A_NONY_MOUSE: Teach me to hate Israel

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
A_NONY_MOUSE: Teach me to hate Israel

A_Nony_Mouse, I've recently spent some time studying the origins of Israel and the history of that particular area of land throughout the millenia.  I'm still having a hard time understanding your unrelenting and one-sided condemnation against Israel as the evil side of the battle.  Personally I've found that in the formation of Israel the jews were far more accomodating and the arabs were adamant that it was their way or nothing.  Period.  No compromise.  So, in the interest of expanding my understanding of the dynamics of the struggles on both sides of those people I would like to have an exchange of information with you to further my knowledge.

Not an argument, but more of a calm back and forth.  So I can weasel out what people like you are thinking.  Honestly, I'm just not getting the rationale behind Israel hate yet.  And I suspect that there are underlying motivations in individuals like yourself other than factual truth at play.  But that's just an assumption at this point I fully admit.

So to begin with, I would like to read your personal  take on why you think the arabs have more of a right to that chunk of land than anyone else.  Feel free to start back in history as far as you would like.

Thanks.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

That is well said and in parts I agree. I'm still working through the list of sources but the ones I've seen don't blame the religion as A_Nony does.

That being said, the fighting still continues because the Palestinians also lay claim on Jerusalem (or at least a part of it). Is this also their private property?

I have not blamed the religion. I have made the occasional sarcastic remark but that is all. Blaming the religion I leave to Israel Shahak. I gave to excerpts and suggested it to tie it all together as background.

These days one cannot blame the religion for many reasons.

1) The majority of the world's Jews are what we call Orthodox. They do not recognize the Reform or Conservative as being followers of Judaism. I do not have a dog in that fight.

2) An indeterminate but substantial fraction of those who claim to be Jews are agnostic and often atheist. That is why I have been confident in saying you are not a Jew, because you are posting in the Freethinking Anonymous group and are therefore an atheist. The largest subgroup of those who have substantial numbers of atheists are the Russian immigrants.

3) The Russians bring up another problem. A significant fraction of those "jews" consider themselves to be Christians. Be they atheists or followers of Judaism or of Christianity they are big on pork which is now a significant import item for Israel.

4) If I were interested in blaming the religion I could simply post the news from Israel. Two weeks ago the rabbi and author of the King's Torah was finally arrested and charged with inciting hatred. Seems the book describes jewish thought on the permissability and at times duty to kill the woman and even the children of the enemy. Last week a different rabbi, the spiritual head of the Shas party which is a member of the current ruling coalition effectively put a curse on the Palestinians.

4a) Such things happen. The difference is in the West the condemnation would be loud and long and a public apology followed by leaving public life is the usual result. In Israel the absence of any condemnation by anyone in government or any other prominent political or social organization is deafening. A few whackos saying odd things can be ignored. The public silence cannot be ignored.

4b) Two in two weeks is a bit more frequent than normal but hardly a month goes by without such statements followed by silence. These are just the egregious enough to make the newspapers.

I do not blame the religion because as many as half the Jews in the world are fashionably agnostic or atheist so the religion is not an issue. Where religion is clearly involved quoting would make it too easy.

However, should you get around to Shahak you can see how the history which is inextricably entwined with the religion does play an important factor. It is the same factor that leads the French to take their "accepted" national character from Caesar's description of the Gauls as in wine, women and song.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:  

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Quote:
It is a fact that you stated that Caesar did not deal with rebellion in Gaul.

Correct. He conquered them. I refer you to his own account of doing so. I came I saw I conquered. It is not I came I saw I put down the rebellion.

Well, you did know that the I came, I saw, I conquered line did not refer to the events in Gaul, right? You used a quote from Caesar referring to the action a few years later in what is now Turkey in support of your continued wrong assertion that there was no fighting in Gaul after Caesar rolled on through.

I refer you to his own account of the several wars that he had to deal with after supposedly conquering them.

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

Quote:
It is also a hugely well documented fact that he did. You are so wrong on that point that you can't even hope to be right.

Then I must ask you who they were revolting against as Rome did not rule the Gauls until after they were conquered by Caesar. Please enlighten me.

Well, obviously they were not in revolt against the Chinese. It is the basic idea of a revolt that it has to be against those who wish to exert control over the area in question. So yes, they were revolting against Rome. And it happened after Rome asserted control over the region.

Again, I refer you to Caesar's own words on the matter. Note that he explicitly uses the plural in the title as he himself felt that there were several distinct wars over the nine years he was campaigning in the region.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
A_Nony_Mouse wrote:jcgadfly

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

That is well said and in parts I agree. I'm still working through the list of sources but the ones I've seen don't blame the religion as A_Nony does.

