sticking out tongue

I miss you guys.  

For some stupid reason.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
But you were right.   No

But you were right.   No matter how often I fought back...you were always right, and more so, you were always calm.   It was never an emotional explosion.   No matter what we were discussing we understood that emotion destroys objectivity.     

And Brian, you shocked the living shit out of me with how relaxed you were with differing opinions.   

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 I love you too man.  You

I love you too man.  You are always welcome to take a break and come back whenever you please.  Same goes for everyone here.  

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ditto

We   miss you also why can't you send us an updated photo of junior/junior miss.

And while I am at it Brian Sapient, check your personal messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Awwww. No mention of me? I

Awwww. No mention of me? I guess that I will have to do better.

Here is a Christian song written by a kike and covered by a dude who did not know that Glam Rock was over years before he entered the studio:

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
And here is a guy who was

And here is a guy who was murdered for messing with some homeless guy's pigeons. He normally appeared with even less clothing but Joan Rivers made him wear the guitar where he normally wore a plunger.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Only a guy would get up on

Only a guy would get up on stage mostly naked and think he was being sexy.  eeeewwwww.......... chicken necks

-- I feel so much better since I stopped trying to believe.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

"If death isn't sweet oblivion, I will be severely disappointed" - Ruth M.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
cj wrote:Only a guy would

cj wrote:

Only a guy would get up on stage mostly naked and think he was being sexy.  eeeewwwww.......... chicken necks

... i dunno if you've seen modern culture in the past 10 years, but...

What Would Kharn Do?

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:cj

The Doomed Soul wrote:

cj wrote:

I have.  And I used to read Playgirl.  Ha.  Ha.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!    Chicken necks.

"We are entitled to our own opinions. We're not entitled to our own facts"- Al Franken

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Crumbs...

cj wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

cj wrote:

I have.  And I used to read Playgirl.  Ha.  Ha.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!    Chicken necks.

I guess this means what I think it means.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

cj
atheistRational VIP!
cj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:cj

Atheistextremist wrote:

cj wrote:

The Doomed Soul wrote:

cj wrote:

I guess this means what I think it means.

When I was in college the first time - age 19 - there was this guy who would drive around the neighborhood near campus.  He had a shirt on.  He flashed me.  I think he was going to swing his car door open and then shut it real quick, but the door got away from him and swung way open.  No pants, no underwear, but shoes.  I started laughing - almost fell over.  And he sped up around a corner which meant the door opened wider and here he is practically falling out of the car trying to catch the door with his all of the all of the hanging for all to see.  I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

I never could understand why some women get all upset when they get flashed.  Guys are so funny looking.  A good long laugh cures most of them from repeat flashing around me.  I can empty out an adult book store in less than 5 minutes.  Good thing my husband doesn't have any hang ups and just smiles when I get the giggles.