That being said, the fighting still continues because the Palestinians also lay claim on Jerusalem (or at least a part of it). Is this also their private property?

I have not blamed the religion. I have made the occasional sarcastic remark but that is all. Blaming the religion I leave to Israel Shahak. I gave to excerpts and suggested it to tie it all together as background.

These days one cannot blame the religion for many reasons.

1) The majority of the world's Jews are what we call Orthodox. They do not recognize the Reform or Conservative as being followers of Judaism. I do not have a dog in that fight.

2) An indeterminate but substantial fraction of those who claim to be Jews are agnostic and often atheist. That is why I have been confident in saying you are not a Jew, because you are posting in the Freethinking Anonymous group and are therefore an atheist. The largest subgroup of those who have substantial numbers of atheists are the Russian immigrants.

3) The Russians bring up another problem. A significant fraction of those "jews" consider themselves to be Christians. Be they atheists or followers of Judaism or of Christianity they are big on pork which is now a significant import item for Israel.

4) If I were interested in blaming the religion I could simply post the news from Israel. Two weeks ago the rabbi and author of the King's Torah was finally arrested and charged with inciting hatred. Seems the book describes jewish thought on the permissability and at times duty to kill the woman and even the children of the enemy. Last week a different rabbi, the spiritual head of the Shas party which is a member of the current ruling coalition effectively put a curse on the Palestinians.

4a) Such things happen. The difference is in the West the condemnation would be loud and long and a public apology followed by leaving public life is the usual result. In Israel the absence of any condemnation by anyone in government or any other prominent political or social organization is deafening. A few whackos saying odd things can be ignored. The public silence cannot be ignored.

4b) Two in two weeks is a bit more frequent than normal but hardly a month goes by without such statements followed by silence. These are just the egregious enough to make the newspapers.

I do not blame the religion because as many as half the Jews in the world are fashionably agnostic or atheist so the religion is not an issue. Where religion is clearly involved quoting would make it too easy.

However, should you get around to Shahak you can see how the history which is inextricably entwined with the religion does play an important factor. It is the same factor that leads the French to take their "accepted" national character from Caesar's description of the Gauls as in wine, women and song.

So, is Jerusalem legal private property of the Palestinians or not?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

Is New York private property?

Are you still avoiding learning the difference between sovereignty and ownership?

Is there some problem with your understanding of private property? The land is the lawful private property of its owners before they were expelled from Jerusalem by Jews. They or their descendants have a right to regain possession of that property in the same manner as Jews make that same claim to property in Germany and Poland. They have the same right to property in all of Israel as they do in Jerusalem.

There is a difference between ownership and sovereignty. You keep confusing yourself when you refuse to recognize the difference between the two. 

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Are you still avoiding learning the difference between sovereignty and ownership?

Is there some problem with your understanding of private property? The land is the lawful private property of its owners before they were expelled from Jerusalem by Jews. They or their descendants have a right to regain possession of that property in the same manner as Jews make that same claim to property in Germany and Poland. They have the same right to property in all of Israel as they do in Jerusalem.

There is a difference between ownership and sovereignty. You keep confusing yourself when you refuse to recognize the difference between the two. 

Collectively, no. People own little parts of it but the city belongs to all of its inhabitants.

If you moved from one town to another, do you own both places because you used to live in one?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:A_Nony_Mouse

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Collectively, no. People own little parts of it but the city belongs to all of its inhabitants.

If you moved from one town to another, do you own both places because you used to live in one?

I know of group ownership where a group is the titled owner. I know of no legal concept of ownership which says an area belongs to the group that owns parts of it. I know of no place where that makes a lick of sense.

You are going to have to come up with something else to express what you are trying to say. 

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

As you have an interest in the relationship of Judaism to the violence here is an article from today's Haaretz online.

Quote:

The laws of education for violence

By Sefi Rachlevsky

An entire world lies behind the statement by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef that we should pray for the death of the "Ishmaelite-Palestinians" and, above all, for the death of Palestinian Authority President Abu Mazen (Mahmoud Abbas ). Over 52 percent of the excited children who marched off to first grade this week and are defined in Israel as Jews were sent to ultra-Orthodox and religious schools where boys and girls are separated. Even the minority among those defined as Jews who went to a non-religious first grade are subject to a system in which the religious chief scientist expresses reactionary opinions on matters of science and religion, and as in the affair of the Im Tirtzu movement, and the weak objections of Education Minister Gideon Sa'ar only exacerbate the situation. At the same time, the number-two person in the ministry, the head of the Pedagogic Secretariat, is busy censoring non-religious textbooks, replacing civics lessons with "Judaism" and chooses to send his children to religious schools.

What will we teach in this religious autonomy which, with government funding, is gradually swallowing up the majority of Israeli children and constructing their world view? The words of Rabbi Yosef senior, and even more the hypocritical investigation of the book "The King's Torah" (Torat Hamelekh) which deals with "Laws of life and death between Israel and the nations" provide an important part of the answer. Not only is the government reacting with silent assent to the rebellion of rabbis Dov Lior and Yaakov Yosef (the son of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef ), who refused to be questioned about their support for the book, in effect the education that most of the children defined as Jews will receive in first grade is close to the spirit of this book.

The authors of "The laws of killing Gentiles" did not invent a thing, and the government-financed education received by most first-graders continues a very specific halakhic (relating to Jewish law ) and kabbalist outlook. Unfortunately, according to the Orthodox interpretation of halakha, the commandment "Thou shalt not murder" does, in fact, apply to Jews only. Anyone who kills a non-Jew (the murder of a Gentile is not called "murder" ), according to halakha and Maimonides, is not supposed to be punished by human beings. The act is not permitted, but there is no punishment. For desecrating the Shabbat and "consensual sex with a married woman" the punishment is death. There is no real punishment for killing a non-Jew.

Rabbi Yehuda Halevi maintained that there are four levels in nature: inanimate, vegetable, animal, speaker. The speaker is the talking animal, the Gentile. Above them is the fifth and highest level, the Jew, the only one defined as a human being and human rights exist for him alone.

"The laws of killing Gentiles" is characterized by a practical discussion of the obligation of the individual in our time to carry out the edict that "the best among the Gentiles should be killed." But in principle the problem has existed in the Orthodox canon for many years. And this is what the children learn in the language of the Talmud: "You are called man and the nations of the world are not called man;" and in Maimonides: "Someone who sees a non-Jew drowning should not save him."

The historical background to these things is clear. The long, harsh persecutions experienced by the Jews provoked many reactions. Many of them transferred Jewish culture to symbolic and metaphorical worlds, others tried to create life at any price. But a central reaction was to take revenge in a written, downplayed and unrealistic way to the racist persecutions in the real world.

The downplayed texts could be called "the writings of a weak and battered child to his pillow." Like a child who suffers from his friends' abuse, who can "take revenge" only by whispering at night to his pillow that his "friends" are not human beings and about the horrible punishments awaiting them, in the same way many of Israel's great minds created writings of revenge - concealed and unrealistic in their time - in which non-Jews are described as inferior and Satanic "non-humans." Non-humans whom one is permitted to harm. But in a context in which no Jew was able to harm a non-Jew, the practical significance of the words was a dead letter.

When Judaism returned to the stage of concrete history and to political sovereignty, it was supposed to shelve the underground writings of the revenge literature and to concentrate on universal and humanist morality, both Jewish and non-Jewish. That was the main effort before the Holocaust and in the early days of Zionism, although even moderate Orthodoxy did not bring about a halakhic revolution, which became crucial with the dramatic change in the balance of power.

And so at present the absolute majority of the established Orthodox world is going in an opposite direction. Most Israeli rabbis, and the government in their wake, are following the path of Rabbi Lior and turning what was written as a cry of pain for the pillow into a violent call for action. A call with a gun attached.

The scorn for the law on the part of inciting rabbis must be stopped, and they must stand trial. But there is no real meaning to that without upheaval in the world of education that is financed and subsidized in Israel, and which by implication preaches precisely those things.

Even a peace process, which may attempt to achieve somewhat more than the creation of the necessary diplomatic conditions for an attack against Iran, will not save a nation most of whose first-graders are abandoned to such violent racism.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

I know of group ownership where a group is the titled owner. I know of no legal concept of ownership which says an area belongs to the group that owns parts of it. I know of no place where that makes a lick of sense.

You are going to have to come up with something else to express what you are trying to say. 

It is not a legal sense. Just as the Palestinian claim on Jerusalem is not one in the legal sense. They have no claim on Jerusalem as none of them have had property taken away there. They want it anyway.

What this boils down to (where Jerusalem is concerned) is a religious claim vs. an ancestral claim. Neither has legal standing.

— George Carlin

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

*Removed double post*

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

It is not a legal sense.

If it is not in a legal sense then it has no defined meaning. I don't know how to talk about it.

Quote:
Just as the Palestinian claim on Jerusalem is not one in the legal sense. They have no claim on Jerusalem as none of them have had property taken away there. They want it anyway.

People can claim any damned thing they want. But I have no idea where you got the idea they do not own property in Jerusalem. I mean own in the sense that Jews claimed ownership of property in Germany even though they legally lost title between 1933 and 1945. There was a mass expulsion from Jerusalem after the '67 war.

There are two famous examples.

After inviting the US ambassador to her home in Jerusalem the government paid for a complete renovation of the exterior to remove all the evidence of prior Palestinian ownership -- famous because it is believed she made the invitation to force the government to pay for it.

The other is the open plaza in front of the Wailing Wall. Prior to Israeli conquest it was an alley. Hundreds of homes were destroyed to clear that plaza. Needless to say there was no compensation.

Additionally east Jerusalem is not just the old city. The mayor declared some tens of square miles of land to be part of the city. Since then it has been administered solely to the benefit of Israel in contravention to the 4th Geneva convention. Property has been taken for government use, people have been prevented from rebuilding destroyed villages suddenly part of Jerusalem, eminent domain applied solely for the benefit of Israel and Jews and of course the absentee owner laws using the color of law to steal property.  If the owner is absent for some number of years the property reverts to Israel. If the owner tries to return he is arrested or shot. Unlike Jews, Palestinians must have permits to live in what Israel claims is Jerusalem. The law says Israel is under no legal obligation to issue or renew these permits.

Needless to say not one country in the world recognizes Israel's claim to sovereignty over Jerusalem. Every country considers it under a military occupation which is in complete violation of international law.

I despair of the idea you have any idea what it going on over there.

Quote:
What this boils down to (where Jerusalem is concerned) is a religious claim vs. an ancestral claim. Neither has legal standing.

Now that you have a better understanding of the situation you can see it is the same property claims which apply to the real Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
So no one has control of

So no one has control of Jerusalem but you support the Palestinian claim because they're the "real Israelis"?

I'm not claiming I support this site's position but it seems like the polar opposite of yours. You both bandy about "facts" and you both claim to be telling the truth.

shred this for a bit - http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

I'm going to bed.

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:
So no one has control of Jerusalem but you support the Palestinian claim because they're the "real Israelis"?

I have no idea what you mean by "real Israelis" in this discussion. I do know the difference between Israelis and Israelites but I don't think you are talking about 1/3 the calories.

I am not supporting any side. I am reciting the facts in light of international law in the form of treaties to which Israel is a signatory. There is a difference between property ownership and sovereignty.

There is only one municipality called Jerusalem by Israel. East and West are mere convenience of reference. The world recognizes Israeli sovereignty over West Jerusalem and considers East Jerusalem territory under military occupation in fact ciminal occupation within the scope of the 4th Geneva Convention to which Israel is a signatory. The world has never recognized the loss of rights in ownership in either East or West Jerusalem. Nor has Israel recognized the loss of ownership rights of Jews who fled East Jerusalem in 1948 but refuses to recognize the reverse situation of non-Jews who were forced to flee. The world does not recognize the legitimacy of Israel's absentee owners laws.

Quote:
I'm not claiming I support this site's position but it seems like the polar opposite of yours. You both bandy about "facts" and you both claim to be telling the truth.

I'm going to bed.

You get the webmaster of that site here and I will discuss the matter with him. In the mean time you have an obligation to yourself to examine the facts not the opinion of the facts and decide for yourself. From you last post showing no knowledge of ownership in East Jerusalem it appears you have a long way to go.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

I have no idea what you mean by "real Israelis" in this discussion. I do know the difference between Israelis and Israelites but I don't think you are talking about 1/3 the calories.

I am not supporting any side. I am reciting the facts in light of international law in the form of treaties to which Israel is a signatory. There is a difference between property ownership and sovereignty.

There is only one municipality called Jerusalem by Israel. East and West are mere convenience of reference. The world recognizes Israeli sovereignty over West Jerusalem and considers East Jerusalem territory under military occupation in fact ciminal occupation within the scope of the 4th Geneva Convention to which Israel is a signatory. The world has never recognized the loss of rights in ownership in either East or West Jerusalem. Nor has Israel recognized the loss of ownership rights of Jews who fled East Jerusalem in 1948 but refuses to recognize the reverse situation of non-Jews who were forced to flee. The world does not recognize the legitimacy of Israel's absentee owners laws.

Quote:

I'm going to bed.

You get the webmaster of that site here and I will discuss the matter with him. In the mean time you have an obligation to yourself to examine the facts not the opinion of the facts and decide for yourself. From you last post showing no knowledge of ownership in East Jerusalem it appears you have a long way to go.

You used the term "real Israel". Do you know what you meant by it? Are there "real Israelis" in the "real Israel"? Who are they?

I don't know the webmaster of that site. The reason I brought it to your attention is because his "facts" are in opposition to your "facts". You both claim to be right.

All I really know is that you support unarmed to poorly-armed Palestinians going against the nuclear powered badass called Israel for a piece of dirt. Supporting them by wanting them killed doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

the only ones that I know of that want everyone in that region dead are evangelical Christians - is your mask slipping a little?

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

You used the term "real Israel". Do you know what you meant by it? Are there "real Israelis" in the "real Israel"? Who are they?

Real Israel is that which was recognized by the UN in 1948 with the borders of 1948. It does not include any illegally annexed territory such as east Jerusalem or the Golan Heights. In that sense the "real" Israelis are those who hold Israeli citizenship. However Israel's racism does not recognize "israeli" as a nationality. It stamps the internal passports with terms like Jewish, Arab and the like having adopted the Nazi philosophy of race.

Quote:
I don't know the webmaster of that site. The reason I brought it to your attention is because his "facts" are in opposition to your "facts". You both claim to be right.

You asked for sources that agreed with my facts. I gave you a list of them. You have not found fault with those sources thus far. You should look into the sources that organization references and see what they say.

Quote:
All I really know is that you support unarmed to poorly-armed Palestinians going against the nuclear powered badass called Israel for a piece of dirt. Supporting them by wanting them killed doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I recite international law. It is international law which supports the Palestinians.

I have no doubt Jews will murder them if they get to uppity. What they do is their choice. I simply propose things like a total embargo on Israel until they get their act together. It worked on South Africa. There is no reason it won't work on Israel.

Quote:
the only ones that I know of that want everyone in that region dead are evangelical Christians - is your mask slipping a little?

Are you trying to be clever?

The situation is in fact as simple as I have described it in my sig. And solution to the problem has to address the fundamental issue of property ownership.

www.ussliberty.org

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 A_Nony_Mouse wrote:You

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:
You asked for sources that agreed with my facts. I gave you a list of them. You have not found fault with those sources thus far. You should look into the sources that organization references and see what they say.

And it the side discussion of Gaul, you asserted the total non-existence of several very well documented wars. You quoted Caesar's response to action he fought in modern Turkey as having occurred in Gaul. You denied the basic fact that Caesar cut the hands off of thousands of people as punishment for having revolted.

Will you now deny that he built two bridges across the Rhine, one of them in ten days, to fight a flanking maneuver in the wars that you did not know existed (presumably because you have not bothered to study matters Roman)?

Seriously, tell me why we should believe anything that you say...

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Real Israel is that which was recognized by the UN in 1948 with the borders of 1948. It does not include any illegally annexed territory such as east Jerusalem or the Golan Heights. In that sense the "real" Israelis are those who hold Israeli citizenship. However Israel's racism does not recognize "israeli" as a nationality. It stamps the internal passports with terms like Jewish, Arab and the like having adopted the Nazi philosophy of race.

Quote:

Quote:

I recite international law. It is international law which supports the Palestinians.

I have no doubt Jews will murder them if they get to uppity. What they do is their choice. I simply propose things like a total embargo on Israel until they get their act together. It worked on South Africa. There is no reason it won't work on Israel.

Quote:

Are you trying to be clever?

The situation is in fact as simple as I have described it in my sig. And solution to the problem has to address the fundamental issue of property ownership.

1. OK - you want Israel within their borders.Does the same go for the Palestinians? If so, that keeps them from having any land. Makes your sig kind of meaningless.

2. Working on their sources and yours.

3. Not sure why international law wants them dead either.

4. Evangelical Christians want to make the pile of bodies nice and high so Jesus can come down. They need both sides dead. They want the Jews to kill the Palestinians and other Muslims. Then the Christians can come and kill the Jews (likely with American firepower). Whatever reason you claim, you seem to be in agreement on those points. 

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

1. OK - you want Israel within their borders.Does the same go for the Palestinians? If so, that keeps them from having any land. Makes your sig kind of meaningless.

Am I to assume you are truly incapable of understanding the difference between ownership and sovereignty or that you a faking an ignorance of the difference? If your objective is to frestrate me it is an old strategem and easily countered.

You know Palestinians have no recognized borders at all. Why play this game?

Quote:

4. Evangelical Christians want to make the pile of bodies nice and high so Jesus can come down. They need both sides dead. They want the Jews to kill the Palestinians and other Muslims. Then the Christians can come and kill the Jews (likely with American firepower). Whatever reason you claim, you seem to be in agreement on those points.

And the crazed Jews keep talking about the mythical biblical Judea and Samaria and pretend to believe the Seputagint nonsense. They invite any and all attacks to give their retarded god a chance to work his magic to save them.

The issue is simply that the Palestinians deserve the same justice as Israel demands for Jews and not one bit less. That includes the demand that Germany establish segregated communities for Jews only which Germany has provided.

Israel says it speaks for all the Jews in the world and only a few like Naturei Karta have said the Israelis are full of shit.

Judaism and Jews are forever tainted with the actions of the Zionists and Israel.

The only way the Palestinians will wind up dead is if Jews murder them.

When will you realize no matter how hard you work to invent a justification for the religious state of Israel to exist there is no justification for it?

www.ussliberty.org

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Well, I was hoping for a

Well, I was hoping for a more thorough response other than just stating things as facts with no supporting evidence.  Also I wish you would have given me some sense of what you consider a credible source for studying the history of the conflict.  And of course I didn't consider the bible a source at all, how absurd.

But really really disappointing.  I wanted to learn, all I read was opinion.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
A_NONY_MOUSE:  I would like

A_NONY_MOUSE:  I would like you to be truthful with this.  I would like to know your heritage and the geographical regions you have and currently live.  To be fair I'll start off with giving you my info on that.

I mostly identify with being of German descent.  Though I am also aware of being part English, Scottish, Irish, Swedish, and Cherokee.  I grew up in Texas and can trace my familial line through the US history back to the revolution.  I also spent 1 year in Illinois and 8 years in Virginia during and immediately after serving in the US military.  I'm not aware of any recent (past 100 years) ancestory from outside the borders of the US.  I'm married to a woman who, while obviously of European descent, is only vaguely aware of her ancestory, mostly just of a general Albanian and German mix.

I'm really curious if you would be willing to share, honestly, the same information on yourself.

You stink of having an obvious reason for your side of the opinion.  Rationality is not something I notice coming from you in this discussion.  You are way too polarized.  Grey has evaporated.  You are determined to find one side at fault and excuse the other side of all wrongs with no obvious reasoning for it.

You provide no real backing for your statements and seem to enjoy ranting your dogma of all Israeli jews being guilty and therefore any palestinians can kill any jew anywhere at any time and it is morally justified.  Hell, this is the same rationale Osama Bin Ladin gives to Muslims to morally justify the killing of any American anywhere, no matter what..  You come off as EXTREMELY involved in the entire Israeli/Palestinian conflict.  This is personal for you.

I would like to know why.

And don't ignore my question.  If you are not willing to share, honestly, your heritage, geographical upbringing, and current whereabouts, but just go off on some self-entertaining rant, you will be ignored.

Or, realizing someone called you out, you can just lie.

"Jews stole the land, the owners want it back, that's all you need to know."  What a joke.  Prove it, be rational, back up your statements, or stop wasting our time.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Am I to assume you are truly incapable of understanding the difference between ownership and sovereignty or that you a faking an ignorance of the difference? If your objective is to frestrate me it is an old strategem and easily countered.

You know Palestinians have no recognized borders at all. Why play this game?

Quote:

And the crazed Jews keep talking about the mythical biblical Judea and Samaria and pretend to believe the Seputagint nonsense. They invite any and all attacks to give their retarded god a chance to work his magic to save them.

The issue is simply that the Palestinians deserve the same justice as Israel demands for Jews and not one bit less. That includes the demand that Germany establish segregated communities for Jews only which Germany has provided.

Israel says it speaks for all the Jews in the world and only a few like Naturei Karta have said the Israelis are full of shit.

Judaism and Jews are forever tainted with the actions of the Zionists and Israel.

The only way the Palestinians will wind up dead is if Jews murder them.

When will you realize no matter how hard you work to invent a justification for the religious state of Israel to exist there is no justification for it?

Poor guy - can't see that having a Muslim religious state is just as bad as having a Jewish religious state.

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Watcher wrote:

Well, I was hoping for a more thorough response other than just stating things as facts with no supporting evidence.  Also I wish you would have given me some sense of what you consider a credible source for studying the history of the conflict.  And of course I didn't consider the bible a source at all, how absurd.

But really really disappointing.  I wanted to learn, all I read was opinion.

Evidence is what it is. Jews went to Palestine to create their own country. To do that they had to get rid of the native population before the first election. That is what they did.

And in doing this they freely chose to live with their victims constantly seeking the return of their private property. The miscalculation was that "the young will forget." That was clearly self-deception when the zionist mythology claimed Jews actually wanted to go "home" after 2000 years, i.e, 80 -- 100 generations.

People made their choices freely. That they suffer for those choices is their problem not mine.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

Poor guy - can't see that having a Muslim religious state is just as bad as having a Jewish religious state.

I am gone for a few months and still the "jews are no better than muslims" is the best izziehuggers can produce.

The problem izziehuggers appear to have with me is that I agree with them and discuss Israel in the same terms as any other backward country in the middle east.

My problem is finding people who claim to be atheists siding with any religion much less this non-creedal, primitive ritual/taboo version of a religion. It is as though some here are jews who are only pretending to be atheists.

There needs be an explanation of this mindless support of a political movement whose founding intent was to get rid Palestinians and take over the land. More power to them just don't expect me to support them or to pretend they are other than the murderers and thieves they really are.

If you want to discuss Israel fine with me. If you want to defend Israel please try to raise the level of the defense above the level of lame. I am not required to pretend it is other than it is and I have no intention of doing so.

It is not a secret that throughout the centuries in Europe Jews sold their services to the local nobility in exchange for protection. Israel Shahak among others has documented this. That Israel is selling its services to the US in exchange for protection has been true since Nixon or even LBJ. As an American and one familiar with international military affairs of this type it is my opinion the services of Israel are not worth the total cost which includes the cash value Israel puts on those services.

It has nothing to do with anything but realpolitik.

For comparison it was FDR in the 1930s that completed a deal with the Saud family to keep them in power in Arabia in return for an assured supply of oil to the benefit of the US. Clearly that has been and is of much greater value. At the moment Arabia is the only country left. The US lost Iran when the Shah was deposed. The retaking of Iraq is at the moment in jeopardy as Maliki at the moment is holding the US to its withdrawal date. Saudi must be kept at all costs. Israel interferes with that providing a rallying cry for the opposition to the Saud family aka Al Qaeda. It does not matter if Al Qaeda is right or wrong. It matters only that it works.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Watcher wrote:

Or, realizing someone called you out, you can just lie.

Please. Reciting Zionist lies does not raise one above the status of liar.

Quote:
"Jews stole the land, the owners want it back, that's all you need to know."  What a joke.  Prove it, be rational, back up your statements, or stop wasting our time.

Strange that you pretend to know nothing of the absentee owner laws in Israel.

The existence of the absentee owner laws are prima facia evidence of legitimate land ownership by Palestinians. An owner absent from his property for some number of years results in the land being forfeit to the state.

The law is silent on the fact that the penalty for attempting not to be absent was summary execution often after having the pleasure of digging their own graves. In this way state ownership of land rose from 4% in 1949 to 92% in 1954. The silence of the law on the cause of being absent is referred to as a criminal act done under color of law. An act does not become lawful simply because there is a law permitting a thing else there would be a shit-load of Nazi era laws which are still valid.

In the last few months Israel has been making noises about using the absentee owner laws to claim the property of Palestinians it has expelled from occupied Jerusalem. These days the penalty for returning is somewhat more likely to be prison than death for attacking a border police officer with harsh language. Don't take me word for it. Read Israeli newspapers. That is where I learned of it.

Speaking of Nazi era laws, the standard of justice for Palestinians is exactly the same as Jews demand for themselves for WWII related events.

www.ussliberty.org

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Watcher wrote:

I mostly identify with being of German descent.  Though I am also aware of being part English, Scottish, Irish, Swedish, and Cherokee.  I grew up in Texas and can trace my familial line through the US history back to the revolution.  I also spent 1 year in Illinois and 8 years in Virginia during and immediately after serving in the US military.  I'm not aware of any recent (past 100 years) ancestory from outside the borders of the US.  I'm married to a woman who, while obviously of European descent, is only vaguely aware of her ancestory, mostly just of a general Albanian and German mix....

[Mc Mac or nothing] G -vowel- W or V -vowel- R or N

Given, Gower, Gowen, McGowan, MacGuyver, The Guyver and even Sir Gawain are in the old Norse name group from the Viking days. A bunch of raping pillagers who actual moved to rule the people they conquered -- which suggests they were kicked out of Norseland proper by the really mean ones. The name group is found all along the coast of the North Sea from Scotland to Poland and likely Russia but haven't come across a cognate yet.

I do not see the relevence but this should sort of satisfy you maybe.

Do you feel enlightened yet?

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Great - you come back after

Great - you come back after a few months and still can't refute anything put against you.

It's still "Israel sucks and the Arab leadership who can't control anything in their territory should be in charge of the whole land".

Meanwhile the people get screwed again.

The present status doesn't solve the problem. Your solution doesn't either.

Got anything else or is it easier for you to be a part of the problem?

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

Great - you come back after a few months and still can't refute anything put against you.

It's still "Israel sucks and the Arab leadership who can't control anything in their territory should be in charge of the whole land".

Perhaps you are using a different definition of the word refute than I am.

I was challenged to substantiate the "Jews stole the land" part and I cited Jewish law in Israel as evidence of the theft.

I am left with concluding you are not an atheist but rather a Jew by religious persuasion. That is not a problem for me. The deliberate deception is not a problem either rather I see no problem with my exposing your deception.

As you are not an atheist I refer you to the post which says you are not permitted to post here.

A rabbi once lamented young Jews defining themselves as non-Christians instead of Jews.

I suggest you are a cause of lamentation.

www.ussliberty.org

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

I was challenged to substantiate the "Jews stole the land" part and I cited Jewish law in Israel as evidence of the theft.

I am left with concluding you are not an atheist but rather a Jew by religious persuasion. That is not a problem for me. The deliberate deception is not a problem either rather I see no problem with my exposing your deception.

As you are not an atheist I refer you to the post which says you are not permitted to post here.

A rabbi once lamented young Jews defining themselves as non-Christians instead of Jews.

Because I think neither the Jews or the Saudi employees of the Palestinian "leadership" deserve the land?

Or because i don't want the Palestinian people to be screwed over?

What makes you cry for me?

I could also recommend that you not post here either as you are a religious muslim by political persuasion.

— George Carlin

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly wrote:

A_Nony_Mouse wrote:

jcgadfly wrote:

Because I think neither the Jews or the Saudi employees of the Palestinian "leadership" deserve the land?

I was only saying the people who held lawful title to the land as in deeded ownership have a right to their private property. Why do you bring up BS that is not part of the discussion? Because you do not want to talk about private property and cold blooded murder.

I pointed out the penalty for attempting cease being an absentee owner was to be murdered in cold blood by Jews. If you can find an error in that statement please recite the error. But if you cannot recite the error then at least be man enough to admit to the murder. In another time it would be a prideful claim. Do not be embarrassed by the wimpy attitude of the modern world. Be a Mensch and brag about it as the Jews did back in the early years while calling them infiltrators.

It is what happened. As it is what happened it is the only thing to discuss. ONLY Palestinians have a dog in this fight. There are no Saudis in the discussion. It is between the Palestinians and those who call themselves Jews.

Jews drove out the lawful owners and used the color of law to steal their PRIVATE property. The absentee owner laws validate the claims to private property. The standard of justice for Palestinians is the same as Jews demand for themselves because of WWII which includes the restoration of private property AND group owned property. And Israel fronts these demands for justice and demands it receive all benefits when there are no lawful inheritors meaning Israel recognized inheritence in this matter.

At least try to address the facts at hand.

Quote:
Or because i don't want the Palestinian people to be screwed over?

What makes you cry for me?

I could also recommend that you not post here either as you are a religious muslim by political persuasion.

Just about everything I have said on this matter is based upon international treaties and convnetions to which Israel is a (lying) signatory. But most signatories are lying so that does not distinguish Israel from other backward countries. And I only say "just about" solely because I have mixed real history with modern international law on occasion so as to preclude a quote out of context.
Several times I have raised the issue of the type of person who supports Israel. They are all crazy religious types supremely oblivious to real history. I have yet to receive a recitation of the non-religious crazies who also support Israel. I do know the correct response, political Zionism but I have also addressed the political intent to expel the native population and steal the land starting with Herzl but in writing since Jabotinsky. So go political and point out I am only reciting political Zionism.

It is a political fight. Politics is an extension of warfare. The occupying country can do no right. It is presumed guilty because it is an occupation.

The Palestinians in Gaza, Jerusalem, and the West Bank as well as the few Syrians remaining in the Golan Heights are living under a military dictatorship run by Jews. Those people are being deprived of their human right to self-determination by Jews.

The use of deadly force to resist military occupation is always lawful. It remains lawful no matter how often they are called terrorists. The Israeli military lives among the civilian population. Any and all strikes against the military hiding among the civilian population are lawful regardless of civilian casualties which is AS ISRAEL SAYS when it kills civilians while attacking freedom fighters, the resistance, whom it calls terrorists because they dare attack their Jewish oppressors.

www.ussliberty.org